The Boy I Met Online

By KittyQueenxx

He added me on Facebook, I didn't know him but I accepted his request anyways. We became really good online f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Extra Chapter

Chapter 18

2.7K 87 4
By KittyQueenxx

I logged onto Facebook that night and I got a message from Andrew.

Andrew: I am so sorry I couldn't make it to the dance, something came up. I hope you're not mad at me. :(

At least he apologized. It was still weird that he said he didn't have plans, yet he couldn't come. I just thought of letting it go, but that was still very strange.

Monica: It's fine, really, I just thought you wanted to meet me finally...

Andrew: I still do, trust me, it's just that I had a thing with the band today that I completely forgot about, I'm so sorry.

Monica: It's fine, I forgive you. :)

Maybe he just forgot, I'm not going to be mean, I would've been way too nervous to meet him anyways. It was still pretty weird.

Later that night, I saw that he got tagged in a few photos from his friend. He was one of the band guys. One picture is blurry, and all the guys are at KFC. That's weird, I thought he had a band thing. There were more pictures of them throwing chicken, and then more pictures showed them getting kicked out. They were so blurry, I could barely see Andrew's face. I guess he called it a band thing because all his band members were with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, I was hanging out with Jonesy and Timmy again. We were eating ice cream from the ice cream truck.

"So, I have a crush on Andrew King." I told them.

Timmy still didn't know who he was.

"How do you like him?!" he said, "you can't like him, you just can't!"

"And why not?" I said.

He didn't say a word.

"I have to go do homework." He said, he got up and left me and Timmy all alone.

We talked for a while, then we both went home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 6.7K 51
His face is leveled to mine and I can see tiny droplets of water on his face and lips as he draws closer to me, my anticipation is crazy as he move...
76.5K 3.7K 16
❝ a.m. was their time. they liked to rule the dark.❞ *** he was black, painted on white, i was red, with a hint of pink, he wrote stories on my skin...
10.8M 609K 43
*Completed* "I just want to know why." I say as I turn over, trying to find his figure through the dark of my room. "Why what?" He asks. "Why you'...