The Boss' Aggression (BWWM)

By 99Hikori

TBA β€’ The Boss' Aggression β€’ Dante Grants A twenty something woman who just lost her only living relative... More

The Boss' Aggression
Chapter II: Stare
Chapter III: Godfather
Chapter V: Keep
Chapter VI: Problem
Chapter VII: Angel
Chapter VIII: The War
Chapter IX: The War II (INTRO)
Chapter X: The War II
Chapter XI: The Traffic I
Chapter XII: The Kidnap
Chapter XIII: The Kidnap II
Chapter XIV: Skin Deep
Chapter XV: I Am Your Maker
Apology
Chapter XVI:War
Chapter XVII: HIM
Chapter XIX: Grind Them
Chapter XX: Can I Have Her?(Not Edited)
Chapter XXI: Burn Georgi Fredo
Chapter XXII: Love Locked Down
Chapter XXIII: Ready
Chapter XXIV: Finally
A/N
Chapter XXVIII: Never
Chapter XXIX: Only For You
**ON HOLD**
Chapter XXX: I Love You
I'm BACKKK
Chapter XXXII: Down to Business
Chapter XXXIII: Good Woman
A/N : Chapters In Bulk/ Story building
Chapter XXXIV: Getting Closer
I Apologize
Chapter XXXV: Liars And Cheaters
Chapter XXXVI: Sooner Than Later I
Chapter XXXVII: SOONER THAN LATER II
CHAPTER XXXVIII: Let It Be Known
CHAPTER XXXIX: Rise And Shine Cara
CHAPTER XL: Angel's Lament

Chapter IV: Merchandise

35.9K 1.2K 237
By 99Hikori

MISTAKES ARE EVERYDAY LIFE

(EDITED)

The Bosses Merchandise

I didn't know what to expect when I opened my eyes, I thought I was going to be chained to some surgical bed and clothed in a hospital gown. I was paralyzed to say in the least..but when my eyes did open, I was...baffled. I didn't know what to expect, I mean I really didn't expect a big luxurious room and a big luxurious bed. The room was so..comfy that I had to slap and pinch myself a couple of times.

Okay, lemme get this straight. I was at starbucks and then I left the starbucks, then I saw Chase and he gave me the stink eye, Then out of no where I am.. forcedly introduced to Vito and Bobby A.K.A the goofs. Then I was traveling through this castle like mansion with this big guy whose black hair was gelled back like Bobby and Vito's. I didn't catch his name, but I do remember fainting as soon as I entered the room.

And now... I AM SITTING IN THIS OVERSIZED PRINCESS ROOM! How much worse could my day get? I thought as I ran my hands into my ponytail, I snatched the hair tie out of my hair and threw it somewhere on the floor.

I looked all over the bedroom and started to touch the creme luxurious, silky comforter. It felt nice under my palms. I inhaled a whiff of the smell in the room, it smelt like vanilla cookies which made my stomach grumble in a weird way. I groaned as I fell back onto the silky cream colored pillows and turned on my side as I noticed the big windows that had a great view of the trees and sky.

I couldn't help but to scrunch up my face as everything dawned on me. I was in some place..a place I didn't know nor recognize and I'm laying here snuggling up to this soft, warm and cozy bed. When really.. I SHOULD BE FINDING AN ESCAPE!

See this is why I start to wonder where all of my anger have gone. I open up to slowly and close to quickly. That should never happen. I threw the covers off my body as I realized I was no longer in my jeans and white button up. I was in an Big ass over sized T-Shirt that stopped at the middle of my thighs.

Now I felt disgusted and angry at the thought of someone touching me while I was unconscious. No be more reasonable... People that I do not know touching me and undressing me while I was unconscious. I jumped so quick out of the bed and to the big doors, I wasn't sure I could run that fast.

Beyond pissed off and boiling I was ready to take somebody's head off with my damned TOES. That's how angry I was.

I opened the door and ran left down the hall, I was in a rush. I didn't know where I was going. I ran down hall from hall until I saw the big doors I entered through and instantly raced down the luxurious stair case and to the door. I ran so fast I was sure my adrenaline was pumping hard.

When I was an inch away from touching the door strong arms gripped my waist and held me tightly as I started to flail and kick around in their arms. I was tired of them grabbing me and holding me like this. I started screaming when the hand came up to cover my mouth, I bit down as hard as I could.

The male who held me wailed in pain as he dropped me and I turned the door knob. The door didn't open. I turned it again, and still it didn't open. It came to the point where I was pulling frantically and insanely because I didn't want to be here. In this unfamiliar place. I didn't know where I was and I think it is perfectly natural to react the way I did.

Being taken to a different place, with people who speak a different language, should have made any one panic. It was like meeting your boyfriends parents.

Becoming very annoyed and frustrated with the door I gave up and slumped down to the ground as I sprawled out my legs slouching against the door. I sighed and tried to hold back the burn I felt in my throat..that lump that always returned every now and then.

I don't know what to do from here besides... Let it be. I can put up a few more fights..but men are much stronger than me no matter how strong and tough I am. I stared at the checkered/pattern ground that was a creme and brownish color. I wondered what my dad was doing...y'know?

The arms that stood me on my two feet harshly shook me as everything was all coming back. I instantly broke out of my daze as I stared into baby blue eyes..what was so familiar about his eyes?

Well they are familiar, because blue is your favorite color. I thought to myself.

" Arma, Giovanni farla po 'd'acqua che sembra che lei è sul punto di svenire di nuovo"( Arma, Giovanni give her some water before she pass out again) They said as they placed my head in the crook of their neck.

English. I thought as frustration started to seep in.

" Here" said a familiar voice, I just couldn't place my finger on it.

" Qui innamorato bevi"(here sweetheart drink up) they said as I felt a cool liquid seep into the crack of my lips. I was guessing it was water, it tasted like it.

" Yes, drink it all. drink it all~" said the voice as I chugged down all of the water. I started coughing, because I was drinking it too fast. So I opened my mouth to speak and this is what came out,

" Let me go. Let me go. Let me GO!. LET ME GO! MOVE! LET.ME.GO!" I yelled as I shoved away the person who was pouring the water and started to kick and scramble to my feet. My eyes shot open and I jet for the door. Not daring to look back. I knew it would falter my step.

" DANTE!" The voice rasped. I recognized the voice as Chases. Fucking Chase. I scowled and stopped as my fist clenched into tight balls.  Fuck him.

" Tch, Fuck off Chase" I said adding venom to his name. Well to be honest I didn't add it, I was really pissed off at him.

" Dante, I apologize for my behavior..Just get your ass over here so that there are no pro-"

" Get my ass over there!WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?The last time I checked you did not stick your dick into my mother!" I hollered my anger sufficing.

" I wanna know what this bitch been smoking, telling me to get my ass over there" I mumbled as I walked to the door turning the knob only for it to STILL be locked.

"UAHHHHHH!!" I yelled frustrated as I turned the knobbed irately.

" Would someone please open the damned door!?" I groaned, turning on my heel and crossing my arms.

My head snapped towards Vito and Bobby as they began their snickering and cackling, trying their best to hold in their laughter.

I rolled my eyes at them and looked to the rest of the guys. They were all trying to hold in their laughs.

But not Chase though, he looked just as annoyed as me. Cock sucker.

Just as I did that the whole room was filled with deep chuckles, cackles, and laughing. That made me look to all of them to see that they were all laughing. Chase had this smile creepily growing on his face.

"(She's a very funny girl)" Said one of them in that foreign language. They all began to laugh harder if that was possible.

" ENGLISH PLEASE!" I yelled.

That got them laughing harder. I never knew I was that funny. Their deep chuckles were beginning to become a nuisance.

"( I am happy that he has someone this comedic)" Said one of the men. I sucked on my teeth.

"What is all of this commotion?"A very deep and calm voice asked, erupting through the laughter.

It became pen drop silent, so silent I could hear myself breathe. All of the men started to close in on me and because they were much bigger than me they were blocking my view of the person talking.

" Well?" He broke into the silence. No one answered him and the silence was beginning to become unbearable. "Since there seems to be nothing worth your time, ( GET TO WORK)!" The voice demanded. I could feel the tension building up.

I shivered at the dominance in his voice, the baritone of it. I tried looking pass Vito and Bobbies shoulder. They were the first to come and get in front of me, for some reason I kind of felt like they were hiding me.

" Uhm, Vit-" I whispered, but was cut off by Bobby shushing me. I closed my mouth shut and stared at the ground.

The men started to disburse in fives as they either went down the halls or up the stairs going and moving into different corners or rooms. I just stood there confused, trying to figure out what was going on.

Bobby and Vito still didn't move and I was guessing that I move when they do. Still I wanted to get out of here.

When all the footsteps seemed to become distant Bobby and Vito chuckled as relief fibered their being. I glanced between the two shoulders.

" ( Think she can handle him?)" Vito questioned in the foreign language. Bobby turned around to look at me and Vito did the same thing.
"Yeah" said Bobby in his thick Italian accent as he looked at Vito who looked at him then to me.

" Come on, we'll take you back to your room-" said Bobby as Vito cut in and said,

" Before The Boss finds out your M.I.A." He chortled. They started to walk down the left hallway where I ran from and three doors down that hall.

When we were in front of the big luxurious bedroom doors. Bobby opened the doors for me and Vito stood by the wall as he folded his hands in front of him and held his head up straight.

" Bobby hurry the fuck up, he's coming" said Vito hurriedly as Bobby shoved me forward and quickly whispered, "Pretend your asleep" he closed the door and I stood, baffled, unmoving.

Tf, I thought. Throwing my hands into the air and looking around the room like, "Tf."

The door knob jiggled, and I nervously fidgeted with my fingers.

Ah, fuck me. What to do?

Grumbling hard, I jumped into the bed and threw the covers over my head. I turned on my side and listened as the door opened.

" Is she asleep?" a voice asked. The same voice that made the room stop.

" How long have you been standing here?" asked the baritone voice.

" We just got back from the main hall, we were in the Nooky" Said bobby as I heard the door open. If I was right, they just down right lied to their boss. Are they going to be slaughtered, thrown into an oven, chopped to pieces?

I bit into my lip, grasping the pillow as I heard the door shut. I sighed.

Feeling relaxed until I heard his clanky shoes against the floor. My heart sped up and I tried not to squirm. His heavy steps stopped in front of me. I could feel his presence hover above me.

Unexpectedly a slow hand lightly glided up my knee to my thigh. I immediately closed my eyes as I felt the heat of his hands through the comforter. I bit my lip in anticipation.

The heat from his hand could be felt all over my body as he slowly trailed them up my side, shoulders and then my neck. Under the silky comforters.

I had to bite my lip as he massaged small circles in the back of my neck.

Out of no where a cool draft made me jump, and I was no longer in the warmth of the comforter, or under the spell of this mans touch.

It felt like my whole body was bare. I felt him staring so hard at me. It made me move uncomfortably, the intensity felt familiar. Familiar like I know it from somewhere.

I'm pretty sure my jump was pretty noticeable. There was no doubt that he knew I was awake.

After some time passed under his stare, he began to walk away. I started to think that maybe he was done and satisfied, pulling the covers off me and all.

I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in.

I was relieved.

After a couple of seconds, I began to wonder why I never heard the door. Why I couldn't hear his shoes moving against the floor.

Then I realized, he didn't leave.

I was beginning to freak out.

I felt the bed dip and instantly my breathing quickened. I was panicking. I could feel his heat radiant onto me, and lawd was it unbearable.

From his weight the bed dipped more, as he slowly glided towards me. I tried not to whimper. I tried not to hit, I tried not to piss my pants. I was really freaking out.

I didn't know these people, I didn't know what they did, and what they could do. The unknown was always my biggest fear. I wanted to jump up and grab something.

Squinting my eyes, I quickly scanned the room for any possible weapon. something to whack him with. Just to knock him out. Out the corner of my squinted eyes, I saw the very bare, and muscular arm of the man as he pulled the comforter up over me.

I almost cried.

But before it could touch my body, he slowly moved toward my neck and whispered,

"I know your awake." The hotness fanning from his mouth widened my eyes.

The hair on my neck stood up. I saw the veins, the muscle, I watched his arm, wrap the covers around me and tuck them under my waist. After tucking the covers his arm lazily pulled back from my waist. My heart was pounding so hard I could feel it in my throat, my breaths were short and even though my breathing was silent I felt like my lungs were going to burst.

What the hell was going on?

He wrapped a strong arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him, so close that I could feel his friend. I could feel him and his hard chest. I could feel his heartbeat, it beat like a steady drum where mines was like a metal band. His grip on my waist tightened.

He breathed so slowly on my neck that I was uncomfortable with how calm he was.

He began running his finger down my spine. He was making me tingle when he massaged down into my waist.

It felt like, it felt- !

I immediately jumped up which caused him to sit up and pull me down into his lap.

I didn't think twice before I started kicking and thrashing around, ordering that he let me go.

He had a vice grip on my waist, I even clawed at his hands and punched his arms he still wouldn't let up. He was just to strong for me.

He placed his hand on my thigh and slowly caressed it, then he brought his head to the crook of my neck. I was still moving around and kicking.

" Shh, bambino calmarsi, relax." He whispered into my ear.

" What?" I asked.

" Calm down,and relax." He chortled, when he seductively began rubbing his lips against my neck. I tried wiggling my head away so that he'd stop trying to kiss me.

He just wouldn't, LET UP!

He kissed the back of my neck all the way to my shoulder that was clothed in this big t-shirt. I felt his hot lips press against my shoulder it was like the shirt wasn't really blocking him from anything. I whimpered. I tried not to enjoy this but on the inside, I had the butterflies.

He skillfully brought his lips to the side of my neck and started to suck and kiss on it. I had to put a hand over my mouth, because I didn't want to moan, I really didn't want to moan.

How embarrassing and shameful would that  be to me?

Unsatisfied, he bit down onto my neck and kissed it, then sucked on it again.
I knew what he was trying to do, he was trying to do three things.

One he was trying to make me moan, two he was giving me my most feared..a hickie, three he was trying to make me succumb to him. That was when I started to swing my fist and kick even more.

This caused him to chuckle, his laugh, deep and beautiful. I couldn't move anymore, his lips were lightly grazing each of my fingers as I relaxed.

The vibration I felt when he laughed. The sultry laugh that had erupted from him left me weak.

If I was a sucker for one thing, it would be a guys laugh.

Sorry for any spelling errors

-99hikori

New and approved

Copyright-2014

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 2.4K 26
The brooding CEO captivated his lover in his mafia world' The Sicilian mafia. While trying to find her real family, on a trip to Sicily, Italy. Luc...
114K 6.9K 101
An eleven-year-old Mimi can see demons. She finds one feeding on a mafia boss, unconscious and bleeding out against her favorite breakfast dumpster...
2.7M 122K 45
[ COMPLETED ] Kalani Reed was a regular twenty-two year old woman who was trying to get the handle on her life. She worked at a small cafΓ©, lived in...
16.8K 708 100
What happens when the mafia don who made your life a living hell inevitable falls for you? You play the part of his girlfriend, gain his trust, and r...