ALL MINE |VKOOK|

By PotatoesAndJams

Kim taehyung, the definition of arrogant, never thought that the dumb country boy a.k.a his bestfriend's brot... More

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Tagged
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Tagged
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Tagged
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 54
chapter 55
Chapter 56
chapter 57
Chapter 58
chapter 59 (Finale)
Epilouge

chapter 53

37.5K 1.9K 2.2K
By PotatoesAndJams

Hey guys. I know i updated kind of late this time. You guys have the rights to be mad at me. I am so sorry🙇🙇 pls forgive me even though i don't deserve it.

I have a lot of things to talk about to you guys but i will do at the end of the chapter.

But.

I wanna inform that this book is slowly coming to an end. Like we only have a few more chapters left and a epilouge and its finished.

So the chapters from now on will be angst, sad and serious because its the ending part. It won't be funny or happy so i am sorry about that.

Now here you go with this chapter which is angst and sad-romantic mixed.

____________________________________

Golden light dribbled over the land like syrup on oatmeal. The leaves shimmered like a mirror flecked mosaic and the morning dew sparkled on the bejeweled cobwebs and grass.Sparrows chirped an explicit background melody signalling the sleeping older male to wake up. 

Jin weakly blinked his eyes open, lifting his head from his folded arm. He looked up to check on jungkook but widened his eyes to witness that the younger was already awake. 

Jungkook was oddly silent, staring out the windows to see trees rustling gently in the morning breeze. Jin frowned. Something was different. The usual Jungkook would have sang like a child to wake jin up and giggle at him while chirping a 'Good morning'.  The usual jungkook would have flashed a bunny smile and cuddling with his hyung. 

Even though jungkook was just sitting on the bed near to Jin, the older felt like he was far away. He looked pale, a dim expression on his face and his doe eyes didn't have the bright innocent spark like it always did.

"Good morning jungkook ah. How are you feeling?" The blank haired male asked with a soft smile and jungkook turned to him.

"Hyung, can you let go of my hand now?" The younger asked meekly, looking feeble as ever.

Jin mentally cursed at himself while letting go of the younger's hand which he had been holding the whole night. He collected himself and stood up to check the younger's temperature.

"No fever..thank god." He mumbled to himself and sighed when the smaller male was just staring down, not responding to him. 

"Jungkook ah...." 

The said male stared at him when he sat on the bed and held both of the younger's hand, looking at him fondly.

"I know how you're feeling." Jin said caressing the younger's knuckles with his thumbs. "I know you're angry, hurt, clueless and confused. I felt the same way when Namjoon first told me the truth too." He continued, seeing that the younger was actually listening to his words. 

"But just know this Jungkook.... our love and care for you was never a lie." Jin muttered softly, caressing the jungkook's cheek and the younger blinked at his words, affected by it.

"We had our reasons to hide it from you. It was because we were scared of losing you or hurting you. And what kris said wasn't the whole truth kook- he purposely intepreted it wrongly and we-"

"Hyung." Jungkook cut the older off from explained and gave him a small smile. 

"I know.." He mumbled faintly  and jin's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"I am not mad at you hyung. Its okay." He spoke lowly again while caressing the older's palm to assure him and jin looked surprised, not knowing what to reply.

"I want to talk to taehyung hyung. Can you ask him to come here hyung?" He asked looking at the older with a faint smile and jin finally snapped out of his daze.

"U-um sure. I'll go and get him." He stuttered and walked out of the room while scratching his arm. Jungkook was so weird, he thought but shrugged his shoulders clueless.  

He walked down the stairs to see Yoongi leaning against the couch with his eyes closed but jimin was asleep on his shoulders. On the other side Namjoon was dozing off but taehyung was sitting tiredly with his face in his palms. He cleared his throat to grab the males attention and coughed loudly to wake jimin and namjoon up.

"What happened!" Yoongi asked and abruptly stood up from the couch before everyone else. 

"He's awake and his condition improved so its fine." Jin assured immediately and saw all of them looking relieved and pleased.

"He wanted to talk to taehyung." The oldest mumured, glancing at the lilac haired male who brightened a bit and also gave a pitiful look at yoongi whose shoulder slightly fell sadly.   

Taehyung immediately speed-walked upstairs with his stomach feeling giddy and he slightly felt anxious. His shoulders tensed looking at jungkook's room door as he walked to it and he let out a deep breath before twisting the knob to open it. 

He saw the younger sitting on the bed and staring out the window as he entered quietly. Even with the pale complexion, jungkook still managed to look beautiful and taehyung wondered how. 

when he walked closer the male turned towards him, acknowledging his presence with a light smile which looked forced for some reason to taehyung.  He bended down in front of jungkook to meet his starry doe eyes which kind of looked spiritless now.

"Jungkook I-"

"Shhh" The younger whispered as he pressed his forefinger on taehyung's lips and gazed fondly at the older before talking.

"Its not your fault hyung..." He mumbled while looking down and taehyung frowned. "I know your past exactly wasn't great either. You don't have to explain anything." He continued and but glanced at taehyung's fingers which was had bloody red marks because he abused it yesterday night. 

"Why did you hurt yourself hyung?" Jungkook mumbled as he lifted the older's hands with his while staring at it with sad eyes.

"Because i hurt you." Taehyung replied nonchalantly as he stared fondly at the younger who looked worried.

"Hurting yourself is not a solution." Jungkook said as he stared back at the older in the same way.

"Hmmm.... It kind of hurts though. Maybe your kisses can take the pain away." Taehyung said playfully, trying to lift up the dull mood and saw how the younger weakly smiled at him with his eyes turning glassy.  

"But i can't." Jungkook whispered, his voice breaking little by little. "You're not mine anymore hyung." 

Taehyung felt a sudden stab in his chest, hearing the younger's words. He ignored the bile rising up in his throat and tried to speak.

"N-no kookie.. You're mine and i am yours-"

"I am yours hyung... but why can't you be mine?" Jungkook broke down sobbing, keeping his palms on his face in agony.

"W-what are you saying?" Taehyung's words almost came out as a whisper as he stared at the younger in pain.

"You c-can't be with me hyung." Jungkook sniffled and wiped his tears away, looking at the older with a sad smile. 

"N-no jungkook. I am not leaving you-"

"W-what about the g-girl who was p-pregnant hyung? What a-are you gonna do about it?" Jungkook asked clearly this time and looked at the older blankly who was at loss of words. Taehyung stared at  younger speechlessly for a while, trying to find words for an answer.

"I-i won't be her jungkook. I don't like her. I don't want to be with her. I don't want that child. I don't l-love her. I only love you-" Taehyung rambled mindlessly but stopped when he looked up and saw the younger staring at him in disbelief. 

Jungkook abruptly stood up, making taehyung to flinch and do it as well and moved away from the older  while stumbling. 

"Why are you like this hyung?" He asked in dubiety weakly as tears slid down his cheek and shoulders shaking in sorrow. 

"L-like what?" Taehyung asked timidly, trying to approach the younger who only moved back.

"Why are you so selfish?" Jungkook chocked out as he clutched onto the chair beside him. It all felt like his past. when his father abandoned him, yoongi and his mother because he didn't love her anymore. He couldn't let it happen again. He couldn't see a child and mother treated like that again. He couldn't let the same cruel thing which happened to him happen to others in front of his eyes.

"I-i can't live with you knowing that you abandoned a innocent child and woman who you are responsible for hyung." Jungkook closed his eyes, his own words hurting him more then anything and taehyung stared at him in shock and hurt.

"B-but i l-love you j-jungkook." Taehyung muttered softly, looking vulnerable and heartbroken as tears welled up in his eyes. The younger bit his lip and looked down in despair, trying not to hug the older tightly and burst out crying

"I know hyung." He whispered while grabbing the older's arm gently and moving him near to the open door.  "But you can't" He continued and looked up at the older, forcing out a wretched smile.  

He cupped taehyung's face with his hands while tip-toeing and pressed their lips together lovingly, getting a contented sigh from the older who closed his eyes.

A tear slid jungkook's cheek as he cherished the last few second of bliss before pressing his hands on the older's chest, disconnecting their lips and forcefully pushing him out of the room then slamming the door shut the next second. 

His trembling fingers locked the door as he leaned against it, letting out aching cry and taehyung stared at the closed door in shock from outside. 

"JUNGKOOK!!!" The older bawled as he threw himself at the door, aggressively banging on it. The brown haired male inside slid down to the ground with his back against the shaking door and covered his mouth, muffling his sorrowful sobs.   

"P-please open the door!! please! Please jungkook. Don't l-leave me please. Please." Taehyung cried and begged, knocking on the door repeatedly, making his treated wounds to bleed again while jungkook hugged his knees and hid his face inside, crying in the same agony the older felt. 

"P-please.. I need you p-please" Taehyung pleaded as he pressed his forehead against the rough wooden door, shedding tears while gritting his teeth. 

The others who came up minutes ago because of his cries, stood their watching helplessly because they knew. 

They knew that the door was not gonna open.   

____________________________________

Welp that was totally angsty phew.
It was hard to write but i hope i did a good job.

And sorry for the late update guys its because... things were going on and life wasn't exactly good so i had to clear my mind and things so yup.

I couldn't write my book because i was distracted with things.. its kind of complicated.

But i am okay now :) and i hope you all are not mad at me hehe.

Even if i was sad you all made me soo happy because...

1 MILLION READ YOU GUYS. OMGG I WAS CRYING FOR HOURS IN HAPPINESS 😭😭😭😭😭❤

THANK YOU SO MUCH. I NEVER EXPECTED THIS MUCH LOVE FOR ALL MINE BUT OMG.💓💕

❤💙💚💛💜💓💕💖💗💘💝💞💟

I LOVE Y'ALLLL!!!❤💙💚💛💜💓💕💖💗💘💝💞💟

So i wanna gift or bless your eyes with some beautiful taekook pics.

BLESS THE PERSOM WHO EDITED THIS.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

BOOTIFUL😍

I am crying.

Get ready for this one cause its funny as hell. I laughed for an hour at this pic.

OMFGGF WHO DID THIS OMG😂😂😂😂😂 i can't lmao i am dying.
My indian ass is quacking.

Jungkook looks so good in the saree tho omg 😍😍😍

Thats all for now. And again i want to say that i love you all so much💕

I am deserve you sweet people. T T
😢

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 120K 37
Taehyung was being followed and found himself in a phone booth calling for help. He calls the wrong number. Taehyung is a French teacher dealing with...
1.3M 64.5K 36
As Professor Taehyung ventures in a relationship with his student, Jeon Jungkook, he is aware of the consequences... but is he ready to face them? **...
1.7M 69.5K 42
"M-m-mr? How long are you going to keep staring at me?" - K.TH "As long as it takes for you to bring that plump ass of yours over here to my lap, be...
1.9M 107K 61
Where the devil gets a angel he just cant kill. - "hello little angel" the devil spoke. "h-hello" "whats your name?" the devil inched closer watchin...