✓ royal benefits | park jimin

By re6ret

CRINGE STORY! DON'T READ! ❛❛ You came here and seduced me. ❜❜ In which a prince gets involved with one of the... More

Royal Benefits
One || Another Day to Stay Alive
Two || Trade for Trade
Three || Intense Thinking
Four || Borderline
Five || Bargaining with Arguing
Six || The Bloodlines
Seven || Royal Act
Eight || Divulging Information
Nine || Co-Parenting Day
Ten || Awkward Closeness
Eleven || Growing Concerns
Twelve || Only If
Thirteen || Not Yours
Fourteen || Fix Us
Fifteen || I'm Right Here
Sixteen || Yearning
Seventeen || Troubles
Eighteen || Nemesis
Twenty || Jealousy
Twenty One || She Will Regret
Twenty Two || Better Off Forgiven
Twenty Three || Pleasurable Nights
Twenty Four || The Credibility Thoughts
Twenty Five || After Threats
Twenty Six || The Talk of The Town
Twenty Seven || Treat Me Better
Twenty Eight || This Child Bond Is Unbreakable
Twenty Nine || The Step Closer
Thirty || Kisses and Cuddles
Thirty One || Family Traditions
Thirty Two || People Get Jealous
Thirty Three || Get Better Love
Thirty Four || I Miss You
Thirty Five || You Are The Reason
Thirty Six || Misinterpretation
Thirty Seven || Yang Hyerin
Thirty Eight || The Special Day
Thirty Nine || King and Queen
Forty || Royal Benefits
Thank You!

Nineteen || Cloud My Thoughts

6.2K 237 134
By re6ret

Note:
Sexual Content ahead. Don't say I didn't warn you. Also if you find hints of something or basically foreshadowing comment about it and I'll respond.

Cloud My Thoughts
Havenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2186

* * *

Jiyeon

It was midnight when everyone went their own ways. Seja was tucked into bed. Jimin and I went to our own rooms. I was feeling the need to be near him though. I fight the urge to leave my room and go to his. I needed to control myself. This isn't me. He really is changing what I do with myself. I shake my head and grab a book laying around my desk. I admire the cover and realized that it was a book I read while growing up where I was from. It was my favorite story by far. The story about a girl and boy whose relationship is going to become ruined. Ah, can't really say much. My mind drifts off to Jimin once again. His elegant face and his muscular body. His thick thighs and his...ass. He had the sexiest body I've seen in men. He was handsome, sassy, cocky and demanding when I first met him.

"Get out of my head!" I groan and hit myself with my book.

I slump my shoulders and walk towards the bathroom. I had to clean myself. Maybe this would get my mind off him and this whole thing. I gather all my stuff and enter with the running water filling the tub.

Once it was full of lukewarm water I dip myself in and hum to myself as I start trying to clear my mind. It didn't work as I expected it made it worse that I was naked. I try washing myself thinking it wouldn't come to me that he was still in my mind. My thoughts were so deep into him.

His glossy plump lips against mine. He tasted so good it was hard not to contain yourself. His shiny eyes were beautiful to look at. If he even glared he could kill anyone with that hot menacing look. He was everything he was described when I was back at my old home. With his clothes tightly around his body. The pants. His pants. His thing. It was huge.

I bite my tongue and shake my head trying to take the thoughts out of my head. It just would leave though.

His luscious hair that was so healthy that even if you ran your dirty hand in it wouldn't get a worse state. His jawline from the side profile was hot to look at. His cute little nose and his facial features popped him out a lot. He was cute to look at when he was being a little baby. When he changes to a serious attitude it was breathtaking. He was a perfect demon on some points. And the fact that he can also be an angel was intimidating. He could do anything to get women on her knees for him. He uses that to his advantage that it was.

Stop! You aren't supposed to be thinking this. I scold myself in my mind and groan ever once in a while when he kept coming to my head.

"That's it I'm done," I grumbled and got out the tub.

I take my robe out as I looked for a simple nightgown with some matching undergarment since I was feeling lazy. I pick out a black lace pull up nightgown with the same color underwear. The black gown went mid-thigh and from that point to the bottom of the bar area was see-through. Just a little bit, but it was just slightly opaque. I sigh and walk to my bed so I could sleep. I tuck myself in, but I just couldn't find a comfortable one. Jimin was still clouding my mind and it wasn't helping at all.

I sit up in a frustrated growl and throw the cover off of my body. I exit my room and rush to Jimin's room. I burst right into his room without knocking and find him just about to put his shirt on. His chest is sculpted amazingly. He stops and stares at my figure up and down. My cheeks feel heated and I'm flushed in embarrassment.

"Sorry, I...I was getting frustrated with some things-"

"Hmm? But why must you come in when this room specifically when you are frustrated?" he smugly asked.

I gulp. Why did I?

I look back up and see Jimin with his shirt off and on the floor. He was coming my way. His expression was undeniably hot. His sex line was visible from my stance. I couldn't help but look down.

"Now, what must be frustrating for you to come in here?" he restated with a smirk.

He closes the door behind me smoothly with the lock and pushes me against it. My breathing increasingly gets faster when he was getting closer every time I try to move away.

"I can't believe how breathtaking you are right now," he breathlessly said.

My mouth parts open. I don't waste any more time and wrap my arms around his neck. I pull him to my lips until then our lips become touched. He places his hands around my hips and pulls me closer to his pelvic area. The feeling of being pressed upon him was crazy. Never would I have thought that I would be in this position. After all, I am a lowlife.

"Jimin...take off your pants," I moaned out and let my hands slowly go down to his belt.

He hums into the kiss and unbuckles his tight belt around his waist letting his slacks fall and pool around his ankles.

"Jump," he blankly commands.

I do as he says and jumps. He takes my thighs around his arms and wraps them around his waist. I feel his growing erection from his undergarment. His pleasurable sounds escape his lips. He lays me down on his soft comfy bed. He leaves my lips only to remove my nightgown. My top area was bare and he was just looking at me for a moment.

"I'm going to ravish you," he grinned and returned to kissing me on my lips.

He brings his lips slowly down to my chin and then to my jawline. He continues his journey down my body until he reached the top of my underwear. He rips my last article of clothing.

"I hope you are ready,"

* * *

The sun hit the curtains of the balcony and blinds me to wake me up. I huff and slowly get up. My body was covered in the white bedsheets. The room smelled like sex and it wasn't pleasing.

The man beside me stirs awake and his eyes slowly come open. He tiredly smiles and puts his head back down on his pillow.

"Lay back down," he demanded with a raspy voice.

"What just happened?" I looked back at him.

"You came here and seduced me," his smug expression says.

I give him an are-you-serious look before waving him off. He can dream on all he wants. Even if I started it.

"Just because I kissed you doesn't mean that I seduced you," I rolled my eyes with a smile on my face.

"No, not that, you wore such sexy clothing you basically knew what you were doing," he raised a brow and smiled my way.

"Whatever you say," I turn away from him.

I look around the room to try and find my last night's clothing. It was laid on the end of the bed barely hanging on. I scoot to my nightgown and panties onto be stopped. Jimin's arm is wrapped around my waist pulling me down on my sleeping position before.

"I have to leave, Jimin," I groaned and tried prying his arm from my body.

"But why? My father already approved of you," he pouted like a little child.

"We have a child, you want him to starve to death?" I giggled.

"Fine, fine," he let me go and watched me get dressed back in my nightgown and underwear.

He thrust his head back onto his pillow, "ugh! I can't ever get enough of you."

I feel myself smile. I walk towards him and give him a quick peck.

"I'll be back later," I announced.

He nods. I leave his room with nothing else to say. I look around for a few seconds and then quickly left to go to my room to change into appropriate clothing.

After I was finished, I went to visit my son in his own room. I slowly open the door and see him sitting up on his bed with tears in his eyes.

"Oh, baby! What's wrong" I asked with concern in my tone.

"Dada and mama...no!" he said while mumbling some incoherent words.

I grab him and place him near the crock of my neck and pat his back to keep his cries quieter. He slowly starts wiping his tears and hugging me until he finally drifted off to sleep. Seja is such a cute baby. I let my bottom lip push forward into a pout and watch him peacefully sleep. I was gushing over how he slept. It was really cute and adorable to watch when his soft facial expressions would change to a calm one.

"You're so cute," I mumble quietly and rocked him slowly.

I place him down back on his bed and sit on his bed to watch over him. His elegant face is lit by the bright sun glaring through the see-through curtains in his room. He held a small smile on his face as he was asleep. I knew he was dreaming about something happy so I decided to leave him alone.

I left his room and went to visit Jimin as promised. I open the door and find him with a towel wrapped around his hips and water dripping down his perfect skin, body and especially his hair.

"How'd it go?" he asked glancing my way before grabbing a few of his clothes in his closet.

"He was crying, took care of him," I answered and went towards his way.

He watches me as he wears his shirt and then lets his towel fall to put himself in his underwear. I wrap my arms around his body and laid my head in the crook of his neck. I didn't know what I was feeling, but it was really strong. Maybe this is supposed to happen. He wraps his own arms around my body and pulled me closer to him.

"You still smell like sex," he snickered not caring at all.

"I know, I missed you going to the bathroom and getting a shower so I was a bit late," I smirked up at him.

"Oh, I'm dirty now that I've touched your dirty body," he amusingly grinned.

"So what are you going to do about it?" I raise my eyebrow.

He grabs my face and pecks me on the lips.

"You want round two?" he menacingly glared up at me.

"What if I do? What would you do?" I pressured him.

Both of us looked at each other waiting for his answer to come out of his mouth. His eyes drifted up and down my lips to my eyes. He was checking me out like always. He runs his hand through his hair which he made obviously hot. How can one pull their hair back so seductively? I shake the thought away and focus on a sudden sentence that popped in my head. I grip his forearm and leave my other hand on his neck. This gut feeling was a lot to handle. I wanted to say something that wasn't part of the conversation at the moment. I didn't want to ruin the moment by saying it out loud, but my mouth opened and the words escaped my lips without a thought.

"Jimin, I think I love you,"

* * *
(Wish me luck, I'm going to get scolded so hard tomorrow. I hope I don't die of crying so much. 😔)

ALSO A POLL!

Would you guys like smut or no smut?

• Yes

• No
Edited -not thoroughly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 547 38
This is my first BTS FIC! This story is about a girl trying to fight her way in world without being pulled down. This girl was known as The Boy a Sol...
625K 62.1K 53
there can only be one. ··· ➸ #111 in MYSTERY/THRILLER :: 082116 ➸ #129 in FANFICTION :: 110216 ➸ #153 in FANFICTION :: 110116 ➸ #270 in MYSTERY/THRIL...
8.2K 505 12
- a Park Jimin fanfiction - in which his wife is a mafia boss. Park Jimin, an ordinary-looking man on the outside had a secret - his wife was a mafia...
164 31 28
Warning This is cringe, my other books are better Are you a lonely girl looking for love? The Build A Boyfriend project can help! Park Jimin x read...