Lone Wolf / Jenlisa (OITNBP S...

By Kim-Chichu

*Warning violent themes* (I don't endorse or condone violence, this is just a crime fic) This is the second... More

Tracks
Enter the Wolf
Undercover
High School Reunion
Full Moon
Seulgi
Love, Sex and Mind Games
Howl
CL
Psycho: Part One
Psycho: Part Two
Lisa
Allies and Enemies
The Flower of Carnage
Readers I need your feedback (Not an update)
Forgiveness For the Sinner
Sympathy For the Devil
Coup d'Γ©tat
Her Mother's Daughter
Run (Alternate ending 2)

Daddy's Girl (Alternate ending 3)

8.5K 369 396
By Kim-Chichu

( The 'Daddy's Girl' ending picks up from G-Dragon's training facility in the mountains)

"Sandara...he is letting us leave. He could have killed us just now but he's letting us go and you're telling me to....". The older woman shook her head, "I'm not telling you to do anything Jennie, I'm just telling you what you should probably do. The reason he is letting you leave is because he still loves me. If I wasn't here you would be dead by now. Like I said I'm not telling you to do anything but", she handed the younger girl a gun with a silencer attached which trembled in Jennie's hand as she held it, "but Jiyong is a loose end, and loose ends need to be dealt with. I still care for him very much. If you kill him please don't tell me. I don't want to know". Dara turned away from Jennie and walked out of the temple, leaving the mob boss in shock in the doorway.

Dara was right, G-Dragon was a danger to them all, but could Jennie do it? Could Jennie kill him?

The dark haired girl turned back in the room, observing the man drinking at the table, the gun shaking in her hand. "Have they been branded yet?" she asked, though she didn't know why, it was the first thing that came into her head. Jiyong looked up from the table, a bottle of whisky gripped firmly in his fingers, "what?" he asked. Jennie cleared her throat, "Seungwan and Chaeyoung, do they have your tattoo?". He shook his head, "no, that comes after the 5th month once trainees have completed all ranged weapon training, your girls are unbranded" Jiyong sat up and took a large drink of the whisky straight from the bottle and smiled at the young girl, "maybe you could get them to tattoo your initials on them instead" he jested. Jennie furrowed her eyebrows, "what do you mean?" she asked. G-Dragon tilted his head, gesturing at the gun in Jennie's hand, "I have a gun like that" he responded, "I've been keeping an eye on you this past year, you have a lot of potential Jennie Kim. You could be a lot like me".

Jennie's grip on the gun tightened as she thought about her next move.

Who was Jennie Kim? A silly spoiled rich girl, a naïve child. A coward who had other people kill for her because she couldn't do it herself? That's when Jennie finally got it, she finally understood why her dad did the things he did, it was because he had to. It was never anything personal, it was about survival. He's trying to kill Jennie now because he wasn't strong enough to do it months ago when he had the chance. Jennie understood her father at last and realised what she had to do. The things in her life she wanted to hold onto were important than G-Dragon. Jennie often wondered how her father could even live with himself after the things he had done but she got it now, a few evils don't undo the good, a person's entire life cannot be defined by one moment.

"Perhaps Jiyong, perhaps one day I could become like you. Too bad you'll never find out".

The smile faded from G-Dragon's face, "what do you mean?" he asked, slightly panicked.

Jennie smirked, "you have worked very closely with my father, the man who raised me. Did you really not anticipate that this would happen?" she asked. 

However, Jiyong had no time to respond. Jennie lifted the gun and fired instantly, the infamous hitman slumped backwards across the table, whisky smashing onto the ground as the bullet penetrated his skull. Jennie would never know how much of a threat G-Dragon would be if she had allowed him to live but at least it was one less thing to worry about.

Jennie never told Dara whether or not she had killed Jiyong but she didn't have to, her reluctance to make any eye contact in the helicopter told Dara everything she didn't want to know.

The night fell and the young mob boss anxiously awaited news from Jeongyeon, Minzy and Chaerin. She should probably sleep but she couldn't, she crossed a line today, did something unnatural, she took a human life. Jennie instead chose to spend the night having remarkably rough sex with Lisa, bites and scratches, choking and slapping, sloppy tongue kisses and almost angry moans. She wanted to be punished, she needed to be used and dominated by her girlfriend, the only person who could tell Jennie what to do. The dark haired girl was well aware that this was only a short term fix but being so aggressively fucked by Lisa was making her feel better for now at least. Jennie begged Lisa to fuck her over and over again, she was insatiable, nothing was satisfying her, the Thai had never seen her girlfriend like this before but right now she didn't really care, she was enjoying whatever this was.

[New message from Min-ji: "Rodent A has been exterminated. Returning to B for further instruction"]

*15 minutes later*

[New message from Jeongyeon: "Rodent B, exterminated"]

Jennie grabbed the phone from the side table, reading the texts while Lisa was on top of her, biting her neck so hard it was bleeding and sliding her fingers in and out of the older girl faster and harder than Jennie could even handle. She smiled as she threw her phone back down onto the table and continued panting and screaming. Hanbin, in the next room could not sleep, oddly enough. He turned up the television loudly and tried to down out the noise of his boss and his friend.

"Mr Kim, we have your riverside table reserved especially for you and your associates" a young waiter said cheerfully as he escorted CEO Kim and his bodyguards to the expensive outdoor restaurant seating that over looked the Han River, protected from the winter snow by a glass roof and under floor heating. "Thank you" Jennie's father responded politely, slipping several unused bank notes into the top pocket of the appreciative waiter, CEO Kim was known for being a very generous tipper and all waiting staff prayed for the day they'd get to serve him. One young waitress even claimed once that the wealthy CEO had given her more money in tips for one night than she earned from other customers in an entire year. 

The CEO sat down with his bodyguards and ordered from the wine menu, they exchanged jokes and conversation over expensive champagne and cigars. "Sajangnim, I have received some news" one of the bodyguards whispered to the CEO across the table, displaying his phone that had messages informing him that his final two business partners had been found dead that evening. CEO Kim sat uncomfortably in his seat, surely there was no way Jennie could know where he was? Besides, he had the two best assassins in the world on his side. 

Little did Jennie's father know that a few blocks away, up on top of a tall building, the hunter was watching. The Wolf. 

Chaerin lay across the roof on her stomach, her sniper rifle set up at the edge, every now and then she had to brush the snow from the scope. Thankfully her vision was not impaired thanks to the mask she was wearing that protected her eyes from the cold. She stalked her prey closely, following the movement of the CEO's head with the crosshairs of her rifle scope, waiting for the perfect time to strike. 

She inhaled deeply, holding her breath so that she could hold the gun as steady as possible, she settled her finger on top of the trigger and fired. 

Screams and panic spread around the restaurant and surrounding area as the dead body of the CEO fell down face first onto his plate of food, blood pouring from the large hole in his head. 

CEO Kim of SHK Investments was dead. Hunted by the Lone Wolf. 

The following morning the entire group gathered at Jennie's apartment after Namjoon had called a meeting on her behalf. 

"So what happens now?" Wendy asked. Jisoo took a sip of water from her glass at the table, "it's so weird, it's all over, finally. What do we do now?". Bom cleared her throat to gain the group's attention, "SHK Investments has collapsed completely, the company has fallen apart and there is nobody left to protect their secrets, if you wanted to Jennie, you could give all their files and information to the government and to the media and place all the blame onto your father however everyone will know you are responsible for his death. You can't ever clear your name but you can clear Lisa's and Jisoo's, Seungwan, Chaeyoung and even Joy's name too. They won't be wanted criminals anymore but you'll have to stay in hiding". 

"No way!" Lisa interrupted, "I'm sticking by Jennie no matter what". "And we stick by Lisa" Jisoo added as Chaeyoung and Wendy both nodded in agreement, "yeah, Lis is our leader. We go where she goes" the Canadian woman exclaimed. Tiffany raised her hand to indicate her desire to speak, "it would appear we have another option other than just going in to hiding. Me and Namjoon found some interesting stuff when we took some files from the SHK building earlier". Namjoon handed Jennie some files, "it's your father's last will and testament Jen. He last updated it shortly before you went to prison, he has left his entire estate and company, resources everything, to you. I don't think he ever really wanted to hurt you at first but in the end he cared about himself more". Sunmi held her hands on her face in stress, "so you are going to take over your father's organised crime syndicate and become the new big mafia boss in Korea?". Jennie shook her head, "no, not me. Lisa". The Thai's eyes widened dramatically, "w-what" she stuttered, "Jen have you lost your mind?". The older girl laughed, "no but I agree with Jisoo and the girls, you are our leader. We wouldn't still be here if it wasn't for you. So what is your first move, boss?".

Lisa smiled and looked across the table, "Chaerin unnie, Minzy, Bom" she called. "Yeah?" the three women answered in unison. "How would you like a permanent job with practically unlimited money and resources?" the Thai responded. The group of assassins all looked at each other and smirked, "fuck yeah" Chaerin replied to Lisa, winking at the smiling redhead. 

Lisa and Jennie together become bosses of the most powerful mafia family in South Korea, getting in both deals and wars with other crime families, including the Japanese Yakuza, but with Lone Wolf on their side they never lost a single war, their power only grew and grew. Jisoo continued working with Jimin, Yoongi and Jungkook as hackers and computer wizards under Bom's guide and became permanent employees of the crime family. Jimin totally abandoned the police and his detective career at the request of Lisa, who he was still completely whipped for. Jennie and Lisa got married unofficially and even adopted children, two twin girls who they named Dahyun and Sooyoung. Jisoo and Rosé also got unofficially married as the Australian became Lisa's personal lawyer, though she was never happy with what her friends had turned into and would encourage Jisoo to leave the crime family before it was too late. Mina cut ties with Chaeyoung, not wanting anything to do with a murderous crime syndicate. Tiffany would remain loyal to Jennie, still feeling indebted to her best friend for saving her life. Doctor Lee would also become a private doctor to the gang and would eventually get into a relationship with Bobby. 

Irene and Jihyo get sent back to prison after being caught trying to drive a truck through the prison walls in what the media describes as 'truly pathetic attempt' to break out their friends from their cells. Soon after being caught Jihyo and Irene were reunited with their fellow gang members, Sana, Momo and Tzuyu though not in the way they had hoped. The prison chief had a very difficult job of explaining to the government and media how two former inmates they believed to be dead had been living free in Korea for several months. 

Detective Seulgi would dedicate her career in trying to bring Jennie and Lisa's mafia down, no longer considering these people friends or having sympathy for them once they had chosen to take the path of criminals. 

Dara and Chaerin got divorced after Dara was elected Supreme Prosecutor, she felt that Lone Wolf was too big of a threat to her career and could not risk being associated to the assassin so ended their relationship.

Though Jennie and Lisa became enormously rich and powerful, it wouldn't last forever, Seulgi became increasingly obsessed with trying to catch them and it would only be so long until she succeeded and the gang would return to the way they met. Locked up together in Cell Block E.

(This is 'Daddy's Girl, the 'gizibe' ending in which Jennie turns completely bad and becomes like her father. The gang lives and stays together but will eventually go back to prison again and can never come back from the crimes they committed, they are bad people now and there is no changing it. Those are all three endings and it is up to you guys which one you prefer to be 'your ending'. Although I haven't given you an easy fairy tale ending because I didn't think it would be true to the story, I at least hope I have made you satisfied in some way. Thank you again so much for reading and supporting me. I love you <3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.1K 1.5K 83
Complete πŸ’―βœ… ------ Lalisa Manoban the next heir of the RedSkull had an accident, this accident brings back all her memories from her parents to her...
194K 8.2K 51
Captured by humans at such a young age, Lisa was locked in a cage, shackled and tortured. Forced into "human slavery" where captives like her were up...
2.6K 225 6
JENLISA JENTOP STORY - Lalisa Manoban's father is the owner of a boxing gym and the best trainer in Seoul. Since her childhood, however, she has neve...
455K 9.4K 41
Jennie Kim known as the Ice Queen. She has the aura of coldness since she's not giving a damn about the people surrounding her except for her bestfri...