Rolling Loud

By shay--m

"You Mine And I Take Care Of Mines Ma" Read It And Weep ----- ⚠️MATURE CONTENT⚠️ More

Roxy Ah Hoes
Plug Walk
Gang Slang
Pussy Nigga
Bandz Up
Dope Man
Skuba Steve
Gang Bang
No Effort
First Day In
Beat A Bitch Up
Slaughter Gang
Bitch Blow
Love And War
Trap Jumpin
Paid N Full
Guatamala
64
Changalang
Choppa
Beef Foreva
Nightmare On Elm Street
Slide
Ammo
Loyalty Over Everything
Trust None
Fairytails Arnt Real
Grey Kush
Broken Sand
Tears Left To Cry
Jumpshot
BED
Rich $ex
Ispy
Changes
SAD!
My extras
Poetic justice
To Hell
Jailbond
Why Bitch Why
Birthday Trick
Fairytales arnt real AGAIN
ANNOUCEMENT ❌
Better Ending?
ROLLING LOUD PT 2?
ITS HERE ‼️
Ideas?

Trap House

6.6K 179 17
By shay--m

MEL POV

I Woke Up The next morning with a big ass headache and went to get some aspirin from the bathroom and then I got dressed when I realized it was 6:30.

I groaned only a few more days until my birthday then summer.

I picked out something cute but simple for this last week of purgatory.

I walked downstairs ready to go to school and went into the kitchen for a apple and saw Tre without a shirt and that was always my favorite sight.

"What you wearing" he said once he saw me.

"Clothes" I Said then scoffed.

I grabbed me and apple and headed out the door but he grabbed me by my waist and pushed me into his abs and put his head in the crook of my neck.

"You no going out like that" he said whispering in my ear.

"Why not" I Said.

"Because yo ass look good in those and I'm the only one who needs to think that" he said.

"Boy I'm not changing" I Said

"Then You Not Going To School" he said.

I backed away from him "Boy if you do-" I Said mid sentence princess came downstairs and everything from last night Came Back.

"Wassup" she said and grabbed some milk and cereal.

"Why you not dressed" Tre Said his voice cold.

"Because I'm not going to school" She Said And Shrugged.

There was a loud bang and Tre had banged his fist on the island.

"You Going To School" he Said.

"No I'm not" She Said With a attitude.

"Princess I do not have time I'm already cleaning up after yo mess" he said.

"So" She Said And Shrugged "you Kill people all the time"

"For people who owe me money" he said stalking towards her.

I forgot Tre was a Drug Dealer actually.

"Whatever" She Said.

Before Tre could blow a fuse I spoke up "Princess Cmon you can ride with me and we can talk about how much a dick your brother is" I Said.

She shrugged and walked upstairs.

"And to think y'all used to fight on sight like Tom and jerry" he said shaking his head and walking over to me.

"I think we both matured" I Said.

"You still not wearing that" he said.

I decided to work my charm.

"If you let me wear it I'll give you a prize" I Said nibbling On His Ear.

"What kinda prize" he said.

"One that involves me Naked" I Said.

He huffed and started thinking about it and the Said "if anyone touches you I'll know and I'll kill em on sight Got it" he said.

I nodded my head slowly and princess came down in some Nike grey joggers and a white tee and she didn't even care to take her bonnet off I shrugged and kissed him goodbye.

We got in the car and I put on some music.

"So" I Said.

She looked at me and raised her eyebrow.

"About what happened last night" I Said.

She huffed and took something out her bag.

"I think we need to talk about it because you know you guys were friends" I Said "And I Just Want You To Know that you can tell me anything and whatever jazz did can you Atleast tell me so me and Tre don't think your a murder" I Said And Laughed a lil.

"Princess" I Said And Looked Over And Saw She Had her headphones on.

"Wow" I Said "it's like that"

I Pulled Up To The School And she rushed and got her stuff and hopped out.

I Got Out And Saw john across the parking lot with Kevin who looked like he hadn't slept.

Princess was lookin at them just like me then noticed I was staring and ran in the building.

I Huffed And Walked Over To John and Kevin.

"Sup Kevin" I Said.

He grunted And Walked Passed me "What's Going On" I Said trynna Fake it ass much as possible.

"Jazz didn't come home last night" he said.

"Why What Happened" I Said.

"Ion no He  said she'd been acting different the past few days" John Said.

"What you mean" I Said.

"Nothing" he said "I gotta get to class see you later" and he started running down the hall.

"BUT WE HAVE THE SAME CLASS" I Yelled But he was ignoring me.

I got to my locker and got my stuff then went to class.

I saw John look at me then look down.

There was something he wasn't telling me and I was gonna find out until then Lemme take these notes.

—————————-

I got to lunch and didn't grab anything I couldn't eat so I Walked To me and John usual table.

I didn't see Princess that whole day and I hoped she didn't skip school.

John didn't even sit at our table and sat by Kevin instead so I was getting tired of his bullshit and got up and walked over to him.

"So what's up I got a disease or sum" I Said.

John looked up confused "what's wrong Mel" he said.

"What's Wrong is that your ignoring me for no damn reason" I Said.

He Got up noticing my anger and dragged me to a private part of the cafeteria.

"I'm not avoiding you im just trynna Be There For Kevin" he Said

"Yea I Know You always there for Kevin" I Said trynna Make a point.

"What you mean" he said raising his eyebrows.

"You know what I mean you and Kevin sucking eachother faces behind the school" I Said.

"You Saw That" he Said scratching the back of his neck.

"Yea I saw all of that" I Said.

"Don't Tell Anybody But me And Him Are kinda a Thing I guess" he Said shrugging.

"What you mean y'all Two was fighting like damn dogs" I Said.

"Bitch I'm a actor" he said.

I Rolled My Eyes.

"What about jazz" I Said.

"Still no sign you know she probably only ran away cause her family found out she was gay" he said.

"What" I Said.

"Yea She Been Gay" he said.

"Damn" I Said To Myself Then something clicked.

But I prayed it wasn't true.

"Ight I guess I'll talk to you later" I Said Walking Away And Ran To The bathroom.

I sat on the toilet seat trynna piece together what I just heard.

What if princess shot jazz because she want into her like that.

I hope that wouldn't be true because if it was princess had some explaining to do.

I walked out the bathroom and back to class and noticed that this was the class I had with jazz and when the teacher said her name a shiver ran down my body.

How could I lie so easily to her brother like that.

And she didn't deserve it.

I needed to talk to Princess ASAP.

I knew tre was gonna do everything in his power to protect his sister but she needs to know doing shit like this is not okay.

Right after that I got a text from princess.

Princess 💝: I need help.

Me: where are you

She sent me the address and I saw that she was in the hood.

"On My Way" I Said And Made a excuse with the teacher I was gonna miss track practice but this was more important.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 294 13
"Yeah, I pray for you. I pray every night," she cried.
4M 119K 41
Someone walks into the room but I cannot see its face. It looks like a man and by the look of his posture, he seems very important. "Why were you...
12.7K 288 36
Happy reading! It's all for the L.O.V.E!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️
152K 3.5K 19
You've been getting creepy messages from an unknown person, little did you know they would go as far as the need to. "Mine, all mine~" hello no.1 in...