「 dear sam → solby 」✓

Від -fam5isthebestfam-

with 30 days on the clock, colby leaves a note on sam's porch every morning. through the patchy month, full... Більше

30 days
29 days
28 days
27 days
26 days
25 days
24 days
23 days
22 days
21 days
20 days
19 days
18 Days
17 Days
16 Days
15 Days
14 Days
13 Days
12 Days
11 Days
10 Days
9 Days
8 Days
7 Days
6 Days
5 Days
4 Days
2 Days
1 Day
Ready
Finally

3 Days

3.4K 158 16
Від -fam5isthebestfam-

Dear Sammy,

Love is sometimes denied, sometimes lost, sometimes left unrecognized, but in the end, it's always found with no regrets.. Forever held onto and kept treasured.. Love is one of the best feelings in the world.. Love is universal and timeless... Love.. Is you. I found love in you. The timeless, never ending, special feeling everyone searches for is in YOU. I'm so glad... That I was the one.. To look in your eyes.. And see that beautiful treasure.. That lays deep within your heart.. 3 days.. And I get to see it up close.. I hope you see it in me too.. Cause I know I'm holding it.. It's there.. Waiting.. For you to come by.. And take it.. And hold it.. And treasure it.. Forever.. I love you...

            Love,
                   Colby..

Sam placed a hand over his heart and closed his eyes. He breathed in softly and thought about love.. He held it and he wanted to give it away. He wanted for Colby to take it and hold onto it forever. He needed Colby to come by and steal his heart with every bit of love inside it. So Sam could do the same... He loved Colby.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.3M 51.7K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
99.4K 2.9K 10
Jungkook is a shy and quiet boy who dont know what is the meaning of happiness.... Until he met this popular girl named y/n...
3.1K 52 50
This story is a hogwarts based story. Its set in 2000s. Angelica Sinclair is 16 joining the 6th years at Hogwarts school. She gets put in slytherin w...
42.1K 835 15
[completed]✔ Sam and Colby have been best friends for nearly 5 years. People have always joked around with them about them being in a relationship be...