Possessive Much ?

By Ihateschool52303

( EDITING!) He pushed me against the gym lockers and man did he look different. Not scary but...... Posses... More

Authors Note
Faster then you can say Dolan
Holy Moly!
In the tree
Beautiful
Kill Me Now
A magician never tells
Lets go have some fun
Be nice
Cousins?!
Can I get a Kiss too?
Get out!
Im sorry
Grandma Rosie
How can you leave a kid!?
The only time I would see you on your knees
Friends?
You got it babe
Woah!
I cant believe you got me wet
Bad Ass!
A date?
Wheres my Doughnut?
Whos the girl?
I could do better
I dont want to go with you
Yes Ma'm
Mia?!
Party?!
The kiss
Finally
Admit it
Happy?
Hey Princess
Thank you!
Enlighten me
Sugar plum
Cardi Is my bitch
Thank the Will
Dance with me
Morning breath
Im ready
I have to do this.
See you then
Promise?
I will be back before you know it.
He is stealing my girlfriend
THANK YOU!
LILY!
Tears
I need you
Queen
Believe that
Better Man
Second Book?!
EPILOGUE!
Second book!
NEW BOOK!!
WATTYS 2020

Do you think this bra matches my eyes?

85.3K 2.5K 770
By Ihateschool52303

" You told him you were ready and he didn't freak out?"

I was on the phone with Mia because I needed to talk to someone before I exploded.

" Yes he just wanted to make sure I'm ready."

She started grinning which eventually turned to a scream. I was honestly confused, " what?"

"He's a keeper my dude."

I laughed, " Believe me I know."

"MIA FEED YOUR BROTHER PLEASE!"

She groaned, " Well you heard the lady, see ya chick."

"Byeee."

+++++++++++++++

I was getting ready to leave with Hunter to go clothes shopping for school. Hunter didn't want to but I needed some company.

He texted me and said he was outside.  

"Bye mom!"

She walked out her office and threw me her card, " Before you say no use it, least I know that you will spend it on what you need instead of being your brother who bought video games."

I chuckled, " Thanks, love you."

"Love you too."

I walked outside and Hunter was standing next to the car door. I ran up to him and jumped on him. BEAR HUG!

He caught me and laughed, " Missed me?"

I nodded and kissed him.

He pulled back, " We should stop before your dad comes out with his gun."

I laughed and got down, " Agree."

He opened the car door for me and I got in and he did the same for himself.

" Do you know where you want to go?"

I smiled, " Yes I do."

He groaned, " Please don't say the mall."

I did an evil laugh, " The mall!"

" But the mall has so many stores."

I rolled down my window and put my sunglasses on, " Well suck it up buttercup."

He shook his head and pulled out of the driveway.

++++++++++++++

We arrived at the mall and I jumped out. Hunter did the same and grabbed my hand.

" Where first?"

That was a good question but I have a good answer.

" Whatever we see first."

" Right."

When we got inside, I immediately saw a lot of people. The first store I saw was Forever 21 so I went in there. I wanted some high waisted jeans so I went to that section. I heard Mr. Grumpy-pants behind me and I thought it was funny.

I turned around and laughed. He was grabbing pants and lining them up with his legs.

" Sorry to break it to you but those might be a little small."

He looked down and nodded, " Yea my butt is way to big for these."

I slapped his arm, " Can you hold my wallet please."

I looked around and noticed that we had quite an audience, well Hunter did.

There were two girls behind the counter who was staring at Hunter like he was a piece of meat. Of course he didn't notice. He was looking through my wallet.

" Hunter."

" Hmm."

" You have an audience."

He looked up and I pointed to the two girls. He laughed and walked closer to me.

" Well baby lets give them a show."

He pulled me in and grabbed my chin, he licked my bottom lip and I immediately gave him entrance. I grabbed the back of his head and the kiss got deeper. I wanted to keep going but then I realized we were in the store.

I pulled back slowly and Hunter turned around towards the girls who now were pissed and gave them wave and grin.  They stopped looking at us and went back to work just like they should of did  in the first place.

+++++++++

It was about an hour later and I knew Hunter was going to break any moment so I decided one more store and we would leave.

" One more store?"

He sighed and then out of nowhere his eyes lit up, " Okay I pick the last store then."

I shrugged, " What store?"

He pointed to a store that was behind me.

Victoria's Secret.

" Really?"

He shrugged, " I heard they have good deals."

I do need new underwear but having my boyfriend tag along, this is going to be something.

" Fine lets go."

We walked in and let me tell you, Hunter was the only dude. Those looks were something.  These people act like they never saw a dude in this store.

Its 2018 people!

" I have to get some things so feel free too look around I guess."

He chuckled, " Are you embarrass that I'm going to look at your underwear?"

He came closer to me and whispered in my ear, " You shouldn't be because I'm the one who is going to be taking them off."

And with that he walked off. I was frozen. My legs couldn't even move and I hate that he has that effect on me but what can I do.

He turned around to look at me and start laughing.

I shook my head and slowly start walking to the panties section. Well Hunter knew what he was saying when he said they have good deals.

5 for $15

I start getting the ones I wanted and putting them inside the basket.

" HEY BABE!"

Oh no!

" DO YOU THINK THIS BRA MATCHES MY EYES!"

I didn't turn around because these people didn't see me walk in with him. Did they?

" LILYANNA, THE GIRL BY THE UNDERWEAR SECTION!"

I heard gasps and laughter. This boy is nuts!

I turned around and gave him a thumbs up, " LOOKS GOOD BABE."

He had that stupid smirk and took the bra off. I put the basket down and walked out.

That boy will be the death of me.

A few minutes later he came out the store with a bag in his hand.

" Let me guess you bought the bra?"

He laughed, " No these are for you. I'm guessing you wanted that underwear so I got them for you with a couple of shirts."

How is it possible for me to hate him?

I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a kiss, " Thank you."

He nodded, " I'm sorry if I embarrassed you."

I shook my head, " No you didn't. I was just shooketh."

He laughed, " Shooketh?"

" Oh shut up, ready to get out of here?"

" Of course!"

He took the bags from my hands and walked towards the exit.

Good ol' trip to the mall.

+++++++++++++++

Welp guys! I'm alive!

I'm so sorry for the wait but I'm back!
I know this chapter is boring and short but I just wanted to get it out.

Thanks for everyone who stayed during this long break and I really appreciate it.

HERE COMES SOME FAMOUS WORDS FROM YOUR AUTHOR!

Vote or don't byeeeee ❤️

Missed that didn't you? 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 47.2K 29
"You are mine do you understand that"? I whimpered at the possessive tone in his voice. "You don't own me". his eyes grew an even darker shade of bla...
2M 50K 40
Hello everyone!! ♡This story is completed but not edited. This was my first ever book so you will most definitely find mistakes.♡ "Bend over, baby."...
1.6M 42.9K 57
(WARNING: This is my first story btw. Some parts may be cringe or toxic, but I don't feel like changing anything) I watched as he frustratingly ran h...
263K 12.7K 24
This book will be taken down January 1st of 2022 to be rewriten and edited! "I want to go away." I say raising my voice for the first time since I'v...