soulmates : a garmau fanficti...

Da gxrxlla

"They're soulmates, literally." Aphmau Phoenix was a normal young adult living adulthood, living with her bes... Altro

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9 - pt.1
chapter 9 - pt.2
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
epilogue
! new book !

chapter 10

103 6 3
Da gxrxlla

♡ chapter 10 : without you ♡

Aphmau's Pov -

My eyes opened as I heard birds chirping outside. It had been a whole month. A whole fucking month! A whole month without... Garroth. I sighed as I turned on my side to see Aaron sleeping. And now I'm dating him again.

I turned on my other side and grabbed my phone from the bedside table. I turned it on and a news article popped up. It was about Garroth's birthday today. I sighed once again. I wish I can tell him happy birthday but...

{flashback}

"Oh, we can do that! Right, Garroth?" I looked over at him. His face was blank. "Garroth?"

He looked at me. "No. Not anymore. Don't you love Aaron?"

"Garroth--!"

"Of course you do love him." He chuckled and turned away. "You can date him again. We're over, Aphmau. Bye." He started walking to the exit.

{end of flashback}

I sat up and stood up from the bed with my phone in my hand. I grabbed my clothes off the floor and walked out of Aaron's room. I put on my clothes and left his apartment.

---

Back at the house :

I unlocked the door and opened it. I looked to see the couples on the couches, hanging out.

Katelyn turned her head towards me. "Hey, Aph." She waved at me.

"Hi guys."

They all turned their heads and waved at me.

"I'll be going up now." I said.

"Okay." They replied.

I walked up the stairs as I listened to the guys whispering downstairs.

"Do you think we should bring her to Garroth's birthday party this evening?" Laurance asked.

"I don't think he would appreciate that though, babe." Lucinda said.

"But it has been a month since they've seen each other."  Travis frowned.

"Isn't Aphmau dating Aaron now? Would she even want to see Garroth again?" Kawaii~Chan questioned.

"They're still under the spell though." Katelyn said. "Can't you call your cousin, Luci?"

"I tried but she isn't answering anything, she can literally be anywhere right now." Lucinda told.

Nicole sighed. "I just want everything to be good between before the wedding next week."

"Let's hope for the best." Dante said.

I entered my room and crashed into my bed. I wonder how's Garroth doing?

"TAP! TAP! TAP!"

---

Garroth's Pov -

At a photoshoot :

"Perfect! Perfect! Perfect! Perfect!" The photographer exclaimed, repeatedly as I posed for him. "Okay, okay, we're done! Good job, Garroth! Gene or Ein, it's your turn!"

"Man, you're killing it with those fucking smiles." Gene patted my back.

"Thanks." I told him.

"Sucks that Aaron couldn't see your shots. You look hot as fuuuck!" Ein laughed. "I wonder where he is?"

"Hey, isn't Aaron dating your ex?" Gene asked me.

"..."

"Ah! Gene! You should go first." Ein pushed Gene. "Your brother is here by the way." 

"Okay, thank you. See ya tomorrow."

"Happy birthday too." He told me.

"Yeah! Happy birthday dude!" Gene exclaimed.

I turned around and walked towards my dressing room, passing by a few ladies, whispering.

"Do you hear him and the runaway model broke up last month?" One of them asked.

"Whaaaat! No way! They were so cute!"

"I know right! Waaay better than him and that Ivy woman next door."

They all giggled.

I sighed and entered my dressing room.

"Hey Gar! How was the photo shoot?" Vylad asked, laying on the couch.

"Good, I guess." I told him.

He looked up at me. "C'mon bro, where's that smile?" He asked. "It's your birthday!"

"I'm just turning one year older, that's it."

"You'll be hanging out with your best friends and your favorite little brother!" Vylad laughed.

"Yay." I said with a monotone voice.

"Seriously? Want me to invite Aphmau? I know you miss her." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Does it even matter? She wouldn't even show up anyways." I removed my clothes.

"Admit it, you miss her." Vylad smirked.

I threw my clothes at his face. "Shut up." I grabbed my casual clothes and put them on.

"Hm~ Your clothes smells good." He threw my clothes back at me.

"You little b-!"

"KNOCK KNOCK!"

"Yes?" I questioned.

No one answered.

I walked towards the door and opened it to reveal Hailey. "Oh. It's you."

"Why hello there, Garroth!" She smiled. "Can I come in? I need to talk to you for a bit."

"Woah, Garroth, you have a new girlfriend already?" Vylad questioned.

"Vylad, can you please leave?" I asked him. "Please."

"Okay, fine." He got up and went out of my dressing room.

Then, Hailey went in the room and closed the door behind her. "Your brother is quite a handsome lad."

"Thank you?" I sat on the chair in front my mirror. "So, why'd you come here?" I asked her.

"I'd love to tell you a quick little story." Hailey said. "About the spell."

I turned around. "Go on?"

"So, it all began..."

{flashback}

Many years ago, in high school :

Hailey's Pov -

"I was bullied for being a witch with the abilities to see souls and to see who are soulmates."

"You freak! My grandma is fucking dead! How can you tell me she's behind me!"

"She's a crazy witch!"

"All that you are saying is bullshit! How can I love that loser!"

I fell onto the ground. "Please stop! The souls behind you are angry!" I cried, closing my eyes.

They all laughed at me and kept hitting me.

"Hey! Stop!"

Then, the hitting and screaming stopped. I opened my eyes to look up to see a tanned boy with dark brown wavy hair and beautiful olive green eyes.

He held out his hand. "Are you okay?" He asked me.

I turned my head. "Please... Don't hurt me..."

"I promise I won't! I know how you feel. I can see them too." He said.

I looked back at the boy. "Y-You're like me?"

"I guess so, except I'm a warlock, not a witch!" He awkwardly laughed.

I grabbed his hand. "I'm Hailey."

The boy pulled me up. "Henry."

"That's when I met my soulmate..."

"So they call you 'freak' too?" I asked him.

"Yeah, but mostly 'crackpot'." He laughed.

"Henry and I both knew that we were soulmates the first time we met. So, we started dating since then."

"I love you." Henry kissed my hand.

I giggled. "I love you too."

"Then, we decided to use our abilities to help out people."

"Hen! That girl and that boy!" I exclaimed, pointing at two people.

Henry ran over to the girl and pulled her to the boy. "You guys are soulmates! Bye!" He then ran back to me, smiling. "They're good now!"

"Yay!" I smiled.

"After we graduated high school, we moved in together and got married. Then, he got me Bigglesworth."

"Open your eyes, honey!"

I slowly opened my eyes to see a baby white owl in Henry's arms. I gasped, covering my mouth as my eyes watered. "Huuun~!"

"Bigglesworth, say 'hi' to Mommy." Henry handed me the owl.

"Whoo!"

I hugged Bigglesworth. "Thank you, honey!"

"We loved helping anyone to fall in love with their soulmates but it was hard to make them meet. So we decided to make a spell to make the soulmates' souls meet each other at night."

"Go Mommy! Go Daddy!" Bigglesworth  flew around Henry and I.

"Okay, it's done!" I said, closing the spell book. "Phew..." I dropped onto the floor.

Henry dropped onto the floor next to me. "We did it, hun." He chuckled.

"Yup."

"We used the spell for a couple of years."

"Did you check on that pair from last week yet?" I asked Henry, fixing my files.

"Yes, honey." He hugged me from behind. "I love you~"

I giggled and turned around to hug him. "I love you too."

"Then, Henry had to go out for a bit."

"Honey, do you want to watch a movie?" I turned my head to see Henry at the door.

"Sorry, hun. I gotta put the spell on those kiddos from Phoenix Drop and O'Khasis Prep, remember them?" He opened the door.

"Ah, alright. Good luck, honey. By the way, today's our 10th anniversary since we first met. So, be back soon, okay?" I told him.

Henry smiled and walked towards me. "I love you, Hailey." He kissed my forehead.

I chuckled. "I love you too, Henry."

He walked to the door and left.

"That was the last time I saw Henry, my husband, my best friend, my soulmate."

{end of flashback}

"I undid the spell and stopped using it." I said.

"But, you used it, for me and Aphmau." Garroth stated.

"Yes, five years after I stopped, five years after Henry disappeared." I told him.

"Why? Why did you use on us even though you stopped?" He asked.

"You know when I said that Henry went out to put on the spell on some kids before he disappeared."

"Yeah? What about that?" Garroth questioned.

"You and Aphmau were them."

"W-What?" His jaw dropped.

I chuckled. "I know right. Shocking. You guys were supposed to meet early on but it obviously didn't work out." I gave Garroth a weak smile.

"But how did you find us?" Garroth asked.

"The beach. I saw you guys at the beach. You were with Ivy, but she wasn't your soulmate. Aphmau was with Aaron, but he wasn't her soulmate. When you both saw each other, I knew you guys were soulmates." I told him.

Garroth looked down at the floor.

"After seeing you guys, all I wanted was to make it my goal to make you guys fall in love, as Henry's last wish." I said. "But now, it has been a completed mess since this is my first attempt without Henry. I truly miss him. It has been hard not having him by my side anymore. Garroth?"

Garroth looked back at me.

"Imagine if you were in my shoes, imagine if you lost Aphmau, you'll never get to see your soulmate again. You miss her, don't you?"

He nodded while holding back tears. "I miss her..."

I chuckled. "Well, you don't have to miss her for long." I got up and walked at the door. "Appreciate what you have before it turns into what you had." I walked out of the room.

I walked towards the exit as Aphmau busted in and ran past by me. I turned my head back to see her in front of Garroth's dressing room. I smiled and turned back to the exit.

Garroth's Pov -

I buried my head in my hands, thinking about Aphmau.

"KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!"

I looked up at the door. Is that Hailey?

"Garroth! Are you in there!"

"Aphmau?" I quickly stood and rushed to the door. I opened the door to reveal a gorgeous woman with stunning caramel eyes, standing in front of me. I stood there, shocked.

Then, Aphmau hugged me. "I'm sorry!"

Tears then fell down my cheeks. "I-I'm sorry too..." I wrapped my arms around her. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, Garroth..." She buried her face onto my chest.

---

After some time talking, Aphmau and I decided to just remain friends for now. It was best for us at the moment. It was better than nothing. At the end of the day, all of my favorite people were at my birthday.

"Happy birthday Garroth!"

I looked over at the left to see my friends, cheering me on.

"Happy birthday Garroth!"

I looked over at the right to see my two little brothers with arms on each other's shoulders.

"Happy birthday, happy birthday!"

Then, I looked at the middle to see Aphmau with a sweet smile on her angelic face.

"Happy birthday Garroth!!!"

---

Hellu mah babs! Welcome back to 'soulmates'! I'm back from my break hehe! 4 more chapters y'all! Hmmmm am I able to finish this before Valentine's Day? Hopefully.

So guys... Speaking about Valentine's Day, that's the same day where I will confess my feelings to J. Well, I'll confess through words aka a letter bc I'm a pussy lol. Our student council will hand out roses and cards to those bought for someone else or them self, which I did both, I fucking bought 10 for 18$! I bought one for J, of course. ahhhhh, i'm nervous bc we will in the same class when the roses and cards will be handed out. It's okay, it's okay! It'll be worth it! I hope things will end up great later on. But, I doubt it!

Anyways! I'd love to thank you all for your patience and your wuvvvv! I wuvvv you all so flip flopping much. I'll catch you all on the next chapter of 'soulmates'! Buh baiii~

~Gerella

word count: 2128

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

23.2K 746 48
Aphmau and her friends finished college and now they are all living in their own apartments in the city of Phoenix Drop. (BTW, THIS IS NOT CONNECTED...
156K 3.7K 43
(Y/N) Ro'maeve is Garroth Ro'maeve's twin sister and they are both going to experience their final year of high school at Phoenix Drop High together...
92.1K 1.9K 36
Y/n arrives at Phoenix Drop and decides to live there with a peaceful happy atmosphere. She becomes best friends with Aphmau and Garroth. As Garroth...
36.9K 1K 49
Aphmau Jessica Phoenix. One of the most wanted fugitives of the entire Ru'an region. She's a criminal, a thief, a threat. Every village is offering...