The Boy I Met Online

By KittyQueenxx

He added me on Facebook, I didn't know him but I accepted his request anyways. We became really good online f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Extra Chapter

Chapter 15

2.8K 91 12
By KittyQueenxx

After school, I talked to Andrew, like always.

Monica: So guess what?

Andrew: What? :)

Monica: Well you know how I dated Steve and then he cheated on me with that 6th grader?

Andrew: Yes.

Monica: Well, today he admitted that he made a mistake and he really likes me and wants me back..

Andrew: Oh. So you have a boyfriend again?

Monica: lol, nope. I'm not stupid, I know he's just saying that so he can get back at me for breaking up with him or something. Anyways, I'm so over him.

Andrew: Oh, good!

Monica: Why is that good?

Andrew: I just didn't want to see you hurt anymore, since you're like my best friend. :)

Monica: Thanks. :)

For a second, I thought he was going to say that he likes me, but I guess he doesn't. Maybe he just sees me as his friend, or a little sister, not his girlfriend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 723 41
They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you. And that's what he brought me, Heaven. We were terribly perfect for each othe...
229K 6.7K 51
His face is leveled to mine and I can see tiny droplets of water on his face and lips as he draws closer to me, my anticipation is crazy as he move...
70.5K 2K 22
IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING! BUT FEEL FREE TO KEEP READING!!! I'm the type of girl that every other teenage girl on the planet strives to be. Pretty, p...
10.8M 609K 43
*Completed* "I just want to know why." I say as I turn over, trying to find his figure through the dark of my room. "Why what?" He asks. "Why you'...