The Lost Fairy

By goldendragon225

Over 400 years old, part of a secret scientific experiment by that era's Magic Council. F/n L/n, a wanderer... More

Chapter 1: The Hurting Hero
Chapter 2: The War Begins
Chapter 3: Phantom's Arrival
Chapter 4: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 5: Lost Shirt
Chapter 6: Trains...
Chapter 7: Womanizer M/N?!
Chapter 8: Break The Ring
Chapter 9: M/N's Anger
Chapter 10: New Home/ Nightmares
Chapter 11: Ninja
Chapter 12: Truth's Revealed
Chapter 13: The Ultimate Roar
Chapter 14: Arrival In Edolas
Chapter 15: Edolas M/N
Chapter 16: Return To Earthland
Chapter 17: The Cloaked Man On Tenrou Island
Chapter 19: Training/The 7 Year Time Skip
Chapter 20: An Ancient Dragon Slayer
Chapter 21: Focux
Chapter 22: Neptune Vs. The God of Dragons
Chapter 23: Pushed To The Limit
Chapter 24: Horace and Bora
Chapter 25: The Original Dragon Slayers
Chapter 26: M/n Vs. Thor
Chapter 27: M/n's Enemies
Chapter 28: The Fight For Humanity
Chapter 29: Rage of The Dragon God
Chapter 30: We Don't Trade Lives
Chapter 31: The Light Alliance
Chapter 32: Feelings Revealed
Chapter 33: The Grand Magic Games Begin
Chapter 34: The Grand Magic Games Pt.2
Chapter 35: Pandemonium
Chapter 36: Dragon Force
Chapter 37: Mercurius Rescue
Chapter 38: The Hungry Wolf Knights
Chapter 39: The Death of The Dragon God?!
Chapter 40: The Party
Chapter 41: We have a pool?
Chapter 42: The Eclipse Spirits
Chapter 43: The Sun Village
Chapter 44: Love
Chapter 45: Tartaros Begins
Chapter 46: Tartaros Vs. M/n
Chapter 47: Rockwell's Sacrifice
Chapter 48: Rage of The Water Dragon
Chapter 49: The Will
Chapter 50: Father and Son
Chapter 51: Fairy Tail Zero- The Lost Fairy
Chapter 52: The Dragon God Returns
Chapter 53: A Darkness Within
Chapter 54: Ankhseram
Chapter 55: Neptune's Final Atonement
Chapter 56: Armageddon Part 1
Chapter 57: Armageddon Pt. 2
Chapter 58: Broken.
Chapter 59: The Strongest Dragon Slayer
Chapter 60: Wood God Dragonslayer
Chapter 61: A Broken God
Chapter 62: Magnolia

Chapter 18: The Power Of A God

4.7K 143 37
By goldendragon225

Sorry for the wait, schools been taking all of my time recently.

Your POV

I eventually stumble upon Gray and Ultear. I knew it, that bastard from the Island.

You: "Hey." I say, causing both of them to look my way.

Ultear: "So, The Dragon God has finally revealed himself to me..."

Gray: "M/n? The hell happened to you?" I lean up against a tree, trying to catch my breath.

You: "Gray, I was on Galuna Island when you guys were there."

Gray: "What...?"

You: "I had returned to ensure the demon Deliora was still frozen, but when I found out it was missing, I began tracking it down, that's when I found you all. And being a Dragon Slayer, my nose is highly sensitive. While there, I noticed an old man, who was using some very strange magic. Yet, he smelt like a young woman. I eventually saw through your disguise... Daughter of Ur." She gasps and her eyes go wide. "That's right, I knew your mother. We met a few times, being some of Fiore's strongest wizards, we'd actually meet quite often. That is until one day I stopped seeing her. A few years later I happened to be near her home town. I went for a visit... but saw her with two young boys. She was smiling, I figured they were her kids, I watched Gray and his friend learn from her for days... But one night. I walked up to her house to say hi, and saw her crying through the window... Clutching a picture of a dark haired little girl... I walked in, and she collapsed into me when she saw me... They said a certain group of people killed her daughter... I don't want to tell you what I did to them when I found the lab..." Then I walk up to her, and kick her into the ocean. "Your mother did not abandon you." I turn around and begin walking away, hiding my face from Gray as I feel the tears begin to flow. Yet another friend, I let die... I won't let that happen again... "I promise you Mavis, nobody from Fairy Tail is dying today." I say as I begin limping towards Hades...

Erza POV

Hades: "Now, witness true power." Then he glares at Wendy, she glows, then disappears... I look back, and see her clothes lying on the ground... And M/n, who had just made it to the ship, staring with wide eyes, his jaw slightly agape, at what he just witnessed. Then, I feel the pressure increase. I look back and see M/n walking towards Hades, his pupils were gone, his hair was sticking up and flowing wildly. His teeth had become pointed and white scales began showing.

You: "What. Did. You. Do?" He says with a deathly tone. I've never heard M/n like this before. It was like death had just arrived. Then magic circles form above him, and white lightning flashes down, striking him. His hair turns white, and I feel the pressure increase, I'm forced onto the ground, no longer able to stand as M/n walks by. I look up to him, his teeth were clenched, and he looked insane. "You... You are going to die for that... And I will make it slow, and painful." Hades proceeds to punch him square in the face... M/n doesn't even flinch, his head stays straight up.

Hades: "W-what?" M/n brings his fist back.

You: "Now Die." He punches Hades in the gut, sending him flying backwards into the wall. Then purple magical circles surround M/n on every side.

Hades: "Now Die!" A large dark purple ball explodes where M/n was. "Those hit by the Amaterasu formula lose all strength in their limbs, and blocking it is fatal." But a few seconds later, he walks out, completely unaffected by the attack. "WHAT?!"

You: "I am going to cut you apart, piece by piece. Nothing will be left, I Am Going To Wipe You From This Existence!" The flame around him grows larger, and more wild. He begins beating Hades left and right, I couldn't track his movements, he would simply disappear, and reappear somewhere else.

Hades: "What kind of monster are you?" M/n appears in front of me, and begins walking towards him, with every step, the ship rattled in response.

You: "I am a man whose body is indestructible, who's power is unmatched... I am the son of The Dragon God. I am the son of Etherion." He says coldly.

Hades: "N-no... Y-your power... I-it is said to rival even that of Zeref himself..."

You: "Zeref is nothing to me in this form. There is only one being in the universe who can defeat me, and he is not you." M/n holds out his hand, and a white blast of light extends from his, knocking Hades back again. "You Killed Wendy! You Will Not Be Forgiven!" Yet, at that moment, one of Lucy's spirits falls from the sky. And I see Wendy appear as the clock man disappears. Although M/n doesn't notice, he extends his claws and continues his way towards Hades. "Time to cut you apart." He growls.

Wendy: "Stop It!" M/n stops in his tracks, and turns around. "Don't do this M/n... I'm fine..." She says smiling at him.

Etherion POV

NO! That Fool! She shouldn't have stopped his rage, it was the only thing keeping him moving!

Erza POV

Then, the glow around M/n stops, and his features return to normal, he coughs blood, and collapses onto the ground.

Your POV

I look up and see... Laxus? Huh, I didn't expect to see him here. Then I feel pain course through my body. I look down, and see myself covered in blood and wounds. The hell happened to me? Shit, did I use that technique again? I groan and bang my head against the ground.

You: "This sucks." I mutter to myself.

Lucy: "M/n?"

Erza: "You're awake! Hurry, you must help Laxus defeat Hades!" I raise a brow at her and move my eyes from her, to my body, and back to her.

You: "Yea, that ain't gonna happen right now toots."

Erza: "Just do what you did before! You were easily beating him then!" I roll my eyes.

You: "The only reason I was able to do that was because I thought he killed Wendy. The rage is what fueled me, and without that, I couldn't maintain it, I'm guessing I passed out as soon as I figured out Wendy was ok, am I right?" They all nod, then I see Laxus fall to a knee. He began talking about how he hurt his grandpa, and revenge. Then Hades blasted him, but I saw a mass of lightning leave his body at the last second, heading towards Natsu. "Wow, he absorbed Laxus' power. Impressive Natsu." Then Natsu and Hades begin going head to head. I couldn't believe how powerful Natsu had become after absorbing Laxus' lightning. Was Laxus truly that powerful? Finally, Natsu sends an incredibly powerful roar towards Hades. I knew that wouldn't work though, I felt it while fighting him. This man is some kind of Demon summoner, I've only felt power like his in one other person... Zeref himself. As Natsu collapses, everybody rejoices, thinking we've won, only to hear him laugh a minute later. Then his clothes regenerate, and he removes his eyepatch.

Hades: "Devils Eye... Open." Immediately I see some weird creatures begin appearing next to him.

Lucy: "W-what is this feeling... I-I feel...hopeless..."

Hades: "Now perish, along with the name Fairy Tail." I push myself up as the creatures all fire a dark beam at them.

Erza POV

I stood there helpless as the beams flew towards us, that is until I see M/n walk in front of us. He punches the ground and a glowing gate grows in front of us. There's a large explosion when the blast hits, and when the smoke clears, M/n and Hades were glaring at each other.

Hades: "So, the Dragon God still refuses to die, hmf, you idiotic fool."

You: "Enough Hades. You won't be hurting Fairy Tail anymore." I notice something as M/n begins walking towards him. His Guild mark, it was gone.

Erza: "M-M/n... Your guild mark, where is it?"

You: "I removed it, with the Tenrou Tree down, it was making me weaker. I am going to need every last ounce of magical energy left in my body to take this guy down. Then his body begins glowing white, with lightning crackling around him, I feel the temperature increase, and my body feels heavy. It increases to the point where I have to fall to my knees. Then a flash of white lightning hits him, and his appearance changes back to that form again. "Now, You Will Feel The Wrath Of The Dragon God Etherion." His voice... I-it sounded like somebody else's was behind it, the voice echoed through the ship as well. "You will no longer hurt my friends. I am going to put an end to this battle." Then M/n begins disposing of the weird creatures surrounding Hades.

Hades: "W-what are you?"

You: "What is the opposite of a god?"

Hades: "N-no..."

You: "A Demon. My powers are especially equipped to deal with your types." I see Hades begin... shaking? H-he was trembling in fear?! "Destroying evil, spreading peace..." I see M/n's fist begin glowing. "Protecting the innocent, fighting for good... These are the jobs of a god... Now, Etherion, lend me the strength to end this war."

Hades: "N-No... No That's Impossible! The Last Village Known To Posses Those Powers Was Wiped Out Centuries Ago!" What? What village was he talking about?

You: "Gods Hand." M/n walks right up to Hades, his hand now glowing a bright white. "Judgement." M/n extends his hand to Hades, putting it on his chest, then, there's an explosion, I see M/n walk out of it, then his aura dies and he falls to a knee, coughing blood. And Hades, he was lying on the ground, his body smoking.

Erza: "W-what was that M/n?" He looks up and smiles through blood stained teeth.

You: "A spell to take out Demons. Or anybody with dark magic flowing through them. It turns all dark magic into a bomb, then explodes it within them."

Gray: "Damn, that sounds sweet dude." He winks at him and pushes himself to a stand. Then everybody else arrives, as they're all laughing and celebrating though, I see M/n looking to the sky, a slight smile on his face.

Your POV

I did it Mavis... No, we did it... Fairy Tail... This place is unlike any other in the world. I'm so happy to have met you all those years ago Mavis... And this time, I kept my promise. Nobody has been killed.

Spirit: "Thank you... My Champion..." I smile to myself, as I feel everything begin fading away.

Erza POV

I see him begin swaying, and run over to catch him as he falls. I look over him as he lies in my arms. Even though he was severely injured, he looked so peaceful in his sleep. He was so relaxed, unlike when he was awake. He would try to hide it, but I would almost always notice when he faked a smile, or when he would hide his tears. He isn't telling the full story here, his past must have something far darker within it.

Your POV

I wake up back at camp, I sit up and groan, my body was aching and my head was pounding. Then I look over, and see Erza dressed up as a nurse.

You: "Wow."

Erza: "Tell me where it hurts, and I'll treat it for you." I look away as I feel it get tight down there.

Lucy: "Oh, is somebody a little excited to see Erza like that?" I look over and see Lucy standing there smirking at me. I knew my face was in a deep blush right now. The hell? I never blush? I groan and lie back down.

You: "What's it to you? Why don't you and Natsu go fuck in the forest or something already."

Lucy: "What?! It's Not Like That!" I raise a brow to her. "It's Not!"

You: "Yea, ok there sweety, I'm sure your face is always that red." She screams to herself and punches me in the gut, then stomps off with Cana.

Erza POV

I hear Lucy scream, and M/n with a loud "oof" I turn around and see him clutching his stomach, rolling around in pain on the ground.

You: "God, damnit. If she's going to tease me why can't I tease her back?" He stands and walks over to Wendy. "Hey, could you possibly heal me? Or do you need a break?" He asks sitting down in front of her.

Wendy: "Oh no, it's no problem. I'm fine." She says smiling, with sweat dripping down her face.

Carla: "You are not child! You must rest!" M/n laughs and rubs her head.

You: "It's ok, you've had a long day. Rest up and I'll come back when you're ready." And with that, he gets up, but then I hear a roar. He stops dead in his track. Then falls to his knees, his face was one of pure shock and fear.

Erza: "What was that?"

You: "N-no... Not now..." M-M/n... h-he was... trembling? "You all must run right now."

Lucy: "What? Why?" I look over and see Lucy returning with Gildarts, Cana, Natsu, and Happy.

You: "Shut Up! Run To The Boats Right Now!"

Gray: "Dude? What's the problem? What is it?"

Gildarts: "My wounds... It's him alright."

You: "You Fucking Idiots!! DO YOU WANT TO LIVE?!?! Run To The BOATS! RIGHT NOW!!"

Erza: "M/n? What was that roar?" He stands up and walks over to me, glaring at me with cold eyes.

You: "Erza, if you want to live, run." Then he turns around and begins walking away. "UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE! RUN NOW! ...ACNOLOGIA HAS ARRIVED!" And with that, I see his wings appear, and he takes off into the sky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 835 17
With his identity revealed, (Y/N) finds himself gaining more and more attention. With attention comes trouble, though he both never expected but was...
42.1K 744 61
Y/n, the youngest and only daughter in the Dreyar family, an S-Class Wizard. She has Lightning Dragon Slaying Magic, just like her older brother Laxu...
61.8K 1.7K 45
Revenge! Death! Betrayal! That's all Y/n L/n could think before she was caught by Fairy Tail. Now being part of the guild along with her best f...
3.4K 216 27
Jellal had gone on a tremendously long mission that took quite a while to finish. After his long trip back, he finally gets back to his home and his...