The lost Sky

By anneko16

Sawada Tsunayoshi, the Vongola Decimo.... is lost After the last war the vongola famiglia died, everyone rein... More

Before you start...
Chapter 1: Second life, second chance
Chapter 2: The Twist that changes everything Part 1
Chapter 3: The Twist that changes everything Part 2
Chapter 4: The first school day,without or with problems?
Chapter 5: Rooted to the past
Chapter 6: A new rival?
Chapter 7: The Summoning Lesson
Chapter 8: The Training Camp Part 1
Chapter 9: The Training Camp Part 2
Chapter 10: Meeting and Questions
Chapter 11: New... Friends?
Chapter 12: The gloomy Weathers light up
Chapter 13: A tutor from Hell
Chapter 14: Mission in the Amusement Park
Chapter 15: A Student's duty
Chapter 16: The Training Camp (Forest Version) Part 1
Chapter 17: The Training Camp (Forest Version) Part 2
Chapter 18: The Training Camp (Forest Version) Part 3
Chapter 19: The Gamble of Fates
Chapter 20: Explanations
Chapter 21: Travelling to Kyoto
Chapter 22: Welcome to Kyoto!
Chapter 23: Trainings and Expositions Part 1

Chapter 24: Trainings and Expositions Part 2

5K 222 126
By anneko16

A/n: Hi, everybody.... it's been a while? Ah... sorry. I am absolutely trying to break this wall which is called Writer's block, but it isn't as easy as it sounds. Today I was thinking of reasons and tried to think about a way to arrive to my imagined ending. But the ending is still far away, so... But, you all are here to read and not to listen to my ramble. I don't own Khr or Blue Exorcist!

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Demon's Talking"
"Italian"

Third P.O.V

The three of them silently were looking as the brunette slowly opened his eyes. They were sunset orange and were glowing in the slightly dark room.

"How are you feeling, Tsuna?" Fon asked as he was looking at the brunette with amazement. Those beautiful glowing eyes directed at the Arcobaleno.

"I... can't really describe it." A calm voice which was unusual although familiar to the brunette said.

"I feel as if I can do a lot of thing at this moment. However, I feel at the same time my power is draining away. It is very hard to maintain this state, but... my flames are burning away something in me. I think that is the seal on my flames." Tsuna said while looking at the calm demon. Fon was looking into his eyes and were thinking of the said words.

Natsu was walking to his partner and Tsuna reached his hand out to the little feline. A flame started to burn on his palms and the little brunette started to caress the flame mane of Natsu. The lion kit felt that his powers were growing and at the same time he felt so good. He purred under those tender hands.

Lichi was curious about the pair so when her eyes met with the little sky's, Tsuna reached his other hand out to the little monkey. When she landed, Lichi quickly climbed to the brunette's shoulders. And when she arrived, Tsuna started to stroke her with his flaming hand. She also became a puddle under those gentle hands. Tsuna had a cheerful smile on his face and continued to fondle them.

Meanwhile Fon was looking at the three of them, a gentle light was seen in his eyes. He didn't want to interrupt them and wanted to enjoy this extremely cute sight. He wanted to take a photo so he quickly took one with his phone. A little, sadistic smile has appeared on his face.

'Just imagine, sending this photo to the other Arcobaleno... just what face would they show?'

He was playing with this idea, but then he focused on his tasks at the moment. And later he could send it, so where is the problem?

"I see. So I think now that you could summon them, you should try to control them. And when you feel that you could not maintain them, we will try some breathing technics and then I will teach you how to feel your flames in your body." Fon said and the three who was enjoying their activities, looked at him. The animals had a disapproving face because it meant that the patting time is over. But they understood that it was important for the brunette to learn abour his flames, so they reluctantly went to the side.

Tsuna looked at his contracted demon.

"How do you control your flames? I have done it unconsciously before, but I don't know the properly." He said while he tilted his head.

"Try to imagine that your flames are your extended body parts, they represent your will. If you think of something, imagine that your flames do as you want them. For example, try to flap your flame to your other hand. Imagine it to fly to your other hand."

Tsuna nodded and then loomed at his right hand. In the centre of his hand, there burnt his Sky flames. Then he imagined it to fly up and to flutter to his other palm. He almost gave a high noise when he realized that the flames have done as he thought it. Now he thought of more to appear and to flew around him. His flames were doing as they were expected.

Now that the little Sky grasped the feeling of flame control, his playful mind came surface. He started to form his flames into different animals. There were birds flying around, mammals running around and even fishes were swimming in the air. Some of them got conscious and went to cuddle with a brunette. So Tsuna was surrounded with wolves, foxes, and a lot of other animals. The birds took his hair as their nest and landed there. Natsu and Lichi, took their respective places. The little lion was in the arms of the brunette and Lichi was on his shoulder.

Fon was looking with surprise, amazement and proudness, because this was his Sky. He had a better control than a lot of demons in Gehenna and he only tried it now!

'As was expected, what he learned in our last live wasn't forgotten. He still likes to create flame animals.'

Tsuna looked at Fon with curiosity.

"I thought that only Mist-flame users can create illusions with their flames." He said and asked at the same time. The calm demon couldn't help, but chuckle.

'The same question as before.'

"Don't be mislead. Although I said that the Mist flames' feature is Construction, you have Sky flames so you have access to all of the flame-types for a certain limit. And what you made isn't really illusion. You more like formed these lifeforms from your flames and then gave them their certain features. You should ask Mukuro and Chrome to show you some illusions later. Now, I think you can control flames and it would be good to not exhaust them. So why don't we continue with our plans?" Fon asked and when he got a nod and the flame animals disappeared with the flames, he started to instruct the boy.

'I'm curious how Rin-nii is. I hope nobody avoids him...'

●○●○●○●

With Rin

It was just as Tsuna has predicted. When Rin followed after the other Exwires, they were leaded to a room full of injured exorcists. Their task was to help the patients. But when he wanted to follow Shiemi and Izumo, their teacher stopped him and sent him to gather trash. But then he accidently grabbed an exorcist's only hair, he sent him to another one. And from then to a next on.

He was walking on circles when he heard that somebody wanted help. Because he was free, he went to where the voice came from. The owner of a voice was a bald man in priest robe.

"I'm here, what can I help with?" Rin asked eagerly.

'Somebody wants my help!'

"Shh... keep it down. Just come out."

And then when the both of them were outside, they started to cool down some watermelon.

"Woowee! Watermelons! They look delicious!" Rin said quieter.

"They're so nicely rounded and fat!" Kuro agreed.

"Haha, yeah, I was planning to visit the sick! Will you slice them up and help me distribute them? Help yourself to some, too once you've sliced them." The priest said.

As Rin was so happy to help and to have watermelon later, he didn't realized that his tail was wagged and the other man was looking at it.

As Rin was slicing the watermelons, he and the priest were talking. When it came to his uniform and his name, Rin simply introduced himself. The reaction of them surprised the boy, but then he remembered he didn't know who the man yet, too. So when he said that he is Bon's father, he was perplexed.

'It seems like Suguro's family isn't quite like how I imagined them. As Tsuna said, I should base on my imagination only. The reality could be very different.'

Then they talked about Bon and their similarity of having a little spat with the boy. But both agreed he is a good guy. So when Rin finished to slice the watermelons, he only wanted how to carry the slices. But Bon's father get away, parting with words, like "let's meet again!". 

Rin just stared after him, then he sighed and then looked at the sky.

'Which reminds me. Where did Tsuna and his little group go? I haven't seen them here yet. Surely, Shura must have given some other tasks to them... D*mn it, remembering how that group of teens, and those two demons treated Tsuna as if he was theirs... But, he seemed happy. So happy which I haven't seen since the day our Father died. No... he didn't have that melancholia around him anymore. His happiness is important... only if those so-called guardians wouldn't be so cocky!'

Rin sighed again.

"Let's go, Kuro! We have to distribute these slices."

"Okay!"

●○●○●○●

With Shura

After she had visited the Right Eye of the Impure King, and listening to history of the Myou Dha Sect and its current problems, her thoughts turned to a certain brunette. If she thought about it, everything around that kid was mysterious. His origins, his powers, and his 'friends'. And Shura was the type of person who liked to find out these kinds of mysteries' secrets. So coming out of the Shinbu, she went to the front and from there to the training rooms.

She didn't have to search for them a long time because a small training room's door was open and from the crack she could see a meditating Tsuna.

When she opened the door, the brunette's eyes opened, and they were bright orange. Then after a minute they dimmed to caramel colour, but if you looked well, in the depth of his eyes, there burnt those orange flames.

"Oh, Shura-nee, It's you. Have you done, what you had to?" Tsuna asked as he stood up, Natsu from his hair dropped to his shoulders. Both of them were looking at the girl with a tilted head.

"Yeah... do, where are your protectors. As far as I saw, they didn't leave you alone from the first time the have met you." She said teasingly. Her answer was a chuckle from the door.

"And that is true, Kirigakure-san. We, Elements of a same Sky are quite protective of the said Sky. And it certainly true to this certain group. So, you are a good observer, Kirigakure-san." Fon answer while Lichi was on his shoulders and he was holding a tray of tea set.

'How... did he get here without me noticing? As I thought, they are dangerous. But this is the Arcobaleno we are talking about...'

Shura thought as she was looking at the calm demon.

"Oh, Fon! So the tea is ready! And you brought one more cup for Shura-nee!" Tsuna said cheerfully. Fon just fondled his floppy hair.

"Yes, just as you said before. Now, why don't we have a cup of tea before we find the others?" He said as he went to a table and sat down. Tsuna followed and Shura went after him.

When he sat down, Natsu jumped onto his lap and went to sleep. Tsuna fondled his mane a little and when he scratched behind his ears, the little feline started to purr.

After Shura sat down, Fon placed a cup in front of her and Tsuna then he took his and drank from it. Then he looked at Shura.

"I think we haven't talked before. Let me introduce myself. I'm one of Tsuna's contracted demon, the Storm Arcobaleno, Fon and this is my familiar, Lichi. Glad to make your acquaintance." He bowed a little. Shura took her cup and drank, too. She was amused.

"You are a lot politer than Reborn, it is a surprise that you are friends. Now I am more curious about your other friends. As you have known, I am Kirigakure Shura, an Upper First-Class Exorcist "She said, then drank again. The tea was delicious.

"Hey, Reborn is polite... okay, he can be a sadist sometime... often, but he is a gentleman in his depth." Tsuna said, while blushing. The adults in the room looked at him strangely." And your tea is delicious, Fon. Thanks for making." He said with a bright smile.

The two of them was still looking at him strangely, so the little Sky blushed a little more and tried to change the theme.

"...Anyway, I'm also curious about your friends. What type of demons make up the Arcobaleno?" Tsuna asked with pure curiosity. Shura almost snorted at the question.

'I can't believe I heard this sentence... If I told about this situation to another person, they would call me crazy and send me to a mental specialist.'

Fon was amused, too, but he was used to the weird antics of their group. So he only patted the brunette and answered.

"Our group has 7 members. You already meet with two of us. I won't say their name, because, when they will come they would surely pout . So I only say that our group is very rich in different kinds of personalities just as our name suggests. And we only have one female member, but she is as powerful as each of us." Fon said with a serene smile. The listeners were quiet because their attention was grabbed but at different parts.

'If I heard correctly, they will come. It is not a question, it is a statement. Ah... just what kind of disaster will you bring to Assiah, Tsuna?'

"Wow, she must be very cool. But wait... you've said seven, but while it is true that there are seven flames, you said that I am the Sky of you all. So that means, that you have two of the same elements!" The brunette stated with sparking eyes. He was very curious. He can't wait to meet them!

"Oh, that is true. But as I said, they will surely make a fit if I tell more about them. So, sorry, but you have to wait." Fon said. He saw that Tsuna was sad, so he said:

"I think we should look for the others now. They were with Reborn for quite a long time by now." Instantly Tsuna's mood returned to his happy atmosphere. But then he thought about what the calm demon said, and he was starting to get worried.

"I think, you are right, Fon. Come, Shura-nee, I will introduce you to my Elements!" He grabbed the exorcist's hand and started to lightly pull her.

Shura let the little brunette lead her to the others, and although she was surprised that the two went to the training rooms which were preserved to exorcist like her, she had a feeling that she should get used to these surprises sooner or she wouldn't be able to keep up with the strange group in the future.

As they went to the room, Tsuna, started to feel strange and he walked closer to the room. When they arrived, without knocking, he opened the door. The sight behind them was surrealistic and scary.

They guardians and Reborn were in the same position as they left, but now, all of the half-demons were knocked out and Reborn stood in the circle of unconscious bodies very refreshly. He almost had the same expression when he drank his favourite coffee.

"Gentleman, eh?" The girl murmured.

Shura frowned interestedly, Fon touched his head with his hand and shook his head disapprovingly. And Tsuna looked at his half-dead guardians. All of them were lying on the ground. When the little sky saw that they didn't suffered from great pains, he marched to the proud demon. His eyes burnt in bright orange.

"Reborn!" Tsuna stopped in front of him and placed his arms onto his hips. A classic form of how to scold your contracted demon.

"Hi there, Tsuna. How are you? How was your training?" Reborn asked as he looked at his beloved. He searched for injures and when he didn't find, he looked into those angry eyes.

'Hmm, he is still so cute.' Reborn thought but then his sadistic side surfaced. 'Why not try to mess with him?' The demon smirked.

When Tsuna heard his answer and saw the face, he was making, he could make out what the other was thinking. The little brunette was full of unbelief. And a familiar feeling that this scene was so familiar.

Either way, he knew that he had to scold this proud demon. So when he narrowed his eyes, Fon almost chuckled.

'Let's see how the way how Reborn will get reprimanded.

"You... you sadistic demon! How can you attack them so hard that they lose consciousness! You know as well that they can't access their flames at the moment and then you fight with them with yours. Now, how is that fair?" Tsuna said and he didn't notice that he changed languages. It was a trait that he picked up in his past life. You knew that you were in great problem, when the little sky started to scold you in Italian.

But Reborn was to satisfied with tutoring the guardians, so he didn't look out for it now. He was behaving as a royal cat which was waiting to be praised. And when he didn't get it, he wanted to protect his truth.

"It was fair. They were seven versus one. If they wanted to, the could have stay conscious. And they have to learn to protect you, and if they can't even without their flames, then they deserve to be in that state." The ravenet answered.

'An anyway, they have to learn not to take my place.'

Tsuna's eyes goggled, he didn't believe what he said. It was true that they were his guardians but first, they were family. So he shouldn't have to be that harsh. He knew that Reborn wanted their best, and he didn't attack dangerously, but the brunette had a feeling, that he was revenging something. So in the next minute, he said what his Intuition was telling him.

He crossed his hands and stamped with his leg. He sighed a big amount of air out and stared at the ravenet.

"Reborn... if you won't heal them and wake them up in 5 minutes, you will sleep at the couch tonight." The brunette said quietly, but everyone heard it. Reborn's smile disappeared and his emotionless face appeared.

There was a silent for a minute.

Then as Shura started to laugh very hard and Fon hid his face behind his sleeves, bjt his shoulders were shaking suspiciously, Reborn's bright yellow flames enveloped the guardians. When they started to awaken, he withdrew his flames, and walked beside Fon, with his fedora hiding the ravenet's face. He was obviously pouting.

Tsuna sighed, and then a serious atmosphere disappeared. He walked to Hayato, because he was the first awake.

"Hayato, are you alright?" He asked as he touched the storm's hand tenderly. The silveret blushed and then he quickly stood up.

"Hai, Tsuna-sama. I wasn't even injured. Reborn-san is just strong and he attacked unexpectedly." Hayato said, while looking at his Boss. He was ashamed that he was out that early. When he felt a pat, he looked at the brunette.

"Don't be hard with yourself. Even I can't fight with Reborn, and you didn't even have your flames." He said then smiled at his Storm. "Now, help with the others, please. We have to speak with Shura-nee.

The two of them walked around and helped the awakened Guardians up. Hibari and Mukuro already stood, and watched as the others stood up.

"Now, that everyone is up, I think we should walk to a... more suitable place to talk. Anything in mind, Takeshi, Onisan?" Tsuna asked them. The room was in an unusable situations, there were craters everywhere, even at the ceiling. So, they soon were walking to a room, which had a table in the middle. They could talk about important things here, because the walls were soundproof. So, when they took place, the same as when they were having lunch with the exception of Fon at Tsuna's left and Reborn at Tsuna's right.

"Now, I think we can talk. What did you wanted to discuss about, Shura-nee?" Tsuna asked with a tilt. The exorcist know that she could finally get some answers from the brunette.

"I was just curious about your guardians and the way you get them. They are quite a... unique group." She said while looking at each of them. "For example, Gokudera Hayato who was reported that disappeared during his mission and reappeared at the bridge with the others." Hayato just glared at the woman.

"Lambo Bovino, who is the part of the mafia and didn't even works as an exorcist. The two of them almost disappeared at the same time. Yamamoto Takeshi and Sasagawa Ryohei took their 'vacation' at the same time." Her eyes looked at the half-demons while speaking, and then landed at the last three.

"And then here is the most strange things. The twins, Rokudo Mukuro and Dokuro Chrome, more known as the Gemelli di Nebbia, work at the side of the demons. And then Hibari Kyoya, who was recruited by the Order, but he declined the offer in drastic ways. It is a surprising to see this many people at your side, Tsuna. And then I haven't even talked about the Arcobaleno." She looked at the two demons. Tsuna's eyes were glowing as his serious side returned.

"What do you want to know, Shura-nee?" He asked. "That is true that they are unique at their way, and I met them first at that bridge in this world, but I know that they aren't dangerous for me. And I have stated my intentions at my brother's trials. So, if you are here to say bad things about my family, then you should go back to your work, Shura-nee." Tsuna said, while looking into the others eyes. His flames were almost at the state of appearing.

Shura, seeing the serious state, looked back and when she found, what she wanted, she quickly extended her arms and shook them.

"Okay, okay I understand! I was only curious about your view. I see that they are listening to you and that you are precious to them, so I have nothing to worry. And seeing their strength, it is a good idea not to get at your bad side." She said, and saw that the serious atmosphere dissolved. When his eyes returned to caramel-colour, he smiled at the girl.

"Okay, I understand. Sorry for being rude. It just... even if I have met with them a few days ago, I feel that they are as precious to me as my family." He stood up and went to hug the girl. "Now, if you don't have anymore questions, please, say what should we do. We are here as students, after all. It wouldn't be good, if only my classmates worked." He said teasingly. Shura patted his hair and then thought about it.

"Well, you all should help here. The Exwires at the ryokan and help there. Dinner time is nearing, and then they will surely bring some box to eat. Then you can return with them. So now, I think you should help with packing some boxes." She said the let the brunette go. He looked at the teens and the two demons. "The same is true to you. Walk around and help where you can't. Don't slack, I am still the superior here. Reborn, Fon, you could help with looking some of the papers. We should get help from we can. So now, I think, all of you can go." She said, and when all of them answered at their own way, they walked off, leaving the adults there.

"So, what is in your mind? Are you going to trust us?" Reborn asked teasingly. Fon stood beside him with a serene atmosphere.

Shura just glared at them, then turned away.

"I don't trust any of you. But I trust Tsuna. I will bear with you for a while, but if you do something suspicious, I will attack, and I won't care about contracted demons or guardians. I will secure the innocents and abolish the dangerous. You should look out for that." She said, then walked back to her duties, while the two demons followed her.

'As I said, I will trust you now, Tsuna. Please, don't abandon that.'

●○●○●○●

Omake

The same day at Gehenna, night-time

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

Five demons looked at their phone at the same time, because they got a message.

---------------------------------------

To the Arcobaleno

How was your days? I hope it was spent well. Mine was good. I got to spend time with Tsuna, and we were training. Look, I made a photo, too. Isn't he cute?

(Photo: when Tsuna was patting Natsu and Lichi in his HDW mode. He has a smile on his face while looking at his pet-lion.)

From: Fon

---------------------------------------

When the Arcobaleno looked at the photo, and the message, almost all of them crushed their phones. They looked at the Sky with the same idea.

'You d*mn two-faced demon! Must you rub salt into our wound and vaunt your victory?! You will pay for it!'

They were planning how to revenge this small act.

But Fon was right, Tsuna was cute.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finished! And even added a small omake as an apology. 🙇

I hope you liked it!

I don't know when I will update next, but I will try to hurry.

Thanks for the votes and the comments!

And thank you for reading! Really, I can't believe that the story has above 40K reads. Thank you really! ♡♡♡

Until the next chapter:
Bye ヾ(☆▽☆)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 1K 23
Tsuna and his guardians were having a peaceful lesson with their classmates in their classroom until odd things started to happen causing them to sto...
139K 4.2K 31
They had it. They couldn't stand to see their Sky suffer any longer. It's time to take action. It's time to let these losers see how great their Sky...
153K 7.9K 48
Dying and getting reincarnated in a different world was not something ##### expected. Now going by the name Kocho Tomoe, she just wants to live a pea...
1.1K 54 8
A decade of loving and caring gestures between them, all without saying their confession of love. Tsuna's heart breaks for not confessing when he sti...