✓ royal benefits | park jimin

By re6ret

CRINGE STORY! DON'T READ! ❛❛ You came here and seduced me. ❜❜ In which a prince gets involved with one of the... More

Royal Benefits
One || Another Day to Stay Alive
Two || Trade for Trade
Three || Intense Thinking
Four || Borderline
Five || Bargaining with Arguing
Seven || Royal Act
Eight || Divulging Information
Nine || Co-Parenting Day
Ten || Awkward Closeness
Eleven || Growing Concerns
Twelve || Only If
Thirteen || Not Yours
Fourteen || Fix Us
Fifteen || I'm Right Here
Sixteen || Yearning
Seventeen || Troubles
Eighteen || Nemesis
Nineteen || Cloud My Thoughts
Twenty || Jealousy
Twenty One || She Will Regret
Twenty Two || Better Off Forgiven
Twenty Three || Pleasurable Nights
Twenty Four || The Credibility Thoughts
Twenty Five || After Threats
Twenty Six || The Talk of The Town
Twenty Seven || Treat Me Better
Twenty Eight || This Child Bond Is Unbreakable
Twenty Nine || The Step Closer
Thirty || Kisses and Cuddles
Thirty One || Family Traditions
Thirty Two || People Get Jealous
Thirty Three || Get Better Love
Thirty Four || I Miss You
Thirty Five || You Are The Reason
Thirty Six || Misinterpretation
Thirty Seven || Yang Hyerin
Thirty Eight || The Special Day
Thirty Nine || King and Queen
Forty || Royal Benefits
Thank You!

Six || The Bloodlines

9.6K 379 61
By re6ret

Note:
Okay, guys! It's not rape! I promise! I would say how and why, but that would be spoiling the book so you must read it and wait for more chapters! Sorry for such slow updates!

The Bloodlines
Havenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2185

* * *

Jiyeon

"This wasn't the deal!" I yell in his face.

"Of course it is, you only had one condition," He smirks.

"But this is co-parenting we're talking about, that was a different thing!" I growled.

This time my child started stirring awake. I looked down at him and find him flailing his small arms slowly. He turns his head to the left side where the prince stood. The prince steps back a few feet and bites his lip. He looks away as if he was afraid to meet the child's gaze. Seja starts giggling and squealing. What's so special about the prince?! His small chubby hands try telling the prince to come closer. The prince slowly walks up to him and holds his arms out. I hesitantly give the child into his arms and watch as he cradled him.

The child smiles wider and wider at the sight of him. Prince Jimin had suddenly gotten soft because of a child. Not any child, but a child of a low life.

He then snaps out of his hard although soft gaze from Seja.

"L-Let them come in," He spit out with a small stutter.

He's soft for a child. The guards face the huge palace and start marching with the prince in the middle and still holding my child. I hesitantly follow while my brother runs to me and holds my hand protectively. I look up at him while he smiles back towards me.

"Don't worry, I'm pretty sure he'll agree with your terms," My brother positively said.

I nod and walk with the protection of my brother and the guards. The two front guards run-up towards the large double doors of the palace and pull it open. Wide-open. I silently thank them for not knowing what to do. The prince nods to his guards and they start marching to their positions.

"How do you want to do this? Stay here and help or stay at your home and come here?" The prince asked while slowly turning around.

He didn't even bother glancing up since the child in his arms occupied him.

"I would like to stay here for the meantime until the child is eighteen," I answer.

He nods and starts playing with the child's small hands. He smiles while Seja starts giggling again. I roll my eyes and mutter under my breath. Even if I want to hate the prince something is stopping me and I really want to know what or who.

"Well my chauffeur can come with you to get your stuff, I'll show you the rooms once you're finished with the unpacking," Prince Jimin walks away into the kitchen to get the baby some food and milk.

* * *

I had finished unpacking with the help of my brother. I had asked the prince if he could stay with me, but he just said no. All he said was he can visit or I can visit him. I couldn't really do anything so I sighed. My brother told me everything was going to be alright. He would always keep in contact with me and make sure I was okay. He's helping me so much that it hurts me because I'm not giving anything in return. I just want to do something good for him this once.

Prince Jimin has some guards help as well. I started walking around the palace trying to find where Seja would stay. The paintings and huge photos of people were distracting though. Possibly past kings?

"Why are you roaming around everywhere?" Some asked from behind me.

I jump in shock and turn around to see the prince with his arms crossed against his chest. His eyebrow was pulled up while he looked at me. I fiddle with my fingers with nervousness.

"Uhm...I'm trying to find where Seja's room is," I mutter.

"Hmm, well this place sure isn't it," He chuckles.

I flush in embarrassment. It's not my fault I don't know my way around this palace it's way too huge for my own good. I've only been here three times.

"What is this place then?" I ask.

"The Bloodlines. These are just the prince's," He points out a photo of him.

I look to where he pointed and awe at how he looked really good in his suit. A good gold with royal blue on his attire.

"Wow...so are you going to become the next King?" I question wanting to know more than I already do.

"It's whoever marries first and has their firstborn child, that's what father said," He sort of answer slightly avoiding the question.

I really didn't care if he didn't answer as I wanted. I still got an answer from him.

"So have you found your queen?" I raise a brow.

"I have, they also bared my first child," He looks away right after saying that.

I nod, "so tell me about the bloodlines."

He huffs and starts to walk to the beginning of the hall where the first photo painting thing was.

"This is the youngest prince, Prince Jeon Jungkook," He states.

He moves to the one to the other side of the room and stares at it for a while.

"The second youngest, Prince Kim Taehyung,"

Then again back to the wall with the youngest prince.

"Of course...you already know who this person is," He sighs.

I laugh to myself and turn around to the fourth person.

"Prince Kim Namjoon,"

Then so on.

"Prince Jung Hoseok,"

"Prince Min Yoongi,"

Then we stop the last man on the walls.

"Prince Kim Seokjin, our eldest brother," He smiles.

I wow at how handsome the prince's are. They had an amazing facial structure. Good eyebrows, smile, eyes, jawline, etcetera.

"Anyone who has achieved a girlfriend or queen yet?" I inquire.

"Yeah, there's Prince Jin, Prince Hoseok, Prince Yoongi, Prince Namjoon, and then me," They have had their girlfriends.

"Still no marriage or firstborn though, I, on the other hand, have my firstborn," He sounded proud about that.

"Wow, your bloodline seems so crazy,"

"Oh trust me, it gets worse when you meet them,"

* * *
(I'm back and I've been hinting at some stuff for a long time but that's okay, I'm updating again!)
Edited -not thoroughly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 264 24
Y/N; a Harvard student, junk food enthusiast, Park Jimin's lover and idol, yet he doesn't know you're both. How does that work? Read to find out. •CO...
8.9K 300 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
520K 16K 38
When a playboy meets innocent Jungkook and became his roommate in their school dorm.✨ Story gets better and better, I promise❤️ update as soon as pos...