Fifty

The Isle was nothing different the next day. Dark, dingy, messy, and full of evil people. Hadley never had to bother. Crowds would part for her, people would cower at her feet, even more so when she scowled and had the extra evil and angry glint in her eye. Only the cocky pirates would dare to taunt her. She had taken a walk, because Harry was annoying her as always. But, her headache only made her situation worse... perhaps she was hungover.

"Yoohooooooo!" A voice called from behind the blue-haired girl when she had reached Mad Hatter's Tea Shop.

"What?!" she snapped, turning around to see one of Uma's pesky pirates.

"Jeez who pissed in your coffee?" The pirate said.

"Piss off. I'm not in the mood. Go back and lick Uma's ass." Hadley rolled her eyes.

"Ah Yeah, how d'ya feel about Harry cheating on you with Uma?" The pirate smirked.

"He fucking doesn't." Hadley said firmly, her hands going into fists.

"Oh yeah he does." The pirate persisted.

"HE DOESN'T!" Hadley exploded. Almost every pirate has talked to her about it. "I'M FUCKING SICK OF ALL OF THIS! HE ISN'T CHEATING ON ME AND DOES NOT FUCKING LICK UMA'S ASS FOR THE LAST TIME!" she punched the pirate in the nose until it bled and so did his mouth and pushed him to the ground.

"Who the fuck pissed... never mind got it." Grey appeared above, retracting his comment when he saw the pirate. Hadley spun around and looked up.

"Grey??? Why are you... still here?" she said in disbelief, and then sighed, looking down at her bloody fists. "I'm fine."

"I slept over here." he shrugged, walking down the steps. "I'd thought you would be happier to see me."

"Well yeah but... I already tried to accept the fact that I'm never going to see you again... and now you're just... here." she looked at him. "Or is it still the alcohol making me see what I want to see?" she mumbled.

"No," he said, walking towards her. He pinched her arm. "I'm real." Hadley suddenly smiled and hugged him.

"But wait. What happened to being in Auradon the girl you love? I mean not that I'd mind if you stayed but..."

"I chose not to go back." he said simply.

"Why?" she raised an eyebrow. "I doubt it's because of me. Because I have..." she paused and looked down. "Hook..."

"What happened?" he asked, sitting down on the steps and patting the space next to him.

"Nothing." she shook her head. "It doesn't matter."

"Spill it." he insisted. "It matters to me."

"It's fine. I'm fine." she kept her eyes glued to the floor.

"You clearly aren't, blu." he looked at her. Hadley sighed and reluctantly sat down next to him.

"The pirate's have been saying shit... and it's getting to me..." she mumbled, tearing up. "And I haven't been able to get away from it."

"Pirates are fucking morons and jerks." said Grey. "Since when do you care?"

"Since they started talking about Hook and Uma..." she murmured.

"There was always talk about them." he said. "And it was never true."

"I know but... you know I've never been in the best place mentally... and what they've been saying it just..." she sighed. "I know this is really weird... but... would you ever cheat on me? If we were... you know." she fiddled with her fingers.