can I trust you?

By storysmactinus

I saw him few times or maybe realy often because his sister is my best friend. He never seem to notice me but... More

info about story
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26 (last part)

part 19

728 32 1
By storysmactinus

Martinus P.O.V

I can't believe he will take Konstantina from me like everything. Why he keep doing that. I love her for real. Ugh I'm just stupid for what I did to her.

"Hey bro" he didn't call me like that 5 years. "What" I ask and sit up. "Why you looked at me like that" he ask. "because I like her" I say. "why you then hurt her" he ask. "She tell you?" "No but I can guess" he say.

"We was together but she didn't want ... You know... But I wanted and I cheated on her but I like her" I say. "Why don't you explain her that" he ask. "She don't want it and I don't want Alex kill me this time" I say. "You aren't best friends anymore" he ask. "no" I say.

"But are you shure you like Konstantina" he ask. "yeah she us cute, kind, beautiful, and she have so soft hair and her smile and lips.... Uhh" I say and now when I think about her I like her more. "Wow maybe this time you realy LOVE her not just her body" he say. "I think I do" I say. "But she hate me" I added.

"She seem nice but I like Helen" he say. "Realy?" "Yes we are realy good friends but I have feelings for her. No big feelings but just little" he say. "you still do" I say and smirk and he smile. "Yeah but good night now" he say and leave.

I didn't talked with him realy long time about this stuf. I miss him so much and our talks and jokes and everything. And I can't belive I lose him.

*Flashback*

"We will always be here for each other no matter what" Marcus say and we hug. I look at our bracelets dad give us for birthady say. On them is "Marcus and Martinus" I hope it will forever stay like this.

*Flashback over*

I get up and I found that bracelet. Now is just Marcus and just Martinus. We are not team like before. I miss that so much.

Maybe Martinus isn't that bad actually? 😕😞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 1.4K 23
You're 18. Its your senior year and you used to visit the boys during summer. Your parents let you move in when you only had a couple of months left...
118K 2.4K 45
Life isn't like a category or genre one can slip into, if any thing it's like scenes from millions of movies thrown into one. !!!!I do not support d...
1.2M 47.4K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
26.2M 1.1M 57
{FIRST BOOK IN 'THE GIRL IN THE HOODIE' SERIES} {2014-2018} A girl moved to California two years ago. No one knows what she looks like. All th...