Harry Potter Preferences

By xxkloiexxx

Have you ever wondered what it would be like going to Hogwarts? Would the sorting hat put you in Ravenclaw, H... More

How You Met
Getting Close
He Realizes he Likes You
You Realize You Like Him
Confession
First Kiss
You are Being Bullied
You Stand Up For Him
How People Feel About Your Relationship
His Thoughts on You
Who Wins a Duel
Fred and George Weasley
What He does when he is Jealous
Who You are Jealous of
Meet Severus Snape
Meet Oliver Wood
First I Love You
You Prank Him
Yule Ball
Proposal
Harry Wedding Day
Draco Wedding Day
Fred Wedding Day
George Wedding Day
Severus Snape Wedding Day
Oliver Wedding Day
Meet Cedric Diggory
Pregnant//You Tell Them
Baby
Are You a Death Eater? And Why
All Your Kids and Description
Meet Bill Weasley
Meet Charlie Weasley
Meet Neville
I'm a DeathEater Harry x Reader
The Most Romantic Thing He Has Done
Meet Gregory Goyle & Vicent Crabbe
Horcrux Harry x Reader
Long Time No See

Ron Wedding Day

847 15 0
By xxkloiexxx

Dress-

Hairstyle-

Bouquet-

Tux-

Ring-

Ginny was finishing your makeup and she was smiling. 
"I'm so glad you are marrying my brother. You two are so perfect together." Ginny smiled.
"Thank you Ginny. I'm excited to be Mrs Weasley and to be your sister in law." You said.
"You will defiantly have a lot of love because of our big family." Ginny giggled.
"Done." She smiled.
You looked at the gorgeous makeup and you smiled.
"It's perfect thank you Ginny." You said with a grateful smile.
"Here you look gorgeous." Ginny said handing you your bouquet.
You took the bouquet  and went to walk down the aisle.
The room was nicely decorated and the seats were full.
All the Weasley's were smiling but your family didn't show so you were a little sad about that.
You walked and stood next to Ron when someone walked through the door and it was Pansy.
"I hope I didn't miss anything yet." She said and took a seat.
"Do you Ron Weasley take F/N Parkinson to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The minister asked.
"I do." Ron said.
"Do you F/N Parkinson take Ron Weasley to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The minster asked.
"I do." You smiled.
"I pronounce you husband and wife you may now kiss the bride." The minister said.
You looked at him and you kissed him and he kissed back and his mom jumped up clapping so did Harry and Ginny.
You two walked down the aisle hand in hand with smiles plastered on your faces.
"I'm so lucky I married you." Ron said blushing.
"I'm the lucky one Ron." You smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

870K 21.7K 64
Professor Dumbledore and Professor Mcgonagall came late into the night to save you from your father. They would be taking you out of Ilvermorny and t...
84.7K 3.8K 12
When Harry Potter arrived to Hogwarts six years ago, he was sorted into Slytherin by the sorting hat. To say the professors and headmaster were shock...
131 19 7
Fred Weasley x OC For the first time in your life you would be away from your father's prying eyes and pureblood mania. There would be no need to sit...
133K 4.4K 83
It's finally time for Malorie Granger, Hermione's sister, to go to Hogwarts with her. However, the sorting hat places her in the one house she didn'...