Her Disguise (Daragon Fanfic)...

By Black_Frost00101

Kwon Jiyong is a playboy by heart. He never care for anyone or anything. And here comes the school's bad girl... More

Prologue:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24(Ririn ❤)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Not an Update
STILL NOT UN UPDATE
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 28

1K 20 8
By Black_Frost00101

(Warning too many grammatical erors ahead)

"Dara's pov"

I was breathing heavily as I lay back at the cold floor,I looked at CL,Minzy,and Boom.

All of us looked very tired due to our practicing for 5 hours and in just few days the group performance will be held the same as the School's program.

"Ok that's should be it!"CL said while smiling I guess she's happy now because we didn't cause any wrong steppings.

I stood up and went to my room and took a shower,Once I'm done I wore my big shirt and shorts I blew dry my hair and tie it in ponytail.

I lazily walk to my bed I looked at my phone, checking if I've got some missed calls or messages from Jiyong.

And I haven't got any....

So I put back my phone at my side table,I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I was awoken by my ringing phone"Hello?"I answered still half asleep"Noona"my eyes immediately widen hearing a very familiar voice"Noona please come back home"my brother's pleading voice made me stiff...

I instantly turned off my phone,I closed my eyes and massage my head and heave a heavy sigh"What do I do how can I tell this to Jiyong?!!!"I said frustratedly.

I heard somebody knocked"Come in!"I said as I clutch my pillow tight"Tokki-yah,you ok?"Bom asked and sat besides me worry evident in her eyes.

"My brother just called"I softly mumbled I heard her gasp"What do we do?!..it only means that your mother knew about our location!!!"Bom said while panicking that made me really worry how can I tell Jiyong about this?...I don't know what will his reaction be?!!!

Eottoke!!! Eottoke!!!I closed my eyes again and hugged my pillow trying not to cry,I'm scared what will happen...this is the first time that I'm really scared....scared that I might loose Jiyong...

"It's better if we tell them the truth,the sooner the better"Bom held both of my hands and smiled at me...

But how....how..can I tell him....

*Next Day*
At School

I was alone in our classroom while my classmates are still doing their stuffs.

The girls decided to bought some snacks since were still helping to decorate our classroom..

What's taking them so long?I wondered,I put on my headphones and start listening to some random music...I was humming and tapping my desk,I closed my eyes as I listen and feeling the music and I didn't even notice that I fell asleep.

I woke up due to someone whose pinching my nose,I opened my eyes annoyingly,and Jiyong's smiling face greeted me.

"Why your here alone?"Jiyong asked as he cupped my face.My face instantly turn red,his staring straight to my eyes still the jolly Jiyong.

I held his hands that is still cupping my face"I fell asleep..and the girls went to buy some snacks,but I guess-"I was cutted when Jiyong suddenly place some snacks at my table good for two people.

"The girls wanted to eat at the cafeteria together with the boys so I asked them where were you and they gave me your snacks and told me where.... so I'm here with you"Jiyong explain while smiling at me.

Those girls Aish!!!

I looked at our surrounding and our classmates cannot be seen...I guess it's just me and Jiyong...

I was munching my food and I don't know why but I can't look straight at Jiyong,I could feel him looking intently at me...

I could feel my chicks heating up,so I diverted my attention at the nearby widow to look at something interesting.....more like looking at nowhere,I suddenly hear Jiyong chuckle and as if it's the que my face instantly went red.

Argh!!!why is it always like this?...I can't control my emotions,ghad this is so embarrassing"What?"I asked,I felt very relieved that I didn't stutter like a broken plate.

As I look at Jiyong he was taken back at my sudden question.

"What, can't I look at my baby girl?"Jiyong asked "No"I answered quickly I looked away feeling so embarrassed.

Jiyong then took my right hand and held it with his both hands and placed it to his chest I could feel his heart beating faster"Cause Whenever I looked at you,you always make my heart leap,even if it's just a simple gestures you made, it always made this heart of mine beat crazily for you....and only you"Jiyong said as he held my left cheek.

A tear let out....

Jiyong started panicking but before he could said a thing I hugged him making him stunned"I'm fine it's just that......I'm happy"I said as I burried my face into his chest

(Time skipped:A/n sorry I'm too lazy)

It was already time and it was first period in the afternoon still there's no class.

I was searching for the girls and I don't know where the did they went?

As I pass by the corridor it didn't escape me from hearing shits from the fan girls of Jiyong ugly sluts.

I was about to pass by at some three girls but the one in the middle held my right arm tightly I could feel a sudden pain from my arm!!!!

Fucking bitch!!!damn that freaking nails of her.

"Why nerd can't fight back?"the one who was holding me smirked...which I returned with a snarl that made her and the others utterly shock,murmurs could be heard.

but I didn't give any shits,the other two of the girls went pale when I glared at them.

Why do I always encouter this kind of shits?....but without this kinds of shits happening to me my life would....be...boring...

I smirked when I thought of this crap...

"Let go nerd?..why would I?"the girl who's holding me ask with a raised brow,trying to provoke me ay?...

I smiled at them but my eyes shouts danger,which made the other two went even more paler,but the one who's holding me wouldn't even budge interesting....

Do I have to be brute"Why do you have all the attention on you?"I was enturupted from my thoughts when she started talking and the stupedents went silent all of the attention were on her.

"Your just a stupid lech and a big ugly bitch!!!Why do you have their attention,especially the KINGS!!!"She outburst.

My eyes squinted with fury this little piece of shit!!!she's getting on my nerves!

I calmed my self trying to cool off....I didn't reply to her useless question.

I was about to turn my back knowing that it would waste my delicate time.....

Still not half way the stupid lech grab my precious hair!

couldn't take it any much longer,Once I face her Ugly face I immediately slapped her face,the two girls beside her went paler... and the chatter begun...

The lech touch her face and she begun crying...pssh...weak...

And the Stupedents started gossiping again!

I rolled my eyes at them...

"You Ugly f*k*ng Nerd!!!..Don't you know who she is!!!!" the other lech screamed at me making me slightly flench due to shock..

"Well Bi****s like I care...who the hell is she...do I look like I give a hecking shit" I said boredly at them...

Once again I turned my back...

"JAEHYUNG!!!!"I face the voice that where it came from....I smiled when I saw Jiyong with the Gang...

I was about to call him..but I stopped...she went to the Girl I slapped and helped her get up...I started to get annoyed when Jiyong held her cheeks where I slapped.

"Who did this to you?" Jiyong asked with hatred visible in his voice...

"That Nerd!!!" the lech pointed at me,I raise my left brow"Oppa!!! I didn't done anything to her..and she just slapped me for no reason!!!"She said dramatically.

I looked at Jiyong and his aura went different" are you going to trust that lech Jiyong? " my mind ask...

"Why did you do it Sab?!"Jiyong asked coldly...which made my heart ache"I didn't done anything wrong!!"I said half shouted..."No Oppa she's lying"the lech said with a matching Fake cry....

"I can't bieleve you could do such thing Sab....Im so dissapointted"Jiyong said blankly...

My Body went completely numb...Jiyong your really are impossible...how could you trust her over me...

Jiyong held her and they both went out,and I could hear murmurs from the stupedents....

"3rd Pov"

As Jiyong helped the Girl Dara was left behind with a shock couldn't believe that the man he loved didn't believe her...her mind totally went Blank...

Bom and CL saw the current state of Dara and hurriedly went to her the boys were very worried..

"Nonna you ok?"Suengri asked Dara but didn't even reply with his question...

"You Girls should bring her home"Top suggested and the girls nodded...

Once the girls were finally Home they helped Dara to her room.."Unnie please calm down"Minzy said at Dara but still ,got no response...

The Three of them look at the other one and Once they saw her .......their Face went totally pale....

"No"

"Why?"

"Now"

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

     A/n:

             HI Guyssss how are you..
.sorry if it took me too long to update due to my phone and good thing I had my phone now😊😊😊...so how's this chapter???

anyway have Any of who had listen to Mono😱😱😱 geez it really made me too much emotional any way everyone have a good day😊💜💜💜💜

                                  Blackfrost❄️ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 659 10
They keep denying it to the world that they are a couple. They're just friends, so they say. They hid their love to protect it but what if by hiding...
151K 4.1K 66
Dara is a simple, smart and hardworking girl who only wish to live a normal life and find her Mr. Right with the help of her best friend. Jiyong is a...
36.5K 904 40
Kwon Jiyong is a straight-A student, teacher's pet, mama's boy, a perfect gentleman, and filthy rich. He is an only child and even though his parents...
143K 3.1K 57
{ Romance beyond difference. } He's the good student, she's the worst student. He's quiet, she's loud and annoying. He's the personification of perfe...