Her; Serendipity 承

By CorruptedLoveing

If you could go back in time and "fix" your mistakes would you? Would you risk loosing everything you know ju... More

Character Update
十一
十二
十三
十四
十五
十六
十七
十八
十九
二十
二十一
二十二
二十三
二十四
二十五
二十六
二十七
二十八
二十九
三十
三十一
三十二
三十三
三十五

三十四

3 0 0
By CorruptedLoveing

THIRTYFOUR|

  50,014 words as of chapter ThirtyThree (omg I actually did it)

What Jin didn't know, was that he in fact had never let down his friends in the first place.

"Young prince, we've arrived. Welcome to Tumul" He was pulled abruptly from his thoughts by his new companion, Atlas. A big grin reached his face and he hugged the white haired man.

"Thank you so much Atlas. I hope we'll continue to explore this world together" They hugged a few moments longer before separating, the snow fox Atlas had conjured looking up at them in confusion. They were standing on the top of a section of the mountain, looking down into the main tribal village of Tumul

Jin flipped up his hood, the snow fox stepped up beside him and looked over the cliff's edge. Atlas had disappeared behind a few of the trees to turn into his elk form. 

"Jin, are you ready to find somewhere to stay for the night?"

Said male pulled out his phone to check the time,

12:30 pm KST

10:30 pm OST

"Oh wow, I hadn't realized it was this late, I've only been here for two hours. Wait you said before that I could make it dark only if I wanted it to be right?" Atlas spoke through Jin's mind, as his form was still developing.

"Its hard to explain how time works here. Some witches can manipulate how the sky and weather is, so I would assume that maybe the leader of this coven is making it dark so people can sleep better" Atlas said thoughtfully,

"Well that's kind of her. So if I sleep here, will I wake up at home?" There was silence for a moment before soft crunches in the snow could be heard. A large white elk appeared beside him, looking out at the landscape. He seemed calm.

"I would assume that to be true"

Jin cimbed on Atlas' back, the soft fur was warm on his hands, protecting them from the bitter cold. As Atlas trudged down the path towards the first village, people, mostly women stared at them as they passed. They all looked similar to Jin, jet black hair in various hairstyles, and bright green eyes that seemed to have an ominous glow to them. He refused to judge them though, as that wouldn't do them any good when it came time to actually meet the witches.

"Here we are, I'll be behind the building for a moment to shift. There's a bench on the porch there if you need to sit, prince" Atlas released his bag from his mouth and disappeared into the blackness of the night. Jin took it and walked over to the set of chairs Atlas had mentioned. Taking a moment to admire his surroundings, the town looked like any other village in the mountains, large pine trees, all buildings constructed from logs and large cobblestones. Jin felt the chair beside him creek (creak?).

An old woman had sat down on the bench and was looking up at him like she knew him but didn't want to say anything, her green eyes glowed, making her look like a cat.

"Hello ma'am" He said politely with a slight bow, she giggled and covered her mouth with her hand.

"I'm surprised you don't remember me...my prince"  She pointed to his chest, right where his necklace was lying beneath his clothes. The realization hit him like a ton of bricks,

"Oh, you're the old woman that gave me this necklace!" He laughed and unearthed it from his clothes, she smiled at patted his hand.

"Have you figured out what it can do for you yet? You mustn't go showing that around dear, people here might not understand magic like that"  Jin had no idea what she was saying but he put it away just to be safe.

"I understand what she sees in you now." She patted his cheek and stood up, hobbling away with her cane. Jin smiled and touched his cheek, not really getting what was going on or why people kept calling him prince, but he was glad that people liked him.

It felt good to be loved.

He felt a tap on his shoulder and turned to see Atlas standing there, bundled up in his coat. Jin stood up Atlas head at the same height with his shoulder. Jin chuckled but didn't say anything. They both walked into the inn that stood before them, hoping to get out from the cold for awhile. A young woman and what looked to be her mother were cleaning up the ground floor restaurant, both of them engrossed in their work. Atlas cleared his throat and planted a warm smile on his face, because his resting face was definitely the opposite of friendly and inviting. 

"Oh what beautiful young men!" The older of the two women gasped when she turned around, handing the broom to the younger. Jin bowed to her out of habit, slipping off his coat and holding it in his arms.

"Are there any rooms available ma'am? My friend and I need a place to stay" Atlas asked her, taking off his coat as well and setting his pack on the ground.

"Yes, yes of course. Miriam, would you be a dear and get me the booking list?" The young girl called Miriam whisked herself away to an office behind the bar counter that Jin had not noticed before. He took a few moments to look around and admire the bar. It was dark on the inside but the demeanor was anything but. It was well decorated with a slightly modern touch. Off to the right of the actual bar counter was an old staircase with black tile leading up to which Jin assumed was the inn part of the building.

"You boys can take a seat while Miriam gets the book. So where are you two from? Oh and I'm Elizabeth by the way, but you may call me Beth." Beth guided them over to a booth with a motherly grin.

"Hello Beth, my name is Jin, I'm uh...not from around here and this is my companion Atlas" Jin introduced them as he was taking off his backpack, looking at the menu just out of curiosity.

"What brings you two to First Village in Tumul? You obviously aren't witches" She chuckled and messed with a spot on the table while Atlas was trying to come up with an answer to her question.

"I met Jin in the edge of the forest outside Eherus. He isn't from this planet and he wants to see all that Odea has to offer, so I plan on making that happen. I'm quite glad he has chosen me to help him with that, I hope I can get to know him better in the coming weeks" Atlas turned to face Jin, who was starting to become sleepy. The black haired man leaned his head on Atlas' shoulder, not realizing the other two were looking at him. Beth giggled, her cheeks dusted with a light pink hue. The sound of hurried footsteps filled their ears as Miriam returned with a large book, with leather binding surrounding it. Beth looked through it for a few moments before looking back up to Atlas.

"We have one room left. But I'm afraid its a double bed. The couples suit actually" Beth's eyes held a mischievous glint in them as Atlas groaned. He nodded and pulled out his wallet elbowing Jin in the side to keep him from falling asleep.

"How much for two nights?" Beth shook her head and rested her hand on his.

"No charge for you two. I have the feeling you are both very important to this world. I am sensing something powerful in that weary man beside you. Keep him safe Atlas." The white haired man climbed up the stairs, carrying Jin and their bags, while Miriam led them to their room, the two men's coats in her arms. She unlocked the door for them and placed the keys on the small table in the corner of the room. With a smile she set their coats on the bed and turned to Atlas,

"As my mother said, please take care of him. I get the feeling that he is precious to many people in another world. I know he is in another world sir. Oh! Breakfast is from 7:00 to 10:00 every morning and I hope you enjoy your stay in Tumul. And good luck on your travels" She bowed and began to walk away, when Atlas placed Jin on the bed lightly and grabbed her wrist.

"Who are you and how do you know who my companion is?" He glared as she ripped her arm away, a devious look filled her face.

"I am no one in particular. Atlas" Miriam laughed and walked out of the room, shutting the door behind her. Atlas returned to Jin and shook him, the man was barely clinging onto consciousnesses.

"Atlas. I'll see you tomorrow, you should get some rest alright?" He touched his cheek with a smile and drifted off.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello again! I hope people are still reading my story, it will be coming to a close soon. But don't worry, it won't be the end but I plan on taking a break.

:)

{unedited}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 1.2K 27
My life has been a serious of failed relationships and heartbreaks. Somehow, every guy I date, ends up leaving me. Thank God I have Taehyung, my be...
2K 147 23
Jungkook x Reader *********UNDER EDITING********* It was your first day of sophomore year when a boy you didn't know came up to you to ask you a ques...
2.3K 108 25
It's already third year of high school in Seoul Academic High. This year, they, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, and Ki...
102K 7.2K 40
[[DISCLAIMER: IF YOU ARE READING THIS ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE BESIDES WATTPAD OR TUMBLR, IT HAS BEEN STOLEN!! PLEASE CHECK THE REAL STORY OUT ON WATTPAD...