Scripted?

By nurix5

Forth chases Beam but in reality, it's Tee who chases Tae. How can he win Tae's heart now that he knows he li... More

2: Underwater
3: Skinship
4: Stop copying me!
5: I'm not his boyfriend!
6: Fan Meeting
7: Mr. Nice Guy
8: Tee likes Tae
9: The Jealous Queen
10: Tae's true feelings?
11: Going Solo
12: Everything Went Awkward
13: Falling Even More
14: Crazy Tee
15: Quarrel
16: Tae's Scandal
17: Drowning
18: Hot Cocoa
19: Tae's Lies
20: TEEory
21: Debut
22: Missed Calls
23: Suspects
24: Caught
25: Breaking Up. Making Up.
26: Scripted

1: Truth and Lies

10K 265 66
By nurix5

Tee POV

"Tee! Have you been eating out again? There's a stain on your necktie!"

"I just ate some fishballs, P'Janean."

P'Janean, my mother figure in this industry, scolded me while attempting to wipe away that tiny stubborn spot caused by my snack. I didn't even notice until she pointed it out. I swear, she is totally OCD. Beside me, my co-stars are having their make-ups done by their stylists or their moms.

We, the cast of 2Moons, have a meet and greet today at MBK mall. It's only for an hour though, to promote season 2 and our upcoming fanmeetings in Thailand and abroad.

"How many times do I have to tell you? Don't loiter around! You're on standby!" She keeps on blabbering while fixing my hair.

"Sorry na, P'." I smiled at her sweetly. I know she's not really angry, plus, she has a weak spot for my killer smile.

And it worked. She just rolled her eyes and checked P'Tae.

Not that she really needs to. P'Tae is pretty much well-behaved. Probably because he's the oldest in our group. Beside him, Godt was wearing a frown behind his manager. Sometimes I wonder if he doesn't like his manager. P'Kim and Bas are chatting with each other and Copter is talking to his mom.

"Let's all welcome, the cast of 2 moons!" We heard the announcer's voice getting drowned by the screams of fangirls and fangays.

As the theme song was playing, we lined up, and P'Tae was behind me. That's always the case. KimCop, GoBa, and us, TaeTee.

We're used to this. I admit I like the popularity. I love the feeling of stepping on stage and receiving love from our fans. I like the flashing of camera lights. I like receiving fan gifts. Perhaps I like it a little too much than these 5.

Honestly, some of these are scripted. Some of these are just for fan service. But all of us are actually close, so it's an easy peasy task for all of us.

Right?

I mainly listened to the host while he was interviewing the others. P'Tae was smiling to a few fans on his side while giving them a finger heart.

"Tae and Tee, yours is the most awaited story in season 2 - the ForthBeam couple." The host began after interviewing P'Kim. "What were your preparations for your scenes?"

P'Tae flashed his smile and the audience went wild. "Oh, we prepared quite a lot." He said while nodding to me. "Aside from continuous acting workshop, we also spend our days at the gym."

"The gym? And why is that?" The host asked.

We both smirked. "Well, you guys have probably read the books? How did our story start?" he asked while raising an eyebrow naughtily at the fans.

And the crowd went wild.

If you have read the books, you would know the answer to that. We started drunk and naked.

P'Tae laughed lazily. "There's THIS time when we have to do it --

I couldn't hear anymore. Beside me, Bas keeps on laughing and slapping his thigh. I playfully elbowed him. Godt jokingly covered Bas's ears.

"So you have to lose weight and gain some muscle for that scene, eh?" The host, which happens to be gay, exclaimed. "So there will be THAT scene?"

Ah, we've practiced this.

NOT the s e x scene, but the answer to this question. See? I told you, some of it is scripted. And the answer would be to -

JUST SMILE.

And the crowd went wild again. I swear I heard someone crying and shouting a dramatic "OMG!".

"Tee, do you go with Tae at the gym?"

"Krub. We go to the gym together a lot."

LIES.

He goes there by himself. I have not had a glimpse of his abs since day 1.

"Tae, please tell us what Tee is like behind the camera? Is he a casanova too like Beam?"

"Aaaah, he likes playing around a lot, yes."

"That's not true!" I countered.

"He's not really a casanova, but he's really friendly. If you knew someone for the first time, chances are, Tee probably knows that person too." Tae said.

"He annoys us a lot!" P'Kim shouted on this end.

"He steals our food!" Bas said.

Truth.

"Yes, he annoys us a lot. He's a champion at teasing just like Beam. P'Janean just don't know what to do with him." P'Tae said.

We all laughed while I playfully punched his arm.

"Get back at him, Tee! Tell me more about Nong Tae. What's he like behind the camera?"

I can feel all eyes on me before I answered.

"He usually takes care of us. He doesn't really talk much, but he gives us snacks from time to time."

Truth.

"Ah yes, I follow both of you on IG. On your IG story yesterday, I saw you eating 2 packs of lunch, and a bag of snacks. Was that from Nong Tae?"

"The bag of snacks was from P'Tae krub."

Lies.
It's from our sponsors.

The crowd 'aaaawhed' and P'Tae covered his face shyly.

"He doesn't give me snacks!" P'Kim said while pointing at him.

"He only gives snacks to P'Tee!" Copter added.

"That's because he likes to eat a lot!" P'Tae shouted at them and we all laughed.

"You like to fatten him, P." Bas said.

"Who are you calling fat?" I asked and the crowd laughed again.

On our side, where the crowd wouldn't see, P'Janean gave both of us a thumbs up sign. It means we delivered the fan service part well. The host went back to interviewing Godt and Bas.

Truth be told, I like P'Tae. He really does take care of us, especially N'Bas. Everyone has a soft spot for that kid, seriously. When we first learned of our roles, P'Janean made us do some activities together so we could be at ease when doing our scenes.

During the first season, it was me, Copter and Godt who spent a lot of time together, since we were supposed to be best friends. I admit I really like their company. Copter is fun to tease. Godt is a bit quiet and serious, but like Pha, he is the mediator when we both get childish.

Now, when they planned to make season 2, P'Janean ordered me and P'Tae to spend our time together a lot. Actually, filming won't start until next year, and all of us have our own busy schedules, so it's possible that it will be pushed back to who knows when.

Before the whole interview ended, we were asked to stand up and have a picture with our fans. All of us turned our backs, got our smartphones and posed. Bas and Godt were at the middle, their heads almost bumped each other just to be together in one frame. Beside me, Copter was taking pictures of his side of fans. P'Kim was doing the same on the other side.

Me? I hooked my arm around P'Tae and panned my phone on video mode so I can get the whole view.

Man, he smells so good.

Surprisingly though. He tensed up. Or that must have been my imagination.

The thing is, P'Tae doesn't really like this skinship thing. Let alone being touched by a boy.

So how in the world will we promote this ForthBeam thing?

In a gentle manner, he removed my arm from his shoulder and placed his phone in front of my face, then panned it facing the audience.

Does he not like me?

During the 1st season, he didn't have anyone to pair up with or be together with as part of the preparations. He would join Bas and Kim sometimes to develop that P-Nong relationship. We didn't really have direct contact with each other that time.

After we got a call that they will continue 2 moons, P'Janean gave the two of us a task. It's pretty easy to guess it.

To spend time together - almost every day.

It's ok with me. After all, they all said I'm friendly.

Will it be the same with P'Tae?

"What are your final words to your fans for today?" The host asked us.

"Please continue to support 2moons. We will also be having a Thai tour, so please stay tuned." -Godt.

"There will be exciting scenes that we are practicing, the plot thickens. Please continue to support us!" a wink and a finger heart. -Bas.

"Please help Mingkwan to court P'Kit na kruuub~! -P'Kim.

"Thanks for all the love and support!" -Copter

"Thanks to everyone who went to today's event. Please continue to support 2moons. We promise to deliver new content with this upcoming series. Khob khun krub!" -me.

"See you in 2moons 2! To our loyal fans, thank you very much." -P'Tae.

"And that ends our meet and greet today. Again, thanks for joining us. To those who won backstage passes, please line up on this side to have a hi-touch experience with our cast." The host said and then turned to us. "It has been a pleasure to have all of you here today. We are expecting more lovey-dovey scenes from all couples." he winked at us and we all laughed. "Thanks for coming today!" we bowed and then exited the stage.

"Good job." P'Janean handed us drinks as soon as we reappeared backstage. "Now line up here properly for the hi-touch. It won't take long. There are only 20 people. Be nice ok? Just -

"Smile. We know!" I said.

A quick retouch for everybody and we could hear a few fans just a curtain away from us.

"That's them." P'Janean said. "They're allowed to bring their phones so keep on smiling ok?"

A few minutes later, a line of gays and girls appeared in front of us. Like P'Janean instructed, all of us have smiles on our faces.

This short event went well. Except for the fact that one gay on the line stole a kiss on P'Tae's cheek.

He was shocked, I tell you. The way his eyes went super round for a split second before he let out a nervous laugh.

See? I told you. We have to smile all the time.

P'Janean went livid although she didn't try to show it. The fan was reprimanded, but what is done is done. Everyone looked nervously at P'Tae and P'Janean. The moment the last fan disappeared behind the curtain, he frowned.

You think actors and actresses are used to this? Well yes, we are.

But that doesn't mean fans have the right to do it just because we're used to it. We're human too.

"Argh! Didn't you instruct the fans?!" P'Janean scolded one of the staff. "Oh Tae." she wiped P'Tae's sulky face. "Seriously, fans nowadays don't have discipline!" she fumed.

"We have to move. We have a scheduled dinner at Shabu and Grill. All of you to the van now!" One of the managers said.

I wanted to comfort P'Tae but Bas was quicker than me. In a flash he was beside him patting his back and giving him a small smile. He also sat beside him in the van.

I just sighed and shook my head while I entered the van. Why do I feel sad that it wasn't me who patted P'Tae's back?

To be continued..
_________________________________

[A/N}: The real season of 2 Moons is not yet announced. I doubt it will be anytime this year, given the busy schedules of all the cast. I also doubt it would be early next year.

It irks me though that some fans influence other fans into hating one particular cast just because he has not confirmed yet. ALL of them have solo projects, TaeTee even has a separate drama (Social Deathvote) Bas is currently filming a Chinese drama. All of them attend solo events from time to time. I don't really like it when fans put the blame on Godt. Admittedly, he is an easy target because he is not part of solarboys and he has (let's all admit it) a very annoying manager and agency. Some fans do it because they want him replaced as Pha. May I advice you that even though you don't like a certain artist, to please NOT BASH them and force your ships on everybody else. Just sail your ship and not bash the other ship. I, for one is also a KimBas shipper (TaeTee is my number 1), but should I bash Godt? NO. Gone were the days where the BL fandom is peaceful and just a happy place to escape the stressful reality. Please don't be one of those immature fans, even if you are not a canon shipper.
P.S. Whether or not Godt will continue as Pha, let's just accept his management's decision. These 6 characters are friends in real life, I doubt they'll like fans who bash their friends?

/end rant..

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the story..
Please tell me what you think about it so far..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

733K 27.1K 48
The Hot Head Hazer and The Famous Casanova are married. Not because of LOVE but because of FAMILY. Accepting each other as their partners never cross...
93.3K 4.4K 27
it's a ForthBeam Story but with a twist... how are they going to end up together? Let's find out together, with me.. original characters belong to C...
173K 8.1K 55
About ForthBeam Flirting Beam & Beam' s Tear. When Beam decided to follow his unexpected plan. The journey begin. But something changed. The plan re...
203K 10K 45
A story about Tae and Tee. Tae and Tee love each other? or maybe just one of them are in love.