My Parents Are Vampires?!

By Gigi1020

***Spinoff to My Dark Side*** 16 yeard old Anneliese and 17 year old Andy thought they had a pretty normal li... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
Authors Note

Chapter 32

3.7K 188 195
By Gigi1020

 A:N/ Hi guys, sorry that I took longer to update, I was in the hospital sick, but Im much more better now:) Anyways, I know I should've warned you guys but I didnt for some reason, Im sorry to say this but this is the last chapter of My Parents Are Vampires! Yeah, the end is here :( Thank you so much to everyone who followed this story, who read as soon as I updated, thanks for the comments you guys leave, the votes, just everything! Like I've said before you guys are the reason I write so well :) Thank you so much for reading this story guys it really means A LOT to me.

Last chapter here, enjoy :)

Recap:

In front of me the rogues let go of dad's body, but where his head should've been, there wasnt anything anymore. Nothing at all whatsover, his body fell with a quiet thud and the I saw it, all around him, pieces of what looked like glass, just like Gabriel had said there would be when a vampire got his neck crushed.

Brent chuckled evilly and picked up something, "Maybe I should have this in my living room, you know put it on my wall, as a trophy or something, what do you say darling?" he asked me holding up dad's head.

It took everything in me not to faint, this is it, we're all going to die.

Gabriel P.O.V

As soon as Anneliese made a high shrill scream pain so horrible striked right through my chest, a pain so big I winced and squeezed my eyes shut in agony.

No, no, please stop it, I thought panting slightly from the pain.

Please let this be a horrible nightmare, I growled to myself squeezing my eyes harder, the pain distracted me from everything around me, for a moment it was like I was all alone, it blocked out absolutely everything.

Annie's screams, Jade's muffles shrieks, everyone around me.

A huge weight formed in my chest, it was as if someone had stabbed me with a sword and was slowly pushing it forwards into my flesh.

I knew exactly why I felt that pain, because Anneliese was hurting, because she was sad, horrified.

Our bond had grown so much that I could feel her pain, and if this is what she felt I couldnt understand how she kept herself awake.

I, myself, was on the verge of passing out.

You cant pass out now, I told myself sternly, you need to be strong, for Annie.

You need to kill Brent before he kills anyone else, my wolf said weakly.

You're awake! I exclaimed surprised when I found that I could feel my wolf just a bit.

Maybe the pain in my chest had woken up my wolf, or maybe the drugs were leaving my body, or I dont know but boy was I glad I could feel my wolf now!

We need to protect out mate Gabriel, she's in danger, he said weakly.

We will, we will, I promised.

I forced myself to breathe through my pain and open my eyes.

Annie was screaming hysterically at Brent, she was slumped against Cole, her knees had given out on her but that didnt stop her from yelling at Brent.

Her screams were half words, half sobs, I couldnt understand much of what she was shrieking but one look at her and I knew.

I knew she would never be the same again, she had just witnessed her father being murdered in front of her eyes, Brent had the nerve to kill him in front of her and even had the nerve to hold up his head as a trophy.

Nothing made me feel sicker than that.

I knew at once that Annie was never going to forget that, she would never ever be the same loving Annie I knew, Brent had changed her with this, he had probably traumatized her.

"I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU BRENT! NEVER! YOU CAN KILL ME, BUT I WILL NEVER GO WITH YOU!" she was screaming at him, God I looked at her helplessly, I felt so vulnerable right now, this stupid drug was taking a long time to leave my body.

Brent wasnt even listening to her, he was still chuckling as he threw Ashton's head to the side and watched as the other rogues pulled his body away.

My eyes darted everywhere, I was stunned by what had just happened.

I looked from the fucker of Brent, to Jade, whose muffled screams sounded horrible even with tape around her mouth, her eyes were horrified and wide with disbelief as she watched the rogues pull away her husband's body.

"I HATE YOU BRENT! I HATE YOU!" Annie was screaming, I looked at her and winced again when the pain in my chest doubled, her whole face was red and tears just streamed down her cheeks, she was fighting slightly against Cole.

He tightened his grip around her torso making me snap my head up and growl, he had about thirsty seconds to get his hands off her if he didnt want me to crush them!

"WHY DID YOU DO IT?! WHY?" Annie shrieked hysterically fighting more against Cole, he gripped her to him so tightly her screams were cutt off by a small wince.

I growled more and fought against the ropes around me, now that I could feel my wolf slightly it gave me more strength.

There was nothing worse than seeing Annie in pain, she was hurting me without realizing it.

I eyed the two rogues who were positioned next to me, I could take them down easily, very easily in fact, if only Brent didnt have so many rogues around.

I could maybe deal with five or six rogues at once, but ten or more?

How was I going to be able to fight off all these rogues and keep Annie safe?

Come on Gabriel, think, make a plan, my wolf told me sounding clearer.

I shook my head as if that would make me think more, think Gabe, think, I told myself.

Maybe I could shift, kill as many rogues possible in my human form and then shift and alert the alpha, I was sure he wasnt in any danger, we had probably won the battle now that Brent was here, his other rogues had probably all been executed by now, they were all probably nothing but dust now.

I looked towards Brent and his rogues, they was about ten of them, apart from his group of main friends and the two leeches next to me.

I can do it, I told myself, as soon as I have full feeling of my wolf Im going to kill them all, Im going to make sure they're all dead and make Brent suffer for everything he has done.

I was going to make him suffer, for hurting Annie, for even daring to lay a finger on her, for all those times he made her cry with pain, for hurting Andy, for what he did to Ashton, I was going to make sure he paid.

That was my main goal right now, if somehow I died tonight, I was taking Brent with me to death.

In that whole process you need to remember to keep Annie alive, my wolf reminded me.

I snapped my eyes up at Annie again, at my mate, she was slumped against Cole again, crying and whimpering quietly, her whole body was shaking and she looked in shock.

A huge knot formed in my throat, my Annie, my poor mate, what would I give right now to not see her like that, in pain, grieving over her father.

Looking at her like that made me want to kill Brent more badly, I had never had the desire to hurt someone in my life so greatly, but that leech, he made the exception!

I looked at all the rogues again, goddamn it they all looked strong, and I hated to admit it but I wasnt feeling at my strongest yet, if one of them bit me that would be the end, I would die.

A vampire's bite to a werewolf is lethal.

Come on Gabriel, you cant let them kill you, my wolf told me, think of this as a battle, he said.

Yeah, I thought back feeling uncertain.

I was Beta after all, my strength surpassed those from the other wolf's, but in battles at least you have the constant guarantee that there was other wolfs around you who have your back, who wont let you get killed, but right now?

Shit, I really had to be careful and make sure not to get hurt, what was Annie going to do if I couldnt protect her?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Brent approached her, every fibre of my body was raging with anger, my wolf snapped up at the sight of him getting closer to her.

Get him away from her, NOW, he thought.

I'm working on it, I replied wrestling with the ropes around me again, the thick rope barely moved against my wrists making me let out a tired frustrated growl.

Come on, come on, I growled in my head moving and trashing in the chair.

"WHY DID YOU DO IT? WHY? I HATE YOU BRENT! I HATE YOU! I HOPE SOMEONE KILLS YOU! JUST LIKE YOU KILLED MY DAD!" she screamed at him hatefully as he stood in front of her, Cole let go of her and at once she began to beat her fists against his chest hard.

The sound was like hitting a stone wall. All of the other rogues were silent, but tense, I could see Cole, Leo, and the vampire girl looking slightly more relaxed than the others, that meant they were most likely the strongest ones, and I'd have to kill them first!

Annie was hitting Brent so much her fists had gone bright red, but that didnt stop her.

"No Annie," I groaned watching helplessly, please dont provoke him he's going to hurt you damn it, I thought trashing in the chair more hoping it would brake.

"You want me dead?" he asked her gripping her wrists so hard he stopped her.

She flinched but she didnt take his eyes off him, I had never seen that look on Annie before, a look of pure hate, she looked so angry and hurt I was very sure she was close to exploding!

Which got me worried, I didnt want him hurting her or braking any more bones.

"Yes" she said quietly trying to pull away from him, "Yes I want you dead, I wish I had never met you Brent, I wish you had never invited me to that stupid party, I regret liking you so badly! I loathe myself for thinking I had once loved you! How could I be so stupid and think I liked you? I hate you Brent! There arent any more strong enough words to describe what I feel for you now! I HATE YOU!" she shrieked panting hard.

The more she spoke the more I could see Brent growing angrier, his hold on her wrists was so tight even from here I could see them growing red.

"Oh really? Is that how you really feel?" he growled pulling her to him tightly.

She nodded and stared at him hatefully, "Thats exactly how I feel Brent, what kind of person kills another for pleasure? Because you're obviously not trying to teach me a lesson, you like to see me hurt, you like hurting others for your pleasure, you're a fucking rogue, what else can I expect? I should've put an end with you as soon as you told me what you were" her breath hitched loudly.

"You should watch what you're saying" he said venomously, the rage was taking over him, I could see it, his eyes were going a dark shade of red.

Please stop, I pleaded.

"You say you love me? What kind of vampire kills the girl's father he supposedly loves right in front of her eyes? How could you hurt Andy and bring my mom and Gabriel into this too? All those times you threatened me you would hurt them, how could you do that if you said you loved me? No Brent," she shook her head as more tears rolled down her cheeks, "You dont love me, you dont know what love is, and I feel sorry for you!" she cried, his hold on her tightened with each word she said.

"Everything I did and do is because I love you" he growled menacingly.

He is dead crazy if he thinks he loves her, my wolf thought with disbelief.

"You love me?" she let out a humorless cold laugh, "What makes you think," her breath hitched more, "That I would ever be able to leave with you? What makes you think I will love you after what you've just done? What possibly made you think I wouldnt hate you after this? You want to know what you are? You're crazy, thats what you are Brent, you're crazy, mental, you havent got the slightest clue, how do you think Im going to forigve you after everything you've done to me? All those times you beat me up, you used your strength against me knowing I couldnt fight back, all the threats, the many times you forced me with your words to make me do something you wanted. And now this? You're crazy if you think Im still going to want you" she said coldly.

His eyes were wide with anger, he was tense all over.

"I hate you," she spat "I hate you and I wont pretend anymore like I care about you, I dont, I dont care what happens tonight, I dont care if you beat me up to death, all Im hoping is that you get killed, because you deserve nothing else than that" she said with such hate in her voice her words made a chill run down my body, holly crap she was serious.

Dread filled me when I saw his eyes turn a pure black color, he was so mad he was shaking making Annie shake slightly too.

"You're going to regret saying that" he said coldly shoving her hard, he threw her towards the wall so hard her body thumped loudly, the simple sound got my whole blood to turn cold and I winced at the sound.

I heard Jade do another muffled scream again.

"Shit, Annie," I whispered trashing even more on the chair, so much that the two rogues pushed down my shoulders again trying to keep me still.

Their cold hands burned on my body, I was so angry I was shaking all over, but I couldnt shift, not yet, I could feel my wolf but I had no control him yet.

"LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE!" I yelled angrily.

Annie slumped against the wall and held her head letting a small moan escape her lips. She looked up just in time to see Brent picking her up roughly by the arm and throwing her against the other wall.

Her body thumped hard against it again and she cried out as she fell to the floor a second time.

"ANNIE!" I yelled.

Jade was doing horrible chocking sounds as she watched Brent striding over to Annie again, she tried to back away from him but he grabbed her in no time by the arm forcing her up.

"You hate me huh? Well I'll show you what I can do when you say stupid shit like that Anneliese!" he shook her hard as he spoke and he threw her again against the wall again.

This time she cried out loud enough for me to jump.

He's going to kill her! He's going to kill her do something! My wolf was now on the verge of panic and rage.

"BRENT STOP! LEAVE HER ALONE, DONT HURT HER!" I yelled pathetically yanking and twisting my wrists trying to get free.

It was no use, he was too angry he hadnt heard me, if only I could shift!

Annie sat up slowly, blood gushed out of her nose and her eyes looked slightly unfocused.

Brent grabbed her again, he forced her to stand up again and pinned her against the wall putting his arm against her throat, "You hate me Anneliese? Do you really fucking hate me?" he yelled in her face so loud she flinched back.

Oh God.

"I killed your father because you deserved it, you dared to cheat on me with that," he turned back to give me a loathing look "That mutt!" he yelled.

She put both her arms on his trying to get them back from her throat, "No, you killed my dad because you're evil" she managed to choke out.

He made a sound of outrage and he slapped her so hard she fell to the ground, she laid there motionless, but small whimpers came from her.

Brent was breathing heavily, he stood over Annie, towering her.

He looked back at me, if looks could kill I would've been burned to death.

"It's your turn next, maybe I should kill you now, brake that stupid bond you created with my girlfriend, maybe that will bring some sense into her!" he declared.

"She's not your girlfriend!" I growled back looking at her, she was still on the ground but now that my wolf was back I could hear her heart beating fast and loud.

Stay like that, I thought, please stay like that so this leech wont hurt you more, I thought pleadingly.

"SHE'S MINE!" he roared walking towards me.

We have to kill him, my wolf thought.

Maybe I could distract him long enough until the drug got out of my system.

"Im not yours" I heard Annie's soft weak voice say.

I flickered my eyes to her, very slowly she struggled to get up but she did, Brent turned around with a look of defiance.

Blood was still dripping from her nose and her cheek was bright red, but she still had that look of hate towards Brent, "Im not yours Brent," she took a deep breath "I've never been yours, Im not a property you can own, Im not a thing Brent, Im a human, you might be able to beat me up when you hear something you dont like, but just by beating me up doesnt give you the damn right to think Im your property! Im not!" she shrieked "Im not yours Brent nor will I ever be!" she yelled.

He zoomed so fast to her I barely had time to blink, "NO!" I yelled, he shoved her against the wall again, but this time he didnt stop, he didnt even wait for her to slump to the ground, he began to punch her, the sounds that were made when his fists connected with her skin made a growl erupt from my body.

Some of the rogues even winced, but the vampire girl was sneering, looking like she was enjoying the show.

DO SOMETHING! DO SOMETHING NOW! HE'S GOING TO BEAT HER TO DEATH! GABRIEL DO SOMETHING, my wolf was on full panic mode on now.

Jade's screams, the stupid vampire girl's smirk, everyone standing around just watching not doing anything, and Annie's screams of pain, all of that got me to see red all over!

Wolf or no wolf I was going to kill him! I couldnt watch this anymore!

I stood up awkwardly in a weird position and before the two rogues beside me could figure out what I was doing I threw myself back at the wall hard, so hard that the chair smashed behind me, something hard dug onto my back piercing my skin and several pieces of the chair scratched me but I didnt care.

I was beyond furious now!

I was not going to watch my mate get beaten up to death!

I threw myself against the wall again smashing the chair more, it was completely destroyed and the ropes had gone loose on my body.

Hell yeah, my wolf thought.

I quickly stood up and got rid of the ropes around me, my whole body was stiff from sitting too long but I quickly moved my arms around trying to get some feeling into them.

I looked up to see everyone staring at me, even Brent, he glared at me but that didnt hide the shocked look in his eyes, "What the hell do you think you're doing?" he growled with mid fist in air.

"Im about to murder you thats what Im going to do!" I growled trying to shift but my wolf was still weak.

Brent growled and and looked at the two rogues who had been beside me, "Kill him" he nodded at them and then they turned around walking towards me.

Another two of his rogues joined in, they all walked towards me making me frown, okay, if I was really careful I could take all of them four! I just had to make sure they didnt bite me.

One of the rogues ran to me, zooming so fast with fist in the air I barely had time to duck, luckily I did and grabbed his neck, I turned and pinned him against the wall hard trying to crush his neck.

Damn he was so cold it stung my hand but I didnt let go.

Another rogue ran to me and I threw the rogue I had in my hand towards him so they both crashed and collapsed.

The third rogue zoomed and grabbed me from behind, his fangs snapped inches away from my neck making me jump, shit!

Just like I had down with the chair, I threw myself against the wall and crushed him behind me until I heard the satisfying crush of glass.

The other two that I had made crash into each other lept to their feet and ran to me again now with the last rogue, I grabbed the first one I could by the neck and threw him to the side while the other two knocked me to the ground hard.

I heard Annie scream, I dont know if because Brent was still hurting her or because she was seeing the fight.

I rolled away before the second rogue could dig his fangs into me, I grabbed him by the neck once he tried to sink his fangs into me again and twisted his neck hard, so hard I pulled his head right away making me throw it to the side.

Gross!

I didnt even have time to sit up when another rogue attacked me, "Shit," I cried out punching him hard on the face satisfied when he made a yelp of pain, I punched him again so hard he flew off me.

Another rogue came, taking the place of the last one, I rolled around with him trying to punch his face too, he punched me before I could making my nose snap.

I growled in pain and punched him back with all the force I could manage, his head flew off with one punch, he must've been the weakest one.

I stood up to see the last rogue that had supposed to kill me running to me, slamming me into the wall, he aimed to punch my face again but I moved to the side making him hit the wall so hard it cracked.

I grabbed his head in a head lock and wrestled with him until I was finally able to twist his neck, my hands burned and stung from how cold these leeches were but  I didnt let go until I crushed his neck completely.

I smiled to myself feeling slightly confident, that hadnt been that bad, in fact it had been slightly easy!

I turned around to see Brent watching me with a look of rage, Annie was next to him watching me with teary eyes also, he had his hand on her throat again making me growl and step forwards but before I could take another step about six more of his rogues all stepped up in front of him.

The rest were all his highest rankers and they stood next to him, Cole sneered at me and the vampire girl laughed, "Let's see if the mutt can win against six" she said evilly.

"NO! GABRIEL!" Annie screamed, the side of her face was bright red, her lip was split open again, and her skin was already going purple under her left eye.

Fuck if he did that to her on her face I bet her body would be worse! I clenched my teeth in anger and looked at the rogues, they all looked strong, without my wolf I wasnt going to be able to kill them all so easily, but if I had just killed four then I could do it again and add two more to the bunch.

"You're such a coward Brent! Do you really need a small army to protect you? Why dont you come here and fight me?" I yelled hoping to gain more time.

"Your time is up mutt" he smirked, "And when you're dead Im going to keep her forever!" he said turning to look at Annie again who shrieked and trashed.

"Bring it on, when Im done with your little army I want to see your best!" I snapped.

All six of the rogues zoomed to me at once, it was a fight of random punches, throws, and avoiding fangs.

I dont know how but it was luck I hadnt been bit yet, I received punches everywhere but that didnt stop me from fighting.

One rogue slammed me to the ground again, I was able to kill him before he had the chance to sink his teeth into me.

One down, five to go.

The rest began to kick me, the blows hurt but not as much as before, my wolf was getting stronger, a bit more time and I would be able to shift!

I grabbed a leg at random and pulled down the rogue, crushing down his face with my elbow as he fell. I stood up fast and crashed into another random rogue.

We continued on like this, I got punched and slammed to the ground but I noticed that these vampires wanted to do was hurt me greatly not kill me, it gave me the chance to be the one to do the killing. With each passing minute my wolf got stronger and stronger, so strong that I punched two other rogues so hard in the face their faces just seemed to fly off their necks.

Gross, I know.

I still wasnt able to shift, but I was close, I could feel it.

It took a while but before I even knew it I had killed all of them Cole slammed into me hard this time catching me distracted, his fangs snapped inches away from my face making me flinch back, I put my hands on his shoulders hard trying to push him away from me.

"Gabriel!" I heard Annie's high screams.

I tried to wrestle Cole off me but it was really hard when his fangs were snapping inches away from my face, my arms shook under his pressure making me growl, I had just killed six rogues I could deal with another one.

"Get him Cole!" I heard the vampire girl scream eagerly.

He lunged for my throat again making me push him off me quickly, he was fast though and barely gave me time to scramble up, as I moved I could tell my right leg had been injured badly, it hurt when I put weight on it. Cole tried to slam into me again but I grabbed him in a headlock this time wanting to waste no time at all! I was about to twist his neck when suddenly someone punched me so hard on the nose the stinging pain throbbed all the way to my brain!

I turned to see the vampire girl in front of me, her red eyes gleamed with malice, "You're strong mutt, but not strong enough to take us down" she sneered.

"Why dont we find out?" I managed to say as I wiped the blood from my nose.

"GABRIEL! GABRIEL BE CAREFUL!" I heard Annie scream.

"SHUT UP," I heard Brent yell at her, "Take him down Marie!" he yelled at the vampire girl.

Cole lunged for me again at the same time Marie did, I grabbed her first and shoved her hard against the wall while slamming into Cole this time, I pinned him against the wall and held him high with hand around his neck. Before I could do any damage he kicked me hard in the stomach making me double and let go of him, it had felt as if I had been hit by a truck!

Marie suddenly kicked me from behind making me fall to my knees, Cole aimed to kick me again but I dived sideways.

Marie was the one who did get to kick me, the blast of her kick sent me flying and I hit the wall hard groaning in pain. To say that I was frustrated and annoyed wasnt enough! If only I could shift I would be able to take them down in no time!

Fangs snapped in my face again making me growl angrily, this was taking too long!

Marie was trying to sink her teeth into my throat and I had to grip her tightly away from me, I guess I shouldnt have underestimated her because she was very strong! She punched my shoulder hard and I heard a snap that made me gasp, she distracted me long enough because she was inches away from my throat again.

"NO NO PLEASE! NO! MARIE NO!" I heard Anneliese scream hysterically.

I could see her fighting from the corner of my eye, Brent had his grip on her tightly and he banged her against the wall "SHUT UP!" he yelled at her.

The little whimper she made got me blazing!

Come on what are you waiting for? I asked my wolf.

I punched Marie hard on the face, so hard I broke her nose and she screamed in pain getting off me.

I stood up and grabbed her in a headlock quickly taking advantage that she was distracted, with a sickening crunch I twisted her neck to the side and let her limp body fall to the ground, that would put her out for a couple of minutes I hoped!

"NO!" I heard Brent cry out, Cole looked stunned and he growled as he zoomed to me again.

"STOP IT STOP IT! NO!" I heard Annie scream.

Before Cole could get to me, Brent himself slammed against me with so much force we both went sprawling to the ground.

He punched me on the face hard not missing a beat, blood accumulated in my mouth so quickly I was sure he had split my lip.

"YOU.ARE.GOING.TO.PAY!" he was yelling with every word he said he threw a punch.

He looked totally outraged, maybe the fact that I had knocked out Marie had driven him mad!

Cole tried to hurt me also but Brent hissed at him, "NO! Leave him! He's mine to kill!" he roared.

I tried getting him off me, but I couldnt, he kept punching my face blinding me.

I tried to defend myself, after all this was the guy I wanted dead!

I tried to punch his face, to push him off me, anything, but he wouldnt budge, he had gone completely crazy!

With one final push I sent him flying to the ground, he landed a couple of feet away from Anneliese and I saw her on the corner of the room quickly trying to untie Jade, the only other two rogues that were left except for Brent were Leo and Cole, they both stood tense behind him too distracted to notice Annie.

"Come on leech, show me what you got" I sneered at him wiping away the blood from my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Do you really want to continue this? Look at you, you're all beat up" he laughed.

"Less talk more action leech, or do you need your guards to help you out?" I smirked wider.

He growled and got a furious look on his face as we both ran to each other, we slammed into each other but I pushed him against the wall so hard we both trespassed it, we landed in what looked like the kitchen. Dust and concrete blinded me momentarily, I stood up quickly but Brent pushed me back into the living room hard.

From his back pocket he took out a what looked like an army knife and before I could move he zoomed to me and plunged it right on the side of my leg making me clench my teeth hard with pain, my eyes watered but I wasnt going to make any noise of pain at all!

"GABRIEL!" Annie did shriek sounding worried.

Brent kicked my face so hard I saw black for a couple of seconds and blood was gushing out of my nose so much I couldnt breath properly.

I felt him pick me up, he pinned me against the wall grabbing me by the throat, his hands were like ice and they burned so much I cringed.

Come on come on this is the time when I need you to shift, I growled to my wolf trying to concentrate hard on shifting.

"It's not working is it?" Brent sneered noticing I was trying to shift, "You're still weak, you cant shift motherfucker" he laughed.

"I dont need to shift" I chocked out angrily.

"You're done mutt," he growled coldly slowly chocking me.

"NO! NO! BRENT DONT!" Annie was screaming, she came running towards him and she gripped his hand tightly trying to pull it back from my throat.

"DONT KILL HIM!" she was screaming trying to pull him away.

He growled and shoved her aside so easily, she fell to the floor and looked up at me with pleading eyes.

I tried to punch Brent, tried to kick him too, but the more I moved the more tired I felt.

He punched me hard on the ribs making me let out a ragged breath.

Damn it if I didnt do something he was going to kill me!

I was going to lose this battle!

Anneliese P.O.V

Oh God, oh God, he's going to kill him! Brent's going to kill Gabriel!

I managed to stand up again and I gripped his arm hard trying to pull it away from his throat, "BRENT STOP IT!" I shrieked angrily trying to pull his arm away.

"Get out of the way!" he growled pushing me again so hard I landed on the floor, I scrambled up wincing with pain and looked at Gabriel, he looked paler by the second, he looked so tired. He had fought against all the rogues here and I could tell he still couldnt shift because he looked extremely tired the more he moved.

That stupid drug still hadnt gone out of his body and it was making him grow weaker.

Oh God no, he's going to kill him!

NO!

I looked wildly for anything, something I could hit Brent with him!

Cole was in front of Marie's body, crouched down looking at her body while Leo was all tensed up looking out the window for some reason.

I heard another grunt of pain and I turned to see Brent had punched Gabriel again on the ribs, he looked so tired! So beat up, I was so surprised he hadnt passed out yet.

"NO! NO! NO!" I shrieked standing up again ignoring the way my body throbbed and hurt all over.

"Brent! It's the brother!" I heard Leo say, I gasped and turned around, Andy!?

"What?!" Brent boomed turning around, with that little turn Gabriel was able to hit the back of his head hard and he let go of him.

Gabriel fell to the floor and gasped for breath, oh God he looked so beat up I wondered how much longer his body would be able to resist!

"Gabriel," I said his name but before I could go to him Brent turned to him again, attacking him nonstop.

"NO!" I yelled angrily scrambling up and running to them again, Brent saw me coming and he punched me right on the stomach so hard the force of the punch knocked me back to the floor. I was left breathless, I couldnt breathe at all, the air had been simply knocked out of me and it was the worst feeling yet!

Mom was yelling, I hadnt been able to untie her completely, I could hear her loud sobs.

Tears streamed down my eyes as I opened them half way and saw Brent and Gabriel fighting, both of them really going at it.

At that moment the door to the cabin opened and in entered no one else other than my dear brother.

Oh God, Andy!

My eyes shot open in shock as I stared at him, had I passed out from Brent's beating or was he real?!

Mom's screams and shrieks became louder and at once I saw Andy connect his eyes with mine.

Tears of joy and relief ran down my eyes like rivers, "Oh God Andy!" I chocked out.

"Annie!" he zoomed to me and helped me sit up, he looked around in shock and then looked up at Gabriel and Brent still fighting oblivious that he had just came back from the dead! "What the hell happened here?! What did he do to you Annie?!" he breathed looking furious, his eyes roamed all over my face and he got a look of horror.

"You're not dead, you're not dead, you're okay!" was all I could say, Gabriel had been right, he hadnt been killed thoroughly.

I gripped his shirt and clung to him like if my life depended on it, for a couple of moments, for just a brief time, it was just me and my brother here. I couldnt be thankful enough that he wasnt dead! That he really was here, I may have lost dad, but I still had Andy, he was here. He would help Gabriel kill Brent, he would be able to save mom and I.

His cold body couldnt have felt any better!

He really was here, he wasnt dead! I somehow couldnt believe it, my eyes roamed all over his face, my hands touched his hair, the side of his face, he looked perfect!

"Oh Andy," I sobbed hard pressing my face on his chest, he was alive! Thank you God, he was alive! He was right here in front of me, looking the same as usual, looking unscratched!

"Yes yes Annie Im okay, listen to me, I dont know what the hell mom is doing here but I need you to help her! I need you to untie her Annie, where's dad?" he asked.

I chocked on my sobs and looked at him, the weight on my chest was crushing me! I couldnt tell him dad was...gone.

"Andy he-" I shook my head.

I heard a crash that made me squeal and turn around, Gabriel had broken Brent's nose but now that some time had passed Marie was waking up, she frowned and once she saw Brent was hurt she growled and ran to him ready to attack Gabriel too!

"Help him! Andy you need to help Gabriel! I dont know how longer he'll resist! You need to help him!" I shrieked, the panic returned to me again and I was brought back to reality.

"Annie I-"

"GO PLEASE!"

"Untie mom!" he told me and he zoomed up to help Gabriel.

I didnt waste time and I ran to mom again crouching in front of her, "It's okay mom, everything will be okay," I chocked out between my cries, she was shaking uncontrollably, crying hard and her eyes were still wide with shock.

"Everything will be fine mom" I said, with very shaky hands I peeled away the tape from her mouth and threw it to the ground.

I turned to see Brent on the floor giving Andy a hateful look, "You're still alive?!" he roared, he looked crazy! Gabriel had punched him so much, parts of his face were missing just like when he had beat him up at his apartment. His eyes were black and raging making him look like a demon.

"Oh Annie," mom sobbed and crumpled on my lap.

"Shh mom its okay" I said trying to untie her hands.

"Annie, is.... he really gone?" she asked me with the most saddest eyes I had ever seen.

Her face was almost enough to brake me down, I swallowed a knot the size of an orange and bit my lip hard tasting the dry blood.

I nodded and chills ran down my body, "Y-yes. Yes mom, dad he's.....gone" I whispered.

Her face crumpled and she sobbed hard hiding her face on my shoulder, "No," she chocked out "No he's not really gone Annie, he's not" she blubbered.

"Im sorry," I croaked stroking her hair, "Im sorry" was all I could say, it was all felt like I could say.

"He's not gone, he's not, not my Ashton, not him. Where's your father Annie huh? Where's Jaime? My dear Jaime where is he Annie?" she asked me.

"Oh mom," I let out a chocked sob, I think she had gone into denial or maybe a really big shock.

I didnt know if mom was ever going to be the same after this!

"Where's Ashton Anneliese?!" mom screamed pulling back, "Where is he?!" she screamed hysterically.

"Mom, Im sorry!" I chocked out again.

"He cant be gone!" she screamed, "He cant be dead! He promised me we would live forever together! When he changed me into a vampire, when he married me, he promised we would always be together forever! He lied to me, he lied" she sobbed.

I stared at her sadly, I think she really had gone into shock!

"Mom I need to get you out of here," I whispered turning to look at Gabriel, he was coughing blood which made my heart ache, I flickered my eyes to Andy fighting against Leo, Cole, and Marie at the same time, Brent was sprawled on the floor, growling with rage as he stood up.

"I dont want to go, not without him" she shook her head firmly.

"Mom," I pleaded trying to untie her hands.

"Im not leaving him Anneliese, Im not living Ashton, Im following him to the grave," she sobbed.

"Please," I begged looking over at Andy again, oh God, Leo was dead! His headless body slowly fell to the floor making me gasp and turn away quickly.

"I dont want to live if he's gone," mom whispered looking distant, for once I stared at her, she really did look no more older than me, she could've easily passed as my sister and Andy's. She looked so young so scared and so vulnerable, the love of her life had just left this world, I couldnt imagine how I would feel if I lost Gabriel.

I turned to look at him, he was wrestling Brent off him.

"Mom we dont have much time," I turned to her.

"I dont want to live if he's gone," she repeated "Life is not life if he's not with me, oh God," she began to sob again, "Is he really gone Anneliese? Is Ashton really gone?" she sobbed.

Mom was never going to be the same ever again!

"Mom it'll be okay, I just need to untie you," I whispered.

Before I could Cole came out of nowhere and grabbed mom's arms making me scream, mom didnt even fight him, she seemed too in shock to realize anything!

"MOM!" I screamed.

"LET HIM GO!" Cole yelled loudly, I turned to see Gabriel grabbing Brent in a headlock ready to twist his neck.

Gabriel froze and stopped short growling with fury, he looked so furious it momentarily scared me! I dont know who looked more furious, if him or Brent.

Andy had Marie in a headlock also and she squirmed in his arms a lot.

"LET HIM GO OR I KILL HER! YOU TOO, DROP HER!" Cole yelled darting his eyes to Andy.

Andy swallowed hard and looked at mom, she looked up at Cole with sudden emotion in her eyes "Kill me!" she pleaded.

"WHAT?!" Andy yelled.

"Mom!" I gasped stunned by what I had just heard.

"Kill me, please!" she begged clinging to Cole.

"What are you saying?!" Andy yelled.

Cole looked at her confused and frowned, "I really am if the mutt doesn't drop Brent!" he yelled.

"Please kill me, please Im begging you! I dont want to live anymore, not without my Ashton, my Jaime!" she cried.

"Mom no," I said weakly.

"DROP HIM!" Cole yelled at Gabriel "Or I will really kill her right now!" he growled grabbing mom by the throat.

"Please do it!" mom said.

"MOM!" tears blinded me, what the hell was she saying?!

"If I let him go," Gabriel hesitated "Will you let both of them go?" he asked.

Cole nodded, "Yes" he said.

"No dont trust him!" I screamed. Whatever happened I didnt want Gabriel to let go of Brent!

"How do I know you're not lying to me?" Gabe asked.

Cole growled and tightened his grip on mom, "I SAID DROP HIM! IF I REPEAT MYSELF ONE MORE TIME! IM GOING TO DO IT! SHE's GOING TO LEAVE THIS WORLD!" he yelled.

"NO!" Andy said dropping Marie to the ground.

Gabriel did a sound of anger and he pushed Brent away from him. Brent staggered and coughed, he looked up at Cole with a wide sneer, "Great job Cole, now kill her" he ordered and with that he pushed Gabriel so hard he trespassed the wall again, Marie did the same with Andy, they both had been pushed out of the living room, I heard their bodies thud on the other side of the room.

My eyes widened in fear, "WHAT?! NO!" I gripped mom's cold hand.

"Mom!" I shrieked trying to pull her away, by now I should have it clear that I cant fight against vampires, but I still tried pulling her away from Cole.

He nodded and tightened his grip on mom's neck.

"NO! MOM PLEASE DONT!" I screamed, mom looked at me and gave me a tender look, "Annie, Im sorry, I cant live without him," she said so quietly I barely heard it.

"NO I CANT LOSE YOU TOO! PLEASE NO!"

"Im sorry," she whispered before Cole crushed her neck into pieces.

I closed my eyes and let out a scream of horror, I began to hyperventilate, she was gone.

Just like that.

Gone.

She didnt want to live because dad was gone.

She had left Andy and I alone.

Funny, how much horror a person can stand to see, this all seemed so unreal to me now. Part of me was actually wondering if I wasnt maybe dreaming this?

Maybe I would wake up in a bit, I would wake up and see dad in front of me, sitting on my bed telling me I had a bad dream, mom would come to his side and give me a smile, the kind of loving smile I love, and tell me to go back to sleep, that I was safe. Dad would tuck me in and give me kiss on the forehead and remind me how much he loved me, how much he loved his baby girl, then I would go back to sleep, safe and sound in my bed.

But no....

This isnt the case.

Unfortunately I was really living this right now.

My life had been turned into a nightmare, all because of one single crazy rogue who was obsessed with me.

How far could evil go?

How far was Brent going to go all because he wanted me to be with him?

One thing was for sure, I was never going to forgive him.

Never.

For all the pain he caused me.

Was he really once the kind of person I found fascinating? Did I really think he was handsome? Did I really get butterflies in my stomach when he touched me or he smiled at me? Boy I must've been pretty stupid to be happy for having a boyfriend like him.

I felt someone's icy hands on my arm, I didnt know who it was, but I didnt want to open my eyes.

I wanted this to be over.

Why couldnt this be over already?!

When would the pain end?

My leg was begging attention, my stomach and ribs were sore all over, I knew my face was a mess. I had just lost my parents, how much more would I have to suffer? When was Brent going to be pleased?!

"Annie," I heard him let out a ragged breath.

"I cant do it anymore," I sniffled, "I cant just please, end this already, let Gabriel and Andy go, take me do whatever you want but please just stop this" I whispered opening my eyes to look at him.

His whole face was missing chunks, he was staring at me intently, with bright red eyes.

"Just please end this already, I cant do it anymore," I begged. If Gabriel and Andy lived then that would be fine, I would be happy to know they were safe, that was if Brent let them live.

"Im going to change you," he whispered.

I stared at him emotionless, change me?

He very slowly opened his mouth revealing his fangs, I gasped and stiffened all over, he was going to change me?!

I tried to pull back but he gripped me tightly, "Dont move," he whispered.

"No" I whispered weakly trying to pull back, he gripped my hair and forced my head back exposing my neck.

I let out loud whimpers and tried pushing him away, "Please dont" I pleaded.

"You want me to end this? Then stay still," he said, I could feel his breath on my neck making me feel repulsed.

My skin began to crawl under his touch.

His fangs slowly brushed on my skin making me let out another loud whimper, he was so close to Gabriel's mark, so close it made me feel sick!

I began to hyperventilate again, I couldnt breathe, I couldnt think or move.

"Dont do it Brent!" Marie screamed, the jealousy clear in her tone.

"Shut up!" he hissed pulling back.

"Why Brent?" I asked quietly, "Why do you like hurting me?" I asked him.

He blinked and actually pulled back slightly but didnt let go of my hair, "I do it because I love you" he replied.

"You dont love me," I shook my head "If you loved me you woudnt have killed my parents, you wouldnt have hurt Andy, put in danger my grandpa's pack, you wouldnt have done all those things, you wouldnt have hurt me" I whispered.

"You have to learn Anneliese, not to ever rebel against me"

"Rebel against you? Im only 17 Brent, are you my dad or something? You liked to control me, you made me do whatever you wanted, you're super possessive and clingy, thats not normal" I shook my head again trying to clear it, I felt so weak, so drained. My head hurt so much, I think I was going to pass out soon. My body was slowly shutting down, collapsing.

"I told you once Anneliese," he said "I dont know what the hell you did to me, but I cant live without you, ever since I saw you, I just knew you had to be mine!" he growled.

"But I dont want to be yours!" I cried, "Brent dont you realize what you've done?! All the damage you've caused?! I'll never want to be yours Brent! My heart belongs to someone else and you have to accept that! Why cant you accept that?!"

"Never!" he shook his head "I want you to be mine only!"

"You can stop this Brent," I said softly, "You have the chance to run away and re do your life"

"What the hell are you saying?!" he growled looking mad again, "You think I'd redo my life without you? No Annie," he let out a humorless laugh, "You and I are meant to be together" he stated.

"You really are crazy," I murmured weakly.

I heard a small sound and cough, I turned to look at the huge hole that Gabriel and Andy had made when they both trespassed the wall, Gabriel was staggering out of there swaying a lot on his feet with Andy next to him.

Gabriel looked so beat up the sight of his bloody tired face made my heart ache even more, there was blood trickling down the side of his head, his nose was dripping with blood, his lip was split and there was dry blood on his chin.

Blood everywhere.

He looked so exhausted, paler than usual and I could tell he was fighting not to take in ragged breaths, what the hell had Brent done to him?

He snapped his head up to mine and blinked when he saw me in the position Brent had me.

At once his eyes became dark and he shook all over.

"Get the hell away from her!" he growled, his whole face changed into a deadly one and he stared at Brent with the most hateful furious look.

Brent snapped his head up and growled back at him, "She's mine!" he hissed turning to Marie and Cole, "Get them!" he ordered coldly.

Marie ran to Andy and attacked him, they began to fight all over while Cole was slowly backing away he was looking at Gabriel with a slight scared look on his face.

"Cole what are you doing attack him!" Brent roared.

"She's my mate Brent! Get the hell away from my mate!" Gabriel yelled angrily in a matter of seconds he shifted into his giant black wolf and let out a huge growl that made me screech!

Holly cow he shifted! I couldnt be any prouder but holly damn did he look furious!

Pieces of shredded clothes flew everywhere in the room and I squealed and ducked when Gabriel ran to us in his wolf form.

Did he get bigger than the last time I saw him?!

He launched for Brent before he could even do anything and attacked him so hard that they both slammed away from me.

I tried to stay standing, but my legs couldnt bear my weight, I felt like my body was made out of jelly, I very slowly slumped to the floor breathlessly and looked up at the fight, praying that Gabriel wouldnt get more hurt!

"Cole! Cole help me!" Brent roared struggling to keep Gabriel's canines away from his face.

Cole stood still looking terrified, his eyes were wide and uncertain, "COLE! YOU MORON DO SOMETHING! GET ANNIE!" Brent ordered struggling more when Gabriel was centimeters away from his face.

Cole snapped his eyes to mine and zoomed to me so fast I let out a high pitched scream.

Gabriel turned and before Cole could get to me he slammed into him hard, his canines crushed right down on his extended arm and Cole let out a yell of agony as his arm was reduced to pieces.

He pulled back and looked at Gabriel with terror, then without a blink of an eye he turned around and zoomed out the door leaving Brent and Marie all alone.

I stared at him and couldnt help but feel slightly smug, where was Cole now Brent?

Gabriel turned to him and began to approach him with a deadly growl, it was like he was slowly about to catch his prey.

He had stood up and was looking at Gabriel with slight panic on his face but he covered it well.

Huh, not so tough now that Gabriel's a wolf huh Brent, I thought.

I heard the piercing sound of glass shattering and I realized that Andy had finally crushed Marie's neck, she was gone too.

The only one left standing was Brent.

Gabriel launched for him and began to snap his canines away, he gripped him by the arm and began to shake him like a rag doll, the sound of glass being shattered and Brent's agonized frantic screams filled the room making me close my eyes and turn away, for some reason I didnt want to see.

"Annie," I heard Andy whisper my name gently, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to his chest, "Mom she...." he trailed off making me hug him tighter.

It was just me and him now.

"Oh Andy," I cried silently into his chest and he stiffened all over and began to pull back.

"S-sorry, there's so much blood on you Annie, I-" he didnt finish, I clung onto him tightly crying softly, "Dont leave me Andy," I chocked out.

"You need to go to the hospital" he whispered.

"Dont leave me," I repeated.

He was silent for a couple of seconds before hugging me tightly to him, so tightly I winced because of my swollen body but I didnt care, the embrace was perfect, "Im right here" he whispered.

"ANNIE! ANNIE!" Brent was screaming my name, he sounded so pained, so hurt I opened my eyes and quickly gasped once I laid my eyes on him.

He was on the floor sitting against the wall, but Gabriel had really shattered him, his arms were barely there, his legs were gone, pieces of his face were missing and God he just looked so horrible it made me cringe!

"HELP ME ANNIE!" he screamed.

I looked at him angrily and didnt dare move, help him? He wanted me to help him after what he had just caused? After the hell he had put us through?

"PLEASE ANNIE PLEASE! I LOVE YOU PLEASE!" he was yelling as Gabriel slowly tortured him and crushed more of his body.

I looked at him and shook my head, he knew he was about to die, I could see it on his face.

"I told you Brent, you dont know what love is" I whispered knowing he would hear me and then hid my face in Andy's chest again squeezing my eyes shut trying to block out his outraged and hurt yells.

"ANNIE! ANNIE PLEASE BEAUTIFUL I LOVE YOU PLEASE!" he yelled.

I squeezed my eyes tighter, it'll all be over soon, the nightmare will end soon, I repeated over and over again in my head.

Gabriel took the time to make him suffer, I dont know how long it lasted, but to me it seemed forever until I finally heard the final piercing sound of glass being shattered, one final scream, and then there was silence.

No more of Brent's yells, all you could hear was my heavy breathing.

"Is he...gone?" I asked quietly still with my eyes squeezed shut.

"Yes" Andy whispered.

I forced myself to open my eyes and let out a small gasp when I saw what had been Brent's body, it was nothing but pieces of what looked like shattered glass everywhere.

I swallowed hard and turned away again, I couldnt watch anymore.

Wow, I felt breathless, Brent was gone, he really was gone.

I didnt know how that should make me feel, maybe happy? But truth is I didnt feel anything, I felt numb. The weight on my shoulders still seemed to be there, I felt nothing at all, maybe a bit of relief, but I still felt numb.

I heard a low growl and I opened my eyes to see Gabriel approaching us slowly, why didnt he shift back to his human form?

He limped slightly over to us making me look at him with worried eyes, oh shit he was hurt.

"Gabe," I said reaching out for him.

He whimpered slightly but lowered his head for me to stroke.

"Im so....proud of you, Gabriel thank you" I said out of breath, I didnt know how to thank him enough, he had saved me and ended with Brent's life and in that whole process he got beat up so much yet he continued to fight, my heart could've swollen up with pride at him.

He whimpered again as I continued to stroke his dark fur, oh man how badly was he hurt?

"Im going to check around, see if I can find you anything to wear" Andy told him standing up, "You'll be okay for a quick minute?" he asked me.

I nodded not taking my eyes off Gabriel, "Yeah" I whispered.

"Be right back," he said walking around the cabin looking for something for Gabriel to wear.

I turned to him and pressed my face onto the side of his head, his dark fur felt so soft against my skin, and he was so warm, so warm and cozy "Gabe how badly did he hurt you? You did great Gabriel," I told him pressing my face more into him, "Those rogues were nothing against you, you took them all down by yourself, you should've seen yourself baby, I couldnt be any prouder" I whispered.

"Thank you, for protecting me, for not letting Brent take me with him," I swallowed hard, "Gabriel everything I said to Brent before isnt true, when I said I would leave him, that was a lie, I would never be able to leave you, you know that right?" I asked him softly.

He made a little sound with his throat.

I put my face against him more and let out a deep sigh, "Im so tired" I whispered closing my stinging eyes, he felt so warm and nice, I could just sleep right this moment.

"I found some jeans!" Andy declared, I didnt hear him walk but I knew he was there, "They might be a bit big on you Gabe," he said pulling me back slightly from him making me whimper.

I didnt open my eyes, all I wanted to do was sleep, maybe wake up to find mom and dad alive? Their smiling faces above mine maybe?

This really is over, I thought, Brent is gone, he really is gone, nothing will ever hurt me again.

At least thats what I hoped.

"Annie?" I heard Gabe's wonderful voice.

I opened my eyes and saw him standing in front of me, he still looked beat up, but his warm eyes were fixed on mine worriedly.

"Gabriel thank you so-" I couldnt finish because he had swooped down and gave me such a powerful hug I squealed, I didnt waste time though, oh the feeling that washed all over me as soon as he had his arms around me was wonderful!

I hugged him to me tightly and buried my face on the crook of his neck, finally I felt something, I felt such a sweet relief wash all over me taking some weight off my shoulders.

"Annie Im so sorry he hurt you," he whispered in my ear.

"He hurt you more," I pulled back slightly and roamed my eyes all over his face, "Are you okay?" I asked, even his bare chest had some big bruises that were forming and the side of his ribs looked hurt also.

"Im fine, I need to take you to the hospital though," he said watching me with a worried face.

"No," I hugged him tighter, "Im fine" I whispered.

He buried his face into my hair and let out deep pants, "Annie Im so sorry about your.....mom, I wish I could've prevented that" he whispered sounding really upset.

"Its not your fault, mom wouldnt have survived without dad" I found myself saying and I realized the truth in my words.

He buried his face into my hair deeper and I could feel his breath going down my neck making goosebumps brake out on my arms, "I thought...for a moment that I was going to loose you" he whispered hoarsely making me gulp down a knot in my throat.

"Im here," I whispered.

"Annie I never want anything to hurt you ever again," he cried silently on my shoulder.

I stroked his hair and let out a deep sigh as I rested my head on his shoulder too, "It's all over Gabriel, Brent is gone, he wont be able to hurt us anymore" I said.

He sniffled loudly and pulled back giving me a weak smile, "Yeah, the nightmare is over" he whispered giving me another teary smile.

"The nightmare is over" I repeated, Brent was dead, he was gone, but in the end.... so were my dear vampire parents.

A:N/ Did you guys think I wouldnt write an epilogue? Haha one final chapter will be done and that will be the epilogue, sorry to those of you who didnt like what happened in this chapter and thanks to those of you who read this :) what'd you guys think? Who's glad Brent is gone? I am! :D I'll update soon, I hope everyone has a great day today, or night, whichever haha <3
P.S Check out this awesome girl's book called Unloved @Vampiregirl1700 it'd be awesome if you guys could read it and give her some feedback :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 9.9K 26
when sasha a very powerful werewolf who has had her heartbroken and lost her pack comes across a new pack and her possible mate who need her help wil...
5.3M 105K 48
12/23/18 #1 school 11/18/18 #8 beta Warning under massive construction. "God Makenzie! How many ways do I have to reject you just so you can underst...
712K 10.2K 15
[Book 1 complete l Book 2 ongoing] CURRENTLY BOOK ONE IS BEING EDITED. Available on radish. "If you don't love me at my worst, you certainly don't d...
280 229 19
Ana is a sweet, beautiful and smart girl. All her life she was emotionally abused. She grew up with a broken family. She never saw it coming when Xav...