✓ royal benefits | park jimin

By re6ret

CRINGE STORY! DON'T READ! ❛❛ You came here and seduced me. ❜❜ In which a prince gets involved with one of the... More

Royal Benefits
One || Another Day to Stay Alive
Two || Trade for Trade
Three || Intense Thinking
Four || Borderline
Five || Bargaining with Arguing
Six || The Bloodlines
Seven || Royal Act
Eight || Divulging Information
Nine || Co-Parenting Day
Ten || Awkward Closeness
Eleven || Growing Concerns
Twelve || Only If
Thirteen || Not Yours
Fourteen || Fix Us
Fifteen || I'm Right Here
Sixteen || Yearning
Seventeen || Troubles
Eighteen || Nemesis
Nineteen || Cloud My Thoughts
Twenty || Jealousy
Twenty One || She Will Regret
Twenty Three || Pleasurable Nights
Twenty Four || The Credibility Thoughts
Twenty Five || After Threats
Twenty Six || The Talk of The Town
Twenty Seven || Treat Me Better
Twenty Eight || This Child Bond Is Unbreakable
Twenty Nine || The Step Closer
Thirty || Kisses and Cuddles
Thirty One || Family Traditions
Thirty Two || People Get Jealous
Thirty Three || Get Better Love
Thirty Four || I Miss You
Thirty Five || You Are The Reason
Thirty Six || Misinterpretation
Thirty Seven || Yang Hyerin
Thirty Eight || The Special Day
Thirty Nine || King and Queen
Forty || Royal Benefits
Thank You!

Twenty Two || Better Off Forgiven

5.4K 218 29
By re6ret

Note:
I actually hate how cliché I'm making this. I think I'm going to hate on my own book now. 🤓

Better Off Forgiven
Havenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2186

* * *

Jiyeon

I'm sitting up in my cell with tired droopy eyes. My eyes were going to give out anytime sooner. I barely slept last night when they guards came. They kept making a huge ruckus and noise that I couldn't properly get my deserved rest. I just want to go home. My wrists had gotten infected from the old injures that I made. There were also some new ones all over me, but it didn't hurt that much like the ones on my wrists. The ones around my wrists were the worst pain I've felt in the world. I thought giving birth was worse, yet if I move just a tiny bit it would start hurt so much I'd start to cry. My body was dirty with sweat from yesterday. I hate everything about how I got stuck in this mess. I really couldn't do anything about it. Everything sucks. My lips were chapped and they were starting to turn purple. The skin on my face was getting pale for I hadn't eaten in a few hours. I was fasting without even telling myself to. I had been forced to fast. I want to go home.

There was rustling happening around the halls of the cells. This time it was silent with no one speaking. I was getting worried and I try to listen to something or someone. Silence.

"Jiyeon!" A voice whisper yelled across the halls.

I was in shock. The voice was someone familiar. Their footsteps hit the hard floor with someone following right behind.

"Hey! I'm over here! Here!" I yell back wanting to get out of here.

The footsteps come closer and closer until they reach my dark cell. I look up to the people in front of my cell to see two figures desperately trying to get the cell door open. The keys that were in one of their hands jiggled and they clinked together when they made contact with the metal bars.

"Hurry up!" Jimin.

I smile when I realized it was Jimin. He was here with his brother. I'm pretty sure it was Jungkook with him.

They successfully unlock my cell door and storm in to get me unhandled from the hurtful cuffs on my ankles and wrist. I had to stay here without food and sleep. It was the worst feeling ever. I'm just thankful they were here to save me from all this mess. The mess I didn't believe I would get into.

"I don't want to get in trouble, hurry up!" Jungkook said through his grit teeth.

Jimin grabs me up bridal style and brings us outside to the empty halls. We rush out the room passing empty cells and unconscious guards. I don't know if they were alive or dead, but I didn't really care right now.

"You know, I already knew that Hyerin was the one who got me here?" I mentioned looking up to my love life.

He takes a quick glance downwards and smiles, "I knew you were smart anyways."

I let out a breathy laugh and look forward. The air pushing against my tired pale face. The air outside the palace was amazing. It was like I hadn't breathed in normal air before. It was like the first time I've let in air.

Then it hit me. Where was my son? Did she take him? Is he in danger right now? Does Jimin know that Seja is probably gone?

"Wait! Jimin where is Seja? You have to go back-"

"He's fine, he's at home with my brothers," he cuts me off.

I sigh in a thankful tone. At least my son didn't get hurt or had to go through what I had to go through. I would've hated if he was getting hurt by someone who I had a bad connection with. It wasn't even my fault that we don't like each other. She's the one who threw herself on Jimin and Seja. She just got the worst part since Jimin doesn't even like her like he loves me. She's hurt and I'm sorry for her. I don't mean to do anything.

I grip onto Jimin's dress shirt tightly until we reached the chauffeur who would drive us back to the palace. One of the guards opens the door and enters right after we thank them.

"Phew, that wasn't even that hard," Jungkook huffed out.

"It was still dangerous," Jimin frowned and put his arm around my shoulder to comfort me.

I look up at him. I watch his glistening eyes look down back to me. They showed adoration and worrisome. I guess he was really worried about what would've happened to me. He was probably freaking out when he realized I wasn't anywhere in the palace.

"Uh, hello?"

The both of us look away from each other and towards Jungkook. He had an awkward tone in his voice. He felt like he was interrupting what we were doing. I smile and grab Jimin's hand that was placed on his thigh. My hold is tight when I embraced his hand. I felt safe now. I lean my head on his left shoulder and closing my eyes. I needed sleep and that's what I'm going to get. I was just about to fall into a deep slumber when someone nudges me so I'm awake.

"What are we going to do about her?" Jimin asked.

I suddenly went into deep thought. What would I do? I heave a sigh and smile.

"Nothing, I don't want to make the situation worse, I forgive her," I answered.

He didn't seem too pleased with my decision but didn't bother to argue with me. He starts playing with my hair while soothing me asleep. I feel darkness slowly cloud my vision as my eyelids slowly become closed. The bags under my bottom lids were very evident. I was thankful I got to sleep.

* * *
Jimin

Jungkook and I had entered the palace with normal black clothing on to make it so we were a bit camouflaged. It helped really well to hide in the shadows when guards would come by. We rarely had to make one of the guards unconscious. They were really clueless. Our footsteps were not even audible. It was stealth one hundred.

We had found the cells and nobody was really there. Maybe a few guys, but they were asleep. The positions they were in were irrational and hard to keep track of. It would go in a weird pattern. They probably had some prisoners moved or killed.

We search through every cell until we finally decided to speak up.

"Jiyeon! Are you in here?!" I yelled my voice echoing through the empty halls.

"Hey! I'm over here! Here!" We heard her yell back.

I follow in first to try and locate where the yelling was from and when I finally find the cell I tell Jungkook to open the door.

And that's how we ended up here now. With Jiyeon safe. With Jungkook and I safe as well. Thankfully.

* * *

We enter the palace back home safe and sound. No one was following us or ever became suspicious of us. That was a good thing. Jiyeon had fallen asleep on the way. She sure looked exhausted from not getting sleep. She was probably waiting for me to come get her and bring her back to the palace. She's brave for doing that. I'm just happy she's here now.

"Mama!" Seja happily smiled with his little baby hands grabbing onto nothing, but air.

I pout at how cute my child could be. I bring him up in my arms and lead him to where his mommy was sleeping. She was laid on her bed peacefully sleeping with soft breaths coming out her mouth. The bags under her eyes were a deep black with a mixture of purple. She was tired to such extent that her system didn't like it when she wouldn't sleep.

"Mama, monster?" Seja puckered his eyes with a questioning look my way.

"Your mother got taken by the monster, but I got her back!" I smiled making my son's mold change in an instance.

He was happy just like I was happy that Jiyeon was back home where she was supposed to be. And she is safe. I made sure the guards were on full guard and didn't let anyone out of their site. I told them to always tell me who came to the palace or whoever was near the palace to make sure no suspicious behaviors happened. They understood and made sure everything wasn't out of place to make me feel safer. That was their duty as royal guards anyways. To always make sure the royal families are safe. Even if they are from other royal families.

"Dada! Wis mama alive?" My son said snapping me back to reality. (Dada! Is mama alive?)

I nod giving a small kiss on his small forehead. He snuggles his head into my neck while we watch Jiyeon stir in her sleep. I guess we were making too much noise that she like up. I was sad that I had woken her up when she never got enough sleep from all the keeping awake sessions.

"Hmm, is that my son?" She mumbles out with a small hum.

"Mama!" Seja went to try and get out of my arms and into his mom's arms.

I give in and walk to the side of her bed. I lay our son down beside her while she wraps her right arm around her son protectively.

"I wove you," her son whispered into her ear.
(I love you)

"Mama loves you too baby," she smiles before closing her eyes once again.

"Seja, be a good boy and protect your mom from all the monsters while you both sleep okay?" I smile giving a small smile their way.

He nods and hugs his mama before falling into a deep slumber with the person next to him. I knew I would treasure this mother and son moment for the rest of my life. I really want a daughter now so I can have a father and daughter relationship. I leave the room with a stress-free sigh leaving my mouth.

A daughter. I want a daughter. She would be as beautiful as her mother and had an attitude of mine I hoped. I want her to be like her mother, but his attitude to be on my side. She would have every guy hitting on her. I would have to scold her to keep away from all the boys until I say so. I will protect her until she is eighteen. I won't force her to stay in the palace to continue the heir. That is unless she wants to. I don't want to be my father who forced me into continuing the heir of the royal family of ours.

And my mother. I never was close to her. I was more with my father most of the time when I was younger. My younger brothers were the favorite of my father. Then my older brothers were favorites of my father and mother. Then there was me. In the middle not knowing if I made my mother or father proud. Not knowing if I was a favorite as well. I don't want that for my children. I won't have favorites. I will love them equally, but maybe I'll have to love their mother more since she went through think and thin with me. She would birth them, bear them and lastly teach them all they need to know.

Before another child, I would like to finish stuff with the palace and all. I don't want to put it all on leaving my children to do work. I don't want that either. I want to spend the rest of my time making my kids happy and that is the only objective I have at the moment. After I finish working with the palace stuff that is.

I promise.

* * *
(Never mind going to fail this semester! 😗✌️
Sorry for the late update! Updating a lot now! Maybe updating 5 chapters!)
Edited -not thoroughly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 122 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
476K 19.3K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...
894K 24.1K 60
| 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝟷 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 | Kim Ji Sae, got forced to marry to someone she doesn't know. ⚠️ vulgarities, smut and actions Highest Ranking: #398...
222K 8.9K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...