chapter 14

♡ chapter 14 : years later... ♡

Bigglesworth's Pov -

I went the edge of the window while Hailey sat on couch, watching the TV. It has been a couple of years since Aphmau and Garroth broke the spell on that night. During these couple of years, many things has happened.

The emo guy, Zane, proposed to pretty lady Kawaii~Chan :

"KC, will you marry this fool?" Zane asked Kawaii~Chan, opening a small box with a ring inside.

Kawaii~Chan nodded with tears in her eyes and her hands covering her mouth.

They both and hugged as Garroth and Aphmau clapped for them.

The married couple, Nicole and Dante, welcomed twin girls :

"Guys, here are our beautiful daughters." Nicole said, carrying a baby girl with red hair. "This is Delilah Nadine."

"And this is Natalie Dawn Klaw." Dante said, carrying a baby girl with red hair too.

The movie lady, Katelyn made a sequel to her movie 'The Princess and The Casanova' with the the help of the flirty Travis :

"So guys, what do you think?" Katelyn asked the group sitting on the couches as the movie ended.

"It's amazing!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed.

"I love it~!" Laurance fangirled.

"This wouldn't have happened without the help of my baby." Katelyn looked over at Travis.

"Aww~!"

The fanboy, Laurance, and the other witch, Lucinda, have moved in together :

Laurance opened the door of their new home.

"Oh my gosh!" They exclaimed as they entered the house.

"Damn, Luci, you did so fucking well." Nicole nudged Lucinda.

"Swear." Dante said.

"Fudging." She stared at her husband. "Holy shit! Is that a ball pit!"

They all laughed.

The once sad boy, Vylad, spend his time with his now girlfriend, Sasha :

"Guys, this is my girlfriend, Sasha!" Vylad presented Sasha to the family.

"Hel--!"

Zianna pulled her into a hug. "Welcome to the family!"

"Thank you." Sasha hugged her back.

Lucinda's ex dumpling, Ivan, actually traveled the world. Katelyn's ex lover, Jeffory, went on to live with now wife and his daughter, Abby. Kawaii~Chan's famous ex boyfriend, Damien, continued his career as a singer, touring all around the country. Travis' catty ex, Michi, just ended up being a single but successful businesswoman with her twin brother Mikai.

Oh yeah, Aphmau's ex, Aaron, actually found his soulmate :

Aaron ran away from fangirls who were trying to chase him down. Then, he bumped into someone. "I'm sorry!" He looked at the person who had bumped into and it was a woman with sparking cyan eyes and long dark brown hair. Aaron just gazed at her.

"AHHHHHHHHH~!"

The woman looked behind Aaron and pulled him into the alley. The fangirls passed by, not noticing Aaron and the woman.

"You okay?" She asked.

Aaron blushed. "I'm in love with you."

The woman laughed. "Pardon me?"

"I mean--!"

The woman held out her hand to Aaron. "I'm Lily Laws."

Aaron smiled and shook her hand. "Aaron Lycan."

And, lastly, the two most important people in this love story, Garroth and Aphmau. The two dated for a while and soon after got married. They later on welcomed a sweet little girl into this world :

"Aph, push!" Garroth exclaimed, holding his wife's hand as she was giving birth to their child.

"I can see the head! Push, Aphmau!" The doctor said.

Aphmau continued pushing.

"Wahhh~!"

"Here's your baby girl!" The doctor placed the crying newborn on top Aphmau's chest.

Garroth cried, admiring his daughter. "She's beautiful..."

Aphmau giggled with tears in her eyes. "Hey, Garnet, my baby Garnet."

Garroth kissed the top of Aphmau's head.

Well, they lived on their life to its fullest.

Meanwhile, at Hailey's...

"KNOCK! KNOCK!"

I turned around from the window and watched as Hailey got up from the couches to open the door.

Hailey opened the door to reveal a tanned man with dark brown wavy hair and olive green eyes. "...Henry?"

"I'm home, honey."

---

lemme just cry for just a moment. *cries for next few seconds* okay, i'm gucci, i'm gucci. I'M GUCCI! No chapters, just an epilogue and boom... The end. Anyways, hi my loves.

Since I have no school today, uh no tea, but tomorrow is Valentine's Day! Yay! Meaning I will die from a heartbreaking heartbreak given by J. Oh well, that's what I get for liking the unknown.

So, I'll make this quick since I write more on the epilogue. So, thank you so fucking much, I swear you guys all have been nothing than amazing even if you don't vote up for me. My love for you all is <3 x infinity. See you loves on the epilogue of 'soulmates'. Buh bai!

~Gerella

word count: 774