Rolling Loud

By shay--m

"You Mine And I Take Care Of Mines Ma" Read It And Weep ----- ⚠️MATURE CONTENT⚠️ More

Roxy Ah Hoes
Plug Walk
Gang Slang
Pussy Nigga
Bandz Up
Dope Man
Skuba Steve
Gang Bang
No Effort
First Day In
Beat A Bitch Up
Slaughter Gang
Bitch Blow
Love And War
Trap Jumpin
Paid N Full
Guatamala
64
Changalang
Choppa
Beef Foreva
Nightmare On Elm Street
Slide
Ammo
Loyalty Over Everything
Trust None
Fairytails Arnt Real
Grey Kush
Broken Sand
Tears Left To Cry
Jumpshot
BED
Rich $ex
Ispy
Changes
SAD!
My extras
Poetic justice
Trap House
To Hell
Why Bitch Why
Birthday Trick
Fairytales arnt real AGAIN
ANNOUCEMENT ❌
Better Ending?
ROLLING LOUD PT 2?
ITS HERE ‼️
Ideas?

Jailbond

7K 181 51
By shay--m

Mel POV

I pulled up to the trap while Princess waited in the car because she didn't wanna See Tre and I saw Tre pacing back and forth

"Wassup" I Said.

"There's something you need to see" he said and dragged me by my arm into a tv room.

He clicked on the tv and there I was naked getting raped by leron.

"What The fuck" I Said Getting Up.

"They Found It In Jazz Phone What if there's other videos" he said.

"Turn this shit off" I yelled and pushed the tv.

I didn't notice I was shaking until Tre Came Up behind me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry I should not have showed you that yo" he said.

"Why won't this go away" I Said With My Head Down.

"Ion no but we gone get through it" he said and kissed me on my cheek.

"And it's my birthday week" I Said With a chuckle.

"Oh yea yo fine ass finna be 17 you still a youngin" he said.

I Rolled My Eyes And Turned Around to fake Him and locked my arms around his neck.

"You still want me tho" I Said biting my lip and he nodded.

"That's why I can't wait till your birthday so I can have all of you" he said Licking His Lips.

I smiled and pecked him on the lips and laid my head on his chest.

"What Are we gonna do with the phone" I Said.

"Burn it but there's more tapes on there and i kinda wanna no what's on e-" Before I Could let him finish I Yelled.

"No"

"Why?" He said.

"Because there's other people's business on there Tre just get rid of the phone please" I Said pouting my lip out

"Ok" he said and hugged me.

"What am I gonna tell Kevin" I said.

"Don't tell em nun pretend you don't know" he said.

"But Johns my friend and that's his boyfriend" I Said.

"Hold Up Kevin gay" he said.

I nodded "yea"

"I hate to put you in this position but when things go down all I want you to do is deny deny deny" he said "ok?"

I Nodded "What you do with her body?" I Said.

"Ion wanna Tell You that" he said.

"Why you don't trust me"

"No because it's kinda nasty"

"I wanna know Anyway" I Said

He huffed "Fine" and pushed me back where he could see my face "in order for no evidence to be found we took all her teeth out and her fingernails and her eyes so they wouldn't id her if she was ever found then we cut her tongue and her fingers just to be sure then we burned her alive and threw her in the lake downtown"

"I think I'm gonna be sick" I Said holding my stomach.

"Tre she didn't deserve that" I Said.

"Well my sister not going to jail and she threatened my sister" he said and shrugged he just didn't really care.

"This is so messed up" I Said Sitting Down.

"Now you know what comes with being with me" he said "you can go if you want ion care"

"Why are you saying all this" I Said And Got Up And Walked Towards Him.

"I still love you no matter what" I Said And didn't notice I Said the l word and put my head down I embarrassment

"I didn't mean to- you know I didn't kn-" I Said

"No it's ok" he said rubbing his neck "me too" Was All he Said Then he kissed me on my cheek and left out the room.

Me too?
Me too?

Not that I cared but you know me too who says that now at least I know he didn't love me and that the feeling is only one sided.

I wonder what my life would be like if I stayed in Atlanta.

I Walked Out The Door And went back to my car to find princess balling her eyes out.

"What's Wrong" I Said Getting In The car.

"I Killed My bestfriend And I guess no it's just getting to me that I'll never see her again" she said.

"You know I would bully her sometimes and act like such a bitch I can't believe that I couldn't see that she was really hurting deep down and when she asked for my help I shot her" she said "I'm so messed" She Yelled "Who does that"

"Princess you did what you thought was best and to be honest it wasn't a smart one taking somebody life is very serious and I wish you would've told us she was sending you threats" I Said.

"I couldn't because then Tre was gonna find out and then talk to her about it and she was gonna tell my secret" she said.

I saw her starting to shake and panic so I grabbed her hand.

"It's ok everything's gone be ok" I Said.

"What about Kevin how am I supposed to go around him now" she said.

"Her parents gotta go everyday not knowing who killed there daughter except for the person who did it was the girl they invited over for dinner" she said sobbing.

I rubbed her back in support I really didn't do well when people where crying.

"Soon there gonna question me about it" She Said.

"So we have to come up with something" I Said.

"Or I could just turn myself in" She Said.

"What" I Said.

"Things like this eat people up" she said.

"Tre would rather die then see you in jail so that's not happening" I Said.

She huffed "I just wanna go home now I don't wanna think anymore" She Said

I started the car and started driving back home.

—————————-
We got to the house and Princess didn't say a word to me so I just went up to put my hair in a bun and got some chips.

Tre wasn't home I guess but I'm used to it he never gonna take me serious.

At least I thought he wasn't home until I went in my room and saw him standing there with no shirt on with two movies in his hand.

"Movie night?" He said.

I smiled he had my two favorite movies "baby boy" and "poetic justice"

I shook my head "how'd you know" I Said.

"Because I asked a friend well I asked John" he said pulling me towards him.

"I'm sorry for how I sounded earlier me too I'm such a dumbass" he said.

"No it's ok you don't have to say it back it's a heavy word you know" I Said And sat down on my bed

"I will when I can I promise I just have a hard time saying it out loud" he said I nodded while he put the movies in.

He walked over and laid down next to me in the bed and wrapped his arms around me.

"You think princess gonna be alright" I Said.

"Ion know I think I should get her a appointment with your therapist" he said.

"The day I stop getting drama in my life is the day I can stop having a therapist" I Said.

"Bible" he said.

Right then I got a text from Princess.

Princess💕: I made up my mind I'm turning myself in.

Shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201 22 31
𝖩𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗂𝗍
1.5K 66 19
Sometimes the person you'd take a bullet for is standing behind the trigger... - 🍒
7.6K 283 19
It looks like my mother got into some shit. Like real big shit because the men who are standing in my apartment don't look very nice.
53.8K 2K 16
"𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐅 𝘎𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦-𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛-𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘴. 𝘈𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘣𝘪𝘨, 𝘕𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙 𝘪𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵."