[πŸ”] 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 π˜πŽπ”, 𝐈 οΏ½...

By -midsommar

𝑰 𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝒀𝑢𝑼, 𝑰 𝑳𝑢𝑽𝑬 𝒀𝑢𝑼.. π˜ͺ 𝘩𝘒𝘡𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘒𝘡 π˜ͺ 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘢, π˜₯𝘰𝘯'𝘡 𝘸𝘒𝘯𝘡 𝘡𝘰 𝘣... More

EXTENDED SUMMARY + CAST
GRAPHICS
~Playlist~
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
A/N: 100 Reads!!
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Four: The End
Extra Scene: Best Friend Meets Girlfriend
But Wait...

Fifty Three

1.5K 29 11
By -midsommar

Two weeks later...

Everything had finally started to calm down and everyone started to settle again. Grey and Rae were happy in their relationship, and all other relationships and friendships were going well too. All was perfect.

Grey, Rae, Mal, Evie, Jay, Maddie, Ben, Cecilia and Carlos were all sat outside on the grass together. It was the first time all of them were together since the Isle.

"You know, this past month has had a lot of up and downs but it's been worth it." Rae said.

"I agree with you there. I thought I'd never see my mother ever again but I did. Pretty eventful." Mal replied.

"Well you know I almost had my throat slit open so ya could say it was an adventure." Maddie commented.

"I'd rather you didn't have your throat slit open so I'm glad that didn't happen." Jay said to Maddie.

"Yeah well I'm pretty glad it didn't happen as well."

"I'm just glad we're all okay now." Grey said.

"We've been through a hell of a lot lately." Mal said.

"Yet we come out of it stronger." Rae added.

"Well you came out of it with a boyfriend." Maddie commented. Rae rolled her eyes.

"The important thing is that we came out of it alive." Ben said.

"Good point. At least you weren't dangled over the edge of a pirate ship this time." Mal said.

"But I did get kidnapped." Rae added. "But true, I'm alive."

"I do not need to be reminded of that." Grey said, putting an arm around her.

"Oh great they're going to make out again." Carlos groaned.

"Shut up Carlos." Rae rolled her eyes.

"I'm sure he's just jealous that he doesn't have a girlfriend and I do." Grey said.

"Well technically..." Rae started. "You didn't ask me. Or make it official." she poked Grey's arm.

"Come on, really Grey? even Jay managed to ask me." Maddie scoffed. "And you called Jay a coward for not asking me on a date."

"Hey, I'm not a coward". Jay protested.

"Sure you aren't." Maddie rolled her eyes.

"Ooooooooooooooooo." Carlos remarked as Evie smacked Grey on the back of the head.

"Idiot! Ask her!"

"So are you gonna ask the poor girl?" Maddie questioned. "She's probably just waitin' around unsure."

"Guys it's fine. He'll ask me when he's ready to." Rae shrugged. Grey just shrugged and said nothing.

"A bit of a dick move if ya ask me." Maddie scoffed.

"Maddie it's fine just leave it." Rae said.

"He could at least ask you though." Mal commented.

"I wanna make it special ok?" Grey snapped.

"Okay jeez." Maddie said. "No need to snap."

"Well I mean it's kinda cute." Mal shrugged.

"Mal since when do you find things cute?" Evie teased. Mal just shrugged.

"Ceci's usually the one to find things cute." Rae said.

"True" Ceci shrugged.

"Hey Rae," Evie interrupted. "Do you think... you could sing for us?"

"What?" Rae turned to Evie. "Uhm... well, I don't really sing..."

"Oh come on we've all heard your voice now." Maddie said.

"In front of people though? I don't know..." Rae shrugged. Grey leaned over to her.

"I know you can do it. But you don't have to if you don't want to." he whispered. Rae nodded and took a deep breath.

"Okay... but only because it's you guys." She said and cleared her throat. "Sometimes it's hard to find yourself but it's worth it in the end," Rae began slowly. "'Cause in your heart is where it all begins... We gotta be bold, we gotta be brave, we gotta be free," she continued, Mal and Evie joining in with her. "We gotta get loud, making that change, you gotta believe... We'll look deep inside, and we'll rise up and shine..." one by one, each of them started to join in. Apart from Grey who didn't know the song, and Maddie, who sat with her arms crossed.

"I don't sing." She muttered. Grey just looked at Rae mesmerised, his mouth slightly open. The others slowly stopped so it was only Rae singing. All of them turned to Rae.

"We can be bold, we can be brave, make everyone see... it starts with you and me..." she slowly stopped, looking at Grey. "What?"

"You... I... you are..." he cleared his throat as he tried to compose himself. "You're amazing. Just when I thought you couldn't get more perfect you just... prove me wrong again." Rae's cheeks slowly turned pink.

"Uhm... thank you..."

"Woah someone made finally made Grey lose his voice." Mal commented.

"Who would've thought that that day would ever come." Carlos said dramatically while Evie patted Rae on the back.

"Fuck you all." Grey grumbled.

"Hm no that's Rae's job." Jay said.

"What?!" Rae exclaimed.

"Are you saying that it's Rae's job to fuck us all?" Ceci asked innocently.

"No Ceci, it's her job to... you know what I'm not even going to explain it." Mal shook her head.

"It's Rae's job to fuck Grey." Maddie said.

"OKAYYYYY moving on..." Rae quickly interrupted.

"Is Grey blushing?" Evie gushed. Ben smiled and shook his head, chuckling. "Awh Rae's blushing too." Evie laughed a little bit.

"Girls really make you go soft. First I made Jay go soft, now Rae's made Grey soft," Maddie said. "Carlos is next." she elbowed him.

"What about me?" Ben asked, putting his arm around Mal as Carlos held his stomach.

"You're a king." Mal pointed out. "And from Auradon. You were already soft before you met me."

"She's got a point." Evie said.

"How long do you guys think it'll take Jane to get Carlos to go soft?" Rae questioned.

"Another week." Maddie said.

"Who says it'll be Jane? You never know." Mal shrugged.

"What who else is it gonna be, Hadley?" Jay scoffed.

"Judging by the large amount of hickies she got from hook, nope." Grey chuckled.

"You saw her again?" Mal raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah Carlos and I did as well. She was drunk and about to kill a pirate." Jay nodded.

"Gave her some love advice." Grey shrugged. "She celebrated afterwards."

"Grey? Giving love advice?" Mal laughed. "Wow."

"Since when does heartless daughter of Hell need love advice?" Jay questioned.

"Since she fell in love." Grey said.

"Her? In love?" Mal rolled her eyes. "Doubtful. It wouldn't last a second."

"Well I bet none of you thought you'd ever fall in love." Rae retorted. "From what I've seen of her she doesn't seem all that bad." she shrugged.

"Yeah well you don't know her. She's worse than us." Mal said.

"Can we change the subject?" Carlos asked, shifting uncomfortably.

"What will you do if she ever comes to Auradon? You'll have to face her then." Mal pointed out.

"She won't. She won't leave the Isle." Evie said and Carlos nodded.

"Yeah I guess you guys are right." Mal agreed.

"She's too evil to change." Jay said.

"Can we switch subjects please?" Grey asked.

"Fine, fine." Mal said. "Though I don't know why you care so much."

"Just drop it. Please." Rae sighed.

"Why don't we talk about the fact that Maddie gets easily jealous?" Jay suggested.

"Fuck off." Maddie rolled her eyes.

"GUUUUYYYSSSS!" a voice squealed from behind the group. A redhead appeared running towards them.

"Is that..." Rae looked over.

"Yep. And she's still as loud as ever." Maddie nodded.

"AUTUMN!!" Ceci shrieked, jumping up and running to the redhead.

"Look who it is." Evie smiled.

"HI!!" Autumn attacked Ceci with a hug.

"Hey the other loud one's back." Mal smiled slightly.

"Who's this?" Grey asked in Rae's ear.

"Oh, right yeah. Autumn, daughter of Anna and Kristoff. Very loud and happy. Very talkative." Rae whispered.

"Where have you been?!" asked Ceci. "It's like you and Elyse fell in a rabbit hole for the past, like, month!"

"Yeah... and it seems like Elyse is still in that rabbit hole." Maddie stood up, walking to Ceci and Autumn. "Where is she?"

"Oh yeah..." Autumn looked down at the floor.

"Is she okay?" Maddie asked.

"Well... not exactly. But she will be... she just needs... time." Autumn said.

"What happened?" Mal asked.

"It's her dad..." Autumn trailed off.

"What's wrong with her dad?" Ceci asked.

"He, um... he..." Autumn struggled. "He passed away..." she said quietly.

"Oh no..." Maddie's face dropped.

"Oh my!" Ceci said, covering her mouth with her hand. The rest of them were just in states of shock, except Grey who had no idea who Elyse was or what was happening.

"Autumn I'm so sorry..." Rae stood up and hugged the redhead.

"How's she doing?" Maddie asked.

"You know her, she's not okay..." Autumn sighed. "She'll be okay soon... she just probably won't be back for a while."

"I can imagine..." Ceci said, a tear rolling down her cheek. "Losing someone you love..." her face was a mix of emotions.

"Yeah..." Autumn teared up. And then to everyone's surprise, Maddie actually hugged both Autumn and Ceci.

"Don't cry, either of you, alright?" Maddie said. "I don't like watching my friends cry for whatever reason."

"Jay... did your girlfriend ingest some sort of potion or alcoholic beverage?" Carlos questioned, wide eyed.

"Oh ha ha." Maddie rolled her eyes, pulling away from the hug. "I can have a heart when I want to."

"Girlfriend? Okay so Jay didn't do anything stupid while I was gone." Autumn smiled slightly.

"Hey!" Jay protested.

"I know. We're as shocked as you are." Evie said.

"Wait, Jay's done something stupid before? I need to hear this." Grey said.

"Ohhhh yes. He's done a lot of stupid shit." Maddie crossed her arms.

"No I haven't." Jay grumbled.

"Wait... what?" Am missing something here? Who's this?" Autumn looked at Grey, confused.

"Oh right yeah. You've missed a lot, actually." Mal said.

"Yeah." Grey said. "Greyson Gothel. Son of Mother Gothel." he groaned as he put his head on Rae's shoulder.

"Wait, what?" Autumn looked between Rae and Grey. "But... Mother Gothel... Rapunzel... and you... what?" Rae laughed.

"I know." she smiled. "We hate each other." she flicked Grey's forehead.

"Um... it doesn't... look like it." Autumn tilted her head.

"Yeah right." Catlos laughed

"We do." Grey smirked, kissing Rae's neck.

"I'm confused..." Autumn mumbled.

"They have thing for each other. They're not official yet." Mal shot Grey a glare. "But they're pretty much together."

"Woah. Who'd have thought Rae would date the son of her parents' enemy. I mean, you guys are meant to hate each other and you just don't! Rae's never even had a boyfriend and her first is the son of Mother Gothel! Now that's crazy. Crazy in a good way. Crazy is good. But just... woah. I didn't expect to come back to this at all. I didn't expect to come back to anything different!" Autumn rambled until Maddie covered her mouth with her hand.

"Okay that's enough." Maddie muttered.

"I missed you." Ceci said as Maddie removed her hand from Autumn's mouth.

"I missed you too!" Autumn hugged Ceci again. "I missed you all."

"Well it was a nice break from your constant talking." Maddie smiled.

"Well now that the reunion's done," said Ben, standing up. "I have work to do."

"See you later then." Mal looked up at him. He nodded and started to walk away.

"Crap," Grey said suddenly, standing up. "I forgot ask him something. I'll be right back."

"Okayyyy?" Rae raised her eyebrow. "I'll see you later too then."

"Ben, wait up!" Grey called, running up to Ben. "Listen there's something I need to ask."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 1K 16
❝You, The reader will be the twin sister of Mal and the daughter of Maleficent. DISNEY DESCENDANTS DOESN'T BELONG TO ME. This is just FanFiction. Tha...
65.2K 2.1K 15
[COMPLETED] Flynn Rider/Eugene Fitzherbert x Male reader ...... what if Rapunzel left the tower on her own? what if Eugene got to the tower when it...
28.7K 456 28
Princess Felicity Fitzherbert, daughter of Rapunzel and Eugene, is not exactly the typical Auradonian princess by any means. She likes to party and b...
146K 2.6K 15
A Descendants story | Prince Ben x OC| Original version Rain Gothel is rotten to the core. Her mother made sure of that. Rainhas quite a history wit...