chapter 8

♡ chapter 8 : it's a date! ♡

Aphmau's Pov -

In a limo :

This isn't what I expected.

I was sitting next Garroth while him and Zane were chatting. Laurance and Travis were drinking some expensive looking champagne while Kawaii~Chan was sleeping in pink Chanel pajamas, and Katelyn and Lucinda were watching a movie on the TV. Nicole was driving the limo with Dante by her side.

I let out a sigh as I remembered when I had this kind of luxury.

{flashback}

In a limo, when Aphmau was 17 years old :

I sighed, looking out the window. On my way to another photo shoot, great. I can't believe I'm missing school again! I really wanted to see Aaron and the rest today. I guess not. Hopefully tomorrow. Meanwhile, I'm stuck here.

I opened my phone and saw the date. My 18th birthday is near... I closed my phone and looked out the window. "I will be out in the wild soon. I must." I told myself.

{end of flashback}

I smiled at the floor. And I did it.

"Guys~! We're at the beach! Not any beach but a private beach!" Nicole exclaimed and the car stopped.

"Ohhh. That's why you said to bring swimsuits." Katelyn said.

"Yes! We have the whole place to ourselves today. There's a small restaurant only for us, huts if you want to stay in and the beach to swim in. So, have a grand time with your dates!" Nicole exclaimed and got out of the limo with Dante following behind.

"Shall we, m'lady?" Laurance let out his hand to Lucinda.

Lucinda giggled. "Is this how you start on first dates?" She asked.

"Well, I do make exceptions. Like right now." He winked.

"Oh my~" Lucinda laughed. "Then, yes, we shall." She took Laurance's hand.

Then, they both got out of the car.

"Looks like they're going along well." Katelyn chuckled. She looked at Travis and took a deep breath. "Travis, right?"

"Yeah." He said.

"Currently I'm having some trust issues from my last relationship so I'm sorry." She told him.

"No worries. I'm sorry too. I do too have some trust issues from my last relationship." Travis placed his hand on her lap.

"Should we sit down on the beach and talk about it?" Katelyn asked.

"I'd be delighted." He smiled at her.

Then, they both went out of the limo.

"So, is Kawaii~Chan going to wake up?" I asked Zane.

"I don't know. We should let her sleep but we shouldn't leave her in the car." He said.

"Then, carry her and bring her into one of the huts." Garroth suggested.

Zane blushed. "W-what?"

"Come on Zane, KC isn't even heavy." Garroth patted his brother's back. "Or should I carry her?"

"No! I mean, no. I can do it by myself, bubba. She's my date anyways..." Zane blushed, looking at Kawaii~Chan. "Plus, you guys are on a date too! So go on, I'll be here with my... date."