✓ royal benefits | park jimin

By re6ret

CRINGE STORY! DON'T READ! ❛❛ You came here and seduced me. ❜❜ In which a prince gets involved with one of the... More

Royal Benefits
One || Another Day to Stay Alive
Three || Intense Thinking
Four || Borderline
Five || Bargaining with Arguing
Six || The Bloodlines
Seven || Royal Act
Eight || Divulging Information
Nine || Co-Parenting Day
Ten || Awkward Closeness
Eleven || Growing Concerns
Twelve || Only If
Thirteen || Not Yours
Fourteen || Fix Us
Fifteen || I'm Right Here
Sixteen || Yearning
Seventeen || Troubles
Eighteen || Nemesis
Nineteen || Cloud My Thoughts
Twenty || Jealousy
Twenty One || She Will Regret
Twenty Two || Better Off Forgiven
Twenty Three || Pleasurable Nights
Twenty Four || The Credibility Thoughts
Twenty Five || After Threats
Twenty Six || The Talk of The Town
Twenty Seven || Treat Me Better
Twenty Eight || This Child Bond Is Unbreakable
Twenty Nine || The Step Closer
Thirty || Kisses and Cuddles
Thirty One || Family Traditions
Thirty Two || People Get Jealous
Thirty Three || Get Better Love
Thirty Four || I Miss You
Thirty Five || You Are The Reason
Thirty Six || Misinterpretation
Thirty Seven || Yang Hyerin
Thirty Eight || The Special Day
Thirty Nine || King and Queen
Forty || Royal Benefits
Thank You!

Two || Trade for Trade

12.8K 433 61
By re6ret

Trade for Trade
Havenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2185

* * *

Jiyeon

"There is one thing that could help your brother, but it would have you in it," The prince suddenly interjects.

"Anything, what is it?" I plead when I heard those words.

"A trade, your newborn child for your brother," He huffs through his shaking lips.

There is no way I will be giving my child to this man. Even if he looks familiar. I won't. I will never.

"Isn't there something else?" I ask out of frustration.

"Either that or your brother is dead, I'll give you a week to think about it," He mentions about giving me time.

The thoughts of losing my brother hurts. The thoughts of losing my newborn son...hurts as much. There is no way I could pick, but if I had to I would put myself up for them.

"I-I'll take the one week," I stutter from my deep thoughts.

I couldn't pick. It's too hard.

"I'll give you ten minutes for you and your brother to talk about it," The prince bows politely and leave the jailhouse.

The door is shut from the entryway. Here I am waiting for one of us to speak up.

"Just let me die, don't sacrifice the baby," Dylan suddenly announces.

"DiDi, you know I can't do that," I look down with tears peering on my eyelids.

"Why not?" He furrows his eyes when he gives a sorrowful look.

"You gave me so much with nothing in return and this is how I would repay you?" I cry with the tears leaving my eyes.

He smiles at me with his own watering eyes, "don't regret that because you being there with me was already you repaying me."

I take my hand and cover my mouth to suffice some of my cries. I'm breaking down in front of my brother. I feel so weak, so useless, so unhelpful. My weeps were heard all across this hall. All the prisoners were hearing this conversation.

"You shouldn't regret anything because you'll hold a grudge throughout your timeline," One of the prisoners said.

"W-What?" My sniffles broke through as I slowly stopped crying.

"Just like where I am now, I don't regret what I did because I knew what the consequences were," They continue on.

I slowly walk up to the voice. The person inside looked like he's been there for a long time. I wonder what he did to even stay inside here for so long. Don't they get killed after a certain amount of days? How come he's still here and alive?

"You're thinking about how I'm still here," He sits up from his laying position.

He had a clean face. No stubble. His hair was cut too. Maybe he wasn't here for a long time.

"I'm Neo, nice to meet you," He smiles.

Oh, he's cute. He's nice too. Positive and clean.

"Hi...I'm Jiyeon, what are you in for?" I ask.

"I put up a fight with one of the royals," He answers.

"Royals? As in the royal prince that was just here?" I tilt my head in curiosity.

"No, there are seven different princes. I fought with Prince Hoseok," he states, "he didn't want me in jail, but the guards took me in any way. I don't think he knows."

I gave a realizing look before bowing politely to him, "Thanks for your advice, you're very kind,"

He waves it off and goes back to lying down on the hard bed. I walk back to my brother and stand in front of his cell. I grip his hands in desperation to get him back.

"Don't sacrifice the child, please," He pleads.

I bite my tongue and look to the entryway of the jailing. I breathe in and out and deeply think about my decision. There is no way I can pick. My brother will hate me if I pick the baby, but there isn't anyway. If I want both alive so be it. I will force myself on the child's life even if the man doesn't want me in.

The door to the jailing is pushed open and there stood the prince with two guards by his sides.

"Ma'am, you're time is up," He announces so it's loud enough for me to hear.

I nod and look back to my brother, "you're going to hate me because of this."

I take my hands away from his and walk to the entryway. I take one last look at my brother.

"Don't do it!" His yell echoes off the walls of the cells.

I turn away and walk out. I'm back in the beautiful interior of the palace. The blue soft carpet was thoroughly cleaned. Possibly cleaned every hour. The light tan floor was covered with the blue carpet. It felt as if you were at the beach.

"My guards will drive you home," The prince smiled.

I hesitantly nod and let the guards walk me out to the front of the palace. The prince trailed right behind them. His heeled shoes tapped on the floor with a slight echo going around the walls. Once we were outside the car was driven to the very front of us. The guard grabs the car door handle and motions me inside. I silently thank the man and sit in the car seat. The chauffeur was already seated at the front of the car ready to drive. The two guards went inside and sat down. My window was slowly pulled down and there was the prince. Even if he's handsome I don't really like him.

"Jiyeon," he leans in with a smirk, "I hope you can make the right choice."

I had to slowly register what he said. I was just about to respond back to him, but the window was slowly being brought up again until it was just the tint of the window.

"The prince has order us to stay at your place for the one week that you'll think about this," One of the guards broadly said.

I clear my throat and awkwardly nod. Then we're off. Home without my brother. For one week until I have to give my choice to the prince. And with two guards watching my every move. I just hope none of them are mean.

* * *
Edited -not thoroughly

Neo Hou

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.6K 3.8K 56
Taehyung, an irresponsible, ill-mannered, annoying, careless prince. Jungkook, the perfect heir to the Jeon throne and the most respectful and poised...
219K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
887K 24K 60
| 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝟷 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 | Kim Ji Sae, got forced to marry to someone she doesn't know. ⚠️ vulgarities, smut and actions Highest Ranking: #398...
1.2K 52 1
You think you're getting a normal Christmas present from your boyfriend Hoseok, but what he doesn't tell you is that your gift includes a special pow...