✓ royal benefits | park jimin

Od re6ret

CRINGE STORY! DON'T READ! ❛❛ You came here and seduced me. ❜❜ In which a prince gets involved with one of the... Více

Royal Benefits
One || Another Day to Stay Alive
Two || Trade for Trade
Three || Intense Thinking
Four || Borderline
Five || Bargaining with Arguing
Six || The Bloodlines
Seven || Royal Act
Eight || Divulging Information
Nine || Co-Parenting Day
Eleven || Growing Concerns
Twelve || Only If
Thirteen || Not Yours
Fourteen || Fix Us
Fifteen || I'm Right Here
Sixteen || Yearning
Seventeen || Troubles
Eighteen || Nemesis
Nineteen || Cloud My Thoughts
Twenty || Jealousy
Twenty One || She Will Regret
Twenty Two || Better Off Forgiven
Twenty Three || Pleasurable Nights
Twenty Four || The Credibility Thoughts
Twenty Five || After Threats
Twenty Six || The Talk of The Town
Twenty Seven || Treat Me Better
Twenty Eight || This Child Bond Is Unbreakable
Twenty Nine || The Step Closer
Thirty || Kisses and Cuddles
Thirty One || Family Traditions
Thirty Two || People Get Jealous
Thirty Three || Get Better Love
Thirty Four || I Miss You
Thirty Five || You Are The Reason
Thirty Six || Misinterpretation
Thirty Seven || Yang Hyerin
Thirty Eight || The Special Day
Thirty Nine || King and Queen
Forty || Royal Benefits
Thank You!

Ten || Awkward Closeness

8.2K 339 96
Od re6ret

Awkward Closeness
Havenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2185

* * *

Jiyeon

It has been a few weeks of avoiding each other. Well...more like I was avoiding the prince. I didn't want to face the prince after the incident it would get awkward. I was skipping co-parenting days as well. I only went to check on Seja when Jimin wasn't awake or was away for business. I plan on having milestones for my baby. Right now he's about two months and a half old. He's growing way too fast...he makes me feel old. I frown to myself, but it was more of a pout.

I walk to his huge room and look over his small figure. He looked so cute in his outfit for today. I plan on taking him shopping for some toys and clothes for him. I cradle him in my arms and got him ready so we could leave for shopping. I go to the cabinet with a label that was for strollers and all that. I open it and find a huge walk-in closet of baby things. I grab whatever looked like it would work for my two months and a half baby. I didn't want him to become uncomfortable and start crying.

I fit him into the baby suit and attach him to my chest. I walk out of the room only to be stopped. Thankfully it wasn't the prince, but the guards from last time.

"Your highness? Where are you taking Pri- uh Seja," The one named Mingyu asked?

"I wanted to go shopping with him, are you going to tell the prince?" I answer with nervousness stringing out my voice.

"The prince...he would like you to always ask for permission," He continued on.

"Go ahead then, I'll just leave anyways," I growl and storm off, but the other guard grabbed my wrist.

"Please, we won't tell Prince Jimin, but you will need our protection," He suggested.

"Fine," I wrap my arms around Seja's small body.

We walk away with the guards side by side beside me. We hurriedly leave the palace grounds and start to enter the ride we had. Our chauffeur drives us away to the richest mall in the area. If it were my choice to go somewhere else I would, but if I were to ruin the reputation of the Prince I would be dead.

It was too silent for my taste. I decided why not start a conversation with them. Maybe know more about how, what, why, when, where, and who.

"So how'd your two become guards?" I just jumped with the question.

The two guards looked at each other and then looked towards me.

"My parents told me kicked me out so I had to get a job," Mingyu frowned sadly.

"Wow, just like me," I related, "got kicked out for getting pregnant."

"I was growing up with my grandparents a lot and their dream was for their grandson to become a royal guard," Jaemin, the other guard said.

"Don't you have a sister?" (Jaemin finally gets his sister in this book because he's so precious!!)

"Yeah, my grandparents wanted her to become a famous person," he smiled at the sudden thought of her sister.

"When did you two start?" I inquired.

"I started at the age of 16," Mingyu answered.

"I was 18," Jaemin answered next.

I nod.

* * *
Havenland - RF Mall | Year 2185

The car came to a sudden stop and then when I looked out the window there was a huge building. My oh my, this was a huge mall. The guards exit the vehicle first and then I come out with the door wide open just for me.

We already gathered attention from the people at the mall. It was just positive things to my son, but negative things towards me. Wow, great me.

"It's the Prince Seja!"

"And the low life mother,"

"What an absolute disaster?!"

"Prince Jimin should have done a better choice at picking his wife,"

"The only reason why she's in the royal picture is because she's the mother of the Prince's child,"

I grumble at all the comments. I'm so famous, haha. I look at the guards which they smile.

"It's alright, I'll have the Prince tell the citizens to stop throwing hate towards you," One of them stood up for me.

I smile back. I'm so thankful to have them with me. Thankfully I brought them with me or I would've been verbally harassed so much.

We enter the mall with everyone basically looking at us. It was annoying, but I tried not to mind it. We find a baby store and look around for clothes Seja would like. All the moving woke him up too, along with the loud crowd and noise.

I look down at him as he looked around confused. That was so cute! He was so clueless about what was happening. He suddenly starts giggling and clapping his hands when he looked behind me. I didn't mind it and just kept shopping. The guards beside me seemed tense. What was happening? I quickly buy the stuff Seja liked and left the store.

Once we were out we all froze except for the baby.

"Why are you here without my permission?"

He was standing there with his arms crossed across his chest. He was beyond annoyed at the two guards and me. It was like there were fumes of smoke coming out of his ears at the rising anger inside him.

"I'm sorry, but you probably would've never let me leave with Seja to go shopping," I explained.

"Damn right! But you still should've told me or maybe left a note that you two left! I was about to go have a search team look for you until one of the guards spoke up!" He yelled as his response.

Everyone in the mall was looking at us. Isn't this so embarrassing? I furrow my eyebrows at the sudden attention of everyone in the mall. I didn't want this to happen.

"Come on we're going home,"

* * *
Havenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2185

We're in Seja's room where he is tucked in and asleep. The maids organized his new stuff and left as soon as possible. The two guards with me weren't affected because it was all my doing. I didn't want to take them down with me for my actions. I was dragged to the Prince's room. He was more than angry, he was furious.

I sat on his huge sofa with a nervous look on my face. I just watched him pace back and forth from his room. I was just about to speak up when he cut me off.

"Don't talk," he quickly seethed through his grit teeth.

That kept me silent. I shushed myself and sat back in the seat. He then stops and walks towards me. I brace for impact, but nothing came. He just leaned in front of me and stared at my eyes.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you," he apologized.

"I deserved it, why are you sorry?" I denied his apology since I wanted to take the damage.

"Just accept it," he pouted a bit.

I smiled at myself but quickly hid it with a nod.

"But I would want to-"

"Jiyeon, do me a favor and shut up," he smirked.

It was all too fast. That's when I realized he was kissing me.

* * *
(Guys...I want food.)
Edited -not thoroughly

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.7M 40.4K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINES‼️ All fo...
77K 3.9K 56
Taehyung, an irresponsible, ill-mannered, annoying, careless prince. Jungkook, the perfect heir to the Jeon throne and the most respectful and poised...
8.4K 519 12
- a Park Jimin fanfiction - in which his wife is a mafia boss. Park Jimin, an ordinary-looking man on the outside had a secret - his wife was a mafia...
48.6K 1.3K 21
when you meet your highschool bully who is a millionaire and he now falls in love with you will you accept him and will you both end up together desp...