A new beginning

By WildOne0914

In this story a girl name Alex just happens to be found by her idols parents. They find her half dead and wit... More

A new dawn
Waking up
New adventure
At the hospital
Getting out of the hospital
Update
New life
A few months later
A difficult day in paradise part 1
Update
Another stupid update
A difficult day in paradise part 2
A difficult day in paradise part 3
A difficult day in paradise part 4 (last part)
Update
No more tears
No more tears part 2
No more tears part 3
The wedding
I do
I do (Part 2)
I do (Part 3)
Update
The first signs
Update!!!

Another update

41 0 0
By WildOne0914

Hey guys I'm having problems making the next chapter. One problem being I need ideas and another being I can't breath. I'm sorry if this next chapter takes longer than expected. I'm just having problems with my asthma and it hurts to sit up and type for long periods of time. So I'm sorry for not carrying on the story sooner but I'll hopefully finish the next chapter by Tuesday. Maybe. Thanks for reading guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 7.3K 25
"you can take everything i have you can break everything i am" in which a complex girl gets adopted by a band of weirdos and dorks. • very triggerin...
281 8 13
Star Bright (Yes that's the girl's name) who's abusive exboyfriend has followed her to the Black Veil Brides concert without her knowledge. Ashley Pu...
124K 3.9K 24
Lyric has lived in an orphanage for most of her life after her mother abandoned her and her father committed suicide. But one extraordinary day she g...
87 2 12
Throughout grade school Andy was the kid who didn't have any friends and got bullied everyday. His only safe place was home, but in middle school tha...