Romeo's Revenge

By beyondlocks

Deandre Romeo Every Romeo has their own Juliet right? Well, not for Deandre Romeo. He's cold inside and out... More

Chapter 1 - Finger Cross
Chapter 2 - Bankrupt
Chapter 3 - Sin?
Chapter 4 - Try Me
Chapter 5 - Best Man
Chapter 6 - Talk
Chapter 7 - You Won't Like It
Chapter 8 - Begging
Chapter 9 - I'll Consider That
Chapter 10 - Replay
Chapter 11 - Drag Down
Chapter 12 - Thinking about..
Chapter 13 - Jerk
Chapter 14 - Wasting Your Time
Chapter 15 - Oh My Gosh
Chapter 16 - Progress
Chapter 17 - Warm Up
Chapter 18 - Oh..
Chapter 19 - Backstab
Chapter 20 - Hiding
Chapter 21 - Myself
Chapter 22 - Wife
Chapter 23 - Work
Chapter 24 - Fall In Love
Chapter 25 - Forget
Chapter 26 - Later On
Chapter 27 - Have Fun
Chapter 28 - Excited
Chapter 29 - Grateful
Chapter 30 - YOU ARE..
Chapter 31 - What?!
Chapter 32 - Long Night
Chapter 33 - Single
Chapter 34 - Never Forget
Chapter 35 - Idiot
Chapter 36 - Watch
Chapter 37 - A lot
Chapter 38 - I Guess I'm..
Chapter 39 - L Word
Chapter 40 - Broken Hearted
Chapter 41 - Get Rid of Me
Chapter 42 - The Results
Chapter 43 - Goodbye
Chapter 44 - Comeback
Chapter 45 - Drink
Chapter 46 - Take Care
Chapter 47 - For You
Chapter 48 - Disaster
Chapter 49 - Waiting
Chapter 50 - I am
Chapter 51 - Again
Chapter 52 - Mrs. Xander
Chapter 53 - IJ or TJ?
Deandre Romeo - Tatiana Kamerie
READ Percentage % by going to the @infinitylocks account!
THE VELVET #1 - BECAUSE IT'S JADE on INFINITYLOCKS account

Epilogue

177K 5.4K 758
By beyondlocks

Ian Xander

"What did you two do this time?" I asked my sons as I walked into the principal's office.

"Mr. Xander, your sons put a glue on Mrs. Volly's and Mr. Westernski's chair." The principle, Mr. Lone said. I sighed and looked at the twins angrily.

"They hate us in the first place.. why bother being a good boy?" Deandre said.

"He's right." His twin, Romeo said. Yes Tatiana named them with my previous name, Deandre Romeo, and yes I have a twin.

"You two are grounded for a month!" I bursted angrily and they shrugged.

"How about their grade?" I turned to the principal and he checked it through his computer. He fixed his glass looking at it a few times.

"Is it that bad?" I asked.

"Uhmm.. their score are pretty high. They ranked 1st in both of their classes." He said in a pissed tone. I chuckled and I turned to my twins.

"Nice dude." I said and high fives them and the principal looked at me glaring.

"But you two are still grounded." I coughed a little bit. The principal gestured me and my sons to go. I walked out first and I pulled them by their ears.

"Dad!" Deandre protested.

"Dad! It hurts!" Romeo protested too.

"You two need to behave like a 16 years old kid! You two are acting like 5 years old by pranking your teacher! How many times do I have to go to school?" I hissed coldly at them.

"Sorry." They both said.

"If you still behaving like this even though your grades are good but still.. I will talk to your mom about sending you to boarding school." I said and they looked at me in horror.

"Yes.. you heard me boarding school." I said.

"You're the one who gave me this idea." Romeo smacked Deandre's head.

"Hey! You're the one who asked for it!" Deandre smacked Romeo's head.

"Hey Ian." I turned my head and saw Hunter Vecton a.k.a Lucas and Crystal's son.

"Hey Hunter, how are you?" I said as I gave him a bro fist.

"Good. Dude.. you two rock!" Hunter smirked lookig at the twins. The twins glared at him and I patted Hunter's shoulder.

"Sorry." Hunter immediately apologized.

"You're going to the soccer practice today?" Hunter asked Romeo.

"Yeah." He answered in a small tone while he glanced at me.

"Cool."

"Hunter Vecton." Suddenly the principal office's door opened and I raised my eyebrows.

"Did you?"

"Hunter Vecton!" I turned my head to see Lucas walking towards us.

"Wow.. I guess we're quite successful to be a dad." I said in a sarcastic tone and Lucas sighed. He gave me a bro hug and then he walked into the principal's office with Hunter.

"You boys sure like troubles huh?" I turned to my twins.

"Duh! We have an ex-mafia as our dad, of course, trouble is our friend."

"Right.. I almost forget about that. You two.. no cars for a month and your curfew from now on is 8 o'clock." I said in a really exciting tone.

"No.. I can't pick up Maddison later on." Maddison is my daughter not his girlfriend.

"I will assign Ollie for that." I said mentioning our chauffer.

"I can't pick up mom every wednesday then.." Deandre said.

"I can pick your mom up every wednesday." I smirked at them. I put my hands out for them to give up their car keys. The school bell rings and I think it's time for them to have lunch.

"Give it up." I said and they sighed. Students started to coming out from their classroom and they looked at us.

"Kids.." I warned them and they looked at each other. I know them too well so I held on to their arms preventing them to runaway.

"Come on.. give me your car keys.. or you won't like it."

"Dad?" I turned to the side to see my daughter, Maddison.

"Can you take their car keys for me please, pumpkin?" I said smiling at her. She smirked looking at her brothers and them she took Romeo's car keys first and then Deandre's.

"Maddie!" Romeo hissed.

"Dad.. I think you should go." Maddison said and I raised my eyebrows. I released my boys and took the car keys from her.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because my friends like you.. along with their friends."

"Like me?" I asked her disbelief.

"They say I have a hot dad." Maddison said and I laughed.

"You, Hunter, need to act like your age!" Lucas hissed at Hunter as they both walked out from the principal's office.

"Dad.. go.. everyone is looking at you!" Maddison hissed.

"So which one is.. Simon?" I asked the twins and Maddison's eyes widen. I smirked.

"Who's Simon?" Lucas asked and I smacked his head for him to shut up.

"You idiots!" Maddison kicked the twin's butt hard and she walked away. I laughed looking at my daughter's attitude.

"We have to go." Hunter said gesturing him and my twins.

"Go where?" Lucas asked.

"Lunch." He answered in a duh tone.

"Will Ollie pick us up later on?" Deandre asked and I turned to him.

"No.. you two are going to walk."

"Thanks dad.. this is why I love mom more." Romeo hissed coldly and he walked away. I was going to protest but his twin joining him.

"Bye dad and Ian." Hunter said and I sighed.

"Who's Simon?" Lucas asked and I looked at him shaking my head.

"I have to go.. my wife is waiting for me to have lunch together."

"Bye buddy.. see you on Monday." Lucas said as he patted my back. I nodded and waved at him. I walked out from school and got into my car. I drove towards the restaurant where me and Tatiana agreed to meet.

I got out from my car after parking it and walked into the restaurant. I saw my wife already sitting and looking through the menu. I walked towards her and she smiled when she saw me. She stood up and I gave a peck on her lips.

"How's the boys, honey?" She asked.

"They're grounded, got their car keys." I said and Tatiana chuckled.

"They have a good grade though.. they ranked 1st on their classes. I was glad that the teachers seperated them but still they love to prank their teachers." I sighed.

"Boys will be boys.. Relax honey."

"Met Lucas there.. he went to the principal office too with Hunter."

"How about Maddison?"

"Met her but she's trying to kick me out from school.. she said that her friends like me because I'm a hot dad. What?" I said and Tatiana laughed.

"You are a hot dad." Tatiana smirked.

"I'm a hot husband to my wifey."

"I know that." She smiled.

"Got their keys and cut their curfews." I said and Tatiana nodded.

"You know.. they will eventually steal it and break the rules again."

"Let's send them to boarding school." I suggested and Tatiana chuckled.

"Honey.. they're boys. They will understand how to be a man someday."

"I watched the movie Wild Child with Maddison and I think it's good to-"

"Ian.. no."

"Okay." I sighed.

"I think you watched to many movies with Maddison." She said.

"That's the only way I spend my time with my daughter." I said and she looked at me disbelief.

"Wow.." She just said that in a really sarcastic tone.

"I think I'm failing as a dad. I'm not a good dad."

"Babe.. you are a good dad."

"Really?"

"Yes, honey." She smiled nodding.

"I love you."

"Love you more."

Ian Xander
Tatiana Xander
Deandre Xander
Romeo Xander
Maddison Xander

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 97.9K 44
BLSC #13 Dylan Lemiere Work and Family is his number one priority besides that.. he doesn't care. He thinks that he will never fall in love either s...
Will he By tanz

Teen Fiction

12K 272 46
Let's face it, We all have that one person who we secretly love, the person who's never going to know how much you care about them. The person who w...
155K 6.2K 80
#6 in BOOKS and #33 in CHICKLIT(highest ranking )---- Jessie is hopeless about finding love, after asking out the fourteenth guy she had a crush on...
2.5M 24.7K 39
Michelle doesn't want to think about her parents divorce. No more, then she already has. Michelle swears she will never let herself forget what her...