Finding a True Smile System

By kekate123

Misha died alone in the dirty hole of the orphanage closet. His life was full of struggles and unwillingness... More

PROLOUGE
PROLOGUE Part 2
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
Author's Note
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.end
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17

1.6

14.4K 753 243
By kekate123

Sorry for the wait! But hey this chapter is twice as long as the normal ones so cut me some slack~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keith: "Bobby! Wait!"

Believing it to be long enough, Misha left Joe on the ground to succumb to his injuries. After checking with Wyatt on the best time to leave his cover, he ran out just as a round of pebbles shot through the leather couch he was just hiding in. Ironically Bobby didn't see that Misha left Joe behind and ended up killing him.

Keith: "You idiot! Why didn't you listen to me! You killed Joe you stupid son of a bitch!"

Bobby: "W-What? It wasn't me! It's that goddamn kid's fault! He made me do it! It's not my fault!"

Keith had a niggling feeling in the back of his mind but he was so angry he ignored it at the moment. He had enough, he couldn't stand Bobby's stupidity any longer and decided it would be better to control him in his berserk state instead. Moving to a safe distance he used his ability to break Bobby's mind. Unlike Bart whose mind only a slight push over the edge after the death of his wife, Bobby's mind break was a slow and painful process.

Bobby: "A-A-AAAAAH! Keith! What are you doing?! Stop! I-It hurts!"

Keith: "I should have done this in the beginning."

Bobby went from screaming to cursing and finally to primal growls. All the while Misha was doing his best to try to interrupt the process but Keith had already made Bart distract Misha. It was troublesome enough to have one person in berserk mode but to add another with the ability most incompatible to Misha's lightning was another. In addition to that Keith would be sniping from a distance, he needed to stop Bobby from going berserk.

However try as he might, Misha was unable to get past Bart. Seeing how futile his efforts were Misha decided he would need to take out Bart first. Compared to the other ability users he had taken out, Bart seemed to have some experience in fighting. Judging from his tattoos he was probably in a street gang or grew up in a bad neighborhood. The city's ghetto area symbol was sitting snugly across his arm.

Misha wasn't able to get much headway when fighting with Bart as Bart was more experienced with hand to hand combat than Misha. For every punch given, one was returned and every kick received was narrowly blocked.

The only advantage Misha had were the shocks he could administer with every blow they exchanged. At first they were unnoticeable under Bart's berserk state but they gradually forced Bart's fists to have longer delays as they were shaking from the tremors caused by the electricity. Not only that but the longer they fought the more experience Misha was able to absorb into his own skills. Gradually, Misha became able to predict Bart's movements and even imitate some of his moves. The power of Misha's memory was not to be underestimated.

Seeing how distracted Keith was with Bobby, Misha decided he needed to finish off Bart immediately. Jumping back, Misha was able to put some distance between them before he supercharged a small dagger hidden within his coat and threw it at Bart. Since Bart was "set" to distract mode, he wasn't allowed to dodge despite the obvious danger the dagger emitted. Instead he tried to melt the dagger with his flames but Misha's daggers were coated with in an ability stronger than his own so it had no effect.

The dagger was closely followed by two more which pierced through his neck, forehead and heart. Misha swiftly slipped in front of Bart and grabbed a hold of his daggers before slamming Bart down to the floor.

When Keith looked over after he was done with Bobby it looked as though Misha had killed Bart by stabbing him with his daggers. Irritated at losing another pawn, Keith set Bobby to his maximum potential. In doing so Bobby personality would be permanently destroyed but by this time Keith had already lost almost all of his entire force. He refused to leave empty handed. In fact it might be even better now that he destroyed Bobby's mind. It made him a powerful weapon and if he could make Misha submit he would have another powerful weapon at his disposal. He set Bobby to maim and injure rather than kill.

(Based on his abilities Bobby will be able to beat him. Of course I'm going to make him pay dearly for what he's done. I'll have Bobby beat him within an inch of his life before pulling him off. I'll break his mind the old fashion way, it's so much more fun that way. I can't wait to play with him. It's been a while since I've been able to relieve all this pent up stress!)

Keith shifted his hand to cup his crotch as he looked Misha up and down. Thinking of how young Misha looked and remembering past victims, he couldn't help give a groan in anticipation. He could just feel the blood dripping around his dick as he forced himself inside.

Misha was too busy trying to deal with Bobby to pay attention to Keith. He asked Wyatt to keep watch in case Keith tried something while he was too preoccupied with Bobby. As a system Wyatt had access to the world and could look up information on its inhabitants. Of course he couldn't tell Misha unless it was approved by the gods for some sort of mission.

Looking into Keith's thoughts and especially his intention towards Misha he wanted to have a body to gouge out his eyes and find the most decayed zombies to gang rape him before castrating him and forcing him to eat his severed body parts.

Misha: "Is the situation bad?"

Misha couldn't hear anything from Wyatt but he could see the electricity protecting him get stronger and could feel Wyatt was angry at something.

[No. Everything is fine. Just promise me you will not to let any of them get away alright? I don't want them anywhere near you in the future.]

(I won't allow that man to lay a finger on this child.)

Misha: "Alright"

Misha was distract for a little too long. He couldn't dodge in time as a boulder smashed into his chest and knocked him off his feet. Thanks to the bullet proof vest and Wyatt's lightning field absorbing the impact Misha didn't sustain any damage but the force knocked the wind out of him. Struggling to get air into his lungs he didn't see the earth spike until it was already impaled through his hand. He quickly manipulated the lightning to destroy the spike before it could grow in size and rip the fingers right off the palm.

[Misha!]

Misha: "I'm fine! I can still fight!"

(I've felt a lot more pain than just a simple hole through my hand)

Deciding it had been long enough Misha stops appearing weak. He needed to buy some time before he could get his breathing back to normal. He gathers lightning into his uninjured hand and throws it. Following the ball of lightning, Misha also throws a few of his electrocharged daggers at Keith. Bobby was hit by the lightning but it didn't have much effect since he had natural grounding properties as an earth user. Not expecting the sudden shift in attacks, Keith could only dodge two of the knives while the third was lodged into his right shoulder.

Keith gritted his teeth in pain as shocks racked through the metal. To his horror he discovered he couldn't feel right arm anymore. The arm hung limp to his side uselessly. He growled menacingly at Misha as he yanked the spike right out of his hand before avoiding a boulder set to crush his right knee.

Keith: "Hurry up and capture him you useless puppet!"

Keith took out a Glock he keeps hidden under his shirt for emergencies. Compared to the handgun he was using previously, this particular firearm with more powerful and had been modified to include spraying shots. Keith waited until Misha was preoccupied with Bobby once more before he took careful aim for Misha's shin before firing his shot with the ordinary handgun. Misha didn't even seem to notice as the shot went wide once it got too close to the lightning surging around his body. Next, Keith tried the same thing with the Glock. Misha moved just in time to avoid it at Wyatt's warning.

(Now I see what's been bothering me this whole time. He shouldn't have been able to avoid that shot. This guy isn't affected by my powers. Could it be that it is possible to have more than one ability manifest? This isn't going to be as easy as I thought.)

Misha started to gain quite a few cuts now that Keith knew his mental interference was having no effect. Keith wasn't able to shot him dead on thanks to Wyatt's electric field and warnings but they were wearing him down and made his fight with Bobby difficult.

[Misha you need to finish up soon. I don't think you'll have the stamina to defeat both of them if you keep up the pace you have right now. Left hand!]

Misha pulled up left hand as a bullet streamed past before responding to Wyatt: "Hah I ... hah... know that."

Misha wanted to finish the fight soon as well. He was getting tired and although Bobby was breathing harder than him, he knew Bobby wouldn't stop until Keith told him to or until he killed him. He didn't know if it had to do with instinct or if his mind had actually made him a worse fighter but Bobby was fighting better than Bart had in his semi berserk state. Bart at least had knowing or not held back since he looked like a child, Bobby on the other hand had no humanity left inside.

Misha was waiting for an opening to finish off Bobby with one strike. He knew if he didn't then Keith would force him back and they would flee. There's no way a man like Keith would take it lying down. He would try again and Misha had already promised Wyatt he would never let Keith come near him again. He would fulfill he promise to Wyatt. He wasn't going to let them escape tonight.

Misha finally saw his chance when Bobby stumbled in exhaustion. Bobby wasn't young and from the looks of him he didn't particularly take care of himself either. It was only a matter of time until his body couldn't stand the strain. Misha clad a few knives with superficial but flashy lightning at Keith before he threw a grenade he had been saving at Bobby.

Bobby wasn't able to defend in time, the bomb exploded when it crashed into his body. Since he didn't have armor the devastation wasn't light. At least half of his stomach had blasted out with entrails hanging over the side of the hole. Fractured ribs protruded out as they had somehow managed to protect the lungs as they stood exposed to the open air. Shards of shrapnel dotted Bobby's face in a disturbing array of cut flesh and bloody metal.

Even so Bobby still tried to reach out to continue the attack on its master's target. Misha couldn't help stepping back at the gruesome sight. In his eyes Bobby was no different from the zombies that were gathered outside.

Misha: "Wyatt, you don't have to watch Keith anymore. Just make sure that thing doesn't get too close."

Misha turned to set his sights on Keith while ignoring Bobby this time. After the explosion Bobby was unable to produce more than a weak pebble throw so Wyatt could handle him. Misha didn't know what else Keith had up his sleeve so he wanted to focus his sole attention on fighting. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 662 34
'I never thought that my worst nightmare would ever come to pass...' Misaki thought after tragedy had struck him once again... First it was his paren...
962 46 18
Jean's dream was to be able to graduate from a well known university and pursue his future career as a Professor.But what will happen when he suddenl...
359K 16.5K 59
If there was an award for laziness then everyone was sure that Ryo would be the one to get it every year but what Ryo didn't expect was that he was o...
209K 7.4K 44
Zen Yodai, 27 y.o virgin 'straight' man. He claimed to be 'straighter than a ruler' but some people doesn't believe it (Me). Anyway, he died in the a...