Another Me--A Stranger (Broth...

By SeineLee

(Sequel to Smile and Peace) "Something's not right..." ~Kaname "I left the one my heart longs for... I left m... More

Another Me-A Stranger (Brothers Conflict FanFiction)
Chapter One: Those 8 Years Away
Chapter Two: I'm Home...
Chapter Three: That One Song
Chapter Four: Meeting The Wives
Chapter Five: The Anniversary
Chapter Six: Who's That Girl??
Chapter Seven: It All Started With A Book
Chapter Eight: Days Without Her
Chapter Nine: Waiting For My Owner
Chapter Ten: Usa-tan #5
Chapter Eleven: Wrong Definition Of Double Date
Chapter Twelve: Grocery Shopping (UkyoXReinaPart1)
Chapter Fourteen: At The Beach
Chapter Fifteen: Who I Really Am
Chapter Sixteen: Wherever You Are
Chapter Seventeen: A Call From The Philippines
Chapter Eighteen: What We Need
Chapter Nineteen: That One Particular Monk (KanameXYuiPart1)
Chapter Twenty: Leaving Everything For You (KanameXYuiPart2)
Chapter Twenty-one: Love Is Sometimes Like An Otome Game
Chapter Twenty-two: Here Little Kitty...! (YuusukeXAiraPart1)
Chapter Twenty-three: A Tsundere's Feelings (YuusukeXAiraPart2)
Chapter Twenty-four: Another Promise, Another Guilt
Chapter Twenty-five: Alone Time
Chapter Twenty-six: Flowers For You
Chapter Twenty-seven: From Anime To Real Life (TsubakiXXianePart1)
Chapter Twenty-eight: The Seiyuu's Morning Call Of Love (TsubakiXXianePart2)
Chapter Twenty-nine: Something's Not Right...
Chapter Thirty: Someone I Know, But Unfamiliar
Chapter Thirty-one: Take Care Of Him, Will Ya??
Chapter Thirty-two: Stairs And Glasses (AzusaXDianePart1)
Chapter Thirty-three: Hold Me Tight (DianeXAzusaPart2)
Chapter Thirty-four: Who Are You??!
Chapter Thirty-five: The Moment I Stepped Out Of That Door
Chapter Thirty-six: It's You...
Chapter Thirty-seven: I Lost My Everything
Chapter Thirty-eight: Blind Or Not, It's You I Love
Chapter Thirty-nine: On The Plane
Chapter Forty: My Other Half
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER~!
THANK YOU~!!
2020ๅนด5ๆœˆ27ๆ—ฅ

Chapter Thirteen: Two Is Better Than One (UkyoXReinaPart2)

810 37 4
By SeineLee

Someone’s PoV

Ukyo sighed for the nth time.

Reina just told him that this time, they have different clients, which meant they were in two different cases.

The two are going to be separated once again.

She smiles at him. “We can handle this! Let’s just do our job,” Reina said to him.

He removed his glasses and walked towards her. He stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

“Reina-chan… I don’t want to argue with you, may it be for the sake of our job or anything,” Ukyo said, resting his chin on her shoulder while looking at her face. “I want us to be together in every case. I want to be beside you. Do you know how it hurts me to fight with you? I feel so bad and guilty.”

Reina can feel her cheeks warm up.

“We won’t be together all the time, Kyo-kun…” she answered. “You have to be used to it! And besides, are you just going to surrender that easily to a girl?”

She faces him and pinches his cheek.

“Now leave me in peace. I don’t want my boyfriend disturbing me while I study for my case. Good night and take care~!” she said, pushing him out of the door.

When he was out, she leaned on the door and sighed.

“Even I don’t want us to be separated. But this is work… Ugh~! I have lot of work to do!” she yawned while stretching. Walking towards her desk, she took her mug of coffee and sighed again.

While Reina was trying to study, Ukyo was sulking. First thing he did when he got home was sit down on the couch, loosen his tie, unbutton the first button in his polo shirt, and groan.

“Kyo-nii… I see you have problems…” Kaname suddenly comments. He sat down on the couch beside his brother.

“Mm-hmm! Kyo-nii is having a hard time with his girlfriend,” Hikaru stated and sat down beside them too. “Probably another case where the two of you have different clients.”

“H-how did you know?” Ukyo stammered.

Hikaru just smirked and flipped his long hair.

“Ukyo, why don’t you spill it out?” Masaomi said.

The four eldest were having a get-together now. There were drinks on the table and some food while they discuss Ukyo’s little problem. Although it seemed small, for Ukyo it was really bad.

Ukyo had a girlfriend before. She looks like Ema. But she was really annoying and demanding. But she was the one who has the power to pull out a childish side of Ukyo.

“What should I do, then?” he asked after telling them his petty problem.

“Propose to her.”

The four looked at Wataru who was sitting on the stairs. The boy was already in high school and had grown tall. He kept his hair like how it was since Maria left, but a little longer. He ties his hair so that it wouldn’t get in the way. He kinda looks like Louis since their hair colors are almost similar.

“Propose??” Ukyo asked.

“Yes.”

“How long was it since you’ve been there?” Masaomi asked him.

“About twenty minutes ago. Ma-kkun, I’m already 17. And if you want her to be with you always, ask her to marry you. And besides, your relationship is long enough for her to agree,” Wataru said.

It seemed only like yesterday when this kid was suggesting to Ema that they go play with his big bunny stuff toy.

“But… How?” Ukyo asked.

“Just ask her those four words,” Masaomi said.

“I want it to be memorable, Masao-nii…” he said. “Something that would make her happy.”

“Girls always remember the day their husbands proposed, Kyo-nii,” Hikaru said, sighing while shaking his head. “You really don’t know how to handle girls at all.”

“Talk all you want, Hikaru. You won’t be invited in my wedding as my brother!” Ukyo scowled at him.

“Then I’ll go as a guest.”

And so, Ukyo plans carefully.

One afternoon, Reina’s phone rang.

“Hello?” she asked.

“Reina-chan?”

“Ukyo-kun! You called!” she exclaimed. “What’s wrong?”

“I… meet me at the amusement park at 6 o’ clock.”

“O… kay…?”

“Um… That’s it. Bye.”

“Bye…?”

She stared at her phone for a moment.

“Ukyo’s acting weird…” she said to herself and went to her dresser to find something to wear.

At the amusement park, Ukyo was standing alone. He wore a shirt, some pants, and contact lenses. He actually looked nice wearing everyday clothing. He was kinda tired of wearing his formal wear.

“Ukyo-kun~!!”

He looked around and saw Reina running towards him. She was wearing a light blue dress paired with white rubber shoes. It went well with her dress.

Reina chuckled. “I need to get use to seeing you like this…” she said. “I wanna take a picture of you~!!”

He sighed then took her hand. “Let’s ride the Ferris wheel.”

“Huh? Okay~!”

When they were at the top, they saw a place full of lights from below and above.

“Reina-chan…?”

“Huh?”

He takes her hand. “I may or may not have a ring with me right now as I was in a hurry… but…”

He looks straight into her eyes.

“I…”

“Huh…?”

Her heart was beating like crazy.

‘Ukyo… Is he proposing…?’

“I need someone to help me do the groceries again…” Ukyo said.

“Ugh! Seriously!”

“What?” Ukyo asked, laughing. “Did you think I was going to propose to you?”

She blushed. “N-no! I wasn’t! Ugh!”

Ukyo laughed even more and put his arms around her waist.

“Reina-chan…” he whispered to her ear. “I love you so much… I promise to love and cherish you forever… Let me grant your wishes for the rest of our lives…” Ukyo stares at her. “And I believe that two is better than one… So…”

“Will you marry me, Reina-chan…?” he asked.

She blushed even more. “This doesn’t have anything to do with our upcoming case and you wanting for the two of us working together, right?”

“Um… Partially…?

She chuckled then pinched his nose, which made Ukyo pout.

“I hate you right now…” she murmured.

He frowned. “So… does that mean you won’t marry me…?” he asked.

“Of course I will, silly!” she exclaimed. “How can I say no to you??”

He hugged her and smiled to himself.

= = = = == = = = = 

Exams are over~! La la la la~! Two weeks, no classes~! La la la la~!!

xDD Ayo minna~! How ya all doing? Me, I still have runny nose and itchy throat but everything's fine. ^__^v

If I put my Death Note FanFic, will you read it? I promise I'll make it good!

And also Diabolik Lovers! I'm starting to plan and type it down on Microsoft... ^__^

I gotta go! Ja ne~!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 7.3K 38
| DISCONTINUED | You are (Y/N) Hinata You are also Ema sister You use to live in Japan but moved to France What will happen when you move back to J...
1.5K 102 23
Book two of "The Hinata Sisters". Based on the second season of Brothers Conflict - - - - - Five months have passed and Ema became an undergraduate...
7K 312 14
This is a Sequel to my first book "Let This Be A Lesson" so if you haven't read that first please check it out! ...
423K 12.5K 51
๐Ÿฑ This book is available in Polish (@_bluef0x) and Italian (@kamisamapotter4ever), thanks to these WONDERFUL people (you can also check them out on...