Until the Final I Do

By AutumnSewell_

Spencer King has it all. He runs a multi-million dollar company, he's good looking, and he even has the most... More

Until the Final I Do
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Thank You
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Epilogue
What's Next

Chapter Twenty

5.1K 176 2
By AutumnSewell_

BROOKLYN

"Wait, so you're telling me your dad just gave me half of the company," I say and almost couldn't believe the words that were coming out of my mouth. I can't be the CEO of a company that doesn't belong to me. Spencer deserves this. I don't.

"I was shocked too. I mean I know my father loved you, but I never thought he would give the company to you. Well, let you share it," Spencer whispers.

"Well, I think the right thing is to sign it over to you. I honestly don't want to run this company. I saw how it tore you and me apart," I trail off.

"Brooklyn..." Spencer is cut off when the bell on the door rings.

Liam's smile greets me and I hesitantly smile back. We have been caught red-handed. All he knows is Spencer is a friend, but I swear if Spencer says something.

"Is this seat taken?" Liam asks.

Spencer waves a hand signaling he can sit down.

"So, this must be your friend," Liam's jaw tenses. I can tell he is jealous.

"Spencer King," Spencer introduces himself and holds out a hand.

Liam shakes it and turns to me. "Are you free tonight?"

"Yes," I smile.

"Good," he says then pecks my lips.

The kiss is hostile and no feelings are put into it. I don't like it.

"So, Spencer. What do you do for a living?" Liam asks.

"I run a multi-million dollar company," Spencer says with a smirk.

A hand is put onto my thigh and I stiffen. The bastard is enjoying watching me squirm.

"How do you two know each other?" Liam questions.

"We-" I am cut off with Spencer's voice.

"We used to go to College with each other and dated for a while," Spencer answers honestly.

My face drains of color as Liam looks over with fury. I never really had the ex-boyfriend conversation and Spencer has never come up in a conversation. The tension in the air is palpable as Spencer and Liam have a stare off.

"So, isn't this just a beautiful April day?" I smile trying to relieve the tension.

"Let's get going," Liam says in an angry voice and grabs my wrist.

He doesn't even give me a chance to answer before we are out the doors and in his car.

"I'm not a dog you can pull on a leach!" I yell.

"Why are you talking to your ex!" He shouts.

"Really? This whole thing is about Spencer? We dated two years ago. Get over it. We are friends!" I huff and the car goes quiet.

"I don't want you to see him anymore," Liam whispers as we pull into my driveway.

I immediately get out of the car and so does Liam. I can't even believe he is doing this right now. I'm not five years old. I can do what I want.

"Leave!" I yell. "You don't get to tell me what to do so just leave. Goodnight Liam," I say before walking into my house.

I wait until I hear a car starting and then the faint sound of it driving away to look and see if he is gone. I'm fuming by this point and don't even register what I was doing. Before I know it I'm knocking on a familiar apartment door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 2.5K 77
Have you ever sunk so low that you actually felt relieved, knowing that it couldn't possibly get any worse? Well, I have... Many times. I lost ever...
453K 17.3K 31
"Now you listen to me and you listen good! I don't give a shit in what you think about me because guess what? I could care less! You mean NOTHING to...
192K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
1.3K 286 12
"I want fuck these lips with my cock Sarah," Oh fuck. ***** 24 year old Sarah Wayne has debts, a lot of it probably because her father owns a lot of...