Forever||Janthony *Completed*

By ishyisdbest

Jasmine Jones has finally earned a new career after escaping her ex-boyfriend. What she didnt know was she wo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23 (Part 1)
24 (Part 2)
26 (Part 4)
27 (Part 5)
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
Epilogue
Hi I need help

25 (Part 3)

264 3 7
By ishyisdbest

Oaks POV
As I told the guys I was just going to spend my Valentines day alone.

I walked through the park, taking in the sights of the city when I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry, let me help yo-oh ma'am are you okay?" I asked.

The lady infront of me was crying.

"Oh. Yes im sorry sir. I just had a terrible break up." She cried.

"Would you like to stay over at my place for the meantime?" I asked concerned for this poor attractive woman.

"Yes please." She said and I brought her to my home.

I got her tissues, a blanket and some ChICkeN NooDle SOuP (sorry, force of habit)

"Whats your name?" I asked "Caroline Anderson" She said "Im Oak. Mind telling me what happened?" I said.

She nodded slowly.

"Well, Today is Valentines Day and me and my boy-ex boyfriends anniversary. I was getting him some stuff like gifts but then when I came home he was making out with some girl" She cried into my arms.

"Im sorry. But what is the girls name? If you happen to know" I said.

"Gabrielle Evans or something like that" she said

(Remember her? 😉)

"Oh gosh. She ruined a relationship of my friend. Well helped one but ruined the other. She's causing trouble! That slut." I said to on one in particular seeing Caroline was just crying.

"Look, Caroline, I know its hard but we need to let go of things sometimes. That man, whatever his name is, he should be sorry for leaving you." I said trying to calm her down.

"You really think so?" She asked. I smiled and nodded.

"But may I ask, What is the name of your ex boyfriend?"

"Balake" She said and I almost choked on air.

"Give me a minute" I said and grabbed my phone.

Jas and Ants date shouldn't start for another two hours so ill be fine.

I dialed Jazzys number and she picked up right away.

"Hello?" She said. I could hear distant calls for her which obviously sounded like Anthony.

"Hey Jas. Remember in Hongkong when you went downstairs after hearing that blood curdling scream..?" I asked

"Yeah, Anthony stop that turtle will die if you feed it too much" She said

"Oh.. and.. um.. What was his name?" I asked once again.

"Um.. Anthony Ramos! Stop giving the damn turtle food! His names Balake as far as I remember" she replied.

"Oh.. and um.. did he have any family?"

"Yeah he had his wife, Anthony do not give that turtle a goddamn ball. What do you think its going to do with a ball?! His daughter and umm that's it" She responded.

"Thanks! Your boyfriends a goof!" I said

"I know!" She exclaimed and hung up.

So Balake not only cheated on Caroline, But cheated on his wife?!

"Caroline, may I ask, where did you erm.. see him?"

"At his apartment" she replied.

At his own house?

At his own house.

Damn.

~~~
I legit will make a big deal out of Balake. I promise. Right after the Valentines chapters though!

Caroline is another one of my OCs.

I have a lot dont question me.

Sooo yeah. Here's part 3. Are you ready for Lippa?

The next two will come out in a while. Just you wait!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 1.6K 102
My simping book, despite my love for Janthony. Anthony Ramos x OC social media au. Don't ask questions. Just read it. WAIT NO!! Don't read if you are...
6.6K 204 53
Janthony description: A drunk encounter leads to an unexpected pregnancy and a mother in an abusive realtionship. Two and a half years later she gets...
63.2K 1.3K 61
What started out as a Janthony fanfic, now it is a Janthony, Jonathayne, Lippa and an adopted by Lippa. COMPLETED ⚠️DISCLAIMER⚠️ THIS FANFICTION IS...
7.6K 867 43
well, here we are. everything is inside 😌 - this story has so much effort into it, like y'all imma cry???? how- if you wouldnt mind really hyping th...