My Heart Belongs To You (Comp...

By mahiramehta

Ananya Mehta : 22 years old. She is caring , loyal , honest. A bit conservative but trust people easily. Madl... More

Introduction
1.First Meeting
2.Armaan
3. Picnic
4. Goodbye
5. Rehana
6. Crush
7. Mumbai - City of dreams
8. Graduates
9. Pune
10. New addition
11. Fresher's Party
12. Friendship Day
13. Day out
14. Knowing each other
15. Birthday..🎁🎂🎉
16. New Year..🎊🎉
17. Valentine's Day..💑❤
18. Love..😙😙😍😍
19. Exams..📚📖
20. Interview
21.Prerfect son..🙎
22.Proposal
23.We like her...
24. Last day memories..👬👭
25.Shock..
26. Lost Him Forever..😭😭
27.Preparations for engagement...
28. Engagement..💍
29. Shopping..👠👗👜
30.Hen(s) party..👙🎉
32 . Bachelor's Party..👄🎂
33. Date night..👫💛
34.Haldi and mehandi...
35.Sangeet..👬👭
36. Wedding..💑👰
37.Diary..📖
38. Pregnancy..
39.Wedding anniversary
40.Love at first sight..❤❤
41. Diwali..
42.First kiss..💋
43 . Cancer...
44. I Hate you..
45.Confession..
46. I Miss You...😢😢
47. Dinner..🍟🍔
48. Stubborn..
49. Jealous..
50.Confessing my love..💑
51. Mumbai calling..
52. You love Armaan..?
53. London..✈
54. Two daughters..👭
55. Pre-wedding functions..
Covers..
56. Mrs. Ananaya Karan Parakh
57. New Zealand..
58. Forgiveness...
59. Attachment..
Epilogue..
Thanksgiving.

31.Home town...

2.4K 156 18
By mahiramehta

Ananya's POV :-
It has been two weeks we returned to Banglore from Goa. Many things happened in this two weeks. I got job in a company in pune so I had to go to pune for finalising everything with the company. So now I am joining the company from August.

The biggest problem is , I am staying near to Armaan and Rehana's flat which mens I have to see them everyday. I am staying in that flat in  which Rehana was going to stay before her marriage got fixed. I refused many a times but she was adamant so I have to agree with her.

Now only a week is remaining for there marriage so preparations are going in full swing. Almost all the shopping of Rehana is done and I am free from that work. Tomorrow morning I am leaving for Jhodhpur. I was thinking all this when I saw my phone ringing.

Tring...Tring...

Armann calling..

"Hey" i said.

"Hey", Armaan said.

"When will you reach jhodhpur"?Armaan asked.

"At 1 I will reach", I said.

"Ok then I will meet you at the airport",Armaan said.

"Are no no you don't take tension I will go directly to my place", I told him.

"Who said you that you are going to your place"?Armaan asked.

"Actually Armaan it doesn't look good staying at your place", I said hesitantly.

"Ya ya Ofcourse it won't look good staying at my place, we were mad so we stayed at your place for so many days and we don't mean anything to you so why will you stay at our place", Armaan said sarcastically.

"Don't get angry please..ok I will say at your place only for this two days happy"  I said.

"More then happy",Armaan said and I could sense that he was smiling.

With that we talked for few more minutes and then hang up. In evening rehana called and asked me to come to her place so I am going  to Rehana's place to check whether all her bags are packed or not.

"Mom I am going to Rehana's place. Do you want anything when I return back?" I asked.

"No beta I don't want anything but tell me will you have dinner at her place or will have with us" Mom asked.

"No mom I will come here and have dinner with you all",I said.

I took my car and went to Rehana's place. I meet uncle and aunty in living room and then went to Rehana's room. As soon as I entered her room I got the shock of my life , whole room was filled with piles of clothes , and Rehana was sitting on bed holding her head.

"Rehana what the hell Is this", I asked.

"Thank god Ananya you came, you are my angel", she said while coming towards me and hugging me.

"Actually I was trying to pack my things up but you know na I suck in this, so this is what happened when I tried to do my work", she said.

"Ok let me help you then", I said.

"Actually Annie can you do this for me as I am really tired and want to sleep", Rehana said.

"Ok I will do it but how will you sleep there are so many things lying here and no place to sleep",I asked her eyeing the clothes on bed.

"I am going to guest room and will sleep there you carry on here", she said and went from the room.

I took a deep breath and started  arranging her stuff. I packed all her function dresses in one suitcase , casuals in another one and all other things in another bag. It took me 2 hours to complete this work  and then I got relief. I went to living room and started helping aunty.

After sometime I saw Rehana coming to living room.

"Hey done with everything", Rehana asked?

"Ya everything is done", I said.

"Rehana don't you have shame? You made Ananya do all your work"? Aunty scolded Rehana.

"It's ok aunty , Rehana was tired so i did her work , no problem", I said.

"Ya Ofcourse she will be tired from morning she did so much work like eating , watching t.v , talking to Armaan and sleeping so ya it is natural to be tired ", aunty said sarcastically eyeing Rehana.

"It's ok aunty she is the bride and she should do only those things which makes her happy and I don't have any problem in doing anything for her as we are buddies", I said.

"Yes that we are and thanks Annie for everything", Rehana said.

"Ok girls come let's have dinner", aunty said.

"No aunty I am going home as mom and dad will be waiting for me", I said.

"Have dinner with us only and then go home ", aunty said.

"Aunty I  would have dine with you but I already told mom that I will be back by dinner so I have to go now, sorry", I said.

"Ok beta take care and happy journey meet you after 2 days", aunty said.

"Bye and thank you ", I said and then went towards the gate.

"Annie bye and see to it that no girl should come near my Armaan In his bachelor's party", Rehana said.

"Ok madam I will see to it and now bye",I said.

I came back home and had my dinner. Went back to my room and changed in night dress and went to sleep as tomorrow will be a long day.

Next day
I got ready by 8 and carried all my bags to living room.

"Good morning mom and dad", I said.

"Good morning beta",they said.

"All done ", dad asked .

"Yes dad", I said.

We had our breakfast and then carried my luggage to the car. Mom and dad came to airport to drop me.
Whole ride we kept on talking. I took my luggage from the car and went towards the check in after bidding bye to them and taking there blessings.

Plane ride is bit Boring when you travel alone and don't get a window seat. But as it was only 2 hours journey so it is manageable.
I took my luggage and saw Armaan waiting for me. I waved at him from distance and saw him coming towards me.

"Hey" Armaan said and hugged me.

"Hi", I said.

"Come let's go", Armaan said and took my bags.

Driving home was a silent ride as I was looking out from the window and now i could say that my home town has changed so much since I last visited.

We reached home and Armaan took my luggage inside. I am standing at the door and could see the whole house is so beautifully decorated. All the members of the family are running here and there doing one or the other work. Still no one has noticed me. I went inside .

Soon Harshita di saw me and she came and hugged me.

"How are you Ananya", di asked.

"I am fine di , how are you?" I asked .

"I am good", di said.

And then all the other members came to meet me. I took blessings from uncle aunty and di jiju. I am also introduced to some of the relatives of Armaan.

"Ananya go and get freshen up and then come have lunch with us", aunty said.

"Ya aunty", I said.

I went and got freshen up and then had lunch with them. I am really happy to be here at Armaan's place. All are treating me so well. We talked for a long time and then again all got busy with the preparations.

"Armaan I am going to hotel as i want to check all the arrangements", I said.

"Ok then wait for 5 minutes I am coming with you , as even  i have to look after evrything for a last time", Armaan said.

We both went to the hotel and we are satisfied with all the arrangements done. It took us two hours to look after everything for final time.
We came home and had dinner with all and then all went to sleep as from tomorrow guests will start arriving and all were hell tired.

Tomorrow is Armaan's bachelor's party and I am so excited to meet all my friends. With this happiness and smile on my lips I went to sleep.

*****************************Hellow friends
I hope you are liking my story. Please keep voting and sharing your views as it encourages me to write .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.8K 54
******* Every story has an end. But in life, every end is a new beginning.******* ------------------------------------------------------------ His vo...
1.8M 139K 130
'Love has the power to tender the broken, but self love has the power to change' Sequel to 'It was Always you' This is the story of Arjun's Beloved...
547K 23.5K 55
She is calm He is the storm She is beauty He is the beast She is the angel... He is the king of hell... Arjun Sinha, a man who is passionate, mercil...
312K 32.5K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...