chapter 10

♡ chapter 10 : without you ♡

Aphmau's Pov -

My eyes opened as I heard birds chirping outside. It had been a whole month. A whole fucking month! A whole month without... Garroth. I sighed as I turned on my side to see Aaron sleeping. And now I'm dating him again.

I turned on my other side and grabbed my phone from the bedside table. I turned it on and a news article popped up. It was about Garroth's birthday today. I sighed once again. I wish I can tell him happy birthday but...

{flashback}

"Oh, we can do that! Right, Garroth?" I looked over at him. His face was blank. "Garroth?"

He looked at me. "No. Not anymore. Don't you love Aaron?"

"Garroth--!"

"Of course you do love him." He chuckled and turned away. "You can date him again. We're over, Aphmau. Bye." He started walking to the exit.

{end of flashback}

I sat up and stood up from the bed with my phone in my hand. I grabbed my clothes off the floor and walked out of Aaron's room. I put on my clothes and left his apartment.

---

Back at the house :

I unlocked the door and opened it. I looked to see the couples on the couches, hanging out.

Katelyn turned her head towards me. "Hey, Aph." She waved at me.

"Hi guys."

They all turned their heads and waved at me.

"I'll be going up now." I said.

"Okay." They replied.

I walked up the stairs as I listened to the guys whispering downstairs.

"Do you think we should bring her to Garroth's birthday party this evening?" Laurance asked.

"I don't think he would appreciate that though, babe." Lucinda said.

"But it has been a month since they've seen each other."  Travis frowned.

"Isn't Aphmau dating Aaron now? Would she even want to see Garroth again?" Kawaii~Chan questioned.

"They're still under the spell though." Katelyn said. "Can't you call your cousin, Luci?"

"I tried but she isn't answering anything, she can literally be anywhere right now." Lucinda told.

Nicole sighed. "I just want everything to be good between before the wedding next week."

"Let's hope for the best." Dante said.

I entered my room and crashed into my bed. I wonder how's Garroth doing?

"TAP! TAP! TAP!"

---

Garroth's Pov -

At a photoshoot :

"Perfect! Perfect! Perfect! Perfect!" The photographer exclaimed, repeatedly as I posed for him. "Okay, okay, we're done! Good job, Garroth! Gene or Ein, it's your turn!"

"Man, you're killing it with those fucking smiles." Gene patted my back.

"Thanks." I told him.

"Sucks that Aaron couldn't see your shots. You look hot as fuuuck!" Ein laughed. "I wonder where he is?"