Her Chaos

By Phyxianna

I never thought my life could make a 180 degree turn . I just wanted to party and enjoy like the rest of the... More

STORY DETAILS 2
Author's note
chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 5
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15😈
Chapter 16😈
Chapter 17😈
Chapter 18😈
Chapter 19😈
Chapter 20😈
Chapter 21
chapter 22😈
chapter 23😈
Chapter 24😈
Chapter 25πŸ“
CHAPTER 26πŸ“
Chapter 27πŸ“
Chapter 28πŸ“
Chapter 29πŸ“
Chapter 30πŸ“
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
IMPORTANT UPDATE

Chapter 42

17 1 0
By Phyxianna

" please dont ." A woman with light green eyes stared sadly at the boy infront of her.  The boy  has the same green eyes and jetblack hair as the woman.

Death.
He looked so --- young. And clean. Without all those intricate markings that's on his body everytime i see him.

He's wearing  dark jeans and a white shirt that has stains on it.  He has his head down. Making his semi long  jet black hair cover some of his forehead .
Im watching him pant as i hear the woman's voice begging ...

"Mother. Im sorry but I have to do this.  Youve done some wrong things and now you shall reap it."  There was a crack in his voice but his tone remained deep and dark...

"Noo! Spare this Xavier. I did not intend for this to happen. You must understand!" She continued to  cry for mercy.

I looked at my surroundings and found out that im inside a small cabin with only one window .
The whole cabin seemed dark, only candle lights lighting the whole room. Theres a table near the window with tarot cards all over. The floor is wooden and it has weird markings from a black ink . Obviously, for a ritual that was done moments ago....

I stared at Death's mother and saw how much she resembles her son. Both with jet black hair , her only longer and straight that falls to her waist..
They have good Jaws and I cant deny the fact that she is good looking.

Death screamed and it shook the whole cabin.
"THAT'S WHAT YOU SAID TOO THE LAST TIME YOU MADE A MISTAKE MOTHER! YOU DID NOT INTEND FOR THIS TO HAPPEN. NOW LOOK AT ME. " he sneered.
His mother seemed taken aback. Shame coloring her pale face.

"Look at me mother. Im a monster. Your wrong doings , playing with dark magic and its powers angered them. " he said with voice so low and deep its making the whole room cold.

Death then chanted something under his breath, and then a tall sharp scythe was right next to him. He was now hidden under a very dark cloak .

His mother was startled with Death's big frame and sharp glowing scythe.

She took a step closer to death but death growled at her.
"Stay back. Dont." He stated, afraid that he might hurt his own mother.

She went on her knees and begged
"Please forgive me son, spare this moment and I swear ill take that curse away from you. " she said in between sobs.

Death sighed.
"No . Theres no way mother.  Your powers are nothing compare to them. They are light and we are darkness.
Their decisions are just. You cant withdraw it. I must now live this cursed life . "

"Xavier---" 

"Where is he." He said with a deep voice.

Death's mother shook his head.
"No death. I cant let you kill your own brother." She said as she glared at Death.

"You think I cant find him? I was cursed to smell demons from miles away..ill find him." He sneers.

His mother took a step back from death.

"You can smell demons Xav. But not this one. Not your brother." His mother suddenly took a knife from the wooden table . The next thing she did shocked me to the core.

She stabbed her self.

"NOOOOO!" Death growled.

In an instant, he was right next to his mother. Nursing the blood coming right out of her chest.

She choked blood .

"You must let me get him mother. What you did will ruin the balance in the future. You replaced his soul with something dark mother! You must let me Get him! " death furiously shook his choking mother . Trying to get her to talk.

" forgive me Death.. I - I made some mistakes... But- i- i cant let you kill him. He's the only memory i have with your father... i- i -wish your father forgives me aswell." And then she went limp  . Blood oozing from her chest. Death had her cradled on his arms.
As he cried silently.
Death loved his mother so much.

But her being a witch and playing with dark magic is what corrupted her heart.  She accidentally killed their father because she was trying to perform something no witch can alter..

Death.

She was trying to bring back a dead person to life.

That was when they were angered. For once a soul was out of human body, its gone forever.

They punished her through her son.

Xavier. They turned Xavier into  a soul reaping monster so that her mother would have a reminder of her mistake forever.

Suddnely the doors bursts open and a kid with grey eyes and curly black hair came in.

"Mother! Look at this rock i found at th--" his eyes scanned the happenings before him. Trying to make sense of what just happened .

Death stared at his brother. Remorseful.

"Xav.. wha- what happened to our mother?" Young Frasier quickly ran towards her mother that was still cradled on death's arms and sobbed.

"WHAT HAPPENED?"he screamed.

Death didnt answer him.he just dropped his mother back to her bed.

Young Frasier, upon seeing Death's appearance, threw a chair at death.

"XAVIER WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?"
He screamed with so much hatred . His grey eyes swirling with rage.

Frasier pointed his fingers at Death and a red force of something went flying to death's direction..

But Death was fast and had his black force of shield blocked the fire .

Frasier, stunned with his power, and ability to throw fire , threw more at Death's direction.

"ILL KILL YOU!" He sneered.

Xavier didnt say anythint. He just sighed. A tear coming out from his eye.

Probably done with his brother's rage, he disappeared and reappeared behind his brother.

He took Frasier's arms behind and tied it with magical rope .

"Im sorry brother. But youre coming with me."

They both disappeared in a cloud of smoke.
He brought his brother to his secret place no one knew he could access.   oblivion ... where only Xavier can go in.  He wasnt gonna kill his own brother  . That was just absurb. But his brother cant also roam around earth for he is dangerous. So He placed his brother there with the thought that he cannot escape there.

But his brother did.

As i watch the scene unfold right  infront of me , I cant shake the fact that I can feel whatever Death was feeling at that moment. I can hear what he was thinking. Thats when I knew that Death was not what Frasier thought he was.

I was pulled out of that dream like state when I felt a hand slap me again.

Seriously this monster!

"OUCH!" i screamed.

He gripped my jaw , again and hissed.

"Enjoyed the little flashback princess? That's Death's true self. He doesnt care. He'll never care.not even for his brother or mother.  He left me alone in that hell hole with no one but me to fend for myself.  He might be my brother, and we might be both evil.. but you cant deny the fact that he's  the worse one between us. " he glared... the fire beneath us slowly growing .

"Now tell me,  will you still save someone like him?"
He snapped. Black veins on his face turning darker. His eyes are turning silver and its really freaky...

I glared at him "yes" i spatted.

"And I understand why he did it. " and its true. I do. I know what kind of chaos he could inflict on earth.

My words seemed to trigger him because he suddenly let goes of my jaw and stared at me with a look of extreme anger.

"Im done playing games with you human... You will give me what I want or else you will be punished.."  his dark cloak sudddnly glowed a bright red and it almost blinded my eyes. The heat in the room is scorching and i felt like i was being semi burned alive.

Suddenly, he has a knife and its tracing my cheek down to my neck , leaving a straight wound with blood ozzing out a little bit.

He whispered sinisterly "Just say it with me Paris---" his knife hovering on my neck in a cut throat  position

"-Transfer ownership.." he said in a hiss.

My heart pounded  , my legs are shaking. I wanna cry so bad.
But  im not gonna just let him win.

"Fuck you" I snapped.

Frasier, taken aback with my answer, glowered at me "wrong answer." He smirked. His knife pressing to the side of my neck as he traced its way to my collarbone. The burning pain of the sharp object is almost taking all of my senses.

I cried in pain..
"If you dont give me what I want , Ill kill you slowly." His words are cold and it sent shivers to my spine.

Im human, im allowed to get scared. And right now I am FREAKING SCARED.

he laughed

"Come on. Dont be stubborn and just follow me." He hissed at me.

I shut my eyes close. The pain im feeling right now is unbearable.

This is worst than period cramps.
I can hear my heart pounding in my ears along with the crackle of fire beneath me.

"Youre gonna have to kill me then." I hissed back.

If he kills me , I wont be able to tranfer ownership of Death's soul. He wont succeed.

He glared at me and took a step back..on air btw.

"Very well then, Your wish is my command." He grinned at me. Black veins getting darker on his face. His hand suddenly has a ball of fire on it and he's about to throw it at my direction. The witches are snickering and clapping. All of them are enjoying seeing me so close to my doom.

I shut my eyes closed and silently wished that after this, when I die, Frasier wont be able to find a new way in killing Death and overthrowing his position as the reaper of souls.

He played with the ball of fire on his hand.. "Any last words?" He smirked. .

I was about to let out a string of curse words when I suddenly felt cold.

Im actually feeling cold right now and not the heat of the fire thats about to eat my legs.

I then got a headache then heard a cool smooth voice in my head.
Distracting me from my fear of getting burnt to crisps by frasier's fire.

Im here.....

Two words.

Two words and all the pain and fear that was consuming my whole body , mind and soul suddenly disappeared.

My breathing relaxed and i felt my bracelet tightened protectively around my wrist....

He's here....

An ear breaking thunder suddenly erupted from the sky making my whole body jolt in surprise..
And then In an instant, there was a loud woosh at  the entrance .. Death landed with a strong gush of wind  and it made every monster guarding it went flying everywhere, hitting walls and breaking glasses.

A very cold temperature suddenly enveloped the room making everyone  whimper in fear.

I saw Death's strong frame and big black wings  crouched  at the entrance . His face is covered with his big cloak.  He doesnt say anything but I can feel wrath radiating out his whole body...

I glanced at Frasier and he is no longer paying attention to me..

No.

His whole attention is on now on his brother.

And they are both seething mad.

When I glanced at death,I felt safer already.. hope is all over my body . Maybe I wont die today.

But why am I feeling dizzy?

My vision was replaced with black spotches . And then I passed out.
__________________________

So this chapter had been sitting here for quite awhile now caus I forgot to p
Publish it HAHAAH sorry.

The next chapter would be a narration so please dont get confused or anything. Im trying so hard to make this story good and I hope youre liking it so far.

Please leave a like : )
Thank you.
Xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Blindsided By sjm

Teen Fiction

8.5K 266 28
Summer Michael needs to undergo a serious surgery soon to live, but there is no donors insight. Making her restless to do the things she would have n...
130K 6.7K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...
113K 2.8K 41
Do you ever wonder what life would be like if it were a movie? Or some sappy romance novel that you wish your life could be like but it's not? Someti...
7.5K 203 23
Have you ever had one of those terrible yet annoyingly pivotal moments? You know, that monumental fragment of time that flips everything you have ev...