Her Soul-Mate

By Dapplegrey

This is basically my story, my dream and what I wish could happen. A new Band called Rewind, consisting of My... More

Her Soul-Mate
chapter 2 part 1
Chapter 2 part 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
The next story

Chapter 4

28 0 0
By Dapplegrey

As I was writing this chapter, I admit, my heart was racing at times. I felt like it was actually happening as I was typing this, and I hope you all enjoy it... Love you all and HAVE FUN READING!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drew was laughing with Robbie, while Gwen was actually getting comfortable with Ben, curled up against him, her head into his lap. Ben rested his arm over Gwen’s side and absent minded played with her hair. Gwen’s eyes closed but the gentle smile on her face spoke about how happy she was. I let a smile touch the edge of my lips and turned to look at the boy whose arms I was laying in.

He was talking to Myk and Ross, but when I turned to look up at him the looked down at me and smiled. “Glad your comfy” he said smirking at me. I nodded, “Thanks smarty” I said reaching my hand up and touching his face gently. Before I could take my hand back he grabbed it and held it to his face smiling. “Your hands are soft” He murmured to me.

Hearing masculine snickers come from the background, I blushed. I knew the voices very well so I could tell it was Myk Robbie and Ross. I could also mentally see the expression that would have been on Drew’s face from hearing that come from Jake’s mouth to one of his best friends. That image made me laugh softly before a smile covered my face again looking into the delicate eyes of the one who was my world.

If you didn’t know, there is an animal trait in us all; it happened that my animal trait was a wolf and a horse. So it was like trapped inside me were a horse and a wolf. I had named my inner wolf, Thylin, and my inner horse was Raikyn. But the only animal trait that really stood out was that of Thylin. Thylin was howling at me, screaming and yelling, but even without Thylin I could tell. When I looked at him his eyes meeting mine, I knew it, he was my, Thylin’s, no he was OUR Soul Mate.

I could tell that something was going through his mind at the same time as something was running through mine. I leaned up and pressed my lips against his cheek, gently, letting them caress his cheek, and just touching the edge of his own lips. My heart raced as I looked away remembering that we were not alone and that I could not get carried away. Moving too soon could end badly. And I didn’t want to lose him when he was so close to my grasp.

Jake laughed softly letting my hand go, as it fell gently onto my chest. I looked at Gwen and Benjamin but the two were looking so comfortable, sleeping casually on the couch, Gwen curled against him and he had his arms wrapped around her, holding her secure to his body. Ben had his face buried in her hair and she had her face hidden in his chest. They looked so comfortable together.

Ross, Robbie and Myk had moved over to a few chairs with Drew, and were happily chatting together. Deep into conversation, but kept glancing up at the four of us, smiling happily. Jake took my hand and then lead me to a different room, “Annoying having them watch you or me all the time.” He murmured trying to make an excuse. I just shook my head and jumped onto one of the other couches in the new room curling up waiting for him.

He stepped over and took his place allowing me to curl up against him, kind of like Gwen and Benjamin. I felt him press his lips to my hair before he used one hand and lifted my face. I looked at him a slightly puzzled expression on my face. He smiled at me and then leaned down, pressing his lips to my forehead, both sides of my face and then winked at me. I looked at him in shock and then pulled away pushing my face into his chest blushing.

My heart was racing like mad as I typed this part of the story; it was an amazing feeling, something deep inside me churned with nerves as if it was happening as I typed it

“Your easy to make blush” he said with amusement causing me to blush more. “Shh” I murmured weakly, still getting over the shock of him pressing his lips against my face, kissing me gently. I sighed happily, “Jacob, really, you should not lead me on, you should not let me be with you like this if my heart will get hurt.” I said softly. “Who said anything about leading you on?” he replied, his voice muffled from his face being in my hair again.

I was confused, Thylin was telling me he wanted us, but Raikyn was warning me he was messing with us. I didn’t know who to believe so I just allowed him to hold me. I looked at him and pressed my lips to his cheek. “You’re gorgeous Jacob” I murmured to him. I slipped my hand under his shirt and let it lay flat on his chest. Feeling the way his muscles moved with his breathing, it was amazing. His body shivered as my hand touched his skin and he looked down uneasy at first, but it soon changed to something special.

He moved and then slipped his shirt off over his head; I smiled as I lay back down on his bare chest. “Jacob Steven, you are a massive tease” I said pressing a kiss to his chest before closing my eyes and resting my head on him. “If you say” he said slightly laughing. I smirked and said nothing in return. Thylin almost purring like a cat from being so close to him. Raikyn was pretty much silent, unhappy that I was still staying so close to the brown eyed boy.

Jake and I chatted a bit before we both let ourselves sink into silence. I was wondering what was going on in his head at that moment, being so close to me, to be holding me so close. Shrugging mentally Thylin pushed it away with a soft black paw, as if telling me to forget it and be happy that we were so close to our mate.

Jake lifted my face to his gaze, he looked at me gently leaning down he kissed my forehead both my cheeks and then gently brushed them over my lips. Smiling he pulled back and looked at me. I was looking at him, Thylin was howling for him to kiss us properly. As if he was reading our thoughts, the gorgeous boy leaned down again and pressed his lips to ours gently at first. He pulled back and smiled at me before pressing them back down on my lips, gentle but stronger.

I smiled through the touch of our lips. I stretched up and pressed against his lips more, Thylin was howling with joy. Moving back at the same time I smiled at him, “I love you Jacob” I murmured as I curled up on his chest again. I slowly fell asleep with the last words I hear, “I love you more” before I am covered into the darkness of the Dream-Chasm.

***

“Nice sleep you four?” Teased Robbie after we had woken up and joined the others, Benjamin and Gwen had also just woken up as we walked into the room. Both Gwen and I blushed as I sat down curled in Jakes arms. Gwen sat on Benjamin’s lap, his arms wrapped around her waist. Jake and Ben exchanged a glance that confused both us girls, but we shook it off as unimportant.

“Hey, Ross, when can we join up together again?” I asked the other male singer sitting across the room. “Why don’t we join up at the beach?” Ross replied with a shrug. Drew nodded looking at us girls. Gwen looked at me and I gave her a ‘why not?’ look and returned it. Turning back to Ross we both nodded, “Sure,” I said, “tomorrow?”

Ross looked at us, “Sure!” he said before looking at the other boys. “Hey girls, we should head back to the hotel apartment.” Drew said to us, standing up. Gwen and I both looked at him sadly, “I-I don’t want to go…” whimpered Gwen, I nodded in agreement. “Come on… we can see them tomorrow!” He said firmly.

Gwen sighed and then gave Benjamin a hug before she joined Drew. I also sighed, not wanting to move, but I did, twisting around I kissed Jacob gently, pressing my lips to his. I let them linger and then turned and joined my musketeers, and walked out of the room with them. The three of us called out goodbyes as we left.

***

“Gwen! You looked so cute sleeping with Benjamin” I said to her. Drew laughed, “Yes you did, and Tahlia, did I see you KISS him?” he said to Gwen before he turned his attention to me. My face went scarlet. “DREW!!!” I cried out, lifting my hand as if to slap him but not actually doing it. That boy seriously drives me insane sometimes. I turned to the door, “I'm going to sleep” I said to them as I headed to my room.

I changed and slid into my bed, closed my eyes and brought the memories of the day back. Meeting the boys, cuddling with Jake, falling asleep on his chest, him kissing me… I was irrevocably in-love with him. And he was our mate. Thylin would not let another girl touch him if she thought that they would take him away from us. Even Raikyn was joining us.

I thought of him all night, through my dream-chasm, to be with him in every way. My heart was bursting with so much happiness, his voice echoing in my head like beautiful music. The soft touch of his skin and the feel of him holding me close to him, the things that filled my head… a few things that were not allowed to, tried to come into my mind but I pushed them away, not letting them come near. Those thoughts are for later… not now.

I woke up after Gwen pulled my covers of, not very fun, let me say that. “Gwenji” I groaned to her as I got out of bed. “Morning sleeping beauty, nice dreams of Jacob?” she teased. I blushed, “And what about Ben for you?” I shot back earning a blush from her in return.

The two of us met Drew in the kitchen for breakfast before we separated and got ready for the day. I chose a nice dark green below-the-knee dress with straps and a pair of black flats. My bathers were a plain light blue bikini, the back and around the neck were tie-ups.

Gwen had chosen to wear a red short sleeved shirt with a small yellow heart on the left front corner on the bottom. And dark blue shorts. A pair of yellow sandals on her feet and her hair tied up in a messy ponytail. She was going to wear a red full piece bathing suit with back clasps and a tie-up around her neck. Nice low cut around the back. But appropriate all the same.

Drew wore a pair of knee length swimming trunks and a dark grey shirt with nothing on it. He was also wearing black ankle converses. I laughed at us all; the only one who would not have to change was Drew. But I am happy with what I was wearing and that is all that mattered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.2K 30
[ONGOING ๐Ÿ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
6.6M 179K 55
โญ๏ธ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด๊œฑแด› ส€แด‡แด€แด… ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด แดษด แดกแด€แด›แด›แด˜แด€แด… โญ๏ธ สœษชษขสœแด‡๊œฑแด› ส€แด€ษดแด‹ษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ๊œฐแด€ส€: #1 ษชษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ (2017) #1 ษชษด แด‹สสŸแด (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
166K 1K 34
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
1M 90.6K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...