Crownless Queen (Kuroko no Ba...

By MissYanko

Crownless Queen (Kuroko no Basuke fanfic) Meet Kuroko Tetsumi, The former manager of Crownless General, Kurok... More

Please Read.
Crownless Queen (Kuroko no Basuke Fanfic)
Chapter 1: Manager of Seirin Basketball
Chapter 2: Injury...
Chapter 3: Dinner at Maji Burger!
Chapter 4: Hanamiya Maki
Chapter 5: My Instinct
Chapter 6: Yellow?
Chapter 7: Who are you?
Chapter 8: Sleepover at Taichi's Place!
Chapter 9: Dead Fish
Chapter 10:Before The Match
Chapter 11: Ready?
Chapter 12: Pervert!
Chapter 13: Seirin vs Josei Start!
Chapter 14: Hide n' Seek?
Chapter 15: Onee-chan kawaii~!
Chapter 17 -Flashback-
Chapter 18 Ara~
Chapter 19 Let's Make A Deal
Chapter 20 Before That
Chapter 21 Shutoku vs Seirin
Chapter 22 Bad
Chapter 23 Surprised Shin-chan?
Chapter 24 Manipulation
Chapter 25 The Empress' Eye
Chapter 26 The Storm is...
Chapter 27 Okonomiyaki
Chapter 28 Let's Do This
Chapter 29 The Coach and Manager of Seirin
Chapter 30 Frustrated Captain
Author's Note

Chapter 16 -Flashback-

5.5K 153 5
By MissYanko

Just a little reminder that the flow of this fanfic has been changed.

Chapter 16 "Flashback" Part 1 of 2

A year and half of Kuroko Tetsumi living in America together with her big sister.This was a decision of their father to let her big sister to handle his business for the meantime. As for Tetsumi, it was forced by their parent to come with her father because of certain issue regarding her current school in Japan and had no choice but to migrate Tetsumi along with her sister.

-Shoei Junior High-

After the senpais graduated and went on their separate path, Makichi and I were left behind along with other kouhais to take care of the basketball club, it was really sad to see Teppi and the others to go and leave us. But we cant stop them... lifes go on and we have to move forward, there are no such things as forever or something.

We were just second year when they graduated, soon we will be the senpai to our freshmen... meaning we have to start acquiring players and managers to replace us once its time for us to say goodbye.

It was the next day since the graduation when we were walking in a hallway quietly, still cant accept the fact that the senpais were gone as if it left us a big hole in our chest. 

I was thinking deeply whether I tell the news to Makichi or later. But it has to be now because I will be going next week...

I had to tell Makichi that I have to go to America because of my parents forced me and at the same time manage father's business as well as go to school together with my sister. It means I have to leave Makichi and Tetsuchi behind.

And him...

"E-eh? Wh-what? Y-your...going to... other country?" Said Makichi in disbelief, "S-so your leaving me... behind?" She was stuttering and soon started sobbing. Guilt took over me and just hugged her tightly, I know that I cant oppose their decision because after all that I have been through and what I have done before... its for the best for all of us.

"No Makichi, I didnt say I will be leaving you. I will be gone for a year. Only one year! Just to finish my junior." I explained while I let her cry on my shoulder while I hug her," I am sorry Makichi... I didnt have a choice because my parents said so. I cant be mad at them because of what happened..." 

We were alone in the hallway while we hugged each other. I just let her until she broke from the hug and smiled at me, I still can see tears on her eyes.

"I... see. But im gonna miss you." She said then started crying again, my eyes becoming blurry as well.

"M-me too! Im g-gonna miss you too! I promise! I-I will send emails!" Then we both started crying.

We started crying like toddlers, even some students looked at us. I dont care! I will miss Makichi and Tetsuchi~!

two days left before my departure, I was in my room absentmindedly packing my stuffs. through the weeks was hard, I cant believe that they even throw me a goodbye party where all my friends are all present. I teared up alittle because of their love and effort for me.

At that night we were all enjoying ourselves. It took two days and one night at the inn of Makichi, which is the family inn of Hanamiya. Their mother talked to me on how I was like a daughter to her which ofcourse made me cry alittle, im going to miss her too.

I excused myself from my friends and went out on their big garden outside of their inn and sat on one of the rocks right next to their pond. The night was windy, it gave me chills since I was wearing shorts with a cup in hand. I let the wind touches my cheek as it sways my hair, I did not realized that my hair is growing, its on my collarbone now... maybe I should trim it?

I was relaxing when someone sat next to me which I already expected someone will follow me, specifically him. I looked at the person beside me and we both stare at each other, from my heterochromia to his sharp, sadistic, yet soft eyes. We were both staring until I broke it off and looked back at the pond infront of us. 

"Cant believe someone like you to go to another country, especially to an english speaking country." He snorts at me, I just laugh about it.

"Yeah. Me, being suck at english going to an english country." I said.

"You better remember all the studies we had, its pain in the ass to teach you. you're really suck at it." He smirks while I pouted at him.

"hidoi~" I said and leaned on him alittle and placed my head on his shoulder while we both enjoyed the silence.

"Ne..." He broke the silence and looked at him while still leaning on his broad chest.

"Yeah?" I hummed then he moved and made me looked at him fully. His attention was on me and took something on his jacket. It was still cold from winter.

"Here." He reached his closed hand to mine and I reluctantly reached it.

When I reached my hand to his, he then put something on my middle finger which made me taken back by what he just put on me.

It was a ring.

"Makoto..."

"baka~ whats with the face? this is just a promise ring, not an engagement ring!" He then laughs at my reaction. I was a shock for a moment when I teared up and suddenly tackled him on the ground while hugging him tightly. 

"Oy, thats enough crying." He said as he tries to push me away from him but I still held on him. He may be a shit but I still accepted him as the way he is...

"D-does that mean..." I get off of him and properly sat on the ground, I looked at the ring I am wearing. It was thin and yellow that has a symbol of two stars together.

"Dont get your hopes up, its just a ring." He said. I looked at him while he faces elsewhere to hide his blushed face.

"Thank you." I said and sweetly smiled at him.

I reached my hand to his cheek and caresses it softly, to feel his warmth one last time before this night ends. He then held my hand and does the same, to feel my warmth...

Great. Now its so difficult for me to leave this lil man.

-America-

its been a week since we landed in America, after three days I already went to school since the school year here is different in Japan and ofcourse some of my classes are already credited because I already took them. The school was... normal, quiet, big and except the fact that the girls doesn't want me to join to their circles because I look weird they say... I have a weird blue hair they say... What about my hair? Is something wrong with my hair or what? Its just light blue, its not contagious or anything... right?

It was dismissal when I gave up on making atleast one friend who is not weirded out by my hair. I was walking my way to home when I past by a court, a full court with young teenagers playing basketball until their hearts contented. I watched them from the outside and watched them playing.

With my hand on the fence, I saw the ring I was wearing. I never took it off because I would be incomplete without it, the ring made me go throughout the day despite how tiring it was since I am new here in this country...

I wonder hows everyone in Japan? Is Teppi doing okay with his new school? How about Makichi? Is she taking good care of the club? I would not worry much about it since Makichi is so good with her role as a manager and as a coach.

How about him? How is he? though we just talked on the phone last night telling me all about the things he did when his school year started, but I kinda miss him... and all of them.

If I wish to go back and spend my time with him... but faith can be so cruel when it wants to give us a little bumpy ride...

"Hey Taiga! Pass!" I looked at the guy who passed the ball to some red headed guy and made a dunk,  you could see that he is happy and having so much fun.

I missed going to the gym and watch them play basketball... 

"Hey!" I went back to reality when a ball bounced over the fence and hit my head.

"Itai!" I winced as I held my head. The ball bounce back near me and was able to catch ut before it went to the road.

"Hey sorry about that!" I looked at the guy infront of me, "you alright?"

He is standing on the other side of the fence where I am standing. A guy with a long raven black hair that covers his right eye and a mole on his left just under his left eye.

"Uhm I am okay... Here is you ball--" I suddenly covered my lips. Crap! I accidentally spoke in japanese! I forgot that I would usually talk to myself in japanese since I dont get to be with other people.

"I-I mean..." I was baffling when I saw his face lit up in amusement which made me stopped from embarrassing myself.

"Eh? Youre speaking japanese? Cool!" He spoke that made me surprised. Did he just spoke in japanese?

"Taiga! Come here!" A guy in red haired looked in our way and came closer to us. Did he just called a guy in japanese? Does that mean he understood japanese as well?

"Taiga! Look! A japanese, like us!" The raven haired guy called and pointed at me, the guy looked at me from head to toe and smiled.

"Cool a japanese, Im Kagami Taiga! Japanese too!" He introduces himself.

"And im Himuro Tatsuya! Yoroshiku!" His friend said which made me smile at them smiled at them shyly."

"Im Kuroko Tetsumi."

Since that day I finally made some friends, we spend our time at the court and talked about everyting. From our favorite sport to Taichi's crush at school. Taichi goes to other school while me and Tatsuchi goes to the same school but he is a year older than me which I dont mind since he would hang out with me so I would not feel alone.

Tatsuchi would teach me more about speaking in english since sometimes I would get tongue tied for mixing the accent of japanese and english. It was hard at first but it made things very easy for me.

But ofcourse, I did not stop on keeping intouch with my friends in Japan. I would check on them and sometimes they would be the first one to check on me. Some are active while others doesnt... it was sad, at the moment you could see who are your real friends.

But because of Taichi and Tatsuchi... he would be mad because I dont spent much my time with him because I would be mostly outside with them while playing basketball. My chest aches when we fought one time, when he said harsh things like he will not call me anymore since its a waste of time calling me where I am busy with my friends here. 

I know its my fault for not spending my time with him, to update our lives and such. But the way he said made me angry, as if he just want me to be alone without making any friends. My mind clouded with anger and I accidentally lash him out. Which made him surprised by my action, I was surprised to but its too late to take it all back.

He was about to say something when I drop the call... I know I was wrong, its my fault but my mind and heart kept battling that it made me gave out and started crying on my bed...

I was crying when I heard a knock on the door, I wiped my tears and regain my balance and opened the door to see my sister looking worried . I gave her a confused look when she told me that she heard sobbing.

"Tell me what happened Tetsumi. I know you and I know the reason why you are crying." She said directly and I was taken aback by what she just said. Does she know?

"I know whats been happening to you Tetsumi. Dont play games, I know that Hanamiya dude has been in your heart since the start."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 6.9K 25
[[Disclaimer: I do not own Kuroko no Basuke or its characters. I only own my OC. Credit goes to Fujimaki Tadatoshi. Credits to @Akemi_Akashi for the...
3.5K 99 7
(DISCONTINUED BUT ADOPTED) Sawada Tsunayoshi and Kuroko Tetsuya are both childhood friends who haven't seen each other in 7 years and have been out o...
1.2K 64 13
Becoming injured from an accident during a match, Kuroko is unable to play the sport he loves to his fullest potential. Follow Kuroko's journey as he...
12.1K 236 12
On your 2nd year anniversary of dating Kuroko Tetsuya, he finally decided to introduce you to his teammates and the Generation of Miracles as his gir...