Lets Just Say..... I Was Not...

By BUBSTER_Na_Na_

I was not expecting to turn into werewolf on my 16th birthday, definitely not expecting the word Mate to be r... More

Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue (Details on the sequel as well)

Chapter 10

7.8K 208 17
By BUBSTER_Na_Na_

Okay!!!! Hey people!!! Thank you all for support and votes, comments fanning me ect. It means so much!!! Anyways here is your chapter ten!!!! Hope you enjoy the chapter!!!!

Vote,
Comment,
Fan me if ya want but would be cool if you all did lol!!! Don't forget to smile my beautiful readers!!

Chapter 10

I woke up by being shaken like a rag doll. I opened my eyes and found Raiden hovering over me.
"Get up I'm hungry," he whined.
"Go get something to eat then," I mumbled putting my face down into the bed. Raiden huffed.
"Ya I wish I could but your a fat lump and wont move." He muttered. I turned my head and glared at him. His hair is messed up probably from sleeping. I groaned and got up slowly.
"I don't do mornings," I grumbled. Raiden rolled his eyes and pulled me along down stairs. I followed him to his kitchen which is where our dinning room would normally be.

Raiden grabbed some banana's and peanut butter. He pulled out a pan and peeled the banana's and put them in. He turned the stove on and the banana's started frying. He turned them over and I raised an eyebrow at his cooking ingredients. The banana's were pulled off the frying pan and onto two plates. He spread the peanut butter over the banana's and shoved the plate towards me. I snatched it and followed him to the bar. We sat down and I stared at the food.

"Why are you looking at it like that?" Raiden asked studying my face.
"It doesnt look the most appetizing," I shrugged.
"Well you either eat it or starve your choice honestly I don't care." He said icily. I glared at him and took my knife I cut a piece off and popped it in my mouth. I chewed it and swallowed. It wasn't bad actually but I wont admit that to Raiden.
"So?" He asked studying.
"So what?" I asked pretending to not know what he is talking about.

"The food?" He repeated.
"Its pretty gross but I have to eat it I don't want to starve which will happen right?" I retorted stuffing more in my mouth.
"Right?" He grumbled. I chuckled and finished the thing.
"Hey what do you calls this?" I asked gesturing to my plate.
"Awesomeness," he replied shrugging. I smirked and picked up his plate and mine. I put them in the sink and turned back to him.

"My house now," I said deathly low giving him the I'm-serious look. He just shrugged and pulled me back up to his room.
"I said my house Raiden," I said sternly. He just rolled his eyes and pulled out a pair of jeans. I looked the other way and waited for him to change. I tapped my foot in annoyance. Suddenly I felt pressure being put on my foot, I looked down and saw Raidens foot.

"Remove your foot or I will chew it off," I growled at him lowly. He was now just wearing pants which didn't bother me. He has well defined muscles and a great toned body.
"See something good?" He asked. I glared at his face.
"No," I hissed and tugged him out of his house and over to mine. Once I opened the door I relaxed a little. The familiar smells and scents of everyone was relieving.

"Hello!?" I called and waited for an answer.
"In the back yard Horse!" I heard my brother call.
"Okay we will be out in a sec!" I yelled to him going upstairs. Once in my room I went to my dresser and pulled out a red tube top and a pair of short shorts. I threw my hair up in a bun and went to the washroom. I pulled out my makeup and saw Raiden shaking his head in disapproval.
"What?" I snapped at him.
"Why are you even bothering to put makeup on its not like we are going to see anyone today." Raiden commented.

"Uh Derek is coming over," I stated in a duh tone.
"So your putting on makeup to impress him?" Raiden asked looking confused.
"No I just..... I want to look good its my boyfriend." I said looking through my makeup case.
"So to impress him." Raiden said raising an eyebrow.
"I just said it wasn't did I not?" I asked snapping at him. God why does he have to be so annoying all the time? The kid can't even leave me alone or not judge for more then five minutes!

"But your lying so I corrected you," he put in.
"No I'm not," I said disagreeing.
"Okay so then if your not trying to impress him you don't have to put makeup on right?" Raiden asked and I looked down at the makeup case again.
"I guess," I agreed.
"Then don't put any on and show me you aren't trying to impress him." Raiden challengedand it was hard for me to even think about not taking up any challenge let alone one from Raiden.

I zipped up the make up case and put it back away. I washed my face and  dried it.
"There no makeup," I stated looking at myself in the mirror. I didn't really look any different maybe because I only wear a little makeup here. Back home I was always wearing make up wouldn't leave the house without it but here I don't really care. Raiden nodded in approval and I rolled my eyes. I walked downstairs and out back. The baby bunch was back here and swimming.

"Hey Tri, wheres everyone?" I asked Demitri. I used to call him that when I was younger and stopped for a while but now it seemed that calling him that is easier sometimes.
"Uh Joyce went shopping yesterday and slept over at her friends. Elle is staying down the road at Dana's and Harley has been sleeping all day. Mom and dad left shopping for more stuff around the house again in the city." He explained. I nodded and scanned the back yard. Vince and Charles are arguing in the pool, while the others laugh at them.

"So hows the chain life?" Demitri asked me.
"I feel like a animal," I muttered glaring at the chains.
"She kicked me off my own bed," Raiden complained cracking his back.
"Ew don't do that," I scolded.
"I do what I want," he retorted.
"You have to listen to someone Raiden grow up," I said glaring.
"I don't have to listen to any one I'm going to be Alpha." He stated.

"Stop being so stubborn!" I exclaimed.
"Where you dropped when you were a baby?" He asked me glaring.
"No but you were!"
"Nice come back smarts!"
"Thanks I thought it was brilliant!"
"Just shut up!"
"Don't tell me to shut up Raiden!"
"I can tell you to do anything I want!"
"Your not the boss yet so get that thought out of your head."

"Yes I am!"
"Just shut up Raiden!"
"Oh so you can tell me to shut up?"
"Ya shut it!"
"NO!"
"YES!"
"NO!"
"I SAID YES!" I growled through my teeth. Raiden growled too. I heard laughter all around me and I looked around. Everyone was killing themselves laughing.

"Ya chain...... is working..... out real well!" Charles exclaimed through fits of laughter. I glared at him and imagined drowning him in that pool. Oh the way he would beg for mercy and apologize! The way I would make him squirm man it would be hilarious! I was brought out of my death thoughts by a growl ripping its way out of Raiden beside me. I looked at him and he was concetraing on breathing in, out, in, out. I could tell he was close to changing soon so I spoke up.

"Hey shutup Charles before I come over there and make you beg for mercy!" I yelled angrily. Charles snorted.
"Ya okay little girl," he smirked. I stood up quickly and was about to run and drown him but I was yanked back. Charles looked panicked when I stood up and backed away a little. I was forced to sit down again by Demitri. I took a deep breath I hate when people provoke me. I huffed and heard the door bell ring and checked my phone. 3:30 pm. I jumped up and ran to the door dragging Raiden with me.

I flung the door open revealing Derek. I smiled and he smiled back.
"Derek!!" I shrieked excitedly and flung my arms around his neck and he hugged my waist.
"Hey baby," he replied into my ear. Raiden cleared his throat. I let go of him and he let go of me and I turned to Raiden.
"Oh ya Derek this is Raiden, Raiden this is Derek." I said formally introducing them. They seemed to be in a glaring match but it was broken when Derek looked back to me.
"Why is he here?" He asked looking disgusted at me.

"Well I got in some trouble and kicked the shit out of him no we have to learn to get along so we are stuck together to learn it." I said holding up out wrist's. Derek inspected it carefully and glared at Raiden again.
"Better not try anything with her or I'll kill ya," Derek said pointing a finger in his face. My eye's widened and looked at the murderous expression on Raidens face.
"Okay lets go out back now shall we?" I asked breaking the glaring between them. I led them out back and sat down Derek on one side Raiden on the other.

It was a awkward silence when I heard a smooching noise coming from the pool. I looked and saw the baby bunch making kissy faces. Raiden chuckled beside me and Derek looked confused as ever.
'Shut up'  I hissed through mind. They all laughed now and almost drowned laughing. I just sat there glaring at them all. Derek looked at me concerned.
"You okay Hun?" He asked me and I nodded grinding my teeth. I started shaking and getting furious. Everyone stopped laughing and stared at me shocked. My wolf wanted to take over and show em who's boss around here.

'Sienna, calm down!' Raiden told me through my mind but I wasn't going to listen to him he was laughing too. Demitri got out of the pool and grabbed a towel. Derek touched my arm and I sprang to life. I jumped away from him into a crouching position quickly. Raiden was tugged with me. I fell down only pretending because my human side is telling me to stop or I will reveal everything.
"Why did she fall!?" Derek demanded.
"I pulled her off her chair as a prank," Raiden shrugged. I got up abruptly and stormed out of the house pulling Raiden along. Derek called after us but I didn't hear him I was hoping Demitri brought him back or he will see something he wishes he never had. I stormed into the forest and started shaking violently and growling.

"Sienna?" Raiden asked gently. I snapped my attention to him my eyes probably started diolating because I could feel myself loosing control slowly but surely.
"Calm down okay?" He said soothingly. I didn't want to calm down but my wolf was for some reason maybe because he is future alpha but I have never listened to any one before even alpha Shaun. I was confused and I didn't want to listen I got angry that he would try and help and angry that he never says anything when his friends are making fun of me. Then again never does my brother either!!!

My body started sprouting fur and my arms got hairy and I closed my eyes. If I change  maybe the stupid cuffs will break too!! I aloud my wolf to take over. I was changing into my wolf when I felt the cuffs cutting into my wrist. I kept changing though hoping just a little more and the cuffs will break. I couldn't feel any tension of them breaking just them cutting deeper. I got past the part of slowly changing now something just clicked and I was in my wolf. I opened my eyes and whined at the stinging searing pain in my wrist. I yelped and growled and whined. Raiden was on the ground  trying to get up but he was limited being in human form and me being a wolf.

I started flexing my paw hoping the cuff would snap. Instead the cuff cut deeper and I yelped loudly and started whining and shaking my paw violently, I noticed Raiden was being shaken with my paw. He looked like a rag doll but I was to busy with pain and trying to get these stupid cuffs off to care or laugh at his facial expression. I kept shaking violently and whining and yelping.
"Sienna!?" I heard a stern voice call to me. I whipped my head in the direction of the voice and found alpha Shaun standing there.

I cocked my head to the side and stared at him. By now I had stopped shaking my paw around.
"Change back now," he ordered but I wasn't going to listen to him. I wouldn't let myself. Yet I almost listened to Raiden why? I shook my head slowly and looked at the chain and then back to him.
"Please change back!" He begged and stepped forward. I wasn't just going to give in he might over power me. Raiden was groaning now and getting to his knee's. I looked at him concerned but it disappeared when hetugged a little on the chains and it cut me again. I yelped and he threw his arms up.
"I'm sorry!" He yelled and I lifted my paw off the ground and cocked my head to the side.

"Change back okay?" He asked wearily.
'I can't I'll be completely naked!' I protested.
"I'll cover you up I promise," Raiden said softly looking into my eyes. I had to look down because of how big I am and he had to look up because he was on his knee's. Shaun three something towards us and it landed a foot away from me. Raiden picked it up and unfolded it. I saw a blanket and nodded. Raiden stood up because I lifted my paw allowing him to. He threw the blanket over me and stood as far away as he could.

"Okay," he encouraged me. I looked over to where alpha Shaun was standing to find all of the baby bunch except Demitri who was probably with Derek.
'Tell them to look away Raiden," I whined and he nodded.
"Turn around you bunch of pervs! Oh except you dad just turn around for you." He stuttered and looked away himself which I was grateful for. I looked around to make sure they were all turned around and they are. I switched back into human and wrapped the blanket around me like a towel except longer and it touches the ground.

"Ow," I hissed when I moved my wrist. I studied it and noticed the deep cuts. Damn they would need stitches! I held the cuff so it wouldn't be touching any part of my wrist. The gash was bleeding really bad. Blood ran down my arm like a river and dripped off my elbow. I started doing what my instincts are, for some weird reason licking it sounded like it could help. I mean dogs do it and cats so why cant I? I used a piece of the blanket to wipe the blood and licked it slowly. I looked around and no one was looking still so I said something.
"You can turn around now," I told them and licked my cut again. The blood tasted like pennie's. If Salad Fingers was here he would say Sienna Randen 'you taste like soot and poop'! If you can't tell I love Salad Fingers the guys is too funny.

I continued licking my wound and once I thought it was clean enough I held the cuff away from my skin. I walked past all the guys with Raiden following and into my house. I rushed up to my room and looked under the bathroom sink for gauze. I found some gauze and rubbing alcohol.
"See Raiden this is how a real tough person deals with a cut." I told him and held my wrist over the sink. I poured the rubbing alcohol on it and my wrist flt like it was on fire. I ground my teeth together and ignored it.

I pulled out a needle and thread and walked down stairs everyone was sitting in the living room even Derek. I walked in and set my wrist on the coffee table in front of my mom. She jumped slightly at the view and when I placed the needle and thread beside it she looked up at me concerned.
"Honey I don't know how," she argued not wanting to hurt me.
"Mom its probably just like sewing a quilt and you love to do those!" I said rolling my eyes. My wrist was throbbing and I just wanted the cut closed up already. She looked at me with disbelief.
"Listen, if you don't do it I will try to and we both know how that will end up." I said smiling.

Everyone just looked at me like I was crazy. So what people maybe I am!! You can all suck the non existent!!! My mother looked at some one behind me I looked too. Alpha Shaun stood there smirking at me. He nodded at my mother who picked up the needle and thread with a shaky hand.
"Jesus mom! You can't be shaky like that your making me regret asking you!" I exclaimed watching her carefully. She just nodded and gulped and looked at me one last time before popping the needle into my skin.

"OW HOLY SHIT!" I exclaimed. My mother let go of the needle and covered her mouth staring at me in shock. I laughed half hearted.
"Just kidding mom you should have seen your face!" I yelled laughing and everyone stared at me like I was a person with a disease. My mother glared.
"That wasn't funny Sienna," she muttered and began sewing again. So it turns out the only part of my wrist that needed stitches is the top and bottom. Altogether I needed about 10 stitches. She told me the rest weren't as deep and would heal quickly.

Derk watched the whole time with a disgusted screwed up facial expression. Once my wrist was sewed I wrapped the gauze around it and went back upstairs. I was searching my dresser and pulled out a bra and underwear. I grabbed a blue tube top and black mini pajamas shorts. I grabbed my towel and walked to the bathroom.
"What are you doing?" Raiden asked eyeing everything in my hands.
"Showering," I said in a duh-tone.
"Not when your hooked up to me," he said shaking his head.
"Ya I am, I'm not walking around smelly because I'm hooked up to you." I told him and walked into the washroom.

I turned on the water to cold and looked at Raiden.
"Turn around," I said waving at him.
"Can't I just watch the show?" He asked me and I glared at him.
"No you pervert now turn around." I demanded. He did as he was told and I let the blanket fall. I hopped in and closed the curtain.
"I'm surprised you didn't cry," Raiden said randomly.
"It's cause I'm a tough cookie," I replied nonchalantly.

"Ya sure," he said and I could imagine him rolling his eyes.
"Its true!" I exclaimed. I put shampoo in my hair and used both hands to rub it in. I felt Raidens hand hit mine and I smacked it away.
"Oww what's that for?" He yelled angrily.
"Keep your body away from mine and we wont have a problem," I stated. Raiden grumbled something but I didn't catch it. I rinsed my hair and washed my body with my one hand not in cuffs. Once finished I turned the water off and grabbed my towel. I got Raiden to pass me my bra and underwear and I put them on behind the shower curtain.

I blushed furiously when I asked him to pass my underwear. Bra is like a bathing suit no big deal underwear should feel like that too but it doesn't. I got out in my bra and undies and Raiden stared me down.
"Stop staring your drooling and I'm not cleaning up the puddle." I told him smirking as I pulled the tube top up and on and then the shorts.
"I was not staring," he grumbled. I rolled my eyes and walked to the mirror and brushed my hair. Another good perk to having cold showers is it never fogs up the class. Once my hair was brushed I walked down stairs.

"Hey everyone," I yawned. Of course I was tired I lost allot of blood but was just feeling it now. 
"What the hell happened to you!" Derek busted. Ahh I have been waiting for this moment, I thought.
"Well I was a little mad so I stormed out of the house as you witnessed," I said gesturing to the house.
"Anyways I went for a walk in the woods and Raiden was following me, me being the clutz tripped over a root. My wrist with the cuff on it hit off a rock and cut me but then Raiden being attached to me fell on top of me. So more pressure was on my wrist cutting deeper. I finally pushed this tub of lard off of me and got up. I came home cursing him and bleeding." I finished it was a good lie I thought and my dad nodded in approval.

"Why were you mad?" He asked me studying my face.
"Because of him," I accused pointing a finger at Demitri. Everyone turned to Demitri.
"What did he do?" Derek asked.
"Does it really matter your not writing a freaking novel about it, so who cares." Raiden snapped. Finally I thought, I knew it was going to happen but like later on. Derek can be a little nosey sometimes.
"If I did I could diss you in it and you would'nt know because your so dumb you cant read!" Derek shot back and I shook my head.

"Dude that was a horrible diss!" exclaimed Hunter.
"Honey it wasn't the greatest." I agreed. Derek glared at me.
"You'r a horrible girlfriend," Derek said coldly. I was a little hurt by that but hung my head and didn't say anything.
'What the hell are you doing tell him off like normally!' Vince yelled in my head.
'No I don't want to,' I replied quietly. Vince shook his head and everyone was shocked I let anyone talk to me like that.

But I didn't want to lose Derek, I love him to much to lose him.
"Sorry," I told Derek quietly.
"Well I'm just going to go um I have some Uh work ya see ya," my dad waved and left the room.
"Ya I just decided to make some brownies with Sandra so I'll be home later." My mother left. I sat down on the couch.
"Well glad to see your alright but I gotta scoot out," Shaun excused himself from the living room.

The baby bunch, Derek and I still sat in the living room. I looked around for anyone else to excuse themselves too but they didn't at all they just sat there waiting.
"If you were angry why wouldn't you take me to calm you down? And why did you jump away from me when I touched you? Sienna are you cheating one me with that?" Derek asked gesturing to Raiden with disgust.
"You better watch yourself-" Raiden started and I cut him off.
"I didn't take you because I wanted to b by myself but totally forgot all about that when I heard Raiden being dragged along. I jumped away from you because you startled me and Raiden pulled me off the chair. And last but very not least I did not cheat on you with Raiden." I finished.
"You did not cheat on me with Raiden? Then who?" Derek questioned and I could tell he was pissed.

"I never cheated on you I only went on outing with some guy! I had to pay off something that's it anyways Raiden was there chained to me." I said staring at him waiting for him to blow up.
"An outing?" He snorted, I nodded.
"Am I supposed to believe that Sienna? Ever since I got here I realized you changed! What did you have to pay him off for!?" Derek yelled I didn't answer instead I thought of his remark of me changing. I didn't change I just found out who I was its not my fault.
"Huh Sienna you have to speak up I cant hear you!" He yelled at me now. I was brought out of my thoughts and I looked at him.

"Drugs," I muttered lowly.
"Oh wonderful!" He said sarcastically.
"My girl friends a druggie! Whats wrong with you!? Get your shit together Sienna or I'm going to leave you." He threatened and I sat there taking all this why? Because I really like Derek when he is nice right now I want to rip his throat out.
"I'm sorry," I said looking down. I wish he would leave it alone my blood began to boil and I was getting so pissed with his yelling.
"You're sorry? I should have dumped you when I found out you were leaving this isn't worth it!" He screamed.

"Hey watch it man that's my sister," Demitri put in. Derek ignored him though and continued on his rant.
"Sienna!? Look at me when I'm talking to you now!" He yelled and I didn't look up. Raiden growled low enough for Derek not to hear but all of us werewolves heard it.
"Sienna!?" Derek yelled louder and in my face. A tear started forming in my eye and I wanted to wipe it away  but didn't want to look weak. I wasn't crying out of scariness or sadness I was crying because I was frustrated and extremely nervous. I was gifted with a wolf who doesn't listen to alphas let alone little human guys! I imagined smashing Derek in the head with a shovel. The way it would hit off his head with a nice little TING! I laughed a little out loud and Derek looked at me puzzled.

"What are you laughing at?" Derek asked angrily. I gained some courage because I really don't need Derek do I? Well Of course but I cant have any one talking like that to me I have a reputation.... I think. I smiled at him.
"I imagined hitting you in the head with a shovel and it would make a nice little Ting* off of it." I shrugged nonchalantly. Derek glared and everyone tried not to laugh.
"You wanna hit me with a shovel huh?" He asked and I just waited a second.
"Well ya just a bit," I admitted sheepishly.  

Derek's face went red with anger and he burst like literally just lost it.
"Sienna you are the most ungrateful bitch on the face of the earth! I honestly cant stand you right now. And guess what I guess we are even with the whole cheating thing cause I cheated on you all through out our relationship! I never loved you and I am pretty sure its impossible for anyone to love you! Never ever talk to me again!" He screamed in my face. I looked at him evilly and smirked. One second Derek is standing in front of me next he is across the room breaking through the glass windows. I had smashed my arm into him sending him far. I had done all this with impeccable speed a normal human would only see a blur.

I was in a crouching position and straightened out into a standing position. Everyone froze and I walked over to Derek,Raiden following. I stood over him and he looked up at me confused and dazed.
"We're over," I said sweetly to him and walked away. I saw my mother who lied about leaving in the icthen door way. My father and alpha Shaun who also lied standing in the arch way to the front foyer. My mom looked shocked and horrified while my dad and alpha Shaun looked proud. I brushed past them.

"I don't want to see him when I come down in the morning." I told alpha Shaun's guards at the front door. It was the duck and elephant. They just nodded and walked towards him. I walked upstairs Raiden following. Once at the top of the stairs Harley walked out of her room looking at me shocked.
"What the hell happened while I was sleeping?" She asked looking me over.
"Alot," I stated which meant I would tell her everything later.
"Oh okay. Well I'm going to have a sleepover next door see ya!" She waved and put a bag over her shoulder and bounded down the stairs.

I walked into my room and sat down on my bed. I haven't really processed what just happened but thinking of it now I'm pretty sure my boyfriend who is now my ex told me he cheated on me, said he doesn't love me and that no one can love me. I'm also positiveI just threw him through a glass window and broke up with him. That was unexpected. I was now scared and sad what had I just done!? I never had any intentions to do any of that! Tears started streaming down my face.
"Sienna? Are you crying?" Raiden asked uneasily. I sniffed.

"YEASSSSS!" I whined. Raiden looked concerned and sat down beside me.
"Why?" He asked me seriously confused obviously by they way he is looking at me.
"Because I love him! And I just broke up with him," I said. Now everything is sinking in I feel like a horrible person and everything that Derek said is getting to me.
"You deserve someone better, and forget everything he said it doesn't matter." Raiden said softly. I started crying harder and Raiden sighed.

"Tell any one you saw me cry and I'll kill you," I threatened him. He just chuckled.
"Okay I won't come here," he told me holding his arms open. I stared at him for a second but I need someone to comfort me and my mother wasn't here to do it. I crawled into his arms and he pulled my legs over his so I was sitting sideways on him. I buried my face into his chest and cried about all the hurtful things ever said to me. I started to believe them now. Was I really as bad as people say I am. Will my mate even reject me when he finds me.

Knowing my luck I could very well be rejected. I cried for that too even though it never happened it still might though. So just in case I let a few tears out for it ahead of time. I cried and cried and got super tired that I fell asleep in Raidens arms. Great now I'm letting a complete jerk comfort me. Life really has its ways of making me pay for something.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 446 26
My life was a whirlwind of privilege and innocence until everything changed. As the only child of wealthy parents, I'd always had everything I needed...
50.3K 1.8K 30
It started out as something anyone could have confused as a hangover, food poisoning, or any other puke indulging sickness. But then within minutes i...
154K 3.9K 62
"The only way out is through." ***Warning: Is very triggering. Lots of detailed descriptions of abuse*** When your life turns into a nightmare and so...
4.6K 259 36
"Who's there," I can't breath. I'm always looking over my shoulder ever since- I can't think about the now. I have to run but where, back to Jake? No...