The Mafia Princess

By keebayee

Princess A'Nae Smith is a Girl from a Ghetto and Dangerous neighbor hood, Kinji. She attends a High school th... More

Chapter 1 ♕
Chapter 2 ♔
Chapter 3 ♔
Chapter 4 ♔
Chapter 5 ♔
Chapter 6 ♕
Chapter 7 ♔
Chapter 8 ♕
Chapter 9 ♔
Chapter 9 ( Part 2 )♔
Chapter 10 ♔
Chapter 11 ♕
Chapter 12 ♕
Chapter 12 ( Part 2 ) ♕
Chapter 13 ♕
Chapter 14 ♕
Chapter 15 ♕
Chapter 16 ♕
Chapter 17 ♕
Chapter 18 ♕
Chapter 19 ♕
Chapter 20 ♔
Chapter 21 ♔
Chapter 22 ♕
Chapter 23 ♕
Chapter 24 ♕
Characters ♕
Chapter 25 ♕
Chapter 27 ♔
Chapter 28 ♔
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Sequal News..
The Sequel is out!
PSA ! BOOK DOWN
Account for sale

Chapter 26 (Remake)

43.7K 1.4K 190
By keebayee

1 Month Later *

Princess POV.

I walked beside Prince. He was in the gym exercising his leg. He was slowly healing. He was making progress. On the other hand, Theo and Kaycee were on the other side of ghetto gym. He was lifting weights and She was watching., making Sure he didn't drop him.

The both of them were making progress.

"How much longer?" He asked,  walking on the treadmill.

"Fifteen minutes.." I said. checking my watch to make Sure. "Yeah, Fifteen minutes. "

"Damn.." He mumbled.

After his fifteen minutes were over, We walked to the bench and sat down. "Here" I said, Handing him his water.

We were back on speaking terms. We just wasn't in a relationship. Brother of us even mentioned being back into a relationship, really. "Thank You" He said.

"Mhmm"

Kaycee and Theo walked over to us. He wiped his face down with a towel then drunk out his bottle of water. "Talk ready?" Kay asked. She was slowly growing a baby bump. It was cute to me.

"Yeah.. Come on Ashton" I said, standing up. They gleefully me to be his personal trainer. Of course, I'm being paid... He got up walking slow. He was limping. "You need help?" I asked.

"Nawl.. I'm good" He said. We exited the gym together and went into the parking lot.

When We got out there, We saw a couple of girls.  They were sitting on top of a Impala.  Looked like They had just got the shit and wanted to show it off. "Ooh..There go Prince" I heard one of the girls say.

"Yasss..  Baby he is Fine!"

"Who is the other boy.. He is fine,  too."

"Don't y'all see their girlfriends right there, hoes?"

"So.. Ooh They look strong.. I bet their dick big too"

"It is" Kay stopped and said.

"Mane, Kay -" Theo started to say until one of the girls cut him off.

"Bitch, Who was talking to yo hoe ass?"

"You ain't have to be talking about me, hoe. You talking about something that belongs to me... Problem?" She asked, standing with her hand on her hip.

She needs to sit her pregnant ass down.

"Yeah.. You don't need to be talking When ain't nobody taking to you.." Another girl said, walking over.  standing in Kaycee's face.

Uh-Uh..  I know this Hoe ain't tryna fight my boo. I ran over there and stood in front of Kaycee .

"Princess come on, Damn" Ashton said.

"Yeah.. Prin -" The girl started to say before my fist connected with her jaw. She fell to the ground, pulling me with her. I was on too and She was on the bottom. I started throwing blows. Shit, Fuck with me if you want to. One of her homegirls jumped in it.

I started fighting two. Kaycee jumped in it and pulled one off me while I flipped the other one back over. I felt someone pull me off her and carry me away. "Princess calm down!" Ashton yelled at me as he sat me down.

"Mane,  Take me home" I said, getting into his black truck with him.

"For What?"

"Because That's Where I live..  Fuck you mean? " I asked, looking upside his head.

He smacked his lips then drove into the direction of my house. When We got there, I got out the car and slammed the door. I put the key into the door and unlocked it, walking inside. My mom was in the kitchen cooking.

"Hey,  Sweetie"

"Hey ma" I spoke dryly while heading you the stairs.

I went into my room and closed the door. I ran me some warm water into the tub and hopped in after putting some of my Body wash in it. It was Kiwi scented from Bath and Body works. I stepped inside and just relaxed while my Pandora played on my phone through my beats speaker.

I was listening to My K. Michelle radio. 'Bury My Heart' came on.

"Please someone tell me I'm dreaming

Eyes open wide in the dead of the night (oh no)

Found something I could believe in

Oh after awhile, you let me down

But now that you're gone, I'm so lost

And I never wanna love again (hmmmmm)

[Chorus:]

They say that all wounds heal over time

But why does it feel like I could die

Bury my heart [x3]

So I won't hurt again

[Verse 2:]

Oh, feels like I'm out at sea & I'm sinking

Crying for help but I'm by myself

Uh huh, I wish I could shake off this feeling

Doing my best but it's time like this

When I'm alone, I wanna pick up that phone

Say I, and say that I never wanna love you again

Ohhhhh

[Chorus]

Never even shed a tear or showed an ounce of regret

People say I should forgive but that's easier said than done

When you wake up inside of an empty room

And you know it was once filled with love

How the hell am I supposed to get over it

When I know that I loved you this much

[Chorus]

Bury my heart [x3]

So I won't hurt again"

When the song went off, I washed myself up two more times before getting out.

I walked to my walk-in closet to find something to put on. I settled on one of Ashton's shirts and a pair of underwear. I put on a pair of shorts then headed downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen to see my momma fixing te dinning table. It was just two plates. "Where is papa?" I asked .

"Oh.. He's making it home later. He got called in at the hospital."

"Oh.."

I sat down at my plate as my mom sat at hers. She grabbed my hand and blessed the food. When she was done, We dugged in. "...Amen"

"So hows you and Prince?" Ma asked.

I shrugged.

"Aw.  Come on. Tell mama what happened" She said.

"Okay. So we were at the gym, right? And as We were leaving, There was a group of females in the parking lot.. They were talking about Him and Theo like they really didn't see me and Kay" I explained.

"Mhmm" Ma said.

"...So Kay got mad.. Said somerhing to one of them.. They tried to fight so I stepped in... Ashton grabbes me and snapped with an attitude. He mad because i took up fa ha and I told him to bring me home"

"So, I think he's mad because he wants you to be with him and because he dosen't want you fighting.. Wich i don't neither.. Princess, Sweetie he's just tryna be a good boyfriend.. Talk to him before you go to sleep"

"Okay.." I sighed.

"So school starts in two months.. You ready?" Ma asked me.

I wanna be a counseler.

"Yeah. "

After dinner, I went back up to my room. I took off my pants and laid down under my covers. I grabbed my phone and texted Ashton.

Me- You mad at me?

I waited for about a minute before he responded.

Bae- Nah.

Me- I'm for real.. I'm sorry about earlier. I was just mad.

Bae- You good.

I smacked my lips. He sending me all these short ass responds. -.-

Me- You wanna come over?

Bae - Nah. I'm busy. Ttyl.

His ass better not be up to no good.

-

Kaycee POV.

"What the hell you doing out tryna fight?!" Theo yelled, pacing the room.

I rolled my eyes. He yelled at me the whole way home and now. Like, I think you done got a point across or two.

"Theo-"

"Nawl.. Shut up! Don't you know that you could've harmed the baby?!" He yelled, cuttin me off.

I nodded. "So now you can't talk?" He asked, walking over to me.

Didn't he just tell me to shut up?

-___-

I stares at him blankly. "Kaycee, I swear yo ass can act so stupid at times!" He yelled.

I felt tears forming. -.- My emotional ass.. Damn, Hormomes.

"Take me home!" I demanded.

Shit, Ion wanna sit here all nght and listen to his lecture. Bet if i throw something heavy at that arm, He'll be quiet.

"Nawl.. You gone stay yo lil stubborn ass here! Yo ass just might do some stupid shit while you theee by yo self!" He fussed.

I rolled my eyes, wiping my tears.

"Well then van you be quiet?" I asked politely.

"Yeah. Ion wanna stress the baby.. Atleast, I care about my seed unlike somebody.."

Uh uh.

"Bitch, Do not sit here and act like ion care.. You the one that almost made our child grow up eith only one parent because you put hea' gettin' shot at!  ... I sit here all day, not doing shit but care about you and MY baby.. I could've been aborted it like some of the hoes you been fucking with would've did!.. Don't play Le'Theo!" I yelled, Standing up in his face.

He sighed. " Mane, Im sorry.. "

"Yeah.. Whatever." I said, getting in the bed.

As soon as my hed hit the pillpw, I was out.

.....

Authors Note: I'm back! Expect more updates, also.

-Theo?

-Prince attitude?

-Princess?

-Kaycee?

-The baby?

-Who's side are y'all on? Theo or Kaycee?

Goal:

400+Votes.

100+Comments.

~Keebayee♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

835 56 25
At a young age Keshia knew that her family dynamic was different if you want a nice way to say it. She saw the women whom her father had in the house...
9.9K 205 35
18+ mature language and themes Please vote and comment your feedback as much as possible 😘 Lyric Anderson is A very shy and bubbly girl very insecu...
752K 16.4K 39
Anesia is very sweet girl who falls for a man she shouldn't be involved with.
4.1K 95 22
Myanna A 17 year old girl that parents are King and Queenpins. Last year Myanna got kidnapped.Now her past is coming to hunt her. Jade A 17 year old...