Always

By emily__slater

Emily Adams is attending University of Chicago. She has a simple life, a boyfriend named Dylan, shes on the s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 36

667 19 6
By emily__slater

"Hey!" I say walking over to Julia.

"You look happy." She laughs, I am happy.

"What happen between you and Dylan?" She asks, I never told her. I'm surprised she never figured out or asked earlier.

"Oh, we broke up." I tell her not wanting to get into it.

"That's to bad, than why are you so happy?" She asks.

"Well, me and Harry are, well whatever we are." I laugh, what are me and Harry?

"You guys are dating?" She seems shocked. I wouldn't call us dating, Harry doesn't date.

"No, I don't know what to call us." I explain, what are me and Harry?

"That was a good first game, it was close but you guys pulled through and won." Coach interrupts us and starts talking

"Emily, Peyton nice goals. Savannah outstanding saves I didn't know you can jump that high." She laughs.

"You guys just need to work on, staying on them more. You guys let them have the balls couple of times cause you weren't close enough, stay on them." She adds.

She makes us run two miles after that than we start practice.

"Hey, I haven't seen you in a while." I say to Ashley while walking in.

"How was Nialls'" I ask.

"Great!" She laughs.

"How was Harry?" She asks.

"Good, were actually starting to get along." I laugh.

"That's good, so what are you guys?" She asks.

"I don't know really, Harry doesn't date so that wouldn't happen." I laugh, I set my bag down and sit on my bed across of Ashley.

"Just don't want you to get yourself hurt." She says, what does she mean.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Harry, can be untrustworthy. He only uses girls, I see girls fall for him and they always get hurt." She says. "I am only warning you once." She says seriously.

"Thanks." I say.

"I need to shower." I say, I get undressed, grab my toiletries and head to the showers. I wait in line for a bit, I take a long shower. Once I'm done I head to the dorm.

Ashley is laying on her bed, on her phone. I change into pajamas and go to bed.

I wake up tired I get ready. I wear jeans and a black V-neck. I put on light make up and leave my hair natural.

I grab my books and head to the coffee shop. I grab a coffee and a donut. I walk to class and sit down. I'm excited to see Harry. I like how we ended things last time.

"Hey." He says sitting down next to me.

"Hi." I say with a smile.

"Did you here about Zayn and Ally?" He asks, Im happy he is in a good mood.

"No, what happen?" I laugh.

"Her and Zayn got in a big fight, they will make up soon.'' He laughs, were they actually dating?

"I didn't think they were dating." I say taking another sip of my coffee.

"Their not, god like they would ever work as a couple." He laughs, why does he think that. They look cute together.

"I think they work for eachother, they both have that edgy look." I laugh.

"Oh god, they are not edgy." He laughs.

"Well they look edgy!" I laugh.

Mrs. Coleman comes in and starts teaching. Class goes by fast, me and Harry walk out together.

The day goes by fast. I like how I start my day with Harry, he wakes me up.

"Hey." Ashley says walking into the dorm.

''Hi." I say.

"What are you doing?" She asks, while I finish up making a calendar.

"Making a calendar." She laughs.

"What the fuck, your making a calendar." She laughs again.

"Yeah for October." I say.

"October is in like a two weeks." She says.

"Actually a week." I correct her.

"Still, who makes a calendar." She laughs again, she really finds this amusing. I just like to track what goes on. She never saw my September one, I had it in my desk.

"I do." I speak truthfully.

"Stupid, isn't your birthday in October?" She asks, I'm surprised she remembers.

"Yeah, actrally it is." I laugh.

"I'm gunna get you something." She laughs, sitting on her bed.

"Please don't, I don't make a big deal out of my Birthday. I probably wont tell anyone." I say, and she has a shocked look.

"You wont even tell Harry?" She asks.

"No, cause if I tell him everyone will know and then it will be made a big deal." I say, I never made anything out of my birthday really. When I was a kid my parents would through me a party every year. I didn't get the idea of celebrating birthdays. You turn a year older, so what. I like celebrating other birthdays, I just don't really care about mine.

"Okay fine but i'm still getting you something." She says.

"Don't, I didn't get you anything!" I laugh, I don't want people to make a big deal over nothing. It's just a birthday.

"I don't care that you didn't get me anything, I'm still getting you somthing though." She laughs.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes and laugh.

"Okay, now be quiet I have homework ." She laughs.

I finish up my calander and set it on my desk, I finish up my homework then start getting ready for soccer.

I come back from soccer, coach made us run three miles. My legs are sore from all the running.

Ashley is gone with a note on her bed. I'm at Nialls' I will see you tomorrow! So I'll have the dorm to myself.

The week went by fast, I'm glad that me and Harry are on good terms now. It makes going to class everyday easy.

"So, what are you doing tonight?" I ask Ashley.

"I think I'm staying at Nialls'' She explains, she slept over at Nialls' half the days this week.

"Cool I think I'm just gunna stay in, I have soccer anyway." I tell her.

"Okay cool."

I finish up my homework and head to soccer, half the girls didn't even show up. Probably cause its a Friday.

I walk back to the dorm and am suprised to see Harry.

"Hey." I say setting my bag down.

"Hi." Is all he says.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, walking into my closet to change.

"I thought we can hang out or something." He says and I laugh, I'm surprised he isn't getting another phone call.

"What do you wanna do?" I ask.

"Let's watch a movie." He says. I'm happy I can spend time with him like this.

"Sure just let me get dressed." I say.

He doesn't respond, he gets up and grabs my laptop.

"What's your password?" He asks.

"Uh, I'm not telling you!" I reply, I don't tell people my passwords, I'm always scared they will go on it when I'm not there.

"Really, you wont tell me your password." He scoffs.

"I don't tell anyone my passwords." I laughs and jump into bed with him.

"Wow, I never saw this coming." He laughs. I grab the laptop from his lap, and hide the screen away from him then type in the password. He laughs the whole time I do it.

"Let me guess you wont tell me your Netflix password either." He laughs.

"Nope." I laugh while hiding the screen and typing it in.

"What do you wanna watch?" He asks.

"I'm in the mood for safe haven." I explain, that's one of my favorite movies.

"That's a sappy movie, something else."

He says.

"Okay, um. The Parent Trap?" I ask, its one of my favorite movies I use to always watch it when I was a kid.

"I've never seen it." He says.

"Well its about these two twins that never met each other until they go to this camp. They hate each other at first than bond when they are put in the same cabin. Later on in the movie they switch places, and you will have to watch to see the ending." I explain.

"That sounds stupid." He laughs.

"Come on, its this or Safe Haven." I say knowing he will chose The Parent Trap.

"Parent Trap." He says and I click on the movie to watch.

"This is stupid" He says ten minutes into the movie.

"It gets better." I laugh.

He talks basically the whole movie while I tell him to be quiet.

"Finally its over." He laughs.

"The ending sucked." He laughs again.

"You new the parents were gunna get back together its a fucking Disney movie." He half jokes half argues.

"Is a pretty good movie." I say.

He gets up and sets the laptop back were it was. He looks down on my desk, What is he doing?

"Your birthday is coming up." He says, he must be looking at my calendar. I didn't want him to see that.

"Uh, yeah. I don't want to make a big deal out of it." I explain.

"You only turn nine-teen once!" He laughs.

"Well, I don't care. Its just a birthday." I say.

"I'll get you something." He says, I really don't want him too.

"Please don't, I don't want to make a big deal out of it." I say, why does he care so much?

"Okay, fine." He groans. "Doesn't mean I wont get you anything." He laughs.

"Wanna get something to eat?" I say rubbing my stomach. I'm starving I haven't ate since this morning.

"Uh, sure where do you wanna go?" He asks.

"I know a good Chinese place." He says.

"I don't really like Chineese, I will only eat the orange chicken." I laugh, I am the only person that doesn't like Chinese food.

"Who doesn't like Chinese food! You have problems!" He laughs.

"I just don't like it, and I don't like sea food." I explain, I don't like fish or anything like it.

"You have food problems, your missing out." He laughs.

"Um, let's go to this burger place." He says, I do like burgers.

"Sure." I say and get up and grab my purse and phone.

He steps a step closer, my heart begins to quicken. He plants a soft kiss on my lips. I kiss him back placing my hands on his cheeks, I pull back and we walk out of the dorm.

"I'll have a cheese burger." I order to the nice lady, that's our waiter.

She writes it down and takes Harrys' order, I take a sip of my water.

The restaurant it old school, it has the black and white tiles on the ground and the red booths, its like an old dinner.

"This place is cool." I laugh.

"Yeah its old school." He says.

The waitress brings our food shortly, I eat all of mine.

"Would you like dessert?" The kind lady asks.

"No thank you." I awnser

"Um, were split a strawberry shake." Harry says and the lady writes it down and walks away.

"Why did you do that?'' I ask.

"So we can split a milk shake, I wont be able to finish it." He says with a smile, a nice warming smile.

The waitress returns with our shake, its in a fancy cup with two red and white striped straws. She places it in the middle. I leans in and take a sip as Harry does the same.

By the time I know it we are taking the last sip of it.

"That was good." I laugh.

"Yeah." He laughs with me.

I pull out my money to pay.

"I got it." He says and takes out his wallet to pay, he didn't have to do that.

"You didn't have to." I say.

"I wanted to, my treat." He says with a smile and we walk out.

We drive back to my dorm, I'm surprised when he walks up with me, but happy at the same time.

"Wanna spend the night at my place?" He asks seriously.

"Where's your place?" I ask.

"Well, I had a dorm with Niall. Then he left and got into that damn Frat house so know I have a dorm to myself." He explains, I take a minute to think about it.

"Sure, just let me grab some clothes." I say. I'm excited to spend the night with Harry, I like being with him.

///Thanks for reading, I made the chapter alittle but longer, I hope you enjoyed. Thank you so much for 6K!! Love you all!\\\

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 52 28
Two young girls going to college in London. Meeting new friends, classmates, missing family, falling in love, meeting their idols, One Direction! Har...
9.2K 164 17
Emily Alice Wilson, or Ellie, is a girl who needs to get her life in order. Her dad is a major alcoholic and her mom does plenty of drugs. Since the...
1K 37 15
Anastasia is not your average girl. She's a member of a trio of best friends who have been protecting the misfits of Westfield High School for years...
282 5 16
Summary Kenna lived the perfect life in the big city. Sure, she'd had her fair share of hard times, but overall life was perfect. She and her boyfrie...