Is It Worth It?

By cami090411

~*Book 2*~ Maybe happiness it's just momentary and just maybe everything we do is not worth it... In Emily's... More

Authors Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Authors Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors Note
Chapter 16
Authors Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Author's Note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's Note
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Author's Note
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Author's Note
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Author's Note
Chapter 63
Author's Note
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author's Note
Chapter 69
Author's Note
Chapter 70
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note

Chapter 36

116 6 6
By cami090411

EMILY'S POV

And we just laugh, it was a cute little moment that we didn't know it would mean so much in the future...

We arrived at Panera and waited to be seated. A young lady came to us and said:

- Hi! Welcome to Panera. How many?

- 4? - Said Aaron in a kinda questioning-confused tone.

- Sure! Follow me.

So we did, we followed our waiter until she took as to a booth which was kinda isolated so the babies wouldn't be disturbed by the noice.

- Would you like anything to drink?

- Sure, I'll have a green tea and can I have a water too, please?

- Sure, and what would you like sir?

- I'll have a coke please.

With that she left and I turned my face to the girls that were fast asleep.

- I can't believe how much they sleep during the day and at night they just want to be awake.

I said while laughing.

- Yeah when Hayley and I had Jack it was the same way, but we had each other to take turns.

- Yeah that's true, but I'm fine, I just try to sleep when they sleep.

- And how are you going to do it now that you are working again?

- Well I'll just have to deal with it, there are lots of single moms out there.

- True, but not all of them are FBI unit chiefs travelling for long weeks and not sleeping for days.

I took a deep breath and said:

- You're right, but I'll figure something out. Chloe and Garcia said that they will look after the girls and Declan while I'm gone, so at least I got that.

- Well Em if you ever need to stay please let me know.

- Thanks Aaron.

He had ordered something for both of us before we started talking about the girls, so the waitress brought it to us and we paid and left.

- Em?

- Hum?

We were walking towards the BAU and I was enjoying every step because I could feel the breeze blowing in my face and it made me feel relaxed and fresh.

- Are you sure you don't need any help with the girls? I can help you out if you need.

- Thank Aaron, I'll keep that in mind.

I said while we reached the building. We went up to the daycare to drop of the girls and then we went and finish the paperwork.

- Bye Aaron, I'll see you tomorrow!

- Bye Em, call me if you need anything.

- I will, thanks.

He nodded and I walked out of the office to pick up the girls and drove to Declan's school to see how his day went. When we were at lunch I texted him and he said that the day was going good, so I'm not that worried anymore.

I arrived at Declan'sschool and picked him up.

- Hey honey, how was your day?

- It was really good mom! My friends were really nice to me and we played a lot. It was like nothing changed!!

He was so excited telling me about what he did, what he learned, it was like nothing changed...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 550 28
♕𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒆, 𝒘𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆...
27.9K 704 20
[Book 3 of 4] Finally able to settle down and focus on themselves for a while, JJ and Emily truly learn what it's like to juggle work and their perso...
275K 7.4K 29
[book two] Rosemary finally begins to establish a regular lifestyle with Spencer, but will it last? ꧁꧁꧂꧂ All Rights Reserved.