supa strikas oneshots {reques...

By stantalent_99

(^^♪ More

I'm taking requests
Shakes x Reader "What is love?"
Shakes x reader
!!!NEW!!!
North shaw x reader
shakes x pregnant! reader
kpop songs that Remind me of supa strikas
Riano X Pregnant! Reader
!!New Admin wanted!!
North Shaw x Reader!
Incorrect Quotes 1

Reaction 1

2K 27 24
By stantalent_99

Supa strikas reacting to someone flirting with their crush. Requested by Naturewarrior300

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Shakes:

When he sees a stranger flirting with his crush, he can't help but feel a little jealous. He approaches the person in a friendly way.

"Excuse me, but i don't think Y/N is feeling comfortable with all the flirting so... Would you please leave her alone?"

El Matador:

He would see an unatractive guy flirting with his crush and wouldn't even care. First, bcs he's more attractive then that guy and second, bcs he's better at getting girls.

"Ha! That guy thinks he's better looking then me. I'm the hottest and most charismatic soccer player in the world, hehe...right guys?"

Others left

"What? Did i do something wrong?"

Twisting tiger:

He seems like the guy who tries not to be jealous, but everyone can see it by his expressions, that he's very bummed by the whole situation. He didn't interfere tho, he doesn't want you to know that he has a crush on you.

"Nope...not jealous...not at all"

Cool Joe:

Cool joe sees the unwanted scene, but he keeps his cool. To keep her away from the stranger, he grabs your hand and started dancing with her. When she was distracted, he made a goodbye gesture to the pest who flirted with his crush.

"Bye bye, brother!"

North Shaw:

Oh boy!!! He would be so angry that a random guy just had the nerve to talk to his girl. He immediately got between the two and glare at the guy.

"Hey, bro, if you want to flirt with someone, then go get somebody else, cause SHE'S MINE!"

Dancing Rasta:

He would be the kind of guy who would be ok with that. He knows his crush well enough to know that she's not as naive as many girls out there, even when the others told him that there was someone flirting woth her, he would be just fine.

"It's ok, mon! She's a responsible grown up, she's not easy to get"

The Blok:

This guy would never leave your side no matter what! So it woyld be difficult to someone aproach her and flirt with her. But when it happens, he glares at thr guy and thats enough for him to leave.

Klaus:

He becomes really unconfident and thinks it's better for his crush to have domeone who is brave enough to aproach and talk to her

"Well, she won't like me back anyway." (TдT)

Big Bo:

He would be really mature about this situation. He would simply call you over and smile to the stranger.

"I just wanted to know if you're ok. I hope you were not uncomfortable with him."

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

This was more difficult than i tho it would be. Every time i added a gif it would dissapear! I dunno why this happens tho.

Feel free to request more!!

PLEASE REQUEST!!! I'M DESPERATE!!

By the way, i hope you liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.8M 60.3K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
78K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...