The YouTuber and the Movie St...

By MarvelGeek74

Your a semi popular YouTuber with 1.5 million subscribers. You love Marvel and even more you love Tom Holland... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
A/N
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
Oh my god
29
30
31
32
33
34
Wedding Setting
35
Goodbye!

3

17.8K 363 704
By MarvelGeek74

Tom clicked on the video and watched. 

"1. He's cute!" she said.

"What the hell she thinks I'm cute.... OH MY GOD SHE THINKS IM CUTE!!!!!" I fangirl 

She also said I was caring and savage. I think I might faint. Apparently I was making too much noise and Harrison came with Sam to see what was wrong. 

I played them the video again and they were just as excited as I was.

"Bro, you gotta follow her on social media!" says Sam

"I know, I know! Don't stress me out."

I go onto Twitter and made a post. 

After about 30 minuets going back and forth on how to word this Haz, Sam, and I were happy with the post. I tagged her in it and posted it.

"It's wonderful to open YouTube and see your favorite YouTuber has a new video. But it's even better when it's about you.  (Your Twitter account)"

Then I followed her on Twitter.

And Instagram.

I DMed her on Instagram.

tomholland2013

Hey I like your YouTube videos. 

————————————

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. ❤️

Comment your mood☝🏼

Which were you when you watched Infinity War 🤔. I was literally all four of them.

Haha.... Someone tell me where the nearest mental hospital is. I've been destroyed by Infinity War.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 26.9K 75
in which Tom Holland finds Peter Parker's MJ on Instagram --------------------------- @Zendaya I'm utterly sad to let all the Marvel fans know that I...
461K 8.9K 46
A Tom Holland x Reader social media story You have just began working your dream job; working as an actress for the Marvel Cinematic Universe. You ha...
1.7K 24 5
Tom Holland x Actor! Female Reader The four ways in which you embarrass yourself in front of your celebrity crush and how it finally ends up with bot...
171 17 17
A love story between the star and the newbie girl. He fell in love with her beauty, she didn't expect anything. But will their love journey continue...