Ten

Once Raelynn and Rapunzel got home, Rae headed straight to her bedroom after dinner and seeing her father. She took the time to relax and just calm down. She had gotten changed into her nightgown and was painting on her easel with Zivon on her shoulder. Then, there was a sudden knock on the door. Raelynn placed her paintbrush down.

"Come in." She called, turning around the face the door. Rapunzel walked in quietly.

"Can we talk?" she asked. Rae's face dulled.

"Sure... what about?" she asked uncertainly, walking towards her mother. Zivon squeaked nervously and hid behind Rae's brown hair. Rapunzel sat down cross-legged on the bed.

"Was that boy really..." she trailed off, unable to continue. Rae sighed and nodded, sitting down beside her mother on the bed.

"Yes..." she mumbled.

"How?" Rapunzel asked. "Has he done anything to you?"

"He was brought over from the Isle... Jay requested it since they were friends back there." Rae explained. She paused. "I didn't know he was coming to Auradon... Cecilia tried to warn me but I didn't listen."

"Has he done anything to you?" Rapunzel repeated.

"I was singing and painting in my room... and I left the door open. He came in when he first arrived and told me who he was. He was really cocky and annoying and a dic-" Rae stopped herself. "He hasn't done anything really bad just annoying." Rae shrugged, then paused. "And he calls me Flower..." she mumbled.

"Flower? That's not weird at all..." Rapunzel murmured "I can't believe it." she cleared her throat "He isn't your friend.. or something like that is he?"

"Mom no." Rae shook her head. "No way. I hate him. He just always seems to appear out of nowhere and talk to me, it's weird. I've seen him three... no twice." she explained, not really wanting to tell her mother that she tried to apologise to their enemy's son.

"Oh..." Rapunzel muttered, getting up, tripping slightly over the air. "Well, see you tomorrow sweetie." She kissed her daughter's forehead and left the room.

"See you tomorrow mom." Rae called as Rapunzel left. Rae got up and walked out to her balcony. "Greyson Gothel..." she whispered, looking up at the starry sky.