A second chance.

De darkarchangel2

Perseus Jackson had won. Won against thirteen Gods in a fight to the death in the Olympian throne room. He sp... Mais

Author's note
2. Suffering
3. Reign
4. Shadows
5. Tartarus
6. United
7. Discovery
8. Terror
9. Recruitment
10. Knowledge
11. Surprise
12. Roadblock
13. Disturbances
14. Escape
15. Return
16. News
17. Concern
18. Preparing
19. Suspicion
20. Anxiety
21. Dread
22. Request
23. Discussions
24. Infiltration
25. Confusion
26. Chances
27. Dread
28. Promises
29. Showdown
30. Rescue
31. Battle
32. Fury
33. Desperation
34. Time
35. Yield
36. Horror

1. Scars

8.5K 131 131
De darkarchangel2

Annabeth

Pain. That's all I've experienced and felt for the last years I've been imprisoned and locked away.

Perseus took my eyes from me the first time I've been dragged down here, but he restored my sight so that I could look at his face and see how much he enjoyed beating the shit out of me. 

I haven't seen sunlight ever since. Ever since the Gods lost in their fight against Perseus Jackson. Ever since the Gods had been killed, murdered without a second thought from their once hero. Ever since I've been dragged down here, chained, and made immortal. 

Every single day, Perseus would come down here himself with a sadistic glint in his cold, emotionless dull green eyes. He would look at me, smile at me, and taunt me in that whispering voice of his. 

Then he would walk to over to that accursed cabinet of his. He would open it, and pull out new kinds of objects to torture me with. Each day, he finds some twisted, sick, and vile way to humiliate and scar me. Scar me for life. 

My clothes were always in tatters. My skin would always be bleeding. Be bleeding golden ichor, the blood of immortals. But I've grown to hate that colour, grown to hate the colour gold. It only caused me pain, pain and suffering. I wish for my blood back, the blood of demigods and mortals. The colour red, I yearn to see it again, see it one last time. 

I would always be in pain. That's all I've ever felt. I lost any sense of anything around me. All I felt is pain. Being trapped in a dimly lit prison cell for over several years would really scar a person for life. Emotionally, and physically. Especially with the daily torturing I receive from my ex-boyfriend. 

I don't think my mind is in the right state. I don't think my mind would ever be in the right state anymore. Not after years of suffering, years of pain, years of terror, and years of humiliation. 

I've long since given up hope. I had accepted the fact that I was never going to escape. Never going to escape this stupid prison cell. Never going to escape the pain. 

It would always come back to me in the end. The pain would always find a way to harm me, scar me. 

I mean, it hasn't left me for several years. I've grown used to it. It's now a dull ache, but it'll always be there. 

Always. 

Reyna 

I sat in my room, curled up into a ball in the corner. My arms were wrapped around me, and I was staring at the floor in front of me. My tangled and messy hair fell into my eyes, and I didn't bother to swipe it away. I simply didn't have the strength to. 

Years. Years of pain, years of embarrassment, years of mocking taunts and threats. I could picture their voices in my head at this very moment. 

"What was this fight? It was fucking pathetic, I can tell you that. Are you sure you're a true Roman?" 

"You're a sorry mess of an ex-praetor. Get up and face me! You aren't done yet, I'm not through with you!" 

"I'm glad our King sent you with spend some quality time with us. You're truly a wreck. Useless, pathetic. Can't even defend yourself, yet you call yourself a Roman and a used to be Praetor of Rome."

I struggled to push those voices out my mind, tears threatening to spill down my cheeks once more. This isn't fair, no, not at all. What have I done to receive such a cruel fate? I buried my head into my arms, my body shaking. 

Years of being used a personal punching bag to Perseus's fucking army. There wasn't a day where my skin wouldn't bleed, where my body wouldn't ache. Perseus's army made sure of that. They made sure to cut me every day when they used me as a "dummy", and they made sure to bruise me when doing hand to hand combat. 

I slammed my fist against the floor of my tiny room that Perseus had supplied for me. Tears finally spilled over my cheeks once more, adding to the dirt and grime already on my face. I knew it would be impossible to escape, escape under the watchful eyes of hundreds of demigods and demi-titans. 

I had once found happiness. True happiness. Being a Praetor of Camp Jupiter was the one thing I enjoyed. Camp Jupiter was my home, my home for many years. Then I watched it fall before my very eyes. Fall at the hands of a certain evil, raven haired boy.

I wonder how long I can take this before I finally break. Break into a million pieces. 

Jason

 I leaned against the wall of the hallway I was currently cleaning. Frank had been escorted to another part of Olympus to tidy up, and now I was left alone with my own very depressing thoughts. 

I curled my fingers around the handle of the broom that I had been using to sweep dust out of the hallway. I thought about the years that I had been stuck here, cleaning up mess after mess. 

I had power, I had fame, I had recognition. Camp Jupiter, ruling beside Reyna as Praetor of the twelfth legion. Looked up to because of who my godly parent was. I was happy, even after the war with Gaea. Then I just had to do something so ridiculously stupid, like to betray my best friend. That cost all of us greatly, Gods and demigods. Look at where we're at now. Most of the Gods faded, most of them are dead. I was reduced to nothing but a cleaner for Perseus and his fucking girlfriend, Zoe Nightshade. 

I had nothing. Absolutely nothing. 

Hope died within me a long time ago. There were the days when I thought about escape, about fighting Perseus and taking his place as King. I knew I would do a much better job at ruling the world than Perseus would. 

I did try escape once. Once. Attempted to leave Olympus, attempted to flee and to never return. But of course, I was caught. Caught almost instantly the moment I tried to leave. I was thrown in the dungeons next to Annabeth. Whipped over a dozen times, until I had enough and told Perseus I was sorry for ever trying to escape. 

I looked down at my clenched fists, and exhaustion and depression overwhelmed me. We were never going to get out of here. I was going to be stuck serving Perseus forever. Forever until he deems fit and gets rid of me. 

Forever. 

Frank

I sat on the floor in the middle of the hallway I was supposed to be cleaning. There were no guards around, so I took this moment to sit and think about where my life went downhill. 

I had a beautiful girlfriend. Until a certain boy with raven black hair and green eyes took her away from me. I remember holding Hazel's limp body in my arms, staring down right into her pale face. 

That was years ago. From there, my life went from shit to even shitter. The Gods fell at Perseus's hands. Two of the big three were nothing more but slaves to Perseus. Well, Poseidon was a slave. Zeus was forced to hold the sky for entirety. 

Jason and I, we now serve as fucking caretakers. Reyna is used as a punching bag when anyone in Perseus army wants to spar. I hear her sobbing at nights, when everything is deathly silent. And Annabeth. Word spread that Perseus made Annabeth immortal, so that he could torture her for entirety. 

I sighed. Jason had tried to escape, but then he was caught almost instantly and dragged down to the dungeons. I heard that he had been whipped until he promised he would never try to escape Olympus again. 

I had only gone outside of Olympus once, and that was to fill up water from a nearby fountain. When I had emerged outside, I was horrified at what I had saw. Monsters roamed the streets, herding innocent and terrified mortals in front of them. Demigods and demi-titans from Perseus's army walked around, carrying weapons and barking orders at the mortals and the monsters. 

You're probably thinking how the Hades the mortals could see through the mist. Well, Perseus took down the mist entirely, letting the mortals see the monster's true form. Many of them fainted at the sight, and I can't blame them. They are quite hideous. 

As you can probably tell, I didn't want to step foot out of Olympus after that one time. I had accepted my place as a caretaker for Perseus and Zoe. I had been doing this job for years. 

Why stop now? 

Word count: 1449

So, not going to lie I totally procrastinated on this chapter. I started this yesterday morning, and didn't bother to finish it until tonight. 

Hope you all enjoy the first chapter of the sequel. I've been trying to improve my writing along the way, as well as my grammar and spelling and....yeah. 

Have a good day/night/afternoon wherever you all live. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

669K 7.3K 34
After the second giant war, the Seven and leaders of both camps have been made partially immortal to train future generations of demigods. Soon a new...
883K 20.6K 69
*This is a Percy Jackson fanfic that occurs after the war with Gaea.* Gods are starting up a war. Nothing is stoping them after they start. But what...
1.4M 20K 31
Percy is betrayed when Nick Waters, a son of Poseidon and Percy's half brother, comes to camp. Loyalties are tested and enemies are made. Sally aband...
223K 3.6K 25
|| DISCLAIMER: Book is considered a main book in "The Anak Series" there is no order of book you must read in The Anak Series || Perseus was the olde...