2 Days

Dear Sam,

People tend to give up easily. Things get ahead of them and they feel as if they've already failed.. So they stop trying. They stop chasing after what they want and decide to turn the other way. They don't want to. They never wanted to give up. They wanted to keep trying, but they felt as if they couldn't. When they can. The voices got loud. The rain got heavier. The silence was suffocating. The weight was to much to carry. So they gave up. They sat down to catch their breathe. They wanted to keep running, but their legs wouldn't let them. They tried. I tried. And this time.. I succeeded.. And it's all because of you. You help me stand up. You are my umbrella through the storm. You help me carry all the weight. You don't know it.. But you help me. You can't see it.. But you make me happy. We haven't met.. But I feel as if I know you. You've only really gotten to know me for a month... When I've known you for a year. And soon.. That'll change. We can have a relationship. I'll take it slow. Whatever you want is what you'll get. I love you with everything inside me. And I want to thank you. For helping me through these times, even if you didn't mean to. Cause you did. And I'm forever grateful.

               Love,
                       Colby.

Sam smiled and jumped up in excitement. 2 days and he'll meet is mysterious guardian angel. He couldn't be more excited.

He ran inside and ran to the game room, where all the guys we're. "2 DAYS" Sam yelled throwing the letter up in the air and catching it. "For what?"  Corey asked earning a slap from Devyn. "Owwiiiee" Corey wined rubbing his arm. "Until I meet Colby, idiot." Sam said sitting down on the couch and laying his head on Aaron's shoulder. "Oooohhh" Corey said and it was followed by a short squeal. "I SHIP IT" He yelled getting up and running in the kitchen. Sam shook his head and closed his eyes, his mind filling with the possibilities of what Colby may look like.

But little did he know.. Colby was way better then he'd ever imagine.

I don't really like this one.. But it's what I got so.. Hope you enjoyed :)