Forever||Janthony *Completed*

Oleh ishyisdbest

Jasmine Jones has finally earned a new career after escaping her ex-boyfriend. What she didnt know was she wo... Lebih Banyak

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23 (Part 1)
24 (Part 2)
25 (Part 3)
26 (Part 4)
27 (Part 5)
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
Epilogue
Hi I need help

29

265 4 3
Oleh ishyisdbest

Anthonys POV
We were still at Daveeds apartment and Jadee and Fleur were still thinking of comeback ideas.

"How about we make a Eliza line?" Jadee suggested. Fleur nodded.

"Ugh. Please tell me you guys are-" Daveed got cut off by the doorbell.

I opened the door and saw..

BEACH.

"Hey babe~" she smirked "Um. What do you want?" I asked "You" she smiled and everything blacked out.

~

I woke up and I was tied somewhere. We were somewhere... we didn't know.

"Where are we?" I asked. I looked over and saw everyone else tied up beside me.

"At my house" Gab smirked

She untied Daveed and grabbed him.

"Kiss me or your petty little girlfriend goes." She said and aimed a gun and Fleur.

Lord please tell me their planning actually payed off...

"OH HEYL NAW. YOU AINT GETTING MY BEST FRIENDS BOYFRIEND." Jadee yelled.

"What are you going to do about it?" Gab taunted.

The two girls looked at each other and nodded.

"WHAT WOULD BE ENOUGH. HE WILL NEVER BE SATISFIED SATISFIED HISTORY HAS ITS EYES ON YOUUU-NON STOP! WHY DO YOU ASSUME YOURE THE SMARTEST IN THE ROOM NONSTOP HE WILL NEVER BE-WHAT WOULD BE ENOUGH-SATISFIED-SATISFIED-NON STOP!" They sang and continued singing really loudly.

I looked over and Jazzy was trying to get her phone.

Since Gab was distracted Daveed untied Jazzy. "Call the police" I told her she nodded and started calling the police.

I looked at the two girls and mouthed 'Sing louder'

So they did.

Let's just say you could've gotten deaf but since we were used to it we were practically immune.

"OKAY WILL YOU TWO JUST SHUT UP?!" Gab yelled and we heard gunshots.

Frack

Everyone else looked over cause the singing stopped.

Jadees and Fleur were shot. In the arm...

"Jadee! Fleur!" We all yelled.

"Now that the two annoying distractions are done. Let's see... You" She said and looked at me.

She made Daveed sit down and tied him back up.

She then untied me.

"Now. Im guessing you don't want your girlfriend gone too do you?" She said

I shook my head no.

Jas looked equally terrified and sad.

"Now. I know I helped you into this relationship. Let's make a deal. I'll let you free. But you have to dump her ass. Instead youd have to date me." She said.

I looked over to everyone.

Daveed,Oak,Caroline Andrew and Fred were shaking their heads no while Jazzy just looked down and I assume, cried.

"I-" I couldn't finish my sentence because sirens were heard.

"PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!" A cop yelled and Gab dropped her gun.

I ran and untied everyone else.

Jadee and Fleur were out.

Blood was oozing out.

"Excuse me sir. We'll get them." A paramedic said and put the two girls into the ambulance.

Gab was then sent into prison.

Both Andrew and Daveed were terrified.

"I lost my girlfriend. I lost my girlfriend." They said to themselved over and over while we were in a police car.

"Guys. They only got shot in the arm.. they should be fine" Oak said trying to calm them down but they wouldn't stop.

We reached the hospital and Andrew ran to the front desk.

"Where is my girlfriend?!" He yelled

"Mr. Paul (his last name) They brought her in a half hour ago. She lost a lot of blood on the way over" The doctor said

"Is she alive?!" He yelled once again.

"Yes but you have to understand, the bullet entered right in her arm" the doctor said calmly.

"Can i see her please?" He asked on the verge of tears.

"Im doing everything i can but the wound was already affected when she arrived" The doctor said and lead him to Jadees hospital room.

Fred, Oak and Caroline followed along.

"Were here for Fleur Bealieu" Daveed said

"Right this way sir." The nurse said and lead Daveed, Jas and I to Fleurs room.

She was laying peaceful in her bed. Her heart rate was slow but she was breathing and alive.

Daveed was holding her hand and crying.

I held Jazzys and remembered the time she got hospitalized. I was also crying.

"Its going to be okay.." She whispered

"Excuse me but only one person can stay here." A nurse said walking in. Me and Jazzy stood up to leave so Daveed could have his time with his girlfriend.

We met up with Fred, Oak and Caroline.

"What happened in your guys room?" I asked

"Andrew started singing stay alive reprise but changed the lyrics even though Jadee wasn't even saying anything. He even did Elizas scream" Oak explained.

"He's been singing those lyrics since we got here" Jazzy sighed

"How's Fleur?" Fred asked

"Out. Daveed has been holding her hand crying for the past hour" I said

"Poor things. Especially because they were the ones so confident about fighting Gab and 'Winning the game'" Caroline said

"It hurts because our friends are too sad to even make social interaction because the love of their lives may be dead" Oak said and wrapped his arms and Caroline.

"Excuse me. Are you friends of Fleur and Jadee?" A nurse asked walking up to us.

Daveed and Andrew were also coming.

I nodded and the two reached us, their eyes were red and puffy from crying.

"Well, I have some news! " The nurse smiled.

Daveed and Andrews heads perked up.

"So, Gabrielle Evans was sent to jail and you will be having a court meeting with Mr. Balake. As for Fleur and Jadee, since Fleur arrived earlier there is a high chance of her living and she should be awake by tomorrow!" The nurse smiled happily and so did Daveed and the rest of us.

But Andrews smile turned into a frown.

"How about Jadee?" He asked

"Ah. She arrived a little later and surgeons and doctors are trying to heal her as best as they can. The chance of her living is critical. If she doesn't wake up in a week, im sorry but you can assume she's gone" the nurse frowned.

"Oh.. okay" He sniffed.

"Thank you." Jazzy smiled and the nurse walked away.

"Hey. Atleast Fleur is alive. And we have the week. If Jadee still isnt up tomorrow theres always the next day. Andrew, you only need to worry at the end of the week" Daveed smiled for the first time in a day.

"Okay.." Andrew sighed

"Its Wednesday, You shouldn't have to worry" Jazzy said.

"Okay then" he replied "I think we need to get going, we still have work tomorrow." Oak laughed and we all went home.

Though the question still remains... Will Jadee live?
~~~
I don't know what the hell that was.

But hey! I got a new record for the book!

1140 words for the story itself!

Do you think Jadee will live? Or will she die?

I honestly really wanna make her-

I won't tell you!

Its a surprise.

And geegoshgollydarnit the whole school day was spent working on a project and the whole class actually did it wrong! What a waste of effort!

Okay bye bye!

sabgruspe how do you feel?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

10.1K 250 22
โYou're Margarita Schuyler, aren't you?โž โPeggy.โž I correct. โJust Peggy.โž The freckled face boy tilts his head and smirks at me. โHmm. No.โž โNo? You...
23.7K 859 36
HEY CINNAMON ROLLS i hope u enjoy :) also DISCLAIMER- i'm the biggest stippa fan and i support lin and vanessa and lippa is j for fun! hope u enjoy...
78.8K 2.5K 54
Dear Dahlia - Book One COMPLETED Love, Dahlia - Book Two COMPLETED Hey Luke - Book Three Now that Luke's deal with Caleb is official and Dahlia finds...
6K 252 40
I'm not good at descriptions so just know it's a teen mom au, and plz read!