An Aching Heart

By ZaniaYolo

It All started with a Bet.....๐ŸŒบ Breanna Yde, the queen bee of the school. She is your typical rich, popular... More

๐ŸšซWarning โ—๏ธ
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
NEW BOOK!! MUST READ ๐ŸŒบ
TAGGED!
~ Chapter 6 ~
~Chapter 7~
Cover for Pretty_Gabriella
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
Ive been tagged!
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
Chapter 13
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 16~

~Chapter 15~

660 24 8
By ZaniaYolo

~Breanna~

"What happened to my son!?" Lance's mom screamed.

"He got In a fight over a stupid rumor," Cree said.

"Lance didn't get in a fight, he got jumped by Thomas." Rico corrected her.

"Who is this 'Thomas' guy?" Lance's mom asked. "He's one of Lance's friends," I said.

"Annnd my boyfriend," Cree said which earned her a dirty look from Lance's mom.

"What was this rumor about anyway?" His mom asked while she tried to clean Lance up.

"Someone posted a picture of me and Lance kissing when we used to date and they did a really good job of photoshopping to make it look like it happened at the party," Cree explained.

"So you used to date my son?" His mom asked and Cree nodded. "I thought he was dating you?" She pointed to me. I blushed, "It's complicated." I said.

"Guys, check this out," Mace said and everyone gathered around his phone.

"Thomas tweeted that he's going to beat Lance up again tomorrow." He said.

"You tell that boy he's not allowed to go anywhere near my son." His mom said. "Okay, you all go home, Brea and I will take care of him." Lance's mom said and everyone started heading out.

"I have to do some grocery shopping so you make sure Lance is okay when he wakes up." His mom said and left the house.

I walked over to where Lance was laying on the couch. I looked down at his face, letting my brown locks fall loosely on him.

I saw his eyes slowly begin to open. "Brea?" He asked weakly.

"Yea," I whispered with a smile. "Are you okay?" I asked, my smile turning to a frown.

"I think. Just the left side of my face really hurts." He groaned. "I know, you'll be okay," I reassured him. "What happened to me?" He asked.

"You don't remember, do you?" I asked. "I kind of do. I just remember Thomas jumping me and start punching me over something." He said.

"A rumor?" I said and he nodded. "Yeah, now I remember! Someone who had some random pic of Cree and I posted it and told Thomas I kissed her at my party." He said.

"So you and Cree never kissed at your party?" I asked. "I was with you the whole time, Brea. Why would I kiss her?" He tried sitting up.

"Lay down. I'll make you something to eat." I said getting up but he pulled me back.

"No, I'm not hungry." He said and I sat back down. "Where's my mom?" Lance asked. "Grocery shopping. And I don't know where mine is." I said.

"Oh okay. Well, can we talk about the fact that you like me back?" He smirked.

"Shut up." I laughed playfully. "You need some rest," I said.

"No, I don't. I have plenty of time to sleep. What I need to know right now, is what are we?" He asked sitting up.

"We are... sitting on a couch. Are you hungry?" I said quickly and tried leaving again but he stopped me again.

"No, Brea. Listen, I like you, you like me, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and blood rushes to my cheeks as I blushed.

"Whatever, Yes." I smiled which made him smile. "Now, I'm going to get you an ice pack," I said getting up and this time he let me.

"You know, I'm hot under all this." I heard Lance say from the couch. "Under all the bruises and cuts from an idiot's fist? Sure..." I chuckled. I grabbed an ice pack from the cupboard and walked back over to Lance.

"Here you go." I handed him the ice back.

"Thanks." He said. "Ahh, this really hurts." He groaned as the ice pack touched his face.

"Here, I'll help you," I said grabbing the ice pack from him. I pushed him back down to lay on the couch and placed the ice pack on his cheek.

"Better?" I asked. "Can you kiss it better?" He grinned. "No, I don't want to hurt you," I said.

"Not my cheek, Brea. Right here," he pointed to his lips and I blushed.

"Nah, I'm good." I teased playfully and he groaned. "Come on. This would be our first kiss together. I've never kissed you." He said.

"You do know we've kissed before, right?" I laughed. "Wait, when? I don't remember." He said confused. "At that party a month ago, we literally made out on the couch," I said.

"I know you won't remember. You were drunk as hell when it happened so.." I chuckled.

"Well, let's make a kiss that I will remember." He said and I smirked.

I hover over him and leaned in. Right when our lips were about to touch, I pulled away. "YEET!" I laughed as Lance groaned impatiently.

"Brea!" He complained. I continued to laugh hysterically. "BREA!" He said. I wouldn't stop laughing.

"BREANNA!" He yelled which made me stop. I looked at him in shock at him saying my full name and he took that as an opportunity to kiss me.

He leaned in quickly and connected our lips. He kissed me for a few seconds and I reciprocated.

"What was that for?" I hit his arm after we pulled away.

"What do you mean?" He smirked. "You said my full first name! That scared the crap out of me." i complained and he chuckled.

"Don't worry, I'll never say it ever again, Brea." He got up and walked to the stairs.

"You coming, Breanna?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"You're dead to me." I glared following him upstairs.

He pulled me into his room and locked the door.

"What are we doing in here?" I asked sitting on his bed.

"Well, I just wanted to set a few things straight." He took a seat next to me. "So I know You and Cree are friends and whatever and you know what used to be going on between us, right? Well I don't want you to take that to heart, okay? I love you, Brea. I don't love her no more." He said which made me smile.

All of a sudden, I got an anonymous message on my phone. I looked at it and it was a photo message.

Unknown: Cutest couple ever! You'll never have what they had.

I stared at the photo of Cree and Lance for a second til I realized Lance was still there.

"Oh, sorry. Did you say something to me?" I asked. "Yeah, I did. I asked if you wanna go swim in the pool." He said.

"Yeah, that's awesome," I said. "I'm going to go change into my bathing suit," I told Lance and left his room. My heart was beating fast as I thought of who could have sent me that.

I quickly changed into my burgundy strapless bikini with white sandals. I put my hair on a bun and headed to the pool.

I saw Lance there sitting by the pool using his phone.

"Hey." I walked over to him and he looked up at me. His bruise looked like it went way down.

"Hey. You look great." He eyed me and I blushed.

"Well, you ready to swim?" I asked. "The question is, are you?" He smirked. "What?" I asked and before I knew it, I was being thrown into the water.

"Lance!" I screamed frustratedly and swam to the edge. "What? You were going to get in any way." He laughed. "Well, I never took my darn shoes off" I climbed out of the pool and removed my sandals.

I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't touch me." I grouched. "Ouch, someone's angry." He laughed and I heard a splash of his jumping into the pool. "Don't worry
Lance. I'll get my revenge" I said. I set my shoes down and jumped in after him.

We had fun swimming for a while until we both got out and sat at the edge with our feet in the water.

"So, it's been pretty fun." He said. "Yeah, I didn't know you were that fun to hand out with. I thought all you'd want to do is kiss me." I chuckled.

"Well, if that's what you want." He smirked leaning in. Before he could kiss me, I pushed him into the water but he grabbed my arm and pulled me in along with him.

He reached under the water and grabbed my legs, lifting me up.

"Revenge backfire, eh?" He chuckled and I hit his shoulder.

"You messed everything up." I pouted.

He laughed and looked into my eyes. Lance let me go and stopped holding me.

We both stared into each other's eyes before I crashed my lips onto his. We kissed just like we did when we were at the party, but better. He had one arm wrapped around my waist and the other cupping my cheek and I wrapped my hands around his neck.  I jumped and he caught me, never breaking our kiss as he walked through the water to the edge of the pool and set me down.

We continued to make out as his lips found their way to my neck as he sucked on it and moved down. Our little make-out session was interrupted when our moms walked into the backyard.

"What's going on here!?" His mom asked and we immediately pulled away and I moved away from him.

"Um, nothing." I stuttered. "Janet, I think they're finally happening." I heard my mom whisper to Lance's mom. I couldn't help but blush at our mom shipping us.

"I think they are." His mom said back.

Me and Lance shot each other a look while we watched our moms whisper very loudly.

"We can hear you, you know?" Lance said after a while.

"Oh. Well, we just want to congratulate you too! We never thought you'd get together after all the I-hate-you-I-love-you drama." My mom said. "Well, we were kind of in the middle of something," I said and my mom gave me a look.

"Yeah, I saw. And I'm not letting that continue. You two come inside please and get dressed." My mom said and we got out of the pool.

"I ship you and I'm happy you're together but I don't want you two making babies." She said. "Mom!" I whined. She waved it off as she made her way into the house along with Lance's mom.

"Our moms are crazy." Lance chuckled as he slipped on his shoes and wiped himself with his towel and I did the same.

"Yeah, I never knew they shipped us," I said. I grabbed my phone and saw I got another anonymous text.

Unknown; Cree, and Lance will be together again and I know it. You don't deserve him.

I immediately shut my phone off and shoved it in my purse.

"You alright?" Lance asked.

"Yeah. Let's just go inside." I gave him a fake smile and we walked into the house.

We went upstairs and changed and later ate dinner. I couldn't stop thinking about the pictures for the rest of the day.

I get to stay home with Lance tomorrow since he's recovering from the fight still so yay me!

A/N: how'd you like this? It's actually my fav chapter so far since they finally get together! Comment what you thought!

Til next time!

-Z

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 267 51
Moving to a new town , new school and making new friends April had to do it all but... With zero memories to her past. She doesn't remember where s...
359K 16.6K 33
[ Highest Rank: #64 in Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #191 in Random ] (i'm currently re-editing this, so i'm sorry if it's messy) When Danielle's mo...
181K 5.6K 39
Okay, Hopefully the description will save this time, since this is now my 3rd time having to rewrite it from the placeholder I made on my phone. Y/n...
Glass [ENG] By Ovska

Teen Fiction

500 7 37
You know that story by heart, don't you? The story about a boy straight from the magazine, about a new girl, not like other girls... And the story ab...