marvel gif imagines

By dankholland

WHY IS GAMORA? ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* SHORT GIF BASED IMAGINES FOR THE MCU. More

introduction.
01 | thor
02 | peter parker
03 | bucky barnes
04 | wade wilson
05 | tony stark
06 | steve rogers
07 | peter parker
08 | peter quill
09 | peter maximoff
10 | wanda maximoff
11 | scott lang
12 | scott lang pt. 2
13 | bruce banner
14 | thor
15 | tony stark (iw spoilers)
17 | peter quill (iw spoilers)
18 | bucky barnes
19 | steve rogers
20 | natasha romanoff
21 | t'challa
22 | sam wilson
23 | peter quill
24 | scott lang
rest in peace stan. <3
25 | peter parker
26 | peter quill
y'all still here?
27 | peter parker

16 | peter parker

1.2K 54 5
By dankholland

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

imagine; being a guardian and meeting peter for the first time.

"i'm gonna ask you this one more time, where's gamora?"

"yeah, i'll do you one better, who's gamora?"

"i'll do you one better, why is gamora?"

you deadpanned at drax's obliviousness to the meaning of the phrase. "i refuse to believe he just said that." drax looked at you with confusion in his eyes, and you only sighed.

"(y/n), c'mon do something other than stand there and make sassy teenage remarks," peter said with a glare as he held the masked guy in a headlock. you rolled your eyes.

"what am i supposed to do when i'm surrounded by a bunch of idiots?"

mantis giggled from her spot in the corner, and the guy quill had at gunpoint chuckled as well.

"this isn't funny, kid!" quill yelled.

the man who stood over drax agreed. "not really the time for laughs, parker."

the man, or rather boy, let his mask down to show his face. "s-sorry, mr. stark," he said.

you locked eyes with him and smiled. you thought he was cute, and judging by his shy stares and red face, he thought the same about you.

quill groaned. "stop making heart eyes at her and tell me where my girl is!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
my friend just said sebastian stan is okay looking :(( its time for new friends

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

886K 54.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
583K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
701K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
331K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...